Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 05:22 PM
Dawn the Heirs of Shadow[p]
Last post by wolfie
Today 05:18 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:17 PM
Scales of Just...fish?...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 05:15 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 05:14 PM

Old July 4th, 2023, 08:02 PM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

—————————
ʚïɞ
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
ʚïɞ Moth ʚïɞ
???
A cream-point mollie with beautiful blue eyes…
ʚïɞ
—————————
ʚïɞ Running… She was running really really fast. The cream point she-cat had no idea how long or how far she had gone, and had no intention of stopping any time soon… The things she had seen, the things her father had done… She was absolutely mortified… The tiny, blue eyed she-cat couldn’t stop her eyes from pouring out tears… Like a waterfall, they made downward streams…

ʚïɞ She wanted her mom, she wanted her brother… Moth wondered if they were even still alive… Father had tried to slash at mom, but instead hit her dear brother… she was traumatized… She wanted to go home but didn’t even know where home was… that was until she ran into a tall, intimidating Tom… Ears folding back, she crouched down with a terrified look in her eyes… She squeaked…
—————————
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
ʚïɞ @vellichor ʚïɞ
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
—————————
Old July 8th, 2023, 02:34 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Michael sprinted through the trees, knowing his owners would never want him back. He eventually found what looked to be another cat. "Where in the Owl-eating mammalian nightmare am I..?" He mewed softly.
Old July 8th, 2023, 02:35 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

ততততত
Fawn
She/her
18 moons
ততততত

The cream she-cat limped into unfamiliar grounds. She smelled a strong scent of cat, so she decided to limp over to a tree and rest. She lied down and started licking her injured paw. She jumped to her feet and hid her paw at the sound of movement. "Hello?" she whispered, her voice cracking and sounding low. She let out a bought of coughing before collapsing to the ground. "D-Don't come closer!" she said. She just hoped that the cat wasn't hostile.

// @vellichor \\

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; July 8th, 2023 at 02:36 PM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 02:42 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

Purrks: Beefed Up, Mind Reader, Shadow Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberwing sat down sheepishly. "I.... I've been around. Just...... Haven't been doing much. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be a burden on the clan, I just haven't managed to notice or pay attention to stuff....... and I'm starting to think I have hearing issues or something and if you need to demote me I totally get it, I promise, I swear I want to help!" She was trying so hard to not seem completely worthless, even if it came off as desperate. Anxious thoughts flooded her mind about getting kicked out or further isolated from her clanmates, and she tried her best to stop the flow of words before too much came out.
With a heavy sigh, Beanstar sat down across from Amberwing. He flicked his tail from side to side, thinking of how to word his thoughts. Finally, the siamese spoke. "You can rejoin, though I need a few things from you. First, I need you to visit Stonepaw to check in about that hearing thing. If that's a serious issue, we can discuss it further. Though, for now, I will be demoting you to apprentice status. You won't have any designated mentor, but I need you to complete a swimming training session and get back to me. I need to make sure you're going to stick around, y'know?" With that, Beanstar stood up and gave Amberwing -- well, Amberpaw's shoulder a friendly headbutt. "Once you're done with that lesson and I see you around camp helping out, I'll give you your warrior name back. How's that sound?"

// feel free to submit Amberpaw to the allegiances ;w; \\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The dirt-kitten squeaked with fright as some creature called out to him. Could it be -- no, a dog couldn't speak their language. Right?

Dirtkit's kitty paws froze, anticipating to hear more from the thing. His ears pounded with blood and echoed his own heart beats, blocking him out from listening to more of his whimpering.
Another squeal caught his ear. The siamese cat walked in the direction of it, though still couldn't find much. The smell of fear was thick in the air, though. "Hello?" Whatever was here seemed to be terrified. Beanstar let his guard down as he continued sniffing, finding the source of the overwhelming fear and -- a kit! Gently, he grabbed them by the scruff to see who it was.

"Dirtkit??" He asked incredulously, the kit dangling from his mouth. Stars, he hoped he wasn't about to get his nose clawed. Quickly, he put the kid down. "Hey, how did you end up out here?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
"How about... Charredkit? It matches what happened and it sounds nice." Matthew purred slightly
With a sigh and a nod, Beanstar conceded. "If that's how you'd like to be named, and that's how you'd like to remember your past, I will allow it. Now, why don't you come with me to camp?" With that, Beanstar led the way to RiverClan's camp, hoping the newly-named Carredkit was behind.

// finished! feel free to submit Charredkit to the allegiances ;w; \\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura.Fawn View Post

—————————
ʚïɞ
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
ʚïɞ Moth ʚïɞ
???
ʚïɞ
—————————
ʚïɞ Running… She was running really really fast. The cream point she-cat had no idea how long or how far she had gone, and had no intention of stopping any time soon… The things she had seen, the things her father had done… She was absolutely mortified… The tiny, blue eyed she-cat couldn’t stop her eyes from pouring out tears… Like a waterfall, they made downward streams…

ʚïɞ She wanted her mom, she wanted her brother… Moth wondered if they were even still alive… Father had tried to slash at mom, but instead hit her dear brother… she was traumatized… She wanted to go home but didn’t even know where home was… that was until she ran into a tall, intimidating Tom… Ears folding back, she crouched down with a terrified look in her eyes… She squeaked…
—————————
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
ʚïɞ @vellichor ʚïɞ
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
—————————
A bright blur caught Beanstar's attention. Was that... a fox? No, silly, foxes weren't pale cream. he chided himself. No, this was... a cat? And they were getting closer... and closer... were they going to stop? Uh oh. With a hearty "Urgh!" Beanstar was knocked over and met with the terrified stare of an outsider. Quickly standing up and backing up a few paces to (hopefully) make the cat feel safer, Beanstar asked, "Are you alright?"
// expected next post: 7/10 \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old July 8th, 2023, 02:45 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post
ততততত
Fawn
She/her
18 moons
ততততত

The cream she-cat limped into unfamiliar grounds. She smelled a strong scent of cat, so she decided to limp over to a tree and rest. She lied down and started licking her injured paw. She jumped to her feet and hid her paw at the sound of movement. "Hello?" she whispered, her voice cracking and sounding low. She let out a bought of coughing before collapsing to the ground. "D-Don't come closer!" she said. She just hoped that the cat wasn't hostile.

// @vellichor \\

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

Imagine Beanstar's surprise when he was just trying to take a walk through his territory and was met with a coughing, hurt cat! Concern flooded the siamese cat, and he immediately ignored this cat's pleas for him to go away. He gingerly sniffed the cat over, finding where the injury was -- her paw! No wonder she looked so exhausted. "Hey, what happened?" He asked, finally backing up and taking a seat a few tail-lengths away. He really didn't want to seem like a threat, and his appearance did not help him in that department.
// aaa didn't see this before my last batch of posts :sweats: \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old July 8th, 2023, 02:47 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

With a heavy sigh, Beanstar sat down across from Amberwing. He flicked his tail from side to side, thinking of how to word his thoughts. Finally, the siamese spoke. "You can rejoin, though I need a few things from you. First, I need you to visit Stonepaw to check in about that hearing thing. If that's a serious issue, we can discuss it further. Though, for now, I will be demoting you to apprentice status. You won't have any designated mentor, but I need you to complete a swimming training session and get back to me. I need to make sure you're going to stick around, y'know?" With that, Beanstar stood up and gave Amberwing -- well, Amberpaw's shoulder a friendly headbutt. "Once you're done with that lesson and I see you around camp helping out, I'll give you your warrior name back. How's that sound?"

Another squeal caught his ear. The siamese cat walked in the direction of it, though still couldn't find much. The smell of fear was thick in the air, though. "Hello?" Whatever was here seemed to be terrified. Beanstar let his guard down as he continued sniffing, finding the source of the overwhelming fear and -- a kit! Gently, he grabbed them by the scruff to see who it was.

"Dirtkit??" He asked incredulously, the kit dangling from his mouth. Stars, he hoped he wasn't about to get his nose clawed. Quickly, he put the kid down. "Hey, how did you end up out here?"

With a sigh and a nod, Beanstar conceded. "If that's how you'd like to be named, and that's how you'd like to remember your past, I will allow it. Now, why don't you come with me to camp?" With that, Beanstar led the way to RiverClan's camp, hoping the newly-named Carredkit was behind.

A bright blur caught Beanstar's attention. Was that... a fox? No, silly, foxes weren't pale cream. he chided himself. No, this was... a cat? And they were getting closer... and closer... were they going to stop? Uh oh. With a hearty "Urgh!" Beanstar was knocked over and met with the terrified stare of an outsider. Quickly standing up and backing up a few paces to (hopefully) make the cat feel safer, Beanstar asked, "Are you alright?"
Charredkit sped behind, his little tail quivering with excitement.
Old July 8th, 2023, 02:57 PM
Fight little wolf, fight

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

তততততততততত
Fawn
She/her
18 moons
তততততততততত

Fawn bared her teeth as Beansprout came into view. She wasn't sure if they were friendly or mean, but she wasn't taking any chances. It seemed that the Siamese was worried, but no way was she going to fall for a trick! She pinned her ears behind her head and stumbled up.
"I'm fine so get aw-" She was stopped with another bought of coughing. Maybe, just this once, she could rely on this stranger.

She heaved in breaths of air before facing the mysterious cat.
"T-twole-hur-fam," she wheezed. She shook before falling to the ground. She heaved herself up on her shoulder, and raised her head just enough to face Beansprout. "Help, please. My famil," she choked out. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block out the memories of the horrible twoleg den.

She was stuck in the memory again. She crouched down under the couch, hiding from a big twoleg. It wasn't her fault that she knocked down the twoleg's shiny thing. She couldn't help it! She saw the hairless paws of the twoleg reaching for her, and before she could crawl away, she felt a strong grip on her leg. She let out a yowl of pain as the twoleg threw her outside on the cold, hard rock floor. She let out a weak groan as she limped away.

She panted as she was brought back to reality. She whimpered and buried her head in her cream coat.
"Don't send back, please," She whimpered. She just wanted a place to call home.
// @vellichor \\

Hey guys! So this post contains strong mentions of animal abuse, and I hate it when people do that. I created this character, because I wanted to find out what it would be like if this happens. It breaks my heart thinking about it, and I would hate anyone who does this. I want people and animals to feel safe. I am truly sorry if it made you uncomfortble,
and I want you to know this is truly for creative purposes. It broke my heart writing about it, and I probably won't write stuff like this again, and I just want to let you know, if you are having a hard time, do not hesitate to seek out help from a trusted friend. If i did something wrong, staff, you have my full perms to remove it and notify me, I do not wish to make people sad, mad, or whatever, and if i did something wrong, please tell me what so I don't make that mistake again! Thank you

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; July 8th, 2023 at 03:13 PM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 03:14 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

Amberpaw immediately nodded, almost happier to be back where she'd been stuck for so long. "Of course, uh, sir! I'll do that as soon as possible!" She froze up at the headbutt, unused to literally any interaction, and just stood there, before bolting off. Starclan, she was a mess.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old July 8th, 2023, 05:43 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Bat
A tall fluffy six mooned American Curl tabby with yellow eyes. Long tail, curled ears

Bat stepped into Riverclan’s borders, a sense of pride seeping into him. He made it. He smiled to himself. Bat had noticeably had a long journey, the dirt that clung to him, his rough pads, heck, even his tail had been drooping tiredly. Even so, he held it high, showing his pride. He’d traveled for three moons to get here. It’s not like his parents noticed him wander off. He had been born under a road, and after three moons he wandered out, hearing stories of the clans. He had been inspired to join them, and now he’s finally here. He started to walk further into Riverclan, aware his scent was different from Riverclan’s, this was bound to draw a cat near so he could ask if he could join them. He listened to the rushing river, peacefully trickling along

[ @Estelle ]

Out on a peaceful stroll, Gingerfrost was looking rather tired. After a terrible night's sleep and taking Snowpaw for her first tour of the territory, the ginger tabby had gotten beyond tired. Perhaps it was a bit of an exaggeration - after all he hadn't done all that much - but perhaps it was more the build-up over the past few days. Now he hoped this stroll would be an uneventful one, but when was that ever the case? His ears twitched when an unfamiliar smell hung in the breeze, prompting him to walk in the smell's direction. As expected, judging by the scent, it was a young outsider. Seeing that Gingerfrost heaved a heavy sigh, tired of this. But alas, so be it. At least this one didn't look too threatening. Rather lazily approaching the cat, he rose his voice a little to be heard from the distance.
"This is RiverClan territory, what are you doing here?"

Old July 11th, 2023, 11:19 AM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

—————————
ʚïɞ
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
ʚïɞ Moth ʚïɞ
???
ʚïɞ
—————————
ʚïɞ Moth quivered as her ears folded even more. She wasn’t going to get anywhere by keeping quiet so she tried forming some words… “Papa slashed brother and then I started running… then I heard momma scream and then I ran even more… I’ve seen the sunrise 3 times… and I haven’t stopped running…” The small cream point mollie paused, looking around with fear in her gaze… How far had she gone…?

ʚïɞ Regardless of that, she still felt like she hadn’t ran far enough… Even with her stomach growling, she felt she needed to get further… “What if papa followed me? What if he’s here?” This is the point when she began to have a meltdown, full on wailing like a kitten. “I DON’T WANT HIM TO FIND ME! I DON’T WANNA DIE!” She was apprenticed aged, but clearly was treated like a kitten for far too long. Maturity was out the window thanks to trauma…

ʚïɞ Her gaze met BeanStars again, as she took deep breaths… “I’m so hungry, I’m so tired, I have no where to go… You’re a safe adult… r-right? Momma always told me to trust safe adults… can you help me…? Please help me…”
—————————
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
ʚïɞ @vellichor ʚïɞ
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
—————————