Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:10 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 03:06 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 03:04 PM
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by Beaan
Today 03:02 PM

Old March 14th, 2017, 03:38 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Tawnypaw paused, startled as a loud, mournful noise echoed m the branches. She looked up, catching sight of two large glowing eyes high up above her head. She'd heard stories about these creatures from the elders, and once, she'd heard that they could carry cats away to their deaths. Shuddering, she kept moving, slightly faster than before, her claws flashing whenever caught in the pale beams of moonlight that filtered through the branches overhead.

At last, she spotted her query, a dark furred tom, about her age, heading iin her direction. A faint hiss escaped her maw, and she paused, keeping more in the shadows than before. She waited, curious to see what they would do. The cat was definitely ShadowClan, but his name was unknown to her. Tawnypaw curled her upper lip as an idea as to why he was here hit her. She hoped that she was wrong, and he was not spying on her, but the young apprentice wouldn't put it past Halestar.

At the very thought of Halestar, she began to growl quietly, a low hum emanating from deep in her throat, channeling her anger. Stepping out of the shadows cast by the giant pines, she stood a few tail lengths in front of him, her head tilted slightly, lips drawn back to reveal gleaming fangs, and eyes narrowed with suspicion. She lashed her tail a couple times, her claws piercing the soft layer of pine needles.
Ratpaw kept his ears perked as he took in the scent, he knew the cat was from his clan but he didn't like the thought of a cat being near him, maybe even spying on him! His tail lashed aggressively and he narrowed his eyes a he heard a soft hiss.

He followed the noise and began to bare his sharp teeth, the other cat sounded angry and he didn't like the thought of that. He let out a loud hiss as he hard a quiet growl, his eyes locked on a dark brown cat that looked about his size. Her lips were drawn back and she seemed angry.

Ratpaw growled softly and dug his claws into the ground. "Why are you spying on me?!" He asked in a aggressive tone. He wasn't sure if the cat really was spying on him, but he has learnt through out the years not to trust any cat.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old March 14th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
She watched the trees sway in the wind as Maskpaw came up behind her. Owlpaw had noticed he sat next to her, looking at his surroundings until he looked back her. She wasn't sure what he would ask, but she was confident it wouldn't be anything major. So her reply was a soft, ''Yes.'' she then looked around, the trees were calming down, it was getting a bit warmer and a gentle breeze zigzagged in-between her whiskers. The sky was getting ever so slightly paler, and she could tell that it was almost Sunup.
Maskpaw closed his eyes then opened them a few moments later, he took a deep breath then spoke somewhat quietly "Have you ever felt lonely? like you never belonged..?" the tom's ear flattened he had gotten the feeling so many times.., the apprentice looked at his paws he could still remember when he first opened his eyes and saw his mother and father who seemed so surprised then he could remember when his mother had brought Leafpaw to the nursery from that day they had been so close but now the two had been away from each other so much he felt so lonely no matter how many cats he was with he just couldn't be anything but lonely, But as he stared at Owlpaw he didn't feel that loneliness but a calm gentle feeling despite him being slightly nervous.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old March 14th, 2017, 07:06 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Ratpaw kept his ears perked as he took in the scent, he knew the cat was from his clan but he didn't like the thought of a cat being near him, maybe even spying on him! His tail lashed aggressively and he narrowed his eyes a he heard a soft hiss.

He followed the noise and began to bare his sharp teeth, the other cat sounded angry and he didn't like the thought of that. He let out a loud hiss as he hard a quiet growl, his eyes locked on a dark brown cat that looked about his size. Her lips were drawn back and she seemed angry.

Ratpaw growled softly and dug his claws into the ground. "Why are you spying on me?!" He asked in a aggressive tone. He wasn't sure if the cat really was spying on him, but he has learnt through out the years not to trust any cat.
Tawnypaw blinked, momentarily shocked. Then she grunted angrily, her eyes blazing. Me? Why are you spying on me?” she snapped, wondering iif perhaps he wasn't actually spying on her, and it was a coincidence that they'd met, but she didn't care at the moment. She was tired of cats accusing her of trickery when she'd done no such thing. Just because most cats hated her mother, they always seemed to assume that she was also "bad".

She glared at him for a few heartbeats longer, then sighed, admitting to herself that he'd sounded very genuine. She didn't trust him, but she lowered her guard slightly, relaxing. She rarely talked with anyone but her siblings. It never ended well. It hadn't with Bugpaw, and as she gazed at the other apprentice, she could see a few similarities. He was slightly bigger than her, but as were most cats. She didn't mind though.

Her ears resumed their normal position, and she stopped snarling, but her amber hues remained the same, as they rarely changed. Blazing with unspoken anger and growing hatred. None directed specifically at him, but towards all of ShadowClan, and towards Halestar.
Old March 14th, 2017, 10:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

(I am SO sorry for the late reply ;-; Been losing imagination and been REEEEEEEALLY busy with orchestra and stuff, plus getting the new game Oxygen not Included and spending lots of time on that ;-; Sorry)

Moondancer giggled along with Ocelotpath. She didn't know if he was actually joking or if he were actually bothered by the fact that she were faster than him. She found it a bit cute, even though it took her a few seconds to even admit it to herself.
The thought of what would have happened if she'd gone to RiverClan also passed through the egyptian mau's mind. Silverheart and Moondancer were identical twins, both in looks and personalities, so Moondancer was more than just happy that she had been the one to go with Jay to ShadowClan. Ocelotpath had most likely winded up being with Silverheart, had she been the one to go to ShadowClan. It still scared Moondancer to think about how identical the two twins were. They liked the same things, and even once during their loner moons, they had both had a small kit-crush on the same loner tom. So it was also a bit freeing for Moondancer to be in a different clan than her sister. She would not face that many complications about who should get who and what not. Even though she were not -that- interested in love and female things, she did like having things to herself.
Tilting her head lightly as she peered at Ocelotpath, she decided to sit down, thinking the situation didn't seem like they would be going anywhere. "Yeah, anything?" She both answered and asked, a bit confused of this sudden question on trust.

{Don't worry about it! I've been pretty busy too, sorry if my replies aren't the best xD}
Ocelotpath lowered his head, as though he were scared. It wasn't so much fear as anxiety and embarassment, but he didn't mind that. Moondancer and he hadn't been friends for long, but the moons of friendship that they had had seemed to be pretty tight to him. At least, he was hoping so. He wanted the she cat to like him...and, not necessarily as a friend. I want her to like like me...I mean, like me as a friend, but...love me? he thought, cocking his head to the side as he did so.

He didn't answer for a moment, put off by her question/statement before he sighed. "Promise me that you won't stop being my friend. I know I act a little...goofy sometimes, it's sorta-kinda part of who I am. B-but I want to be your friend. And...I wouldn't let anything happen to you. I-I guess what I'm trying to say is I care about you. A lot. N-not as my clanmate...as my friend." He mewed, and then looked quickly away from her.
The statement had given him a lot to think about now. He was half wondering whether she were going to laugh at him or not. Part of him was wondering what she must think, and another part was wondering if she were going to reject the closest he could get to saying anything. He needed to get his thoughts together. This wasn't going to be scary. This was going to be a moment he would remember forever...he just knew it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:

Tawnypaw blinked, momentarily shocked. Then she grunted angrily, her eyes blazing. Me? Why are you spying on me?” she snapped, wondering iif perhaps he wasn't actually spying on her, and it was a coincidence that they'd met, but she didn't care at the moment. She was tired of cats accusing her of trickery when she'd done no such thing. Just because most cats hated her mother, they always seemed to assume that she was also "bad".

She glared at him for a few heartbeats longer, then sighed, admitting to herself that he'd sounded very genuine. She didn't trust him, but she lowered her guard slightly, relaxing. She rarely talked with anyone but her siblings. It never ended well. It hadn't with Bugpaw, and as she gazed at the other apprentice, she could see a few similarities. He was slightly bigger than her, but as were most cats. She didn't mind though.

Her ears resumed their normal position, and she stopped snarling, but her amber hues remained the same, as they rarely changed. Blazing with unspoken anger and growing hatred. None directed specifically at him, but towards all of ShadowClan, and towards Halestar.
Ratpaw perked his ears at the other cats response. 'She wasn't spying on me?' he thought. 'Maybe we both got too far ahead of ourselves' he kinda wished he didn't act so aggressively towards the she-cat, he didn't want this to end in a fight.

He noticed she let her guard down, but only just a bit. He did the same, he kept his ears perked but stopped snarling and relaxed a bit. He was still sure he couldn't trust her just yet. He took this time to observe the other cat, she was smaller then he was but it looked like she was another apprentice. He thought he had seen her around before but if he wasn't training with his mouse brained mother and mentor he kept himself in his nest so he could avoid anyone else.

The she-cat reminded him of someone but he couldn't quite place who it was. Finally, after observing her, Ratpaw meet Tawnypaw's eyes. His glowing amber orbs meet hers, the hatred and anger in his eyes met Tawnypaw's. He recognized the look and wondered what happened in her life that made her just as angry as Ratpaw was. "So, you weren't spying on me?" He asked. "I wasn't spying on you, I was wandering like I always do at night." He said.

Old March 15th, 2017, 07:56 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Ratpaw perked his ears at the other cats response. 'She wasn't spying on me?' he thought. 'Maybe we both got too far ahead of ourselves' he kinda wished he didn't act so aggressively towards the she-cat, he didn't want this to end in a fight.

He noticed she let her guard down, but only just a bit. He did the same, he kept his ears perked but stopped snarling and relaxed a bit. He was still sure he couldn't trust her just yet. He took this time to observe the other cat, she was smaller then he was but it looked like she was another apprentice. He thought he had seen her around before but if he wasn't training with his mouse brained mother and mentor he kept himself in his nest so he could avoid anyone else.

The she-cat reminded him of someone but he couldn't quite place who it was. Finally, after observing her, Ratpaw meet Tawnypaw's eyes. His glowing amber orbs meet hers, the hatred and anger in his eyes met Tawnypaw's. He recognized the look and wondered what happened in her life that made her just as angry as Ratpaw was. "So, you weren't spying on me?" He asked. "I wasn't spying on you, I was wandering like I always do at night." He said.
Tawnypaw began to pace agitatedly. She did this quite often. It helped her think, and vent her anger. She slunk back and forth, her head and tail low. She sighed, pausing and closing her eyes. It was obvious that he hadn't been spying on her, and she halfway regretted accusing him of doing so. It didn't help her situation in any way, but rather, it did the opposite. She wished she could be as confident as her remaining siblings that ShadowClan was her home, but she knew it never would be.

Blinking, the small apprentice resumed her agitated pacing, half forgetting that the other apprentice was even there. Then she saw him again and stopped, half embarrassed. She studied him closely, noticing that he seemed to be doing that same to her. That made her pelt itch like she'd lay on an anthill, and she paused to shake her fur.

Tawnypaw allowed him to meet her gaze, her eyes still alight with a deep, raging anger, her neck fur bristling and standing on end. She could see anger within his eyes as well, but she doubted that it was focused on her. What it was focused on, she had no guess, but she wasn't about to try. “No. I'm sorry I thought you had been.” she added politely, dipping her head. She was naturally rather polite, and it was rather unlike her to snap at others.
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:22 AM

Quote:

Tawnypaw began to pace agitatedly. She did this quite often. It helped her think, and vent her anger. She slunk back and forth, her head and tail low. She sighed, pausing and closing her eyes. It was obvious that he hadn't been spying on her, and she halfway regretted accusing him of doing so. It didn't help her situation in any way, but rather, it did the opposite. She wished she could be as confident as her remaining siblings that ShadowClan was her home, but she knew it never would be.

Blinking, the small apprentice resumed her agitated pacing, half forgetting that the other apprentice was even there. Then she saw him again and stopped, half embarrassed. She studied him closely, noticing that he seemed to be doing that same to her. That made her pelt itch like she'd lay on an anthill, and she paused to shake her fur.

Tawnypaw allowed him to meet her gaze, her eyes still alight with a deep, raging anger, her neck fur bristling and standing on end. She could see anger within his eyes as well, but she doubted that it was focused on her. What it was focused on, she had no guess, but she wasn't about to try. “No. I'm sorry I thought you had been.” she added politely, dipping her head. She was naturally rather polite, and it was rather unlike her to snap at others.
Ratpaw was very curious about the she-cat, she reminded him of himself. Which he found funny, but held back a chuckle. He was surprised she apologized, most cats had too much pride to do that. "I am sorry as well, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions." He said as he bowed his head.

"I am not used to seeing other cats out here at this time." He added. He really did feel bad for thinking the cat was spying on him. He wasn't normally so aggressive towards other clanmates. He didn't bother to ask the cat what she was doing out here, they were clanmates but they had just ran into each other. He wasn't even sure of her name, he knew he had seen her around. "Uhm.. What's your name?" He mumbled. He didn't like that he didn't know his own clanmates name but his mother and mentor had been keeping him so caught up in training that he hadn't been doing much else other then sleeping.

Old March 16th, 2017, 05:45 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Ratpaw was very curious about the she-cat, she reminded him of himself. Which he found funny, but held back a chuckle. He was surprised she apologized, most cats had too much pride to do that. "I am sorry as well, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions." He said as he bowed his head.

"I am not used to seeing other cats out here at this time." He added. He really did feel bad for thinking the cat was spying on him. He wasn't normally so aggressive towards other clanmates. He didn't bother to ask the cat what she was doing out here, they were clanmates but they had just ran into each other. He wasn't even sure of her name, he knew he had seen her around. "Uhm.. What's your name?" He mumbled. He didn't like that he didn't know his own clanmates name but his mother and mentor had been keeping him so caught up in training that he hadn't been doing much else other then sleeping.
Tawnypaw looked him over. It was clear that he didn't see her for who her mother was, at least, not yet. She wondered if he would figure it out, and she would have to ignore him. She didn't like it, but that was how things went. She dipped her head, copying his motion, but half closing her eyes. She shifted uneasily, her fur along her spine sticking up. She hoped that he couldn't see her unease through hhe gloomy half-light, although she didn't particularly care if he did either.

She was glad he'd forgiven her, though. Few cats found it in them to do so. Often they were too stuck up and proud, or would refuse because of her parentage. “Well, that's why I'm here. Because most cats are snug in their nests.” she replied, scoffing slightly as she thought of the terrible Clan. There was only one Clan worse, and that was SkyClan. She sighed quietly, her ears twitching disdainfully. She thought that it would be better if more cats hunted at night, while others hunted during daylight. More hunting would get done that way. “Tawnypaw.” she replied in a short, to the point answer. “And yours?” she wasn't at all upset that he didn't know her name, and she didn't know his. It wasn't like she was going to learn everyone's names, not after they'd celebrated her family's downfall. Her mother's death and father and two of her brothers' disappearances.
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:

Tawnypaw looked him over. It was clear that he didn't see her for who her mother was, at least, not yet. She wondered if he would figure it out, and she would have to ignore him. She didn't like it, but that was how things went. She dipped her head, copying his motion, but half closing her eyes. She shifted uneasily, her fur along her spine sticking up. She hoped that he couldn't see her unease through hhe gloomy half-light, although she didn't particularly care if he did either.

She was glad he'd forgiven her, though. Few cats found it in them to do so. Often they were too stuck up and proud, or would refuse because of her parentage. “Well, that's why I'm here. Because most cats are snug in their nests.” she replied, scoffing slightly as she thought of the terrible Clan. There was only one Clan worse, and that was SkyClan. She sighed quietly, her ears twitching disdainfully. She thought that it would be better if more cats hunted at night, while others hunted during daylight. More hunting would get done that way. “Tawnypaw.” she replied in a short, to the point answer. “And yours?” she wasn't at all upset that he didn't know her name, and she didn't know his. It wasn't like she was going to learn everyone's names, not after they'd celebrated her family's downfall. Her mother's death and father and two of her brothers' disappearances.

Ratpaw tilted his head slightly as his ears twitched. He felt like he heard that name before from his mentor but he wasn't so sure. He shrugged it off, he took a few moments to answer Tawnypaws question. He hated being laughed at for his name and was very defensive of it. "My name is Ratpaw, don't even thing about laughing." He said.

Ratpaw quickly changed the subject before Tawnypaw even had the chance to comment on his name. "I usually come out her to clear my mind, get away from my mother and mentor." He said. He didn't tell cats about his mother but he wanted to change the subject so he said the first thing that popped into his head.

Old March 17th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
{Don't worry about it! I've been pretty busy too, sorry if my replies aren't the best xD}
Ocelotpath lowered his head, as though he were scared. It wasn't so much fear as anxiety and embarassment, but he didn't mind that. Moondancer and he hadn't been friends for long, but the moons of friendship that they had had seemed to be pretty tight to him. At least, he was hoping so. He wanted the she cat to like him...and, not necessarily as a friend. I want her to like like me...I mean, like me as a friend, but...love me? he thought, cocking his head to the side as he did so.

He didn't answer for a moment, put off by her question/statement before he sighed. "Promise me that you won't stop being my friend. I know I act a little...goofy sometimes, it's sorta-kinda part of who I am. B-but I want to be your friend. And...I wouldn't let anything happen to you. I-I guess what I'm trying to say is I care about you. A lot. N-not as my clanmate...as my friend." He mewed, and then looked quickly away from her.
The statement had given him a lot to think about now. He was half wondering whether she were going to laugh at him or not. Part of him was wondering what she must think, and another part was wondering if she were going to reject the closest he could get to saying anything. He needed to get his thoughts together. This wasn't going to be scary. This was going to be a moment he would remember forever...he just knew it.

Moondancer tilted his head as she peered at Ocelotpath. She had honestly hoped he would've said something else, but she kept those thoughts to herself.
"Of cause I'll keep being your friend! And hey, I'm goofy too! That's a good thing to have.. It would be so boring if we'd be some of those grumpy cats.." She said, tilting her head lightly. She wanted to admit her feelings so badly, but what Ocelotpath had just said made her hold it back a little. Did he only feel like she were his friend? Had her suspicions been wrong about the feelings being mutal? For a moment, she were scared. Still slightly traumatized from her former mate's sudden leave and her daughter's death, she were still scared to take on a mate even though the loner had left her more than twenty moons ago. She were terribly scared that whoever she took as mate would leave her at once when something seemed to be off. And ever more terrified that if she ever got kits again, they would die before warrior age. She had seen her experience as a curse on her, even though it had only happened once before. She knew it was probably not going to happen again, and yet she were still halfly worried to death.
Tilting her head, she peered at the tom in front of her, partly hoping he had just a little bit more to say.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.