Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:28 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:25 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 07:18 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:13 AM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 07:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 7th, 2019, 02:22 PM
Charming Magician!

My Mood: Thinking
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Appletail awoke with a slow blinking of her eyes, taking a moment to let the morning sun wash over her pelt. She stretched, her back arching, and padded out into the clearing. The sun was much higher in the sky than she thought and it appeared that most warriors were already out patrolling for the day.

"I need to get to work!" She gasped, bristling. "Can't believe I slept in so late!" She continued as she pelted off into the forest.
Old September 8th, 2019, 06:32 PM

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Apple heart looked around from the elders den and headed for the fresh - ki;; pile which was getting low with the coming leaf bare*
Old September 8th, 2019, 07:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
"U-umm actually, I live behind an abandoned t-two-leg den and I swim in the old p-pond back there." He smiled excitedly when this tom, leader of Thunderclan, invited him further into his den for a meal! He was about to follow but hesitated as he looked at the ground and shook his head "No, sorry, I don't eat before I bring my mother something first so I probably won't eat until I leave and actually I'd prefer to stay like this if that's okay, I much prefer to stay wet than dry." He gave a nervous smile, not sure how Passionstar would react to his unusual request, he must sound so weird right now! He then realized how rude he also must've sounded "S-sorry, I can dry off if you want, I'm sorry for sounding rude I've never talked to anyone as important as you before." @Brilliance
“Oh?” It was a very odd request that Otter would ask of him, but the tom could respect his wishes. “Is your mother somewhere around here?” Passionstar asked curiously because he didn’t see another cat. If Otter traveled this far into the territory of Thunderclan where was his mother? Maybe she was hiding somewhere else. The tom did mention he lived behind an abandoned two leg den. “You can stay that way if you want,” the leader blinked. “I just thought having wet fur makes you uncomfortable. I don’t see how you do it because I would be so cranky if my pelt was drenched.” Passionstar laughed a bit. Then again, Passionstar had a much thicker pelt than this tom. As Passionstar retreated into his den, he beckoned with his tail for Otter to follow along. Passionstar didn’t find him rude at all. The tom has his wishes and he could respect that. “I am not important,” Passionstar reassured him. “I’m just like you.” Passionstar was a cat that didn’t want to appear as important. Sure he was a leader, but he was still a warrior at heart. Being a leader just sounded like being a dictator to him and Passionstar wasn’t a tyrant. “You seem nervous, don’t be. You don’t seem to have any bad intentions...but what are your intentions for wanting to be here?”
Old September 8th, 2019, 08:12 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

“Oh?” It was a very odd request that Otter would ask of him, but the tom could respect his wishes. “Is your mother somewhere around here?” Passionstar asked curiously because he didn’t see another cat. If Otter traveled this far into the territory of Thunderclan where was his mother? Maybe she was hiding somewhere else. The tom did mention he lived behind an abandoned two leg den. “You can stay that way if you want,” the leader blinked. “I just thought having wet fur makes you uncomfortable. I don’t see how you do it because I would be so cranky if my pelt was drenched.” Passionstar laughed a bit. Then again, Passionstar had a much thicker pelt than this tom. As Passionstar retreated into his den, he beckoned with his tail for Otter to follow along. Passionstar didn’t find him rude at all. The tom has his wishes and he could respect that. “I am not important,” Passionstar reassured him. “I’m just like you.” Passionstar was a cat that didn’t want to appear as important. Sure he was a leader, but he was still a warrior at heart. Being a leader just sounded like being a dictator to him and Passionstar wasn’t a tyrant. “You seem nervous, don’t be. You don’t seem to have any bad intentions...but what are your intentions for wanting to be here?”
Otter followed Passionstar deeper into his den "Oh well, my mother is always with me everywhere I go, I can always feel her presence and I have ever since she died many moons ago. I buried her behind the twoleg den and I bring her a piece of fresh-kill each day to make sure she stays well-fed." He then stopped and looked to the ceiling, smiling "Well, to be honest I've always admired clan cats ever since I was a kit and my mother would always tell me about things she's seen you do, the fights you all get into, the way you protect each other and just the way you live and I've always thought it sounded right for me, even the fighting and risk of starvation during leaf-bare." He then looked straight at Passionstar with a determined gleam in his eyes and a confident smile "My mother would always tell me that I should do what feels right and makes me happy and being a clan cat just seems so right and it makes me happy, I even talked about it with her last night before coming here and she agreed that if it feels right then it must be."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 9th, 2019, 10:57 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @~Silverkit~; |

Graysun sat right outside the warriors den, with a mouse at his paws. He had been hunting all morning and would again once he found somebody to go with him. The warrior took a bite out of the mouse, looking down at his paws. Nobody hardly joined him on a hunting trip, but he wanted it to be different this time. Graysun looked around the camp at all the possible choices.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old September 10th, 2019, 06:31 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Cherrybubble watched anxiously as Tallmarsh gathered her herbs, tail flicking with anticipation. After a few moments she heaved a breath as the medicine cat finally gathered all of the herbs.
She quickly scanned the piles, her own brain working quickly. “Well have to leave the cobnuts.” She meowed, then bent down towards Tallmarsh’s next and removed several fern fronds, along with one moss.
Quickly, she took the ferns and wrapped it around some herbs, securing it with the moss and a couple cobwebs. “This will make more easier to carry.” She meowed. She’d seen Tallmarsh do something similar to wrap up travel herbs, this a larger amount.
Cherrybubble quickly wrapped the other herbs as well, leaving the cobnuts that would not fit. She then picked up and bundle and waved her tail. “We better get out of here. The smoke smell is getting worse.” With a nod, she turned and ran out of the den and out of camp, trusting Tallmarsh to be right behind her.
@Delta

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 10th, 2019, 06:37 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Goldenshade jolted upward and gasped sharply, desperate for air, clawing feverishly at his throat. He felt something ripping apart his lungs, the searing sting of fire welling in his chest and pressure crushing down on him from above, unable to struggle or scream.

And then he blinked.. and it was gone, as though it had never been there at all.

The agonizing pain had become a lingering ache and the weight that had kept him from breathing had lifted, though the overwhelming feeling of dread swarming his senses remained. His heart slammed frantically against his chest, unable to hear anything but the deafening roar of blood rushing past his ears. The shadows that blinded him crept away to the corners of his eyes and when he could finally see straight he realized, hot with embarrassment, that he was still safe in his nest in the warriors den. Of course.. Just as always.. He steadied his labored breathing and recomposed himself before slipping out of his nest and hurriedly padding out into the clearing, hoping no one had witnessed his little episode. His paws took him toward the freshkill pile, where he absentmindedly picked out a vole and moved away to a shady little patch in a corner, still dizzy and confused. He plopped down and got to work nibbling on his breakfast, even if it was only to keep his mind off his night terrors. But even as he tried to focus on other things, he couldn't manage to shake the feeling something was watching him. You can't hurt me... He thought, not really knowing who he was talking to.

He shook his head and turned his attention to the rest of the camp, watching as cats bustled around, sharing tongues and going on with their own business. It made him irrationally.. angry.

@Venus

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old September 10th, 2019, 08:15 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno View Post
Goldenshade jolted upward and gasped sharply, desperate for air, clawing feverishly at his throat. He felt something ripping apart his lungs, the searing sting of fire welling in his chest and pressure crushing down on him from above, unable to struggle or scream.

And then he blinked.. and it was gone, as though it had never been there at all.

The agonizing pain had become a lingering ache and the weight that had kept him from breathing had lifted, though the overwhelming feeling of dread swarming his senses remained. His heart slammed frantically against his chest, unable to hear anything but the deafening roar of blood rushing past his ears. The shadows that blinded him crept away to the corners of his eyes and when he could finally see straight he realized, hot with embarrassment, that he was still safe in his nest in the warriors den. Of course.. Just as always.. He steadied his labored breathing and recomposed himself before slipping out of his nest and hurriedly padding out into the clearing, hoping no one had witnessed his little episode. His paws took him toward the freshkill pile, where he absentmindedly picked out a vole and moved away to a shady little patch in a corner, still dizzy and confused. He plopped down and got to work nibbling on his breakfast, even if it was only to keep his mind off his night terrors. But even as he tried to focus on other things, he couldn't manage to shake the feeling something was watching him. You can't hurt me... He thought, not really knowing who he was talking to.

He shook his head and turned his attention to the rest of the camp, watching as cats bustled around, sharing tongues and going on with their own business. It made him irrationally.. angry.

@Venus

(sorry this is a little short!)

The fire was finally extinguished, leaving an eerie silence throughout the clearing. While her clanmates decided to call it a night, Honeybrume sat out all night in the rain, drinking in the haunting scenery that was supposed to be her home. How could she sleep through the wails of the kits and weeping of her clanmates? Sitting in the rain felt better than being surrounded by misery. Honeybrume never feared fire until now. Her heart still pounded in terror, and she confused the rush of blood in her ears with the sound of rainfall. She still felt hot and sticky, as if the fire kept ablaze deep inside her. But her body shivered and her fur stood on end like she was cold or something.

Perhaps she was just catching a fever. Maybe I should go see Tallmarsh...

Since she never slept, Honeybrume was the first to eat breakfast. Normally, she’d wait to eat with company, but right now she wanted to be left alone. Grabbing a shrew from the (rather pathetic) freshkill pile, Honeybrume sat alone at the edge of the clearing. Her fur was messy from the rainfall, and it took effort to groom it back to the state she kept it.
Old September 10th, 2019, 09:55 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
(sorry this is a little short!)

The fire was finally extinguished, leaving an eerie silence throughout the clearing. While her clanmates decided to call it a night, Honeybrume sat out all night in the rain, drinking in the haunting scenery that was supposed to be her home. How could she sleep through the wails of the kits and weeping of her clanmates? Sitting in the rain felt better than being surrounded by misery. Honeybrume never feared fire until now. Her heart still pounded in terror, and she confused the rush of blood in her ears with the sound of rainfall. She still felt hot and sticky, as if the fire kept ablaze deep inside her. But her body shivered and her fur stood on end like she was cold or something.

Perhaps she was just catching a fever. Maybe I should go see Tallmarsh...

Since she never slept, Honeybrume was the first to eat breakfast. Normally, she’d wait to eat with company, but right now she wanted to be left alone. Grabbing a shrew from the (rather pathetic) freshkill pile, Honeybrume sat alone at the edge of the clearing. Her fur was messy from the rainfall, and it took effort to groom it back to the state she kept it.

( you're ok! this one isn't very impressive either ;; )

Goldenshade who had hardly touched the vole, had found himself sick to his stomach. Everything tasted of ash; coarse and acrid. The meat was stringy and dry and crumbled like dust in his mouth. As he glowered grudgingly at his food, something caught his eye from across the clearing. For a moment he thought he might have been hallucinating again. A molly, lithe, graceful.. Beautiful, to put it bluntly. He studied her intently from afar, his tail lashing eagerly. She could even hold a candle to me.. Well, almost anyway. He mused to himself, licking the blood of his maw. I'll have her.

Goldenshade rose to his feet in a rush and kicked away the half-eaten vole, hurrying to shake the ash out of his fur, making sure no stray hair remained. He cleared his throat as he approached, flourishing his tail behind him. "Sitting alone, are we? You seem like you could use some company.." he purred, wearing a broad grin.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old September 11th, 2019, 05:25 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno View Post
( you're ok! this one isn't very impressive either ;; )

Goldenshade who had hardly touched the vole, had found himself sick to his stomach. Everything tasted of ash; coarse and acrid. The meat was stringy and dry and crumbled like dust in his mouth. As he glowered grudgingly at his food, something caught his eye from across the clearing. For a moment he thought he might have been hallucinating again. A molly, lithe, graceful.. Beautiful, to put it bluntly. He studied her intently from afar, his tail lashing eagerly. She could even hold a candle to me.. Well, almost anyway. He mused to himself, licking the blood of his maw. I'll have her.

Goldenshade rose to his feet in a rush and kicked away the half-eaten vole, hurrying to shake the ash out of his fur, making sure no stray hair remained. He cleared his throat as he approached, flourishing his tail behind him. "Sitting alone, are we? You seem like you could use some company.." he purred, wearing a broad grin.

Honeybrume froze. Excuse me-?

Retracting her tongue, she squinted up at the cat who approached her. A large golden tabby stood before her, grinning wider than what she’d call socially acceptable. What's got him in such a decent mood? She straightened herself and narrowed at the bold stranger. “Do I really look like someone who needs attention?” Her tail lashed behind her impatiently. “While it was so kind of you to assume that, I’d actually prefer to be alone right now. I had a rough night, as you could imagine," She gestured a paw at the depressingly demolished clearing. "-and I’m in no state to mingle. Now, if you'll excuse me...” With a dismissive flick of her tail, Honeybrume turned her back to the tom and resumed grooming.

Last edited by Doom; September 11th, 2019 at 05:27 PM.
Closed Thread