Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2019, 04:04 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft listened to Boulderheart intently, shrugging at the question.
"I'm not sure...I mean, they announced the new leader and deputy recently, but I don't know if we'll ever go back to our former selves." He mewed thoughtfully, twitching his tail tip. "We're still practically defenseless..."
Boulderheart swished her tail flicking her ears. “Let’s look on the bright side,” she murmured smileing and straightening her shoulders “things could be, a lot worse...” she shook her head, trying not to think about how much differently everything could have turned out “well make it through, we’ll rebound, and I’m sure it’ll all go back to normal in no time” she mewed a warm smile spreading across her face

Last edited by Snail-paw; October 13th, 2019 at 04:07 PM. Reason: I can’t spell it Wright for that matter
Old October 13th, 2019, 04:17 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Boulderheart swished her tail flicking her ears. “Let’s look on the bright side,” she murmured smileing and straightening her shoulders “things could be, a lot worse...” she shook her head, trying not to think about how much differently everything could have turned out “well make it through, we’ll rebound, and I’m sure it’ll all go back to normal in no time” she mewed a warm smile spreading across her face
Raventuft nodded slightly.
"True. But Leafbare's coming, and cats are still weak." He remarked , darkening the conversation, "And this is the leader's first Leaf-bare, so it could be difficult." He added. He imagined all of the treacherous things that could happen, but kept a straight face. He glanced a Boulderheart. "Though things could be worse..." He mewed, ready to ruin the world with his dark opinions.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 13th, 2019, 09:22 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Dirtfur

With a long sigh the abyssinian tom padded into the clearing . iceheart....you better know what your doing.... his stomach sank while starting to think about what could happen when she returned as leader. maybe some training will get my mind off of it. And hopefully it'll please shadestripe that I've decided to train on my own! the six moon old thought with a smile. His ears perked as he looked over at what looked to be a small group of apprentices and their mentors . He opened his mouth to ask if he could join but saw that they were way too focused in their own sessions . Swishing his tail maplepaw scanned and wondered the grounds in hopes of finding atleast someone .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 13th, 2019, 09:47 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
@canine @unserene @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Kiwibounce smiled supportively at Soulpaw, though she was watching the other warriors out of the corner of her eye. Fairthorn, was it? She glanced at the she-cat, admiring her confident but calm stature. Her attention flicked back to Soulpaw. The apprentice looked visibly nervous. She felt a little churn of guilt in her stomach. Don't hit too hard, Kiwibounce... She reminded herself, helping her claw sheathed. When the apprentice's paw rose, she reacted herself. She knew what she had to do. She glanced at the paws that Soulpaw still had on the ground. Swiftly, she ducked underneath the apprentice, swiping at her paws, attempting to knock her off balance.
@Lilyfur2 @canine @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post
@|+Tired Rose Child+| @Lilyfur2 @unserene

Fairthorn padded silently, lagging a couple steps behind the others. She loved training! She loved the feeling adrenaline and excitement gave her. So, of course, she'd accepted when Cherrydapple asked. However, nervousness nagged at her subconscious. Having had only one apprentice so far -- little Sweetpaw - she wasn't exactly used to training apprentices.. How should she act? Once they'd reached their destination, Fairthorn placed herself nearby, just far enough to be out of Kiwibounce and Soulpaw's way. Her pale gaze never left the two, studying their reactions. They both seemed nervous -- and excited --, although Soulpaw was the most obvious. Poor thing.
Soulpaw realized too late that her position had left her vulnerable, watching in what felt like slow motion as Kiwibounce successfully swept her paws out from under her. Huffing as she hit the ground, she got back up as quickly as she had fallen down, tail lashing. Thoughts raced through her mind as she decided to go with her instincts. She sprung forward into the older she-cat, hoping her body mass was enough to topple the warrior over.

Last edited by unserene; October 13th, 2019 at 09:49 PM.
Old October 13th, 2019, 09:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Perhaps it was because of how unaware he was regarding current events, but Falconkit wasn't afraid of the big black she-cat. Big cats meant safety, and he couldn't comprehend why the other big cats had an issue with her.

Finding interest in Iceheart's tail, he made a few small swipes toward it, tiny paws only lightly battering her thick fur. "No!" he squeaked out. "Lee-- leaders are good, right?"

Iceheart seemed distracted by the other cats, which Falconkit was fine with-- that meant he had plenty of time to swat her tail!

.. Or not, because she seemed to be leaving with another big cat. He wasn't disheartened, though-- making chase after her feathery tail until she was within the camp entrance, and out of sight.

@CasperCreates

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 13th, 2019, 10:05 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
@Dirtfur

With a long sigh the abyssinian tom padded into the clearing . iceheart....you better know what your doing.... his stomach sank while starting to think about what could happen when she returned as leader. maybe some training will get my mind off of it. And hopefully it'll please shadestripe that I've decided to train on my own! the six moon old thought with a smile. His ears perked as he looked over at what looked to be a small group of apprentices and their mentors . He opened his mouth to ask if he could join but saw that they were way too focused in their own sessions . Swishing his tail maplepaw scanned and wondered the grounds in hopes of finding atleast someone .
Leaftail trekked with her apprentice down to the training ground. Is StarClan crazy? Are they really accepting Iceheart? The spotted warrior couldn't get rid of the glare Iceheart gave her in the clearing in her mind. What if I get banished?! What if I'll never see Redpaw again?! The anxious mentor bumped into maplepaw. "Oof! Sorry, didn't see you there." Leaftail apologized. "You're maplepaw, are you not?" Redpaw bounded up to the Abyssinian tom as his mentor asked. "Hello maplepaw!" he squealed.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; October 13th, 2019 at 10:05 PM.
Old October 13th, 2019, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Leaftail trekked with her apprentice down to the training ground. Is StarClan crazy? Are they really accepting Iceheart? The spotted warrior couldn't get rid of the glare Iceheart gave her in the clearing in her mind. What if I get banished?! What if I'll never see Redpaw again?! The anxious mentor bumped into maplepaw. "Oof! Sorry, didn't see you there." Leaftail apologized. "You're maplepaw, are you not?" Redpaw bounded up to the Abyssinian tom as his mentor asked. "Hello maplepaw!" he squealed.
thud! The young tom fell on to his side with an oof. Maybe he should pay attention to his surroundings more . With a shake of his head the tom stood back up only to flick an ear at the warrior " h-huh?? Oh! Yes . Why? " he asked with a tilt of his head . His green gaze then went to the other apprentice only to give a smile "heya !" he greeted back . Then the light bulb went off on his head " you were at that clearing gathering weren't you?" he meowed at the warrior with wide eyes.

Old October 13th, 2019, 10:22 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Perhaps it was because of how unaware he was regarding current events, but Falconkit wasn't afraid of the big black she-cat. Big cats meant safety, and he couldn't comprehend why the other big cats had an issue with her.

Finding interest in Iceheart's tail, he made a few small swipes toward it, tiny paws only lightly battering her thick fur. "No!" he squeaked out. "Lee-- leaders are good, right?"

Iceheart seemed distracted by the other cats, which Falconkit was fine with-- that meant he had plenty of time to swat her tail!

.. Or not, because she seemed to be leaving with another big cat. He wasn't disheartened, though-- making chase after her feathery tail until she was within the camp entrance, and out of sight.

@CasperCreates
Iceheart's whiskers twitched with amusement as the kit chased her tail. The first time. After the second, third, fourth...not so much.

"Yes, kit, leaders are good, she gave him a moderately stern glance and swiped her tail away from his tiny grasp. "But only if you behave yourself around them." She forced herself to have patience with the kit, especially since her hostile clanmates were still watching her. She was sure at least some of them were aware that she was not known for being good with kits. After scolding Falconkit, she simply opted to ignore his continued swipes until she had left the camp. He'd lose interest and stop following her eventually, or if his mother had any sense, she'd round him up.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 13th, 2019, 10:25 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
thud! The young tom fell on to his side with an oof. Maybe he should pay attention to his surroundings more . With a shake of his head the tom stood back up only to flick an ear at the warrior " h-huh?? Oh! Yes . Why? " he asked with a tilt of his head . His green gaze then went to the other apprentice only to give a smile "heya !" he greeted back . Then the light bulb went off on his head " you were at that clearing gathering weren't you?" he meowed at the warrior with wide eyes.
Redpaw squealed with excitement to meet another apprentice, leaving Leaftail a chuckle of delight. "Well yes, I was from the clearing gathering," she answered. Her eyes went wide, eyes glinting of curiosity. The golden brown warrior mentioned, "Shouldn't you be with Shadestripe? Is that mousebrain left you?" Leaftail's pelt went hot as she remembered the times she almost left Redpaw by her side.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 13th, 2019, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Redpaw squealed with excitement to meet another apprentice, leaving Leaftail a chuckle of delight. "Well yes, I was from the clearing gathering," she answered. Her eyes went wide, eyes glinting of curiosity. The golden brown warrior mentioned, "Shouldn't you be with Shadestripe? Is that mousebrain left you?" Leaftail's pelt went hot as she remembered the times she almost left Redpaw by her side.
his head perked up at that only to shake his head frantically "nono! I just wanted to train by myself . You know, to please him. As in... Me being able to do things myself without having to be asked ." he tried to explain . That could've went better...speaking of which . his tail went up as if another light bulb went off above his head . "maybe redpaw and I could train with each other? I just wanna forget about iceheart for a while ."

Closed Thread