Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:35 AM
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:25 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:10 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:01 AM

Old August 13th, 2022, 03:39 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Blossomflight's sides heaved as she stopped at a small river. "I won!" She panted, not really to anybody
@Cherry~

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old August 13th, 2022, 03:52 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D View Post
Blossomflight's sides heaved as she stopped at a small river. "I won!" She panted, not really to anybody
@Cherry~
Slatestripe quickly caught up to her. “You got a head start, that wasn’t exactly fair,” he panted. “Next time we’ll start on the same beat, then I’ll beat you.”
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old August 13th, 2022, 03:57 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe quickly caught up to her. “You got a head start, that wasn’t exactly fair,” he panted. “Next time we’ll start on the same beat, then I’ll beat you.”
Blossomflight chuckled. "We'll see." Her breathing became normal, and she continued, "Well, let's see how many fish we can get!" The molly bent down over the river, being careful not to let her shadow fall on the shimmering water. Seeing a fish swim by, she stuck her paw in the water. quick as a flash, Blossomflight pulled the fish out and bit it's neck taking its life. "Get a bigger one, I dare you!" the molly chuckled. Her fish was larger than the normal ones RiverClan usually caught.

Old August 13th, 2022, 05:11 PM
time to wake up

Quote:
Blossomflight chuckled. "We'll see." Her breathing became normal, and she continued, "Well, let's see how many fish we can get!" The molly bent down over the river, being careful not to let her shadow fall on the shimmering water. Seeing a fish swim by, she stuck her paw in the water. quick as a flash, Blossomflight pulled the fish out and bit it's neck taking its life. "Get a bigger one, I dare you!" the molly chuckled. Her fish was larger than the normal ones RiverClan usually caught.
Slatestripe squinted at her as she pulled out a large fish and killed it. “Impressive,” he commented. He shifted closer to the river and peered into it, looking for something comparable. Seeing a fish shimmer by, he lashed out quick as lightning. He hooked the fish on his claws and hauled it out. He glowed with happiness as he confirmed it was roughly the same size as Blossomflight’s. He nipped the fish to kill it, thanking StarClan for its life.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old August 13th, 2022, 10:08 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe squinted at her as she pulled out a large fish and killed it. “Impressive,” he commented. He shifted closer to the river and peered into it, looking for something comparable. Seeing a fish shimmer by, he lashed out quick as lightning. He hooked the fish on his claws and hauled it out. He glowed with happiness as he confirmed it was roughly the same size as Blossomflight’s. He nipped the fish to kill it, thanking StarClan for its life.
"Good job!" Blossom purred. "I should head back to camp- it's getting dark." With that, the molly picked up her fish and trotted back to the camp.

Old August 13th, 2022, 10:22 PM
time to wake up

Quote:
"Good job!" Blossom purred. "I should head back to camp- it's getting dark." With that, the molly picked up her fish and trotted back to the camp.
“I’ll accompany you!” Slatestripe called. Picking up his fish, he began to trot after Blossomflight. Two big fish would be enough to provide for at least a couple hungry warriors.
Old August 14th, 2022, 10:43 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Nightpaw nods “alright” she said worriedly “no im not hurt” she said “hornetpaw wanted to scratch me so their would be a reason to go in the medicine den but I dont want want to” she said

@SpiritedWarrior
Old August 14th, 2022, 10:55 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenss View Post
Nightpaw nods “alright” she said worriedly “no im not hurt” she said “hornetpaw wanted to scratch me so their would be a reason to go in the medicine den but I dont want want to” she said

@SpiritedWarrior
Reedwhisker only flicked her tail in response to Nightpaw’s response to her question, but narrowed her eyes at the mention of the ShadowClan apprentice. So that was the name of the ShadowClan apprentice… well, that’s good to know, I suppose.

“In case he did scratch you, do you know how to fight? It’s an important lesson to learn, especially since ShadowClan’s young likes to instigate. And who knows what goes through their head when they fight,” she asked, adding in the comment. At this point, I almost think they want to be in the Dark Forest rather than StarClan…

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old August 15th, 2022, 01:21 AM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Reedwhisker only flicked her tail in response to Nightpaw’s response to her question, but narrowed her eyes at the mention of the ShadowClan apprentice. So that was the name of the ShadowClan apprentice… well, that’s good to know, I suppose.

“In case he did scratch you, do you know how to fight? It’s an important lesson to learn, especially since ShadowClan’s young likes to instigate. And who knows what goes through their head when they fight,” she asked, adding in the comment. At this point, I almost think they want to be in the Dark Forest rather than StarClan…
Nightpaw's tail puffed "I Dont wanna fight , Its not fun now, others can get hurt and I dont like hurting so thats final im not fighting" she said as she continued to walk not paying attention

@Fenixwolf for uh overhearing or something )
Old August 15th, 2022, 01:28 AM
;-;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenss View Post
Nightpaw's tail puffed "I Dont wanna fight , Its not fun now, others can get hurt and I dont like hurting so thats final im not fighting" she said as she continued to walk not paying attention

@Fenixwolf for uh overhearing or something )
Rainfall - She/Her

Rainfall's ears perked a bit, overhearing Reedwhisker and Nightpaw's conversation
well, if somebody's trying to hurt you, you should atleast be able to fight back, she thought every cat have to know how to fight

Last edited by Thornwolf; August 15th, 2022 at 01:29 AM.