Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Unofficial Non-Romantic...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 11:16 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by squidz
Today 11:15 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Bean
Today 11:07 AM
Basilpaw
by ghost.
Last post by ghost.
Today 10:52 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 26th, 2019, 04:26 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Waterheart looked at them. "What happened to him?", she asked. The queen was becoming curious of who Netlepelt was besides their uncle.
"Nothing exactly..he's just in his Clan helping out...heis quite a charmer..." Thornkit replied.
Old August 26th, 2019, 04:28 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harebreeze View Post
"Nothing exactly..he's just in his Clan helping out...heis quite a charmer..." Thornkit replied.

Waterheart nodded, "Okay. Greykit is your ear still hurting?", she asked. The molly sniffed the she-kit's ear, smelling no more blood. "The bleeding has stopped.", she added.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old August 26th, 2019, 04:32 AM
--

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Waterheart nodded, "Okay. Greykit is your ear still hurting?", she asked. The molly sniffed the she-kit's ear, smelling no more blood. "The bleeding has stopped.", she added.
Greykit nodded. "Not hurting anymore". Thornkit fell asleep leaning against Waterheart. "looks like Thornkit's needs to rest.." Branchkit looked at his brother smirking. "My brother likes a warrior" Greykit muttered quietly
Old August 26th, 2019, 11:45 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Passionstar felt Tallmarsh would be fine. They both would walk around with permanent scars as a reminder of that night. He couldn't stay mad at her either because she was his medicine cat. For thunderclan, they had to work together, as a team, so it was better to start repairing their friendship now before it demolished into absolute nothing. ''I don't even believe you were a pretty good warrior, Tallmarsh. That's blasphemy.'' Passionstar jabbed at her. He knew she used to be a warrior, they both had been warriors at some point, but he moved up in the ranks of becoming deputy and now leader, and then she became a medicine cat, which was odd because Passionstar thought medicine cats were caring and Tallmarsh was forever...irritated with sick cats. ''You have to show me your moves sometime, just so I can have visual witness that you aren't a wimp.'' Passionstar's tail flicked behind him, ''Cause I'm pretty sure you are a wimp.'' He challenged, narrowing his eyes a bit as he taunted her.
Tallmarsh flicked her tail in playful annoyance. "Fine, then! I was the best warrior ThunderClan had seen and will ever see!" she retorted. "If I was able to defeat you, then I've got to be pretty good, right?" It had shocked everyone, especially herself, when StarClan told her that she was to be the new medicine cat of ThunderClan. Unsure of her belief in StarClan up until that point, she was forced to reconsider the way she thought of--well, everything. She was vain, rude, and irritable, and she had been chosen for the one position that was supposed to be caring and [I]nice[I]. Even now, she was learning how to think of other cats' needs over her own. She'd never in a million years thought that StarClan would choose her for medicine cat, but here she was. Now it was her chance to work towards being the best she could. The road to recovery was going to be a long one, but regaining Passionstar's trust and rebuilding their friendship would be the first step. The second step, she thought, would be to forgive herself and regain her confidence. For the first time in moons, the medicine cat felt as if she might be able to be okay. Her heart seemed to squeeze in her chest as she felt a weight seem to lift off her shoulders just a little.
Old August 28th, 2019, 06:33 AM
--

Branchkit Thornkit and Greykit were awoken by a soft voice, confused by the soft tone they scrambled to their paws clumsily nearly tripping over one another. Greykit shivered while her brothers flanked her, keeping guard on both sides to protect her. She had been the youngest kit and was more frightened than her brothers. Thornkit gulped while his brother scanned the area for anything suspicious.
Old August 28th, 2019, 12:21 PM

My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Flameseed padded in and asked Passionstar, "Hello, can I speak to you? I need to ask you something. Can I have an apprentice?"
Old August 28th, 2019, 04:53 PM

My Mood: Incognito
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

a small she-kit comes out of the bushes she is brown and scrawny
Old August 28th, 2019, 11:54 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Mousepaw slowly padded out of the apprentice's den, looking around cautiously to make sure nobody saw her, the last thing she needed right now was to be made fun of for her size seeing as she was only twice the size of a kit. She slowly made her way to a corner of the clearing where she was sure no warriors or apprentices could spot her, only elders and kits but they wouldn't say much. She sighed in relief and looked up at Silverpelt as her mind started to wander with the question of whether this was okay? How she looked at the she-cat apprentices around her and not the toms? @Harebreeze
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; August 29th, 2019 at 12:49 AM.
Old August 29th, 2019, 02:39 AM
--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Mousepaw slowly padded out of the apprentice's den, looking around cautiously to make sure nobody saw her, the last thing she needed right now was to be made fun of for her size seeing as she was only twice the size of a kit. She slowly made her way to a corner of the clearing where she was sure no warriors or apprentices could spot her, only elders and kits but they wouldn't say much. She sighed in relief and looked up at Silverpelt as her mind started to wander with the question of whether this was okay? How she looked at the she-cat apprentices around her and not the toms? @Harebreeze
Branchkit spotted an apprentice stalking around and quietly snuck towards the apprentice before leaping onto its back. Thornkit and Greykit padded after their bother, rolling their eyes. "It's just a apprentice, Branchkit." Thornkit mewed quietly.

Last edited by The Flying Pizza; August 29th, 2019 at 03:05 AM.
Old August 29th, 2019, 07:03 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harebreeze View Post
Branchkit spotted an apprentice stalking around and quietly snuck towards the apprentice before leaping onto its back. Thornkit and Greykit padded after their bother, rolling their eyes. "It's just a apprentice, Branchkit." Thornkit mewed quietly.
Mousepaw let out a high-pitched screech as something latched onto her back, causing her to turn around frantically, one paw ready to strike with her claws unsheathed until she saw that it was simply a kit. She sighed and sheathed her claws, shaking off the kit as she growled "You know, I was this close to clawing you kit, it might do you some good to learn not to jump on cats."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Closed Thread