Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Riftpaw and Beaverpaw's...
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 08:22 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 08:21 AM
NEWB !!
by Eiar
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:21 AM
Temporarily Closed...
Last post by picklepotatochip
Today 08:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 26th, 2019, 04:11 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Waterheart knew they were old enough to eat it now, so she padded over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse. She carried it over to the three kits, sitting down on the ground. Waterheart began to rip the mouse apart, separating all the bones, so they didn't choke on them. The queen put them into a small peice and put one down for each kit. "Your old enough to try it.", she meowed.
They leaned over and picked each piece in front of them and took several mouthfuls then finished in only 2 bites. Thornkit was the only cat to know where his father had joined since he had died in battle with his father, a rouge cat and had joined the Dark Forest. "Waterheart?" Greykit asked
Old August 26th, 2019, 04:12 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:

Raggedpaw looked his father with a frown, "Whatever.", he replied. The apprentice picked up the partially eaten mouse and walked over to the elder's den. He then came back without it. "There you happy now?", he retorted, his stomach growling. He would have no energy now to do anything.
Bluepetal chuckled a bit as he heard the growl and sighed, resting his tail on Raggedpaw's head "Why don't we go do some hunting? Before your mentor wakes up? Then, who knows, maybe if you catch say a rabbit I'll just," as if to demonstrate, he turned his head as far to the right as he could as he finished his sentence "Look away." He then turned back around to give a small smirk to Raggedpaw.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 26th, 2019, 04:13 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harebreeze View Post
They leaned over and picked each piece in front of them and took several mouthfuls then finished in only 2 bites. Thornkit was the only cat to know where his father had joined since he had died in battle with his father, a rouge cat and had joined the Dark Forest. "Waterheart?" Greykit asked
Waterheart watched them eat their piece of mouse and let out a smile. She took her own portion and finsihed it in one bite. Waterheart looked at Greykit, "yes Greykit?", she replied, her voice low and soft.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 26th, 2019, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Bluepetal chuckled a bit as he heard the growl and sighed, resting his tail on Raggedpaw's head "Why don't we go do some hunting? Before your mentor wakes up? Then, who knows, maybe if you catch say a rabbit I'll just," as if to demonstrate, he turned his head as far to the right as he could as he finished his sentence "Look away." He then turned back around to give a small smirk to Raggedpaw.
Raggedpaw looked at the opening of the apprentice's den and then back at his father. "if it means to get out of this stupid camp let's do it.", he meowed. Most likely his mentor would give him a terrible job like cleaning the elder's bedding or getting ticks out of their fur.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 26th, 2019, 04:17 AM
--

Quote:

Waterheart watched them eat their piece of mouse and let out a smile. She took her own portion and finsihed it in one bite. Waterheart looked at Greykit, "yes Greykit?", she replied, her voice low and soft.
"Do you know who Nettlepelt is?" Greykit asked calmly. That was their father's littermate's name.
Old August 26th, 2019, 04:19 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:

Raggedpaw looked at the opening of the apprentice's den and then back at his father. "if it means to get out of this stupid camp let's do it.", he meowed. Most likely his mentor would give him a terrible job like cleaning the elder's bedding or getting ticks out of their fur.
"Alright, then we're going to need to go a bit fast." With that, Bluepetal grabbed Raggedpaw by the scruff and immediately raced out of the den, through the camp and out into the world, not waiting for the kit to even argue.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 26th, 2019, 04:19 AM

Quote:
"Do you know who Nettlepelt is?" Greykit asked calmly. That was their father's littermate's name.
Waterheart shook her head, "No I'm sorry that I don't. Who is Nettlepelt?", she asked. The molly looked at Greykit with a slight tilt of her head. She had only been in Thunderclan for four moons and didn't know a lot of cats.

Old August 26th, 2019, 04:21 AM
--

Quote:

Waterheart shook her head, "No I'm sorry that I don't. Who is Nettlepelt?", she asked. The molly looked at Greykit with a slight tilt of her head. She had only been in Thunderclan for four moons and didn't know a lot of cats.
"Nettlepelt of WindClan was our father's brother.." Thornkit sighed.
Old August 26th, 2019, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
"Alright, then we're going to need to go a bit fast." With that, Bluepetal grabbed Raggedpaw by the scruff and immediately raced out of the den, through the camp and out into the world, not waiting for the kit to even argue.
Raggedpaw struggled in his father's grasp. "I can walk on my own you know.", he snapped, wiggling free once he got into the territory. He fell to the ground and landed on his feet. "What was that for? I'm not a kit anymore.", he replied.

Old August 26th, 2019, 04:23 AM

Quote:
"Nettlepelt of WindClan was our father's brother.." Thornkit sighed.
Waterheart looked at them. "What happened to him?", she asked. The queen was becoming curious of who Netlepelt was besides their uncle.

Closed Thread