Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:43 PM
fawns character basement
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 12:42 PM
Word Association
Last post by otter
Today 12:39 PM
Stem Training Thread ! ☼
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 12:36 PM
sorry
by Otoko
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 12:31 PM

Old July 7th, 2020, 11:48 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
Am I annoying you? If I am , Im sorry I can stop talking.. I kept you from going to like any where... *Dark-kit went silent* Also I dont really have parent expect my uncle Redspot whos at the gathering.
"No, it's..." Fawnsqueak's brows knitted. 'Annoying' probably wasn't the term he'd use, as it wasn't quite fitting and would likely lead to a kit-tantrum about using the word they suggested in the first place since kit-brains weren't.. yeah, he had serious doubts about their existence, half the time. With a shrug, he off-handedly mentioned, "I can go places." Darkkit wasn't holding him back from anything he wanted or needed to do, and after brief consideration, he inquired, "Also.. I thought your parent was, uh, Riverwhisker?"

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 8th, 2020, 06:49 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

River said that now he has an app and my brothers now a senior warror he's having my uncle take care of me but he checks up on me tho. *Dark-kit said happy*

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old July 8th, 2020, 07:16 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Otterstone was gone.

Yet that did little to lift the weight in Lionstar's chest as he drifted his tired gaze across the den, over each of the patients still present and toward the busy expanded area.

There was so much more to be done, and it felt like they were only a half-step closer to it.

"Medicine cat." He confirmed. "I suppose we always knew it'd get to this point. A lack of improvement.. wasted time with little to show for it." Lionstar let out a low sigh, shaking his head. "I wish I had gotten rid of her sooner, would have saved a lot of headaches.." Now was not the time for regrets.

Lionstar had come for healing, but now he just wanted to dunk his paws in some water and snuggle up to Fawn because today was taxing in every way. Right now, it seemed like there was no going back. No.. salvaging what could have been, because his faith in the ability of others had crumbled and the only cat he felt he could rely on was his medicine cat. Someone who never wanted the position to begin with. Stars..

"I think.. you should look into teaching other cats herbs." He kept his voice down, as if to keep the rest of the world from hearing. "I don't care if you take on an apprentice, or five.. or half the Clan, even, I don't care. I'm tired of dealing with cats who don't know how to do their job." He was so, very lucky he had Fawn doing this. He couldn't imagine anyone else being as observant and careful about the entire mess Otterstone had made.

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 8th, 2020, 01:46 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Beau @Dipper @CheetahPelt
[This is so late I'm sorry
Also idk who to mention so Dip, Cheetah you both get one, sorry]

Pinepuff would nod to Lionstar before going into the Medicine cat's den. Stars knows what would have happened if none of the Clans had helped ThunderClan out. The large tabby guessed her daughter, Gladekit, wouldn't have made it as far as they had so far...
Once in the den Pinepuff sat the injured kitten on her paws, despite Gladekit being about five moons she was still small enough compared to Pinepuff to just sit there like a two moon old kitten. "Hello?" She called into the unfamiliar den. "Can someone help? Lionstar directed us here." The brown soot covered tabby called again, she guessed it would be wise to mention that Lionstar sent her here considering this wasn't exactly ThunderClan camp.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 8th, 2020, 01:48 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

*Dark-kit looked the other kit and the worried shecat*

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old July 8th, 2020, 11:00 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Dawnpaw walked in, her tail still stuck behind her “Um Fawnsqueak? Is there a way you could help me with my tail? Like take it out of the wrapping and maybe we could work on it?” She hadn’t moved her tail since the medicine cat had put it up. It ached slightly and bothered her to keep it straight so much.

Old July 9th, 2020, 09:11 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

*Dark-kit watched the clearing, he sighed and layed down, his head on his paws*

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old July 9th, 2020, 10:14 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Dipper @Shimm ]

----Goosefury----

"Knock knock." Goosefury stuck his head inside the den, the leaves sticking out of his mouth at such an angle that it looked as if he had large green teeth protruding from his jaws. "Sunpaw and I found some stuff we thought you might appreciate." He set the leaves down on the ground and then glanced over his shoulder as if waiting for his apprentice to arrive.

+4 mint leaves
+3 sticks
+1 honey
Old July 9th, 2020, 10:28 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

*Dark-kit looked at goosefury. The young tom got up and winched, he walked out and grabs a piece of prey, he ate and layed down again*

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old July 10th, 2020, 12:37 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Otterstone was gone.

Yet that did little to lift the weight in Lionstar's chest as he drifted his tired gaze across the den, over each of the patients still present and toward the busy expanded area.

There was so much more to be done, and it felt like they were only a half-step closer to it.

"Medicine cat." He confirmed. "I suppose we always knew it'd get to this point. A lack of improvement.. wasted time with little to show for it." Lionstar let out a low sigh, shaking his head. "I wish I had gotten rid of her sooner, would have saved a lot of headaches.." Now was not the time for regrets.

Lionstar had come for healing, but now he just wanted to dunk his paws in some water and snuggle up to Fawn because today was taxing in every way. Right now, it seemed like there was no going back. No.. salvaging what could have been, because his faith in the ability of others had crumbled and the only cat he felt he could rely on was his medicine cat. Someone who never wanted the position to begin with. Stars..

"I think.. you should look into teaching other cats herbs." He kept his voice down, as if to keep the rest of the world from hearing. "I don't care if you take on an apprentice, or five.. or half the Clan, even, I don't care. I'm tired of dealing with cats who don't know how to do their job." He was so, very lucky he had Fawn doing this. He couldn't imagine anyone else being as observant and careful about the entire mess Otterstone had made.

[ @Dipper ]
Reality sunk like a stone in his stomach, and despite his disbelief, Fawnsqueak knew he should've seen this coming for moons. Statistically, it was bound to occur and the matter of when was the question, and he resented himself for feeling unprepared. He was as much of an imposter in this role as Otterstone was, yet Otterstone at least had the confidence to cover that. Fawnsqueak had a stack of plants and jaded outlook.

"Maybe," he said, distant, still waiting for the moment Lionstar would backtrack on the change or announce he'd found somebody better suited. There was no comfort in looking up only to see his tired eyes reflected in Lionstar's. "She'll.. probably adapt right back into warrior life," he said, remembering their previous discussion and fuzzy memories of Otterleg. "Are you renaming her, uh, Otterleg, or.. Otterstrike, or what?" He didn't press the issue, deciding it was none of his business what they'd worked out, and he shook his head to dismiss the question.

The notion of extending the knowledge to other cats cracked through Fawnsqueak's numb exterior and dreamlike state, and he blinked, suddenly wide-eyed. It reminded him of the previous plan he'd mused up in the spare time of walking to the Starcave. "I had some thoughts about that, about... trying to give lessons to warriors, and older apprentices, and then everyone could know the basics which would be helpful for, I guess, a lot of scenarios. I'm surprised it's not taught normally?" Fawnsqueak didn't know what this would look like--an idealistic imagineer, not the pragmatic solutionist--but he was enamored by the freedom to do it now that Lionstar expressed interest. "I'll-- start putting something together, a plan."

everything about us is going to be wonderful