Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
rp tracker/finder
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:15 AM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:08 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:08 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 01:05 AM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by dagnyme
Today 01:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2019, 12:09 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Passionstar hopped onto the high rock, giving one of his paws a few licks as he prepared himself to do ceremonies. His ears flicked, glancing at a few of his clan mates before he cleared his throat and meowed loudly, ''All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the high rock for a clan meeting.'' his voice boomed, as always.

''First, Witheredkit and Aquilexkit, please step forward.'' The leader flicked his tail, gesturing to two kits. ''Witheredkit, your name...it sounds so depress, so a name change is to be brought forward to you. For now on, you will be known as Wildflowerkit.'' Passionstar didn't forget that this feline had an apprentice ceremony as well, but for now he just wanted to alert her on her name change. ''Aquilexkit, you have entered a clan and is no longer a loner, so for now on your name shall be...Gentlekit.'' Passionstar smiled, nodding his head towards the two. Then before he would forget, he motioned another cat forward, ''Maplepaw, it has come to my attention that your mentor has not returned for some time. Therefore, your new mentor shall be...Talonfeather. They will teach you everything that they know.''

Now, that that was finished, it was time for the apprentice ceremonies. ''Wildflowerkit, Fawnkit, please step forward.'' He called. ''You have reached your sixth moon, and therefore are ready to start training as apprentices. Wildflowerkit, you will now be known as Wildflowerpaw, and Fawnkit, you will be now known as Fawnpaw until you become warriors.'' Passionstar pointed out, then sought out the crowd for their potential mentors. ''Wildflowerpaw, Scorchingsun will be your mentor. Mountaingrowl, you will be Fawnpaw's mentor. I trust the two of you will teach them everything you know.''

After the apprentice ceremonies, it was time for the warrior ceremonies. How exciting, new warriors for the growing clan of thunderclan. ''Sunpaw, Lightningbugpaw, Fireflypaw, Russetpaw, and Duskpaw, please step forward.'' Passionstar called all the soon to be warriors, his eyes glowing as he looked down at them with such pride. ''You all have trained long and hard to become warriors, and because of this, in turn, do you promise to uphold the warrior code even at the cost of your own life?''

''I do.''

''By the power invested in me through starclan, Sunpaw, you will now be known as Sunglow and the clan honors your caring and determination. Lightningbugpaw, you will now be known as Lightningbugfire and the clan honors your kindness and loyalty. Fireflypaw, you will now be known as Fireflylightning and the clan honors your compassion and bravery. Russetpaw, you will now be known as Russetpounce and the clan honors your optimism and intelligence, and Duskpaw, you will now be known as Duskclaw and the clan honors your determination and perseverance.'' Passionstar slowly touched noses with all the newly named warriors and congratulated them as he went down the line for all of them.

''Clan meeting, dismissed!''

~~~

@RedHead @Shadowstar2024 @Aquilex @Cave @BILL. @Mapleflower @CloverFlame @~Silverkit~ @Okapi
Old August 4th, 2019, 01:53 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Bluepetal followed Raggedkit's gaze to inside the nursery where, sure enough, there she was. Asleep. He continued to look at her with a confused look as his heart felt odd at seeing her again and his mind was trying to sort out his heart which just made him more confused and he ended up saying "Huh, I wonder why." He shook his head and looked back at Raggedkit with a smile as he said "So...what have you been up to lately?" He sighed and frowned "Look, I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to say to you or what I'm supposed to tell you because anything I say will just make you hate me more for reasons I can't understand."
Raggedkit looked at his father with confusion of what he was talking about. "Who said that I hated you? Sure I wish you would show up every once and a while, but I don't hate you.", he replied. The tom kit rested his tail on is father's shoulder as he was bigger than most kits his age. He looked like he could be an apprentice already even if he still had two more moons until he could.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old August 4th, 2019, 02:12 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Raggedkit looked at his father with confusion of what he was talking about. "Who said that I hated you? Sure I wish you would show up every once and a while, but I don't hate you.", he replied. The tom kit rested his tail on is father's shoulder as he was bigger than most kits his age. He looked like he could be an apprentice already even if he still had two more moons until he could.
Bluepetal was definitely surprised by his kits words, I mean, sure he had never out right said he hated him but I mean, from the other toms he's talked to when you're not there for your kit often they tend to hate you so he thought it as safe to assume that his kit would be the same. But, this definitely proved him wrong...which he kind of hated since being proven wrong isn't something that usually happens to him. He smiled at Raggedkit, a genuine smile which is one that he hasn't given anyone in moons but his little moment was cut short when he heard a few warriors going out to hunt and he remembered that he should probably do that as well "Well, that good to know Raggedkit but now, I've gotta get to hunting." He got up then turned to leave but hesitated in the middle of a step. Instead, he turned quickly back to Raggedkit and gave him a swift lick behind the ears as he whispered "I'll try to visit you more alright?" Without waiting for an answer, Bluepetal turned back around and said "Bye! Oh, and tell Fadedshadow I said hi will ya?" With that he quickly made his way out of the camp and into the territory.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 4th, 2019, 04:44 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

At the sound of his name, Mountaingrowl stepped forward, lip curled upward in a snarl as he looked down at the kit. Fawnpaw. Her name was fitting for a pathetic kitten, and he had no intention of making her life easy.

"Let me make myself clear," he hissed toward the apprentice. "I am not here to be nice to you. You will either abide by my every command, or you will die. Do you understand me?"

@Cave

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 4th, 2019, 01:51 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

| @BILL. |

Fawnpaw, I am an apprentice now! I get to go to gatherings and I get to hunt and leave camp and fight! Fawnpaw was trying hard to not prance around like a kit during her apprentice ceremony. She looked around for Mountaingrowl hoping he could share her childish excitement.

Apparently the tom didn't seem to hold any sort of excitement, or even joy that he has an apprentice. Fawnpaw didn't let that get her down much. maybe he just woke up on a thorn or something, She thought trying to make up excuses. "Well, I will try my best to be a good apprentice!" she mewed, trying not to sound like an overexcited kit. "So when do we start training?"she asked with bright eyes.
Old August 4th, 2019, 03:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Each rasp of her fur was delicate and calculated. Fluffed in one spot, flattened in the other - Sorrelshine was always quite meticulous about her hygiene, more importantly that she looked good! Some of the felines in this clan didn't appreciate it as much as she did and it was obvious with their appearance. Sorrel liked to make it obvious. Offer a sly side-eye, a nasty snicker. There was no greater joy than bringing the others around her down - how else would she stay on top. The pale tabby brought a damp paw up to her face, nudging it down her face a few times before placing it back firmly on the ground. Leaning back on her haunches, Sorrelshine began to lick viciously at her belly fur, her eyes scouting every so often for someone she could bother. Not that she needed anyone - it was just entertaining!

What a coincidence! Her favorite clan weirdo! Sorrelshine seemed to perk up instantly at the sight of Treetiger, a sly grin plastered across her maw as she ditched her cleaning ritual to pace quickly towards the tabby. "Treetiger!" She greeted fondly, though there was a tinge of mocking to her voice. "Perfect timing, I was starting to get bored!"

@SuspiciousMindz

Treetiger was leaving the Warriors' den just as Sorrelshine's voice interrupted her normal morning routine. Her ears pinned back a little as she braced herself for whatever snarky comments this warrior needed to give her. Slowly, Treetiger turned to face the warrior, her green eyes attempting to be friendly.

"Oh, hey..." she responded, frowning just a little bit. She did try her best to hide it, however.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 5th, 2019, 08:22 AM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Duskclaw went into the warrior den and looked around. This would be his new sleeping area. He looked in awe at all the senior Warriors walking in and out of the den.

My Fav Warrior Clan: RiverClan
My Fav Warrior Character: Foxleap
My Fav Character of Mine: Blazelight
RP Contact Info: Just PM Me

Old August 6th, 2019, 09:28 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Icepaw was exhausted. She had just woken up but, it was a nice day so she decided to lie down and enjoy the sun while it was still out. The white cat stuck out like a sore paw. She could pick out the cats who had done work from the drowsy cats who had just woken up. Icepaw decided that she wanted to go on a solo hunt and so she got up to do so. She silently stretched and looked around before heading out into the territory.

(OPEN)

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 6th, 2019, 10:22 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Icepaw was exhausted. She had just woken up but, it was a nice day so she decided to lie down and enjoy the sun while it was still out. The white cat stuck out like a sore paw. She could pick out the cats who had done work from the drowsy cats who had just woken up. Icepaw decided that she wanted to go on a solo hunt and so she got up to do so. She silently stretched and looked around before heading out into the territory.

(OPEN)
A low, mean snarl rose from the bushes behind a hunting Icepaw. Little did the she-cat know that she was also being hunted. The fur along the dog's spine was bristling, it's huge, nasty fangs showing. Suddenly, it crashed from its hiding place and straight toward an unsuspecting Icepaw, barking up a storm.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old August 7th, 2019, 01:57 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She nodded,” I’m certain Riverclan will join- since I’ve heard Skyclan joined Riverclan.” She chirped proud she had learned of the merging of the two clans.
The ginger tom's eyes widened feeling a surge of respect towards his friend. Even he hadn't heard about that! He nodded in approval, "They'll be a good start to getting everyone to join us." He nodded rather seriously for a little kit.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Closed Thread