Today 08:44 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2021, 05:28 PM

My Mood: Cold
Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Cloudysky sighed, he was bored. Maybe he could go hunting with somebody? He looked around the Warriors' Den "Anyone want to go on a hunt?" he said. Hopefully someone would.
[Open]
Old February 13th, 2021, 05:46 PM
ON HIATUS

Gentlefoot looked up. "Sure." She was always happy to make her clan stronger.
@PoppySeed
Old February 13th, 2021, 06:01 PM

Cloudysky looked as Gentlefoot answered. He smiled and walked over to her, ready to leave. "Where would you like to hunt?" he asked.
@Moon Kit
Old February 13th, 2021, 06:24 PM
ON HIATUS

Gentlefoot shrugged. "Anywhere is fine," she said.
(Should we move to a different thread?)
@PoppySeed
Old February 13th, 2021, 07:26 PM

Cloudysky nodded, his pick. Nice. He padded out of the den.
@Moon Kit [Yeah, you can go ahead and post in the clearing for them leaving camp]
Old February 14th, 2021, 09:59 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Estelle

Berryscorch kept her expression as blank as possible to avoid giving anything away. She wasn’t nervous, as she was self assured in her capability to explain everything away. She was simply taking extra precautions. Did she trust Gingerfrost? Yes, at least more than most of the cats in the clan. But did she trust that he wouldn’t expose her secret if he somehow found out? That was a question she didn’t know the answer to. And right after that came another question whose answer gave her mild trouble.

Her loss... if she remembered correctly, she’d simply gone limp and allowed herself to be pinned to end the tournament. The motive had been the worry that some may grow suspicious of her winning the entire tournament with no record of training from her RiverClan mentor. But how was she going to explain that away? “My loss... I will admit, was intentional. I’d grown tired of fighting, and figured coming second wouldn’t be so bad. So I let you pin me down to end the fight.” Again, the statement was half-truthful so it wasn’t entirely unbelievable. But at the same time, all she had wanted to do as an apprentice was fight, so the part about growing bored of it was... questionable. Perhaps Gingerfrost wouldn’t pick up on that, but she wasn’t counting on it.

When at last he moved on, it was a huge relief. She kept the blank expression though, not wanting to give away the fact that she’d been tense for the past few moments. “Oh, that move. I believe I named it... the flying whirlwind.” It was a good thing the name sounded as though it’d come from the wild imagination of an apprentice. She wasn’t sure if it’d be as plausible if Scarface had called it something more formal-sounding. “Sure, I could teach it to you. I haven’t used it since that tournament, but I still recall how to do it.”

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old February 17th, 2021, 03:23 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Right Snakepaw was sick of waiting for someone to have time to train him that didnt conflict with his busy schedule of healing the clans idiots and had decided to take things into his own paws. Despite being needed to make sure none of these blockheads alive in battle it seemed like no one had the common sense to think of making sure he wouldnt be murdered and the lanky tom was pissed about it. So Snakepaw needed someone who was actually competent in battle and who he wouldnt feel guilt about forcing to teach him (which instantly put his mother and Sootstar out of the running) and he knew just the golden nuisance to harass. Barging into the warriors den with the subtlety of an angry rattlesnake the medicine cat apprentice barged up to Lionstar and immediately tried to ram his paw into Lionstorms side. "Get up you fat fluffy lug youre teaching me how not to die today. Ive got my day free unless someone somehow finds out how to injure themselves on thin air so I dont care if you have other plans Ive all day to pester you into caving. Ive also heard how much you get into fights and given that I never see you in the den you either actually have a sense of self preservation and are avoiding me (which I seriously doubt you dont seem that smart) or you have competence in battle (its a miracle) so you will teach me how to do that. So get up!" It was this showboating menaces fault he didnt have a warrior mentor he actually liked to teach him and so he'd be responsible for fixing it in Snakepaws idea of fairness.

@BILL. (hes gonna end up thrown around like a bouncy ball isnt he)
Old February 21st, 2021, 04:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Whenever that tournament was brought up in one way or another, her loss had always faintly bothered him. And the more he thought of it, the more it grew to bother him – he never could understand how she could’ve just gone limp so suddenly, especially when she’d been at high chances of winning. Truthfully, he was still faintly suspicious of skilled she was then considering, as far as he knew, she hadn’t had any battle training before that. But that had been his case too, actually, so he didn’t fret over it. Had he know his sister better during that time however, then perhaps he could’ve know of her love for fighting back then, and in return now known that that story might’ve not been the full truth. But he didn’t, and unless someone told him at some point, one could consider that chapter closed. So he merely gave a faint nod in response, with his customary “hm”, and didn’t question any further.

The flying whirlwind… certainly an interesting, but fitting from what he recalled nonetheless. He didn’t show it, but Gingerfrost felt a little bit embarrassed when she told him she could teach him that move – even though that had exactly been what he wanted. But at least he didn’t have to ask direct words. The young warrior lifted his gaze and gave a more firm nod as a sign of thank you, deciding to leave it up to her when she’d be willing to teach him. With no apprentice and the undeniable need to practice some battling again, he was free whenever.

[ @Puddle~ ]
Old February 25th, 2021, 09:01 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Unfortunately for Snakepaw, his assault on the warriors' den was without merit. Lionstorm had never moved into the den following his resignation-- a result of feeling overcrowded after seasons of being alone, and he had taken to sleeping near the edge of the clearing and weathering the cold. It'd probably come back to bite him one day with sickness, but it was better than being suffocated. His days as a younger warrior who embraced the company were a distant, fleeting memory - isolation had ruined that comfort.

Lionstorm did have the delight of watching Snakepaw plow into the den however, and curiously he followed the apprentice in only to watch as he started smacking some nameless tabby around. (Cats came and went, it was tiring to learn more names than he could count when they'd just leave again.)

"You're in a mood today," he commented with some amusement. "Has Sparrowskip not been teaching you defense techniques?" A little concerning, honestly. Come to think of it, he couldn't recall seeing Dirtfur's son recently. He usually made an effort to occasionally chat with him.

[ not yet! lol, i established a long time ago lion hasn't adjusted to den sharing & has taken to part of the clearing being his sleepy place so snake just kinda beat up an innocent bystander @Rani ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 26th, 2021, 02:52 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Snakepaw jumped as the cat he thought he was smacking appeared behind him, head snapping around and eyes narrowing at the tom. Snakepaw looked down at the poor harassed warrior, look up at the over smug amused Lionstorm, look back down at the not-lion and wonder if his eyes are going, rinse and repeat until he had his sass back.

With a half "You should work on not looking like him more, it's not good for your health." The medicine cat apprentice abandoned them to focus on his actual target.
"Are you sleeping outside of the warriors den??? Why??? Thats the stupidest thing, if you get sick because you refused the nice warm den that was available to you Im not gonna treat you, you get to suffer the consequences. Herbs don't get given to those that make themselves sick they get quarantined in the side den to bear it. And not that it's any of your business but me and Sparrowskip had an argument." Him and Sparrowskip had a huge blowout argument and the young tom hadn't seen him since. Honestly the absence was beginning to scare Snakepaw, they'd fought before and often ish but they'd always managed to bounce back and work together after but now his mentor was just gone. He'd go to Sootstar tomorrow about it if he didnt turn up but it wasn't Lionstorms business or why the apprentice was here.

So the lanky and long tom reared to try and plant his paws on Lionstorm and push (he'd probably be shoved off or dodged but was more then willing to try as many times as possible) attempting to herd the warrior out the den, camp, and to the training islands in that order. "Now stop just standing there like a lug! I will not be a stupid sitting duck in case of a fight just because you decided Im a medicine cat! Move it!" There was defiantly some sort of irony to be found in the fact that no wasnt accepted to be in anyones vocabulary but Snakepaws to the apprentice.

@BILL.
Closed Thread