Old May 9th, 2022, 01:03 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Brightpaw [ they/she/he ]
➢ Racing through the field and weaving through the cats fighting one another, the lean torbie set their sights on another seemingly young apprentice that was all alone in the chaos. “On your left, fishcat!” The Thunderclan youth hissed as they ran towards him, but before they could slam into the white tomcat, he rolled to the right, “Don’t think you’ll escape me that easy!” Brightpaw spun around on her paws to face Bluepaw before lifting a paw and aiming to slash at the nose. They would’ve gone after his ears, but they were pinned against his head.
// Bluepaw | He|Him|His | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// I am trying to not do any power playing! \\

Bluepaw hissed, leaping over the apprentice. "Shut up, forest cat." He tried to trip the cat by spinning in a circle and slashing at the cat's legs.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old May 9th, 2022, 01:08 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Heronflight wrenched away, and Jaystride bunched his muscles in preparation of pursuit. But there was something weird about this, she was heading toward the wat..

Oh,

A sense of uneasy numbness washed over Jaystride, as he watched as Heronflight fought the waves to recover a small, limp form. Not far; Sparrowflight was retrieving a second, trying to rescuiate. It's not a good feeling.

With Heronflight having been the larger threat at the time, he hadn't taken his focus off of her. The cats he kicked away had just been to get them off him - killing kids was never his intent. He didn't know what happened, couldn't gauge it well, couldn't help but wonder if he'd really kicked them so hard they went into the ocean. It seemed so unlikely but.. here they were, lifeless on the shoreline.

Nausea crept over him and he took an awkward stumble back, before forcing himself to keep going. Nothing to be done now, he had to keep fighting. At any cost, is what he reminded himself. The path to this point was paved in the blood and tears of generation of ThunderClan cats - in his mind, RiverClan deserved to feel a fraction of that pain. In his heart, it aches.

But he pushed these sensations aside; focusing on right now because there was a battle to be fought.

Jaystride launched himself at the nearest enemy warrior, aiming to land a flurry of blows against their side.

[ OPEN TO WC/RC WARRIORS. no apps pls ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 9th, 2022, 01:08 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springtrap X Vanny View Post

// I am trying to not do any power playing! \\

Bluepaw hissed, leaping over the apprentice. "Shut up, forest cat." He tried to trip the cat by spinning in a circle and slashing at the cat's legs.
Brightpaw [ they/she/he ][ Me neither! ]
➢ Going towards their newfound opponent, the slim apprentice hissed as the small tomcat leapt over them and then started to circle them. “Go back to the water where you belong! This territory belongs to Thunderclan!” Brightpaw snapped at Bluepaw, feeling their body then getting swept out from underneath them. This caused the slender youth to hit the ground with a hard thud, soon feeling claws piercing their legs. Swiftly, they moved one of their back legs and kicked out, aiming for the center of Bluepaw’s jaw so that he would be thrown from Brightpaw.

Last edited by Captain; May 9th, 2022 at 01:08 PM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 01:09 PM
Princess Scarheart

My Mood: Queenly

Snowstorm knew Ashtail had extreme trouble calming it down in there. She was still loyal to RiverClan, even though she was possibly considered missing by now. She ran to Lotuspaw, ready to slash and defend her leader. "Get away, Lotuspaw!" she snarled. @x ghostie @marshall

I'm lesbian, so I'm very sorry homophobic people, but you'll have to deal with it.

How well do you know me?: https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?

Character Site: Coming Soon!

Bump me if I haven't replied within 24 hours!
Old May 9th, 2022, 01:22 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
// @marni @Kateri

Houndpaw's shrieks died down as claws struck her throat, and she felt her breath bubble in her throat. Blackness edged her vision, and she felt her breathing thin. Was she going to die? What if she did, she would die just like Mom did. And... and she promised Bumblepaw she wouldn't leave him all alone again. Blood filled her mouth and she spat out the thick red liquid, it's harsh salty taste making her gag. But soon, the weight was forced off of her, and she rolled onto her side, chest heaving. The blood was coming really fast. The fray around her spun and became foggy, and she tried to stand, only to find herself becoming dizzy. What was going on?

~ Mistpaw ~

Icicleripple wasn't yet here... Or any of the medicine cats for that matter, but Mistpaw's gaze was drawn towards one fight in particular across the clearing. One of her peers was stumbling backwards as Cindersky dove in to fight off their attackers, but... There was so much red covering Houndpaw's fur.

She was moving before she even fully realized what her plan was. White paws skittered and dodged through the masses of writhing cats before her small grey body popped up next to her injured peer and Cindersky.

"I-I've got you Houndpaw!" she stammered out before quickly turning to Cindersky. "I-I'll bring them to Icicleripple!"

Grabbing onto Houndpaw's scruff, Mistpaw began hauling them back towards the little outcropping where she had been waiting for Icicleripple. Stars, please let her and the other medicine cats arrive soon. She had no idea how to best help Houndpaw, but she could continue to bring up those who needed immediate attention to cats who could.

[ @marni for the mention @Panda1440 your first patient has arrived ]

Old May 9th, 2022, 01:28 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Going into this, he wasn't planning on wounding her too badly - but he did want to make sure she fled, and didn't prowl around for other cats to attack. The angry fish faces always entertained him, they were so bent up over land they barely cared about.

Claws scored across his front legs. Jaystride hissed in pain, swiping downward to whack Pebblepaw on her head. As an extension if this worked, without raising his paw away from her head, he planned on trying to rip his claws toward to rake across her face.

[ @corgigirl ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 9th, 2022, 01:33 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @Kateri @marni @Jayvines

The Siamese felt her paws slip- or maybe they just gave up, either one made sense- and she stumbled forward. Her head felt like a rock and before she knew it, she was falling down again. There was a crack nearby, but she just lay there numbly. The distorted voices of everyone around her fell deaf to Houndpaw's ears as she rested her head down in the warm, thick red liquid. It just kept coming... where... was it coming from her?!

Her confused, jumbled thoughts were interrupted as Mistpaw appeared above her. She blinked up at her denmate. "B...b..." Her voice came out in a shuddering tone, and she felt her eyes water. Everything hurt. It hurt bad. Soon, she was being moved, but she didn't notice it until they stopped moving.

"W-where's Bumblepaw?" She asked, voice coming out a shaky whisper. She was dying, wasn't she? This was what she thought dying felt.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 9th, 2022, 01:44 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @marni @Serenitystar - hope ya'll don't minddd @EtherealShadow @Estelle - having Cloudy sign out to come help Cinders!!

Watching as a cat stalked towards Cindersky, Cloudypaw froze. Ignoring the blows thrown her way by Ginger, she shoved past everyone in her way, skidding on her three working legs. Hurtling as fast as a cripple can go, she shouldered her way to stand in front of her mentor, glaring up at the much taller tomcat. "Don't you dare hurt her o-or I'll rip you apart!"

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 9th, 2022, 01:44 PM
Frecklewing

Koins: 0 [Check]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss. View Post

Rabbitpaw - Post: 78
What did they just say to her? She was a tad bit confused, but kept herself focused. She dodged one of two of her blows, but one of them caught her left cheek. Blood dripped from the wound and then she felt a claw strike her chest. It bled as well. Rabbitpaw was still terrified, but she used her smaller body to try and skid underneath the warrior. If she managed she would use her claws to claw at her belly.
She hissed and attempted to claw the apprentice again when she felt a claw. “Hey!” She leapt up and bared her teeth, jumping at the smaller cat.
Old May 9th, 2022, 01:46 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Brightpaw [ they/she/he ][ Me neither! ]
➢ Going towards their newfound opponent, the slim apprentice hissed as the small tomcat leapt over them and then started to circle them. “Go back to the water where you belong! This territory belongs to Thunderclan!” Brightpaw snapped at Bluepaw, feeling their body then getting swept out from underneath them. This caused the slender youth to hit the ground with a hard thud, soon feeling claws piercing their legs. Swiftly, they moved one of their back legs and kicked out, aiming for the center of Bluepaw’s jaw so that he would be thrown from Brightpaw.

Bluepaw hissed as Brightpaw suddenly kicked their legs at his jaw, snapping it open. The white apprentice howled in pain, getting blown back. "THIS IS RIVERCLAN'S TERRITORY!! THUNDERCLAN WILL NEVER WIN!! GO BACK TO THE FOREST WHERE YOU MICE BELONG!!" It hurt to yell, but nothing was stopping him. He ran forward to slam his side on Brightpaw, trying to scrap their back but felt claws on his tail and was thrown back. Bluepaw hissed in pain, trying again.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿