Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Rugged Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather could tell it was clearly something uncomfortable to talk about and didn't press for information, instead he continued to groom Jay Frosts fur and then remained close beside him, mostly because with his short fur he was still pretty freezing. 'You don't seem to have a lot of stuff to talk about. I think there was this odd occurrence on the territory once with some rouges I don't know if you were there.' Garlic Feather was feeling terribly old talking about his past experiences, even if he wasn't that old. Not even close to it. With a heavy sigh he continued. 'Some rouges had trespassed and attacked some apprentices or something along those lines. Can't remember it all that well. I offered to go with a big bunch of cats that were going to chase them off and give them a few injuries to remember by. I only attacked one or two cats and they both were either sent howling or didn't do anything more then leap at me.' Garlic yawned, stretching out, stars he really was tired. 'I assume I can go to sleep now? Unless you've found something comfortable for you to talk about?' Garlic Feathers thoughts were a quiet buzz of when can i sleep and what a touchy subject.
(I'm not sure, do you want to try do a fuller tale just in case? If not Garlic will probably fall asleep

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-

a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

glad to move on from the subject of his brother and the moons he had wasted he quickly jumped onto talking about this better new subject. "i dont remember the ones youre talking about, mustve been somewhere else at the time, but i was there when the group of rogues tried to take charredpaw. their leader is dead now, sadly not my doing but i think i gave him something to think about in the short time he was still alive."
he huffed a chuckle, way more open to talk about this, he could look back at the fight with pride for his action.
"i think i came by pretty late but pretty sure they wouldve gotten away with it otherwise. cobwebpaw and charredpaw didnt deserve that threatment from them. thinking back to blood soaked cobwebpaw was not something he enjoyed, he could almost still smell the blood if he lingered on the thought long enough.
"their leader, zephyr, and i were pretty far off from the other group because the mousebrain tried to not only outrun us within the territory but he also did it while carrying charredpaw. how stupid can one be?? so obviously i caught up and we took quite the tumble and somehow ended up out of sight" he continued, sleep making his eyelids feel heavy but too determined to finish his retelling.
"so anyway, he was like horrible at fighting and only got me like once" he rolled his eyes, emphasising the "once".
"and i think i wouldve torn out his spine then and there if he didnt start running like the kit he is. i went back to the others then, think one or two of the rogues died and the one they let go was the one that killed the leader." he shrugged, words getting more slurred with sleep and he shuffled a bit closer to garlicfeather.

(this should count though??)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; January 6th, 2024 at 01:36 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 01:45 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

glad to move on from the subject of his brother and the moons he had wasted he quickly jumped onto talking about this better new subject. "i dont remember the ones youre talking about, mustve been somewhere else at the time, but i was there when the group of rogues tried to take charredpaw. their leader is dead now, sadly not my doing but i think i gave him something to think about in the short time he was still alive."
he huffed a chuckle, way more open to talk about this, he could look back at the fight with pride for his action.
"i think i came by pretty late but pretty sure they wouldve gotten away with it otherwise. cobwebpaw and charredpaw didnt deserve that threatment from them. thinking back to blood soaked cobwebpaw was not something he enjoyed, he could almost still smell the blood if he lingered on the thought long enough.
"their leader, zephyr, and i were pretty far off from the other group because the mousebrain tried to not only outrun us within the territory but he also did it while carrying charredpaw. how stupid can one be?? so obviously i caught up and we took quite the tumble and somehow ended up out of sight" he continued, sleep making his eyelids feel heavy but too determined to finish his retelling.
"so anyway, he was like horrible at fighting and only got me like once" he rolled his eyes, emphasising the "once".
"and i think i wouldve torn out his spine then and there if he didnt start running like the kit he is. i went back to the others then, think one or two of the rogues died and the one they let go was the one that killed the leader." he shrugged, words getting more slurred with sleep and he shuffled a bit closer to garlicfeather.

(this should count though??)
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather listened in silence, letting out a cough that he muffled by putting his face into his paws. he couldn't really muster any more then an occasional nod, fatigue tugged at every part of him and with a heavy sigh he closed his eyes shut the moment the tale was finished and curled up trying to get some sleep. 'Oughta sleep now, nice story.' Garlic Feather managed the words out before squeezing his eyes shut. It seemed that although he was exhausted he still found himself awake even during the attempt to sleep. Garlic didn't want to disrupt Jay Frost if he'd already fell asleep and instead listened to the roar of the wind outside, shuddering at the recent event of falling through the ice and Jay frost sinking into the snow. Now he was more then desperate to sleep, hoping for a dreamless slumbered and not a nightmare stuffed horror show he would be stuck in until he woke up. On that note he slowly drifted into a deep slumber.
(Yeah that'll definitely count!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; January 6th, 2024 at 01:45 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 02:43 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather listened in silence, letting out a cough that he muffled by putting his face into his paws. he couldn't really muster any more then an occasional nod, fatigue tugged at every part of him and with a heavy sigh he closed his eyes shut the moment the tale was finished and curled up trying to get some sleep. 'Oughta sleep now, nice story.' Garlic Feather managed the words out before squeezing his eyes shut. It seemed that although he was exhausted he still found himself awake even during the attempt to sleep. Garlic didn't want to disrupt Jay Frost if he'd already fell asleep and instead listened to the roar of the wind outside, shuddering at the recent event of falling through the ice and Jay frost sinking into the snow. Now he was more then desperate to sleep, hoping for a dreamless slumbered and not a nightmare stuffed horror show he would be stuck in until he woke up. On that note he slowly drifted into a deep slumber.
(Yeah that'll definitely count!)

finally done and satisfied with his retelling he yawned, desperate to not get stuck thinking about either of them almost dying today or, even worse, his brother, he focussed on counting the tiny clumps of dirt on the ground until he fell asleep for good.
after some uneasy rest he awoke still close by garlicfeathers side, grateful for the warmth and his now dry pelt he stayed in place to give the other the chance to catch more sleep.
jayfrost could see the snowy entrance to the burrow from where they were laying, pressed close into one of the corners of the small den, and watched the clouds pass over the clear night sky. it had stopped snowing.
he wondered if anyone at camp had noticed their absence. his own.., probably not, though he assumed garlicfeather not having returned to camp had probably been detected before they even fell asleep.

(this is so whaackk but my brain is mush)

━━━━━━━━
Old January 6th, 2024, 02:53 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

Smolderpaw was quick to catch up, moving at a pace immeasurable to normal eyes. Seemed he was excited.

Hail-storm
he looked at the apprentice and smiled "Are you ready?" he asked

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old January 6th, 2024, 03:07 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowstorm spider View Post
Hail-storm
he looked at the apprentice and smiled "Are you ready?" he asked
"Sir yes sir!" Smolderpaw said as though he was a soldier in an army.
Old January 6th, 2024, 03:25 PM
losing sanity

Quote:

"Sir yes sir!" Smolderpaw said as though he was a soldier in an army.
hailstorm he nodded "Good But first lets wait for our other patrol member" he said

((i dont know the warriors name))

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Old January 6th, 2024, 03:34 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

finally done and satisfied with his retelling he yawned, desperate to not get stuck thinking about either of them almost dying today or, even worse, his brother, he focussed on counting the tiny clumps of dirt on the ground until he fell asleep for good.
after some uneasy rest he awoke still close by garlicfeathers side, grateful for the warmth and his now dry pelt he stayed in place to give the other the chance to catch more sleep.
jayfrost could see the snowy entrance to the burrow from where they were laying, pressed close into one of the corners of the small den, and watched the clouds pass over the clear night sky. it had stopped snowing.
he wondered if anyone at camp had noticed their absence. his own.., probably not, though he assumed garlicfeather not having returned to camp had probably been detected before they even fell asleep.

(this is so whaackk but my brain is mush)

Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather woke up slowly, looking around the den. For a moment he was confused, where was the comfort of his nest and the scents and sounds of other warriors? But coming to his senses properly and as past events carefully got recalled he rose to his paws stretching out. He glanced over to Jay Frost and then out at the sky. Garlic Feather had a moment of a clear mind before recalling the rabbit once more. 'Should we hunt on our way back?' He'd mutter over sitting down and glaring at the remaining snow, although it was surely not as harsh as yesterdays. 'Since I assume that rabbit is a lost cause now.' He'd quickly add, he wondered if they'd sent out any search patrols for them? Well, no. Why would they when they had only been gone for a little bit and surely those patrols would've have come over this area. Garlic took a moment more to remain still in thought as he waited for a response.

(Slightly rushed cause I gtg soon

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 6th, 2024, 03:43 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowstorm spider View Post
hailstorm he nodded "Good But first lets wait for our other patrol member" he said

((i dont know the warriors name))
(I will check patrol list!)
(JAYFEATHER is our other Patrol member.)
Smolderpaw gave a patient nod.
Old January 6th, 2024, 03:54 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather woke up slowly, looking around the den. For a moment he was confused, where was the comfort of his nest and the scents and sounds of other warriors? But coming to his senses properly and as past events carefully got recalled he rose to his paws stretching out. He glanced over to Jay Frost and then out at the sky. Garlic Feather had a moment of a clear mind before recalling the rabbit once more. 'Should we hunt on our way back?' He'd mutter over sitting down and glaring at the remaining snow, although it was surely not as harsh as yesterdays. 'Since I assume that rabbit is a lost cause now.' He'd quickly add, he wondered if they'd sent out any search patrols for them? Well, no. Why would they when they had only been gone for a little bit and surely those patrols would've have come over this area. Garlic took a moment more to remain still in thought as he waited for a response.

(Slightly rushed cause I gtg soon

seeing garlicfeather had awoken too he got up, quietly wincing at the pain of his weak legs protesting under his weight and took a proper look outside the burrow. it was a lot of snow. the rabbit they had caught and left yesterday was a lost cause for sure.
"no. absolutely not. i am not walking further than back to camp" he shook his head and exited the den. the snow was considerably deeper than yesterday but it was still relatively early in the morning so they could easily be back at camp by midday.
"if we see something we can catch it but im absolutely not running around here any longer than necesarry"

━━━━━━━━
Old January 6th, 2024, 04:06 PM
losing sanity

Quote:
(I will check patrol list!)
(JAYFEATHER is our other Patrol member.)
Smolderpaw gave a patient nod.

Hail-storm he gave a small grumble but let it pass
"Well while we wait mind if i see your hunting crouch?" he asked

Bugclan sign ups

-+{My characters}+-

Fallingpaw
Closed Thread