Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2020, 08:49 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@sugarcubes @Bluepetal

“I’m so ready for this!” He meowed, bouncing on his paws, but trying to stay neat and respectable looking. Sugarapple wouldn’t want him looking like a fool on the biggest day of his life so far. “I wonder who we’ll all get as mentors!”
Harekit shook his fur. "I hope it's someone athletic," he mewed hopefully.
~~*~~
"I want mine to be kind," Honeykit whispered.
Old February 7th, 2020, 10:54 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Alright, now that the idiot was gone they could continue. Enough cats had gathered just to glare at the outsider, though of course some cats remained painfully oblivious. Fennelheart.

He'd give the others a pass solely over his dislike of the lazy, slothful piece of dung who decided to become a queen to be even more of a slacker. Lionstar was incredibly tempted to kick her out and place Sugarapple in charge of that Fogkit -- at least Sugarapple would be a good mother.

"Asterkit [ @CheetahPelt ], Mosskit [ @sugarcubes ], Honeykit, and Harekit [ @Bluepetal ], all of you step forward!"

He didn't bother with threatening them with a lack of ceremony .. yet. They all seemed to be here, if they failed to step forward he'd wonder if they're deaf.

Old February 7th, 2020, 11:13 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Shadowpaw had been going through things..so he wasn’t happy but he had to be here. Or he dhouldn’t..he didn’t know anymore..
Old February 7th, 2020, 11:24 AM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly

Taking a deep breath, Mosskit stepped forward. She puffed out her chest and stood up taller, trying to look confident and tough. She glanced at her friends, and smiled. They were going to be apprentices!

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!

Last edited by fr0ggy; February 7th, 2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 12:34 PM

PebbleKit would get bored and go back in the nursery
Old February 7th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Alright, now that the idiot was gone they could continue. Enough cats had gathered just to glare at the outsider, though of course some cats remained painfully oblivious. Fennelheart.

He'd give the others a pass solely over his dislike of the lazy, slothful piece of dung who decided to become a queen to be even more of a slacker. Lionstar was incredibly tempted to kick her out and place Sugarapple in charge of that Fogkit -- at least Sugarapple would be a good mother.

"Asterkit [ @CheetahPelt ], Mosskit [ @sugarcubes ], Honeykit, and Harekit [ @Bluepetal ], all of you step forward!"

He didn't bother with threatening them with a lack of ceremony .. yet. They all seemed to be here, if they failed to step forward he'd wonder if they're deaf.

@Bluepetal
@sugarcubes

Asterkit stepped forewords. He was going to be an apprentice! He stood tall, drawing his long and soft frame even taller. He couldn’t stop heart from beating hard in his chest. Oh he hoped for a good mentor, someone who would understand that he had so much potential! He made eye contact with Lionstar, eyes bright.
Old February 7th, 2020, 01:18 PM
~Fae of the forest~

Silverpaw could barely believe her ears. Before, she'd vaguely understood not everyone had been as impressed by Stoatdance's save as her, but for Lionstar to openly demean her like that? That was a new one, and frankly? It made frustration drag out her claws into the ground. One of our actually good warriors just volonteered to help fend of an intruder, so what's with that hostile reaction?

---

When the last scent of the Thunderclanner left Stormlily's nostrils, she could finally relax and watch the ceremonies. It was very rude for a cat to just nonchalantly walk into camp, and during three kits first and only apprentice ceremony none the less! Well, at least it would be memorable for them, now.

---

For a ceremony, it certainly had been very aciton-packed, or so Nightwhisker thought. It was still hard for him to focus, when he had something else on his mind. Rainpaw... It hadn't been any commotion, but he was just not here. For Starclan's sake, Nightwhisker was his mentor, he was supposed to keep him in check, but he had no idea where he was or why. I'll find you, Rainpaw...

Please click my eggs!

Old February 7th, 2020, 02:47 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Harekit twitched with excitement as he stepped forward, aware of the clan watching him. I'm finally becoming an apprentice!
He glanced at the other kits and smiled, showing his pride to them.
~~*~~
Honeykit slowly walked towards the center of the clearing, keeping their eyes on Harekit, Asterkit, and Mosskit. They felt the eyes of every clan cat on them, and it was bothering them. But they wouldn't say it.

@sugarcubes
@CheetahPelt

Last edited by Star child; February 7th, 2020 at 02:54 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 03:15 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Good, good. They were all here. Lionstar liked that he didn't have to repeat himself, especially for a special occasion like this.

"Alright, let's cut to the chase. Asterkit [ @CheetahPelt ], from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Asterpaw. Bumblefrost [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ] will be your mentor. Bumblefrost, I trust you will pass your responsibility and work ethic onto this apprentice.

"Mosskit [ @sugarcubes ], from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Mosspaw. Leafbreeze [ @Jane ]! I see you over there trying to be reclusive. Get over here. You will be Mosspaw's mentor. Mosspaw, maybe you can teach Leafbreeze how to not be so clammed up, heh?"
He chuckled a little at that.

"Honeykit, you're next! From now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Honeypaw. Ah, a shame there's two of you.. hm. Eagleflower [ @Moon Lily ] will be your mentor. Eagleflower, you may be a newer warrior but your compassion and dedication knows no bounds, and I trust you will pass this onto Honeypaw. This Honeypaw, not the other one.

"Harekit [ @Bluepetal ], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Harepaw. Blueheart [ @FlameSta ] will be your mentor. Blueheart, I trust you will pass on your cleverness and protectiveness to Harepaw.

"Congratulations you four! I hope you don't join the crowd of ancient apprentices we still seem to have. If you have issues with one of your mentors, tell me before you end up sitting around doing nothing.

"Now, before I move on there is one more cat in need of a mentor. Honeypaw-- not the new one, the old one, [ @Cecily Herondale], come forward! Cobaltshade doesn't seem to be around anymore, so as long as you show up I'll reassign you. There hasn't been much of you around lately. I hope that changes."

Old February 7th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Blueheart slightly jumped from suprise "yes Lionstar" she mewed.
Closed Thread