Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
༺═ Cherry's Hidden Home...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:26 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:23 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:19 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:16 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 25th, 2019, 05:19 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

{ @Aquilex - since Astral has given up I'm moving ahead their rolepal :3 }

The brambles rustled as Spirifox pushed his way through, a rabbit grasped in between his jaws. He'd been lucky today, the extreme sun forcing the poor animals to seek shelter in the trees and shade that made up Thunderclan's territory. He dropped off the vole that he also had clasped between his teeth before moving over to a spot in the shade. It was really too hot to be doing anything else than just sleep in the shade. Even if he wanted so sun himself he would be more likely to erupt into fire than actually be comfortable. He was slightly worried about Astralpaw though, last he'd seen his apprentice the tom hadn't been dealing well with the heat. His tail swishing he settled into the spot that was covered in cooling shade. He'd been relieved actually to be chosen to lead a hunting patrol. It had given the elder ginger warrior a chance to stretch his leg that didn't do particular well when forced to be curled up like when he was lying curled up, and also to get a drink directly from the running streams that ran through the territory. There wasn't a drought yet, but the heat wave that simmered over the camp still exhausted the old tom. He didn't dislike the heat, but it wasn't comfortable for him. Yet it was as always, better than the chill of winter that really took off lives of the old tom's existence. He had never been able to put on good fat for winter and was not exactly enjoying the sun, but doing better than others. His exhaustion was more to do with age than the sun when it all came down to it.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 26th, 2019, 06:23 AM
Won't be online cause bus

My Mood: Stressed

SwiftHare walks out the warriors den her fur sticking out into every direction she then stretches letting out a small yawn before she walks over too a different side of camp and starts licking her fur too make it stop sticking out every direction but it was not really working she did have naturally messy fur but this was ridiculous so she just gives up and sits there looking around camp
Old July 28th, 2019, 01:29 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
He smiled a sad grin, purring as he felt warmth swarm within him. "Thank you, brother." His tail flicked and he stood up, eyes bright. Powdernose then dipped his head and coughed. "I- I will be forever grateful. Thank you so much, Passionstar. N- Now, I need to go and get some rest. I will be going to the Medicine Cat once I- I wake up." The Siamese turned away and began to walk toward the warriors den, but looked back at Passionstar. "Could- Could you tell Mother about this? I- I'm not sure I can face her myself." His eyes flashed sadly before he nodded and walked away from the leader.
Once he had moved far enough away, Powdernose let out a sigh and looked down at his paws. He slid beside the warrior's den, not wishing to bother anyone inside. The tom curled up and closed his eyes, trying to ignore the tinging sensation dancing along his flesh. He gave a deep, slow breath and forced himself to relax before slipping into a fitful sleep.
Passionstar could almost see that Powdernose really needed this. He didn't need to be out on his own, there was no way he would survive out there. So, he nodded at Powdernose once, ''You should, you look like you could use it.'' He blinked, noticing a bit how tired the siamese must had been. Passionstar gave the tom a look, flicking his tail once and shook his head. ''Now, you will have to face that fiery old molly on your own. There is no way I'll be doing it, but I will be by your side when you want to tell her.'' They knew how their mother could be. Old age wasn't going to stop that molly from being her feisty self. Powdernose would probably hear an earful from Springingsky, and honestly...Passionstar was so used to Springingsky yelling at him about this and that. Passionstar watched Powdernose turn away, deciding to turn the opposite way. Once Powdernose healed up then they could catch up some more, but Passionstar felt his mind was becoming too occupied so he did what he did best to clear his head; he ran.
Old July 28th, 2019, 02:50 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Each rasp of her fur was delicate and calculated. Fluffed in one spot, flattened in the other - Sorrelshine was always quite meticulous about her hygiene, more importantly that she looked good! Some of the felines in this clan didn't appreciate it as much as she did and it was obvious with their appearance. Sorrel liked to make it obvious. Offer a sly side-eye, a nasty snicker. There was no greater joy than bringing the others around her down - how else would she stay on top. The pale tabby brought a damp paw up to her face, nudging it down her face a few times before placing it back firmly on the ground. Leaning back on her haunches, Sorrelshine began to lick viciously at her belly fur, her eyes scouting every so often for someone she could bother. Not that she needed anyone - it was just entertaining!

What a coincidence! Her favorite clan weirdo! Sorrelshine seemed to perk up instantly at the sight of Treetiger, a sly grin plastered across her maw as she ditched her cleaning ritual to pace quickly towards the tabby. "Treetiger!" She greeted fondly, though there was a tinge of mocking to her voice. "Perfect timing, I was starting to get bored!"

@SuspiciousMindz

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old July 29th, 2019, 02:46 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled,” You’re right. We’ll be amazing apprentices. I’ll bet we’ll be warriors by the time we are 8 moons old, the youngest warriors ever!” She proudly meowed.
Thornkit yowled happily, "That's more like it!" The ginger kit said nodding in approval, "We'd be so good that maybe one day we could be clan leader or deputy!" The tom bounced up and down in excitement at the thought.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old July 29th, 2019, 03:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Violetkit perked her ears listening to the other kitts talk she tilted her head ''i want to be a warrior too!'' she squeaked
Old July 29th, 2019, 10:29 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violetkit View Post
Violetkit perked her ears listening to the other kitts talk she tilted her head ''i want to be a warrior too!'' she squeaked
Raggedkit was asleep in his nest when he heard another kit squeak. He peaked his eyes open and looked at Violetkit. "With you being loud like that you might not be a warrior.", he replied, standing up and giving his back a quick stretch. He padded over to her.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 30th, 2019, 01:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post

Thornkit yowled happily, "That's more like it!" The ginger kit said nodding in approval, "We'd be so good that maybe one day we could be clan leader or deputy!" The tom bounced up and down in excitement at the thought.
She purred,” Let’s make a pact that if either of us become clan leader we’ll appoint the other as deputy!” She proudly meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2019, 01:39 PM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

My Mood: Starving

Duskpaw walked into the nursery and and saw all the little kits. He was enamored by they're cuteness and determination to become clan leaders and warriors. He wished for that but his training had only just started.

My Fav Warrior Clan: RiverClan
My Fav Warrior Character: Foxleap
My Fav Character of Mine: Blazelight
RP Contact Info: Just PM Me

Last edited by Shadowlight; July 30th, 2019 at 02:29 PM.
Old July 30th, 2019, 05:28 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

@~Silverkit~
Graysun padded out of the nursery, alongside his expecting mother Mottledwing. He was quite excited to be having Sunpaw meet his mother for the first time. His mother had forgiven him for once sneaking off to Riverclan to meet Sunpaw.

Mottledwing stopped and looked down at her oldest son. "So where is this cat you wanted me to meet?", she asked. The molly had a bit of annoyance to have been woken up. She had been sleeping in the her nest when Graysun awoken her.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; July 30th, 2019 at 05:28 PM.
Closed Thread