Today 10:43 AM

Old May 18th, 2024, 09:14 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

( i literally cannot figure out why there is two spoiler boxes just ignore it )

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

marigoldkits demeanour had shifted, somewhat, as she stared blind eyed at the remainder of her mouse and jayfrost was about to ask when she got to addressing the point first, not in words but the ugly retching sound that came with throwing up. his first reaction was to just leave her to it, personal interactions especially with sick cats wasnt his lane, but this was a kit and the nagging need to help and comfort overwhelmed the cold fear that came with actually approaching her.
"oh darling" he moved around the vomit, careful to avoid it with all bits of his body, tail held awkwardly high. "lets get you cleaned up yeah?" he nudged her forward, towards the den entrance, while scraping a bit of dust and bits of moss over the vomit. someone, hopefully not him, would have to clean that up later.

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\6 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"But I..." Marigoldkit lagged behind him. "I made a mess. I'm fine, I promise I'm fine! I just got uh... Just got a bit disoriented that's all, I just started feeling funny." She tried so hard to get something positive out of this situation, something that might just convince Jayfrost to let her stay and at least pretend to feel better.

That was all the fight she put up through, as she walked evenly behind Jayfrost, her head low. "Are you going to tell Misty? Is my apprenticeship going to be delayed because I can't do anything?" Marigoldkit wasn't sure what medicine cats did with sick cats. Sick cats like her that threw up and couldn't think straight when she stood up too quickly. She thought she could get better all by herself, but maybe she did need some help, some real help. She didn't know everything after all. From the herbs that she knew of, none of them would be helpful in the situation she was in. A huge disappointment...

"I have to eat something." Marigoldkit said stubbornly. If she didn't eat then she'd be hungry and weak and frail, but if she did eat (or eat to much) then she got her white fur drenched in the horrid stench of thrown up mouse. It was so frustrating.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 19th, 2024, 02:08 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\6 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"But I..." Marigoldkit lagged behind him. "I made a mess. I'm fine, I promise I'm fine! I just got uh... Just got a bit disoriented that's all, I just started feeling funny." She tried so hard to get something positive out of this situation, something that might just convince Jayfrost to let her stay and at least pretend to feel better.

That was all the fight she put up through, as she walked evenly behind Jayfrost, her head low. "Are you going to tell Misty? Is my apprenticeship going to be delayed because I can't do anything?" Marigoldkit wasn't sure what medicine cats did with sick cats. Sick cats like her that threw up and couldn't think straight when she stood up too quickly. She thought she could get better all by herself, but maybe she did need some help, some real help. She didn't know everything after all. From the herbs that she knew of, none of them would be helpful in the situation she was in. A huge disappointment...

"I have to eat something." Marigoldkit said stubbornly. If she didn't eat then she'd be hungry and weak and frail, but if she did eat (or eat to much) then she got her white fur drenched in the horrid stench of thrown up mouse. It was so frustrating.

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

jayfrost slowed down then marigoldkit complained, partially to walk side by side so he could be sure she was following and also because he didnt enjoy people following him, he much preferred to follow behind and see the other cats. the tabby entirely ignored marigoldkits first few sentences and only really payed attention to the complaints when he heard the slight edge of fear in the question about mistyshard.
"we'll get you cleaned up and if you feel better we wont bother misty, if you get sick again she'll help you" he offered, "its no use apprenticing you if you're just going to suffer" the warrior continued, entirely unaware how rude that might come across. he was too fixated on keeping composure and had always resorted to logic rather than trying to get a feel for what the other was seeking in the conversation.
"mistyshard is a good cat, she'd do well im sure" spoken moreso into the void rather than actually addressing the kit he made a mental note to see if he could speak with mistyshard soon. he had barely seen her in moons, a pity really.
"you can eat when youre clean and feeling better. later"

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 19th, 2024, 07:22 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
She relaxed completely seeing the calm elder. "Sure. You can come lie in my nest. It's very comfortable. She mewed and led the elder to her nest in the corner of the nursery.

That’s very kind of you the elder said while he padded over to where the kit had shown him “So what exactly would you like to hear?”

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 20th, 2024, 12:53 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
¨Ummmm..." Fishkit said. ¨No where?¨
Wishkit glared at their sister.
¨What? Do you want to get caught!" Fishkit hissed
¨Oops!¨ Fishkit said ¨Hehehe¨
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
A brow quirked up as the kit lied to her, then was immediately glared at by their sibling. The exchanged reminded her of when she and her brother were young. Dusklion gave a humored snort. "I certainly hope it was nowhere," she pretend-scolded as she crouched down to look at the kits at eye level. "You do know what happens to kits who... sneak out, right?" She flashed her eyes, hoping to ensnare the kits attention on what could be a good tale and a good lesson about safety.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 20th, 2024, 07:55 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
That’s very kind of you the elder said while he padded over to where the kit had shown him “So what exactly would you like to hear?”
She made sure that the elder was comfortable in her nest. She twitched her ears at the question. W-well..... do you know any stories about the medicine cats? She mewed. She had always been interested in the medicine cats and healing. She knew that she would never be able to do that but she still loved to learn what she could. She crawled into her nest with the elder and settled down. She looked like a ball of colored fur as she waited for the elder to begin.
Old May 20th, 2024, 12:00 PM

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
A brow quirked up as the kit lied to her, then was immediately glared at by their sibling. The exchanged reminded her of when she and her brother were young. Dusklion gave a humored snort. "I certainly hope it was nowhere," she pretend-scolded as she crouched down to look at the kits at eye level. "You do know what happens to kits who... sneak out, right?" She flashed her eyes, hoping to ensnare the kits attention on what could be a good tale and a good lesson about safety.
Wishkit slapped their sister with their paw, then apologized, "Dusklion. I'm sorry that my sister is being a complete mouse-brain." They glared at Fishkit."Lying to the clan deputy? Seriously? You must have bees in your brain." they muttered to their sister. "What? I didn't want to get caught." Fishkit hissed back at her sibling. "Well sorry to ruin your perfect day and your chances of getting killed!" Wishkit hissed back. "Well, at least I have a since of fun and adventure, you're just a boring googie-goodie!" Fishkit silently screeched back. "Well I'm sorry for being such a 'goodie-goodie', and being careful." Wishkit said.

Btw, Fishkit is a she/her, and Wishkit is a they/them. just letting you know!
Old May 20th, 2024, 12:11 PM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
As the kits started to argue and screech louder than owls, Dusklion flattened her ears and resisted the urge to smack both of them. It seemed like neither were interested in her story. Standing back up again she glanced around for any queens present. "Ah, Seagullwing [ @Mizu ], can you come gather up these two please? Not sure where their mother is, but caught 'em tryin' to sneak out, so I want you to keep an eye on them, okay?"

[ Fishkit, Wishkit - @Hollyheart of thunder ] [ Seagullwing - @Mizu ]

Old May 20th, 2024, 01:07 PM

Quote:
DUSKLION
As the kits started to argue and screech louder than owls, Dusklion flattened her ears and resisted the urge to smack both of them. It seemed like neither were interested in her story. Standing back up again she glanced around for any queens present. "Ah, Seagullwing [ @Mizu ], can you come gather up these two please? Not sure where their mother is, but caught 'em tryin' to sneak out, so I want you to keep an eye on them, okay?"

[ Fishkit, Wishkit - @Hollyheart of thunder ] [ Seagullwing - @Mizu ]

"We were not!" Fishkit protested. "Yes, we were!" Wishkit said back. "Ugh, why do always have to ruin all the fun Wishkit!" Fishkit complained. "I'm just trying to keep you safe!" Wishkit told their sister. "Well, I'm going to go in the nursery so that I don't have to get dragged back!" Fishkit said harshly. Wishkit sighed as they watched their sister run back to the nursery. Wishkit turned back to Dusklion. "D d d do you know when Berrypaw will finish training?" They asked.
Old May 20th, 2024, 09:41 PM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
Watching at one of the kits stomped their way back into the nursery (not both... because her luck wasn't good like that) Dusklion suppressed a sigh and looked back towards Wishkit. When would Berrypaw... the medicine cat apprentice? Quirking a brow at the question, the deputy shrugged. "No idea, not my area of expertise. I suppose whenever Mists believes he's learned enough herbs. They're both new to their roles, so they'll be learnin' for some time." She had never understood the fascination with herbs and the medicine den.

"...Anyways, go on - back to the nursery you go. Next time I catch you sneakin' out, I'll make sure you don't get apprenticed alongside the other kits." Her voice was stern as she gestured with her paw for the kit to run along back into the nursery.

[ Wishkit - @Hollyheart of thunder ]

Old May 20th, 2024, 10:12 PM

Quote:
DUSKLION
Watching at one of the kits stomped their way back into the nursery (not both... because her luck wasn't good like that) Dusklion suppressed a sigh and looked back towards Wishkit. When would Berrypaw... the medicine cat apprentice? Quirking a brow at the question, the deputy shrugged. "No idea, not my area of expertise. I suppose whenever Mists believes he's learned enough herbs. They're both new to their roles, so they'll be learnin' for some time." She had never understood the fascination with herbs and the medicine den.

"...Anyways, go on - back to the nursery you go. Next time I catch you sneakin' out, I'll make sure you don't get apprenticed alongside the other kits." Her voice was stern as she gestured with her paw for the kit to run along back into the nursery.

[ Wishkit - @Hollyheart of thunder ]

"Dusklion, you seem like a firm cat who can keep my sister in line" Wishkit said. "Do you suppose, you could mentor her?" They asked.