Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:13 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:10 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 04:08 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:47 PM
Bigwolf's Cat Art Workshop
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 03:46 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:36 AM
not a bird

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

BURNINGNIGHT
THE AFTERMATH
he/they/it | shadowclan warrior | 19 moons

lyrebird's lullaby, the collector, shadow fiend

@Luminous @Rose @wolfie

when the apprentice blundered up to him, gaze upturned to stare, his breath caught like lead in his throat. pigeonpaw was unabashed, unfiltered, and the energy hit him like a tidal wave. he was pretty sure he had been extinguished in one breath, snuffed out like a flame. blinking, it took a long moment for the words to settle in.

your fur pattern is very pretty.

"oh. thank you," he mumbled, bashful, voice hardly a whisper- and before he knew it, lostspark had joined their convoy. he hurried along after the patrol, plumed tail curling around himself conservatively. the territory stretched into tall pines.

tormentil and chickweed. the description grouse had given rung in burningnight's mind carefully. he sniffed around the underbrush for a while before locating some of the plants aforementioned. he carefully plucked them in his jaws and turned with his wide-eyed gaze to stare at his patrol.

[ burningnight collected 4 tormentil & 4 chickweed ]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
19 Moons - ShadowClan Enforcer

Shadow Fiend - Active | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive | Two Left Paws - Active

The happy little chant soon died on the enforcer's maw, exhaustion slowly but surely seeping in. He hadn't been given the autho- atol- permission to go out and about with his duties for a quarter moon and honestly? That battle had taken it out of him, yo. He was panting already, and he was only digging. Digging! He could dig more than this when he was a kit, for star's sake!

Still, Silverlark did not let this revelation put him down. He just needed to get into shape again! And that meant a lot of exercise. Like digging. Sure, it was going to take a bit, but it sure beat hiding away in his nest doing nothing all day. Nothing against Mosster, but being a patient was his least favorite job in ShadowClan. Ever. Being an apprentice was more fun, and even that was a load of sitting around waiting for his mentors to abandon him before he gave up and started seeking out other mentors to train him in their stead. Looking back on those days with his newfound freedom was... an experience. It certainly gave those sour days a brand new shine.

Mistlewhisker's words catching his attention, the gray tom turned towards her as they finished burying the body. Hmph. Good riddance on that stupid ShadowClan killer. No need for icky badgers like that around here. Hmph, hmph.

The deputy's compliment coaxed a small head tilt on the tom, a giddy grin on his face despite his tiredness. Yayayayayay! He had gotten praised! Oh good good. He thought he wasn't a very good enforcer lately. What with... getting all banged up and then getting all banged up again. Plus... he knew. He always did. He wasn't the smarterest. Not very good of an asset for ShadowClan when there was nothing to kill. But! But. If his friend thought he was a good enforcer, that was good for him!

"Nah nah nah! Just happy to helps, Whisk! It's yous guys that are always so on tops of everything, ya dig? And look. Look. I knows you got changed in rank. Yous deputy now and all. But yous know what? You knows what? Yous still one of us enforcers in here," the tom chirped, lifting his paw while tapping his chest.

He didn't have the heart to openly state it as it was. To say that his friend had been demoted. From enforcer to deputy. Obviously Dawnstar had picked her because she had faith in Whisk - as she should - but everyone knew that deputies really just sent out patrols. The enforcers were the ones that kept everything running, mmmhmm. Or at least... that was what his grandpa's old mate would say. And she would know. She had been an enforcer until she died. Horrible cat, but decent at her job, he guessed. But Whisk? Nope. Whisk was one hundred percent awesome. He just needed her to know that too, mmmhmmm.

@Mica [Mistlewhisker]
| Side note that this roleplay takes place before Silverlark's death. Just wrapping up his old rps as I hate to leave them hanging. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Today, 10:25 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
19 Moons - ShadowClan Enforcer

Shadow Fiend - Active | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive | Two Left Paws - Active

The happy little chant soon died on the enforcer's maw, exhaustion slowly but surely seeping in. He hadn't been given the autho- atol- permission to go out and about with his duties for a quarter moon and honestly? That battle had taken it out of him, yo. He was panting already, and he was only digging. Digging! He could dig more than this when he was a kit, for star's sake!

Still, Silverlark did not let this revelation put him down. He just needed to get into shape again! And that meant a lot of exercise. Like digging. Sure, it was going to take a bit, but it sure beat hiding away in his nest doing nothing all day. Nothing against Mosster, but being a patient was his least favorite job in ShadowClan. Ever. Being an apprentice was more fun, and even that was a load of sitting around waiting for his mentors to abandon him before he gave up and started seeking out other mentors to train him in their stead. Looking back on those days with his newfound freedom was... an experience. It certainly gave those sour days a brand new shine.

Mistlewhisker's words catching his attention, the gray tom turned towards her as they finished burying the body. Hmph. Good riddance on that stupid ShadowClan killer. No need for icky badgers like that around here. Hmph, hmph.

The deputy's compliment coaxed a small head tilt on the tom, a giddy grin on his face despite his tiredness. Yayayayayay! He had gotten praised! Oh good good. He thought he wasn't a very good enforcer lately. What with... getting all banged up and then getting all banged up again. Plus... he knew. He always did. He wasn't the smarterest. Not very good of an asset for ShadowClan when there was nothing to kill. But! But. If his friend thought he was a good enforcer, that was good for him!

"Nah nah nah! Just happy to helps, Whisk! It's yous guys that are always so on tops of everything, ya dig? And look. Look. I knows you got changed in rank. Yous deputy now and all. But yous know what? You knows what? Yous still one of us enforcers in here," the tom chirped, lifting his paw while tapping his chest.

He didn't have the heart to openly state it as it was. To say that his friend had been demoted. From enforcer to deputy. Obviously Dawnstar had picked her because she had faith in Whisk - as she should - but everyone knew that deputies really just sent out patrols. The enforcers were the ones that kept everything running, mmmhmm. Or at least... that was what his grandpa's old mate would say. And she would know. She had been an enforcer until she died. Horrible cat, but decent at her job, he guessed. But Whisk? Nope. Whisk was one hundred percent awesome. He just needed her to know that too, mmmhmmm.

@Mica [Mistlewhisker]
| Side note that this roleplay takes place before Silverlark's death. Just wrapping up his old rps as I hate to leave them hanging. |

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Silverlark - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker noted Silverlark's exhaustion as he continued digging, the deputy looking at him with an air of slight concern. He should definitely rest, after this. Once they were done, Mistlewhisker sighed and lifted a jet black paw to give it a good grooming.

Silverlark continued yapping, and Mistlewhisker was more than happy to listen. When he brought up her promotion and affirmed he still thought of her as an honorary Enforcer, she smiled. "Thank you, Silverlark. I will admit, I miss seeing you and the others around." Well, they were always around, but it wasn't the same. "I hope you know that I do not consider myself above the Enforcers. I want to have a partnership with you all and Hawkbite." She just wished Hawkbite would see it that way too...

Now that they were done, Mistlewhisker hesitated. She knew Silverlark should go back to camp and rest, but... for some reason, this felt like a finality. Like if she went back to camp now, she'd never have the chance to go out with him again. The former Enforcer shook her head to clear the thoughts away. That was ridiculous. "Shall we head back?" She hummed, pushing herself to her paws and waiting for Silverlark to give the all-set.

Once they were ready, Mistlewhisker and Silverlark padded back to camp, side by side.

[*sniffles* I'm going to miss this stupid idiot so much I'm actually crying /pos]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!