Last post by dagnyme
Today 12:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2022, 03:30 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

cinderpaw walks closer but doesn't join the fight even if she knows how to fight, she keeps away and listens
@SoldierRise @Clock Dragonshifter, @NinjaBloss

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; April 28th, 2022 at 03:30 PM.
Old April 28th, 2022, 05:03 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Otterfluff
One ear twitched as Winterstorm confided her secret in her. Oh, yes. Skystar was definitely going to be hearing about this. But he had to be careful with his words here - one wrong step and the traitor would go bolting off into the night to avoid facing punishment for her crimes.

"Hmm. Alright. I suppose -" he began, when he noticed Cinderpaw start to walk off. "Excuse me, but I have not finished speaking," he stated pointedly as he rose to his paws. Just then, shouts of anger rippled to his ears and at once he was making his way to the path in front of Cinderpaw, stepping in front of him to avoid him jumping in. "Winterstorm, take Cinderpaw back to camp. Now." Otterfluff kept his voice low and urgent, his eyes flashing in the dark, hoping they conveyed to his Clanmate to simply just listen and do.

[ @dark seeker @Moonhunter ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 28th, 2022, 06:42 PM
Princess Scarheart

My Mood: Queenly

"Fine. I'll take her back to camp. I know I broke the warrior code, but I don't want to be exiled from RiverClan." Winterstorm said. She picked up Cinderpaw and walked into camp, thinking her secret was safe. [ @tulle @dark seeker]

I'm lesbian, so I'm very sorry homophobic people, but you'll have to deal with it.

How well do you know me?: https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?

Character Site: Coming Soon!

Bump me if I haven't replied within 24 hours!

Last edited by Serenitystar; April 28th, 2022 at 06:43 PM.
Old April 28th, 2022, 06:52 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

~Starling'Song~
The pretty she-cat was knocked off Ravenclaw with such force she slid across the ground, though she was quick to recover already back on her paws, a large gaping hole where her claws had been racked across the RavenClaws throats. Letting out a giggle that sounded more like a kits than a grown warrior that she was. "Get away from my clanmate!" she mewed mockingly with a snort as she pushed off the ground already running for the border at full speed hoping the darkness had hidden enough of her appearance that the shield didn't get a good enough look and she could pin it on someone else if worse came to worse.

(Me and Soldier have agreed that Starling would kill RavenClaw I feel this is gonna come bite Starling'Song in the butt. Still kinda hoping she can somehow still get away with this-)

@SoldierRise @NinjaBloss @dark seeker

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; April 28th, 2022 at 07:00 PM.
Old April 29th, 2022, 09:22 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Clock Dragonshifter @NinjaBloss @dark seeker
Ravenclaw's limp body lies on the ground, pain flowing through them. They try to breathe and blood comes out of their mouth. "Vine... watcher..." They breathe softly, their hazel eyes looking at the fleeing Mimicpaw. Stupid, lying, manipulative, deadly cat... Why did you have to choose me...' They think to themself as their normally bright hazel eyes dull. They see Cinderpaw before their eyes fall closed for the last time.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old April 29th, 2022, 04:48 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Shimmerbird let out a snarl as Starlingsong mocked her and was about to pursue her when Ravenclaw's words caused her to stop. She turned and hurried back to the tom, her pelt fluffing up in fear and worry. "Ravenclaw? Can you hear me? Hey, don't close your eyes- No!"

The Shield's words were choked as Ravenclaw took his last breath and his eyes fell shut, never to be opened again. What was it with ThunderClan and attacking their cats? Firs the Gathering, and now this?! Something had to be done.

Shimmerbird bent down and maneuvered herself so she could lift Ravenclaw's body over her back. Once she was sure the body wouldn't slide off she began padding back towards RiverClan camp, her head down and tail dragging the ground.

@SoliderRise @dark seeker @Clock Dragonshifter [So since Shimmer was close enough to knock Starling off she definitely knows what she looks like, and combined with the fact that her scent is ThunderClan she would be able to identify her]
Old April 29th, 2022, 11:20 PM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

@R0WAN @zenosaurus

Spiderpaw had decided to sit down at Cloudpaw's side, which was fine for Hazelstorm. She eyed him as he reached out to the water with a hind paw, before pulling it back up. Oh, good, he had some sense. Not that it was likely hed fall by simply touching the water.

Her gaze flickered to the fluffy white and black she-cat next to her. Cloudpaw excalimed that she hoped to catch a fish like the 'interesting one' Hazelsorm had caught some day.

"I'm sure you will,"she meowed not unkindly. Hazelstorm looked down at the water, the faint dark shapes moving around beneath the surface catching her eye. At least it seemed to be some fish around. It would've been absurd if they hadn't.

The tabby angled her ear towards Cloudpaw, catching the statement spoken quietly by the spotted apprentice. It was a breathtaking area when the sunlight in spring dappled the forest in its warmth. Straightening, Hazelstorm looked around brefly hearing Spiderpaw ask what they'd learn first.

"How to fish," she answered simply, in a flat, level tone. She turned her head to glance at the long-limbed tom, was he really actually maybe afraid of her? How comical.

Back to the fishing lesson.

"Let's begin! First step is to sit by a river or stream. Which we are already doing, so step one: done," the brown-furred warrior spoke calmly. "Make sure your shadow doesn't fall onto he surface of the water, or else fish will know you're there. Straighten your back and you should be fine," she added, and paused to breathe in the natural fresh air of the territory. "Then you wait 'til a fish is close enough. Plunge your paw into the water quickly and scoop out the fish, and then kill it swiftly with... with a bite to the gills or something," Hazelstorm instructed. The word 'kill' made her queasy. The fishies they'd be catching tody probably had a family that would miss them. Or not. "Got it?"
Old April 30th, 2022, 10:45 AM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious

: ̗̀ ☾ Spiderpaw [HE/HIM] [ @Iris @zenosaurus ] ´ˎ˗
He gave the molly a nod, and turned his back towards the river. He could see faint shadows of fish down in the water, and he had to resist the urge to just jump in and swipe at them. He imitated a scooping motion with his paw a few times, and adjusted himself so his shadow wasn't over the water. He had to move a few paces away from Cloudpaw, which he disliked for some reason. He straightened his back, and stared into the water. He sat there like that for a few moments, wanted to make sure that the fish was close enough. He wasn't going to go for a fish even just a inch farther than he wanted, since he didn't want to risk embarrassing himself in front of his best friend and Hazelstorm. Just as he was about to turn his head away to check at what Cloudpaw was doing, he spotted a shadow extremely close to him. Without hesitation, he swiped at it, trying to lift it up in the air. It flew up for just a moment, and Spiderpaw leaned forward to bite at it. He was able to bite down right in the middle of it, but he felt himself falling forward. His limbs flailed as he went face first into the water. He still held on tightly to the fish, and did his best to try and swim up to the surface again. He weakly made himself to the side of the river, grabbing onto anything so he didn't go farther and farther down the river. He was shaking so much, so it made it difficult to get a good hold onto anything nearby. With his wide amber eyes, he looked desperately towards Hazelstorm and Cloudpaw.

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours
Old May 2nd, 2022, 10:07 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Cloudpaw [ she/her ]
➢ As the lesson finally began, the small fluffy apprentice went silent and listened to the molly warrior’s words intently. Everything that she said sounded simple enough to follow. Once Hazelstorm asked if they both got everything memorized, Cloudpaw nodded along with Spiderpaw, an innocent smile slipping onto her current expression. She then turned her head to see what her best friend was doing, soon noticing that he was readying himself to catch a fish. Going over the steps in her head, the black-and-white youth made sure her butt was comfortably sat alongside the edge of the river. Was she close enough to the water? Yes! Could she reach into the water fine? Probably! She lifted a paw, flexing her claws for a moment and made sure she was ready to make the motion. Cloudpaw then looked back to the river, making sure her body wasn’t casting a big shadow onto the surface (though with her size, her shadow was far from a problem). She then looked over at Spiderpaw again, seeing him shift away from her. It would’ve made her sad, but she tried to tell herself that it was because they needed space when fishing. Cloudpaw turned back to the water, watching for movement that would allow her to strike. It was all about waiting. She could be patient. Anything to catch a fish!

However, as she waited patiently, various sounds coming from beside her made her turn, seeing that Spiderpaw had actually managed to get a fish! Well… kinda. She watched anxiously as he fell into the water, failing as her dear friend struggled to get ahold of the fish. Thankfully though, Spiderpaw appeared on the riverbed again with the fish. Once he looked towards him and Hazelstorm with desperation, Cloudpaw leapt to her paws and scampered over to him. “I got you!” She mewed, grabbing her buddy by the scruff of his neck and tugging, trying her best to pull the larger apprentice out safely along with his catch. She could do this! She had to help him. However, Cloudpaw could feel her tiny paws skidding through the pebbles and sand of the bank as she struggled to pull him onto dry land. "No! Hazelstorm, help! Help!" She pleaded in her head.

[ @R0WAN @iris. ]

Last edited by Captain; May 2nd, 2022 at 10:08 AM.
Old May 4th, 2022, 07:07 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

@xath [There are a lot of threads to keep track of, my bad]
"me. It happened, thank goodness it was non-venomous, or at least that's what the Medicine cat said at the time. I was Mintpaw. Now there isn't too much here too find, but" he cut himself off. "Look, there's a rabbit over there." Something for the apprentice to do.
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Closed Thread