Last post by Rowan
Yesterday 11:17 PM

Old July 11th, 2024, 03:46 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Cranewhisper napped.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 11th, 2024, 04:41 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar ducked her head as she walked into the nursery with a small bundle of fluff hanging in her maw. The leader glanced around, mindful of smaller cats underneath her paws as she walked in, and located the white and brown spotted she-cat was looking for. Walking over, she gently set Cottonkit down in the slumbering queen's nest.

Leoardsong woke with a mild start but relaxed after recognizing the clan leader. "Twilightstar?" She gave a light shake of her head to make herself more alert. Between her and Lightingstorm's random visits, Leopardsong was always a little out of sorts.

"Sorry, Leopardsong. I need you to take care of this kit." She nudged her nose toward the white newborn at the forever queen's paws. "I found him outside, no sign of his parents or whoever left him."

The white bengal was only half listening to the leader as she went to grab the kit by his scruff so she could set him down by her belly. He didn't feel cold, but she wanted to ensure he stayed warm. "What's his name?"

"Cottonkit," Twilightstar replied. "He'll need to be fed, I believe Cranewhisper and Firestorm recently had kits, you can ask them if they'd be willing to feed him."

Leopardsong nodded, she wasn't overwhelmingly plump yet, but she was half certain she was expected to have her litter soon enough. It was hard to overlook the usual pregnancy signs when surrounded by queens day and night. She had yet to tell Wolffang about it, she hoped the tom would ask her to be his mate before she started to show too much cause that would ruin the surprise, but anyway, she was getting off track. Her milk wouldn't be coming in for a bit so she'd have to speak to the queens that had milk.

"You can foster him or adopt him otherwise see if one of the other queens is willing to care for him," Twilightstar added before exiting the den.

"Thank you, Twilightstar." Leopardsong called to the leader's retreating figure before giving her full attention to Cottonkit. "You're so adorable." Leopardsong trilled softly laying her chin flat on the ground so she could stare at the little kit.

"They should call you Cottontail when you're all grown up." She mused to the kitten, bright copper eyes watching his little bobtail. "We should visit Lightningstorm later to ensure you are all healthy." The molly continued talking to the kitten if nothing more than to entertain herself and her new charge.
@Daragca

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 12th, 2024, 08:51 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Cottonkit
he/him | Windclan Kit | 0 moons
Stowaway Child
The air felt much gentler here than it did before, sweet on the nose and filled with cooing. Cottontail sensed more cats here than before, it felt so safe being amongst his own kind.

A new soft lilted voice and a warm presence, he liked the feel of this cat's fur. His bright yellow eyes trying to sneak a peek through squinted vision at her. Glee bubbled through his tiny body and he batted his small paws towards her playfully. Squeaking in childish delight.

Cottonkit didn’t need his real mama when this was what he got, and where he ended up.

There were much brighter days ahead for this little one.

[​​ @Moonraven ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3

Last edited by Daragca; July 12th, 2024 at 08:52 AM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 06:18 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snivellus View Post
Burningkit was taking a nap, its bushy tail covering its face.

(Activity post - First post with character - Open)

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 3 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

No nap will go unpunished, if Maggotkit's got anything to say about it.

Though, to be clear, it doesn't say much at all—not at first. It just finds the lip of Burningkit's nest and parks right by it, peering in at the sleeping kit with faint interest. This kitten has a very fuzzy looking tail. Maggotkit glances over one shoulder at its own. Thin and scraggly in comparison...hm.

Maggotkit looks back at the sleepy stranger, carefully putting two dusty paws on the edge of Burningkit's nest (with no regard for who all else may be in it) and shaking—shaking—shaking!

"Wake up!" It shrills. "A fox snuck in!"
Old July 12th, 2024, 06:55 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Burningkit - A nonbinary tortie with amber eyes - 2 moons - It/it

Burningkit's amber eyes snapped open. It bristled and stood up with a jump. ''Fox?! Where?!'' Burningkit's eyes were blazing, its tiny kit claws unsheathed, ready to fight that fox... only to realize there was no fox. It glared at Maggotkit, absolutely furious at being interrupted while napping.
@nyme

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking . A L O N E . . . T I M E . for an overly long time

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]
Old July 12th, 2024, 07:23 PM

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Maggotkit falls back with a peal of laughter. It's terribly pleased with itself, skinny frame shaking with glee. It rolls idly and stands back up, staring at Burningkit with a delighted look.

"Oh, it's gone now." It says. "It went to go and eat an elder." Maggotkit sits, nodding slowly as if looking all convinced with its own lie might make it true somehow.

"You looked silly. Your face especially." It adds, smug. "You know, there's still time...! You should go and get that fox. Before it gobbles up old Duckthroat."

@Snivellus
Old July 12th, 2024, 09:24 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not

Burningkit - A nonbinary tortie with amber eyes - 2 moons - It/its

Burningkit was furious. It unsheathed its small kitten claws and its spiky, bushy fur bristled. The tortie aimed a swipe at Maggotkit's muzzle without thinking twice.

(If you don't give me perms, just go ahead like if Burning missed the hit) @nyme

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking . A L O N E . . . T I M E . for an overly long time

Purrks

Last edited by Snivellus; July 12th, 2024 at 09:26 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 03:46 PM

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Since it's not expecting this kind of retaliation (hasn't ever experienced it before, after all), it doesn't think to duck out of the way of the blow. Burningkit scores a picture-perfect strike. That shuts Maggotkit right up...until it doesn't.

It stares owlishly at the tortoiseshell kitten for a long, silent moment, before it angrily screws its face up and just—screams. It doesn't even occur to it to strike back, just sits there and howls as loud as its little lungs will let it.

@Snivellus
Old July 13th, 2024, 04:21 PM
Always

Burningkit - A nonbinary tortie with amber eyes - 2 moons - It/its

The tortoiseshell flinched, not expecting that. Burningkit's impulsive anger died down, as it awkwardly walked closer sniffing where Maggotkit recieved its scratch, a bit concerned that it may have hurt that scrawny, smug thing. Burningkit gently licked the tiny scratch, a bit guilty at making Maggotkit upset, even if it still thinks the older kit is a brat.
@nyme

Purrks

Last edited by Snivellus; July 13th, 2024 at 04:21 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 07:13 PM

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Maggotkit shrieks its little heart out until it's bored of all that. The wail ends with a hoarse little cough, a faint look of annoyance, and then it's reaching up to try and paw at its own muzzle to assess the damage. Did this stranger-kit cleave its whole face off? That's almost what it felt like, to the little terror.

"Ew!" It shrinks away from Burningkit's attempt to help, pulling a face. "Don't fix it. You can't. You killed me," it swoons dramatically, spilling onto the ground in a ratty white heap.

"You're gonna be in so much trouble." Maggotkit's whispering (because it died, see). It peeks at Burningkit with one eye open. "'Cause you killed me. Killer."

@Snivellus