Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:04 PM
WindClan Deputy...
Last post by stag
Today 04:00 PM
Prey/Training question
by Windy
Last post by Spookez.
Today 04:00 PM
feral child alert [...
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:59 PM
This is home [p]
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2023, 08:56 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Creative Communication [Open to all ranks except kits!]

Grapevine had not felt such a rush of embarrassment flood her pelt in a long time. She wanted to sink into the shadows, knowing that no matter how hard she tried her lilac pelt would stick out like a sore thumb. Her eyes flashed to Nighthound, suddenly noting he held a similar expression on his face as she did. Had he zoned out just like her?

But there was no need for her to dwell on her stupidity. Mirehound had begun repeating herself, and the warrior made sure to pay attention this time. She unconsciously nodded along as the shadow displayed the different signals. I wonder if these signals could be used to communicate with cats who cannot communicate verbally? She wondered. Other clans had cats who were deaf, mute, or could not speak for other reasons. Shadowclan did not... At least not in the same number. The molly hummed as the thought, now bending her tail to mimic Mirehound.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 09:30 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Stormpaw listened to what Slytiger said and gave a smirk he was falling out of this tree for a while now this was no sweat

After learning his lesson the first time he closed his eyes and centered on the example before opening them and jumping off

He then landed less gracefully than Slytiger but was defintly successfully which he gave a small mental praise to himself for not failing
Old April 3rd, 2023, 09:31 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharppaw post22

Sharppaw, having efficiently watched others climb then leaped onto the bark. She dug her claws in slightly and scurried up, sitting next to those who went before her.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 3rd, 2023, 09:56 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Sedgepaw

Sedgepaw had been oblivious to her clanmates assembly. She was idly gazing off into the horizon as her emerald eyes flourish on the soft pines. A marbled cloak that danced about her like swirling smoke. Ears with fluffy tips that would flutter at the slightest breeze. She had only the sky in sight, where its drab color drifted and gave off a distinctly repetitive feeling to her. When she noticed her imposing mentor starting this event, she snapped out of her trance. A dual event? Sedgepaw didn't mind watching conflicts from a distance where she could hear fictional blood-curdling screams. She trembled as the mere thought of it sent chills up her spine. More and more details regarding this event are being revealed. Sedgepaw understood everything with the help of her unfortunately small but acute brain. The last thing she wanted was for any apprentices to raise their paws and ask questions.

As soon as she sensed Mirehound's frigid gaze on her, she reacted with the swiftness of a snake, casting her eyes across towards her guru. She obediently stood up, supposing that Mirehound was calling her. When she wandered over, she discovered Mirehound conversing with an apprentice. She looked over her shoulder and saw the apprentice was blind after broadening her eyes. So that was the reason? Kitsitting an apprentice. She wasn't bothered by it since if she had been, she would have been complaining by now. She found the apprentices- no Riverpaws eyes to look.. shiny. They had an icy water-like sheen. She swerved around Mirehound as she gave Riverpaw a bump on the shoulder, brushing along Riverpaws side to let them know she was there. ”Hiya.” She greeted them in a monotonous voice. Which, considering she was likely meeting Riverpaw for the first time, was very casual.

Tail signals, mm. She could handle this, as Mirehound had to repeat themselves. She intently followed what Mirehound was doing as though it were her everyday routine. Although she may have come across as haughty, she actually intended to serve as a model for future Shadowclan apprentices. Let’s not stop there, all clan apprentices! She would be the world's best and greatest apprentice! Why wouldn't she be a superb apprentice training under one of Shadowclan's best fighters and an enforcer? Well, she adored receiving compliments. They removed all of her concerns. She turned to face Riverpaw to make sure they were all right. Mirehound was also helping in, giving a shallow snort.

Her ears perked up at the area where Mirehound was openly roasting two warriors. It was never a good habit to arrive late. For warriors in particular! Sedgepaw gently snickered. Additional info from her undoubtedly fantastic mentor. She arched, coiled, and raised her tail. Whatever else is being incorporated into the Shadowclan cats minds, ugh. Only to watch and wait for Mirehounds other actions for their “fox” group.

[ @tallulah, @Karlos ]
Old April 4th, 2023, 01:38 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@Lillian

Icebeam copied Slytiger's moves, climbing onto the tree with ease. Her sleek silver body helped her slink up the tree.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 4th, 2023, 03:59 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

"sorry I didn't know what I was supposed to do and I didn't want to look stupid by sitting here and not doing anything-" Cougarpaw said genuniely. He hadn't understood the instructions. "And I was only kinda mocking Frozenpaw, as a fellow apprentice. But sure i'll watch if you think sheer confusion is a reason to not be allowed to participate anymore." He muttered

- @Lillian
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 6th, 2023, 08:57 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her

Larkfire didn't have much to say. The only thing of note she did was to cast a bewildered glance in Cougarpaw's direction. Bullying? That didn't sound like something he'd do, but she supposed she didn't know the apprentice too well aside from training sessions. With a shrug, Larkfire kept her eyes on Slytiger a moment, listening to all he had to say, before jumping down and out of the tree she was in. She'd done this before, it wasn't too hard to brush up on once-learned techniques.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old April 7th, 2023, 07:43 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Tired

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 27 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Patchwish looked over at the disgraced apprentice, trying not to show her smirk. Some apprentices were just insufferable, she thought as she balanced on her branch. Thank goodness Slytiger had asked them to come down now. Bracing herself, she leapt down, her paws scrabbling on the slippery pine needles at the bottom. Still, she hadn't fallen and made a fool of herself, which was something.

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3

Last edited by Cinderspirit; April 7th, 2023 at 07:43 AM.
Old April 7th, 2023, 11:17 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Froststorm examined the ground, maybe a foxlength and a half below him? He prepared himself, then slipped off his branch, head first, pushing away from the tree slightly so as not to get caught on the rough bark. His forelegs outstretched, then bent to absorb the impact, his hind toughed down and sprang him forward. There, safe on the ground again. His landing was neat, no stumbling. Slightly pleased, though he knew that most apprentices even, could do as well.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 8th, 2023, 01:09 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Event [#event]

Icy blue eyes followed Deadwish and Nightstalker as the two left, but she didn't speak out about it. Mirehound would simply remember this incident for later, her face remaining in its calm and neutral composure. How kits like that ever got their warrior names was beyond her...

Cats in her group seemed to be doing a good job. She first took sight of Moonpaw, an apprentice who had intrigued her since participating in her stalking event as a kit. She was glad the young one was finally an apprentice, and eager to see how she grew. Darkfall had been a good mentor so far it seemed, as Moonpaw replicated the three tail signals she was shone.

Looking back out to the group she ran she glanced at Singepaw as the apprentice asked a good question. "It certainly would; I'm glad you caught that, Singepaw." She was wondering if any cat would. "When stalking, you want to make sure you're as low to the ground as possible. Sticking your tail up will no doubt alert enemies, so I have devised a new signal for ShadowClan cats to use to mimic the tail-up for when they need to be more hidden."

Crouching low to the ground, Mirehound kept her tail flat behind her and instead of lifting it she raised one hind leg off the ground so that her paw pad was facing the group. A beat or two passed before she stood up and turned to face them. "Should you see the cat you are following do this, it will mean to stop. It's low and still hidden in the undergrowth if you need to remain unseen, and risks no sound of movement either." Briefly her gaze flickered to her former mentor, but only for a second. She wasn't still looking for validation, of course not...

Once done with her explanation, the shadow caught sight of Nighthound and his nod. She returned it with a grateful flash in her eyes. She was not above acknowledging when a cat worked to correct behavior, and held nothing against the tom. In fact, she wouldn't hold anything against those who had not listened the first time simply due to the storm that Mintbranch and Brightfade had talked up to distract every cat.

Speaking of... Mirehound looked to Mintbranch at his question. It was in a rush, as there were more tail signals to explain and instead of waiting for them to be shown it seemed the tom wanted to get his head over his paws in learning them all at once. Interesting, since he couldn't be bothered to follow directions accurately the first time. "If you want to indicate where something is, you can simply point your tail at it. However for hunting, it's best to utilize your sense of hearing and smell, versus tail signals."

Moving her attention away from Mintbranch the shadow incarnate focused on her apprentice, who had heeded her order to come stand near her. Sedgepaw seemed to pick up the tail signals pretty easily, and she gave a nod of approval towards the younger she-cat.

"Moving on," she called to the entire group, waiting until she had all eyes on her. "If you want the group you're leading to spread out, you'll want to keep your tail low to the ground and wave it back and forth, like this-" the shadow crouched low and turned to the side so that her tail could be seen, slowly moving it back and forth like a fish would swim through water. "If you want them to move forward more carefully, you'll want to do the same thing except ripple your tail-" Mirehound resumed her tail being flat and instead of moving it side to side, she moved it up and down in a rippling motion, but was sure to still keep it level.

"If you're in a position where moving your tail would reveal your location, I want you to use your paws instead. For spreading out, you'll move your paws outward, like this-" Crouching once more and facing away from the group this time, Mirehound slid her right paw out from her, so that it was clearly seen by the ground behind her. She repeated this on the left side as well before standing up. "That will be for spreading out, and will serve as a ShadowClan-only signal."

She then let her voice fall off, nodding to the group to begin practicing these signals.

Only mentioning those who actively participated in the next round If you were originally apart of the fox group and wish to rejoin, mention me in your post (do not quote this please.)

Fox Group:
Nighthound - @lio
Fallenflower - @Cinderspirit
Mintbranch - @MangoLovesCheese
Grapevine - @Poprock
Shadowfur - @Cherry~
Moonpaw - @Wingnettle
Sedgepaw - @Eaglet
Batpaw - @Kay~
Singepaw - @wren

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Closed Thread