Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 2nd, 2020, 06:03 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Building Blocks [WindClan Expansion]

Wishpool moved over, to stand next to Seedpaw. Rosebriar, why don't you get some more brambles. Seedpaw and I will patch up some of the smaller holes in the wall with the ones still stuck in my fur. she mewed, giving Seedpaw a gentle shove away. While she knew Seedpaw was right, she didn't want Coyotesnarl showing up to talk to HER group. THAT certainly wouldn't be good. @Siren Bliss @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old September 2nd, 2020, 06:27 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

@gs29513 @Siren Bliss

Rosebriar let out a gasp, leaping to her paws and feeling the fur bristling along her spine. Fury lanced through her as she glared, her pretty leaf-green gaze glittering. She felt almost horrified by what the apprentice had implied. "You were attacked by a rogue? Fine!" she spat, not wanting to admit out loud that she hadn't heard the whole story. "It may look ugly, but you lost it honorably. But that last sentence... that is unacceptable!" She barely even heard Wishpool. "I am not disabled. You are! I'm very pretty and you're just barely."

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old September 2nd, 2020, 06:40 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

[ @gs29513; @TheNyanCatMinecart; ]

>>>Seedpaw<<<

Seedpaw looked at Wishpool as she came between the two. She knew what the warrior was trying to do and she slightly appreciated it. She was done talking to Rosebriar if all that was going to come out of her mouth is rude snaky comments about disabled cats. Seedpaw nodded to Wishpool and headed off to find holes in the wall. She didn't once look at the other cat. The apprentice searched and found a hole in the wall the size of her paw.

Seedpaw padded off and grabbed some brambles. She limped back and put them into place. One cut through her paw, but she ignored it. She really didn't feel much pain anymore.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old September 2nd, 2020, 06:46 AM

@Siren Bliss @gs29513

Rosebriar huffed and went off to find more brambles, coming back with some wrapped around one painful paw. She hobbled on three legs, hoping that she didn't look too much like Seedpaw, and she deposited them onto the ground. "I'll get more," she meowed, turning away. On purpose, but subtle enough to make it look like an accident, she hit Seedpaw on the back leg with her poofy tail as she padded away. "Sorry!" she called, making her voice sound geniunely apologetic.

(It's painful but I'm just trying to stay in character ;-; )

Old September 2nd, 2020, 07:46 AM
You're stuck with me

Thank you! Wishpool whispered to Seedpaw, as the apprentice broke off the confrontation. Snatching up a pawful of brambles, she shoved them into one of the larger holes, behind the apprentice's den. Probably some kits or apprentices planning on making mischief. Well, not anymore! she huffed, shoving even more spiky brambles into the hole. @TheNyanCatMinecart @Siren Bliss
Old September 2nd, 2020, 07:52 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

[ @gs29513; @TheNyanCatMinecart; ]

>>>Seedpaw<<<

When Rosebriar bumped into her good hind leg with her tail she just ignored the sorry altogether. There was no way she was going to even knowledge her. The apprentice began to look around for more holes. She found a couple more holes and placed the brambles inside to block them. She was getting tired, but there was no way she was going to show it.

Seedpaw padded around a couple more times to find a giant hole behind the nursery. Oh no this couldn't be good. Those kits could get lost and even in trouble if they went through it. The molly limped to grab some more brambles and placed them in the hole.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old September 2nd, 2020, 11:58 AM

My Mood: Sarcastic

Cloudpaw perked up and waited for an assignment
Old September 2nd, 2020, 03:15 PM

@Siren Bliss @gs29513

Rosebriar returned with some brambles wrapped around one leg. Why did she feel so conflicted about Seedpaw? She had lost her leg in a fight with a rogue - honorable - but she was still a three-legged cat. Okay, maybe she'd treat the silver tabby a bit better. With a small nod to her, she deposited the brambles and told them both, "Here are some more. I'll help you." Ugh, why did Twilightstar have to put her in a group with this rat? It made things so much more complicated! Maybe she'd just altogether ignore Seedpaw unless they had to talk. Grabbing one of the brambles with sore paws, Rosebriar began to weave them in. As she worked, she remembered how Seedpaw had called her something rude. Oh, well, then. She didn't mind being rude to her. And it was the apprentice's own fault, too.

Old September 2nd, 2020, 03:20 PM
You're stuck with me

Thank you Rosebriar. Wishpool mewed, snagging a few tendrils from the pile. Hopefully the group had reached a tentative peace, at least long enough to get the job done. Shoving the brambles thickly and tangled into a hole she discovered near the elders den, she wondered what her kits were up to. Hopefully no mischief. @Siren Bliss @TheNyanCatMinecart
Old September 2nd, 2020, 03:25 PM

@Siren Bliss @gs29513

Seeing that Wishpool might need some help, Rosebriar moved over closer to her and helped tuck in the end of the bramble. She had left her own dangling, not really caring if it hit Seedpaw. Then she came back and weaved her own one in.

Closed Thread