Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
To Accomplish a Goal~ {P}
Last post by Rani
Today 12:44 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 12:40 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:19 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:57 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by goodacacia
Yesterday 11:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2020, 06:43 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: Raid Healing [ShadowClan]

Chasepaw looked at Irisflame, his eye looking horrible. “Am-m I going to never see through this eye again?” He asked @Moon Lily
Old May 1st, 2020, 05:19 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @FireSandwich @Willowfern @bmkmb ]

"Come back if you need anything, okay?" Irisflame called after the exiting trio. Neither knew each other, huh? She felt a smile grow on her face as the three cats exited. Three different looks, ages, personalities. But each of them eager to help. Eager to remain kind and thoughtful in a world of chaos. A helping paw if she ever needed it. They clearly had great courage and selflessness to do such a thing. To help some 'poor, herb-crazy, dreamy cat'. To think that's what the clan thought of her as. Sighing, she offered a soft smile to them as they exited the den, the great mouth of it gaping as they walked away. Chest deflating as soon as the last pawsteps echoed away, she sunk back into a sitting position. She was alone. Completely and utterly alone. She would have yelped with joy, but she felt an empty space besides her where cats used to stand. It may turn her into a stress troll, but she loved the thrill of treating cats. It gave her purpose in a world of toil. Gazing over at Foxpudge, Honeypaw, Ivyshade, Daisybloom, and Chasepaw, she smiled at the silent bodies. They still needed her. And service them she would.

[ @SparrowSoar ]

Irisflame smiled at the attention. She could feel the kits pelt around her legs, reassuring, fluffy, and a support for her if she needed it. Gazing down at the small face that stared up at her, she smiled.
"Littlekit, you'll be of use anywhere. As far as I can see, you are the most caring, sweet, and determined little soul, and that'll take you places, kiddo!" She insisted, lapping the small bundle on the head once. The feeling of such a small life ahead of her made her feel at ease, as if she was the protector of the kit. Thinking about it, she frowned. Wasn't that her relationship with the clan? A protector... She hadn't thought about it that way. Well, if anyone wanted to take down Shadowclan, they'd have to face her wrath. And oh, boy. She was ready.

[ @Chasepaw ]

Irisflame could feel growing concern in her chest, indigo orbs wide and fearful. The rims of the deep blue grew shadowed, consumed by a fearful shade. She hated this. She hated all of it. Why did those mousebrained Riverclanners have to attack?! They could have just stayed and wallowed in their narcissistic little pools of sadness. They were plenty big. Or at least Icystar could have been tolerant enough to stop her petty affair with Thunderclan. Hmph.
"I... no. You'll never be able to. I'm sorry." She mewed, face growing blank. She'd seen so much suffering. So much sadness. How much more did she have to see before she went insane? Shivering, she brought her paws to her eyes, huffing loudly. She didn't want to see anymore of this. Like the kit's game, when she removed her pads a smile grew in her face. It was a soft one, but a smile enough.
"Hey, why don't you just settle down? There's an extra nest." She mewed, gesturing to the empty leafy basket. Pre-made and ready for a customer. It was a little dusy, but it'd do. Dusting it off, she emitted a small cough before standing up and helping the tom into the nest, if he needed it.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 1st, 2020, 05:28 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Irisflame felt the tension in his muscles as she rubbed, finishing with the job hastily. She'd seen enough pain today. Only a few more scratches on this tom to go, and he'd be out of his misery. Well, after a few days of rest, of course. Or a week. He'd get better faster than the others, being a strong tom and all.

She snorted, a smirk on her features. Half the forest? Yeah, yeah, talk it up, sunshine. She shook her head, the amused smile still on her face.
"Very funny. Name some, I dare you." She teased, eyes flickering playfully.
"So the traitor's dead too...good on him. I'll tell Icy when I next see her. By the way, your apprentice is alright. Honeypaw, wasn't it?"
"The cat I fought and that .. did you not have a male counterpart in WindClan or something? Old dude, limped around." Falcondive did not know names and did not care to.

They were not his friends.

"Good. Yes, it is." Falcondive was not sure how to feel about the Honeypaw situation. He only knew him for about half a moon and while the other tom seemed fine.. he still was not sure how to react. "He was very injured when I found him." It was awkward but he did not know what else to say on that matter.

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 1st, 2020, 08:08 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Littlekit purred softly, feeling her lack of self esteem fade away. Her small and fluffy body acted like a heating pad as she sat next to Irisflame, scooting up next to her. She waited for any orders from Irisflame, silently leaning against the medicine cat. @Moon Lily
Old May 1st, 2020, 10:25 AM
🧂= Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @FireSandwich @Willowfern @bmkmb ]

"Come back if you need anything, okay?" Irisflame called after the exiting trio. Neither knew each other, huh? She felt a smile grow on her face as the three cats exited. Three different looks, ages, personalities. But each of them eager to help. Eager to remain kind and thoughtful in a world of chaos. A helping paw if she ever needed it. They clearly had great courage and selflessness to do such a thing. To help some 'poor, herb-crazy, dreamy cat'. To think that's what the clan thought of her as. Sighing, she offered a soft smile to them as they exited the den, the great mouth of it gaping as they walked away. Chest deflating as soon as the last pawsteps echoed away, she sunk back into a sitting position. She was alone. Completely and utterly alone. She would have yelped with joy, but she felt an empty space besides her where cats used to stand. It may turn her into a stress troll, but she loved the thrill of treating cats. It gave her purpose in a world of toil. Gazing over at Foxpudge, Honeypaw, Ivyshade, Daisybloom, and Chasepaw, she smiled at the silent bodies. They still needed her. And service them she would.

[ @SparrowSoar ]

Irisflame smiled at the attention. She could feel the kits pelt around her legs, reassuring, fluffy, and a support for her if she needed it. Gazing down at the small face that stared up at her, she smiled.
"Littlekit, you'll be of use anywhere. As far as I can see, you are the most caring, sweet, and determined little soul, and that'll take you places, kiddo!" She insisted, lapping the small bundle on the head once. The feeling of such a small life ahead of her made her feel at ease, as if she was the protector of the kit. Thinking about it, she frowned. Wasn't that her relationship with the clan? A protector... She hadn't thought about it that way. Well, if anyone wanted to take down Shadowclan, they'd have to face her wrath. And oh, boy. She was ready.

[ @Chasepaw ]

Irisflame could feel growing concern in her chest, indigo orbs wide and fearful. The rims of the deep blue grew shadowed, consumed by a fearful shade. She hated this. She hated all of it. Why did those mousebrained Riverclanners have to attack?! They could have just stayed and wallowed in their narcissistic little pools of sadness. They were plenty big. Or at least Icystar could have been tolerant enough to stop her petty affair with Thunderclan. Hmph.
"I... no. You'll never be able to. I'm sorry." She mewed, face growing blank. She'd seen so much suffering. So much sadness. How much more did she have to see before she went insane? Shivering, she brought her paws to her eyes, huffing loudly. She didn't want to see anymore of this. Like the kit's game, when she removed her pads a smile grew in her face. It was a soft one, but a smile enough.
"Hey, why don't you just settle down? There's an extra nest." She mewed, gesturing to the empty leafy basket. Pre-made and ready for a customer. It was a little dusy, but it'd do. Dusting it off, she emitted a small cough before standing up and helping the tom into the nest, if he needed it.
He sighed and layed down. His eye feeling worse. Will I ever be a warrior? He thought
Old May 1st, 2020, 03:16 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Fallenheart padded back into the Medicine Den, this time caring a plump vole in his mouth. He looked around and saw a black and white cat resting in a nest. Quietly, the dark-furred warrior approached the cat. If he right, it was an apprentice, even though Fallenheart couldn't quite recall its name. He set the vole down beside the cat and watched for a reaction. "So, how are you doing today?" he asked an attempt to make conversation.

@Chasepaw
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 1st, 2020, 04:00 PM
🧂= Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Fallenheart padded back into the Medicine Den, this time caring a plump vole in his mouth. He looked around and saw a black and white cat resting in a nest. Quietly, the dark-furred warrior approached the cat. If he right, it was an apprentice, even though Fallenheart couldn't quite recall its name. He set the vole down beside the cat and watched for a reaction. "So, how are you doing today?" he asked an attempt to make conversation.

@Chasepaw
“I’m ok.” He mew’d “Your Fallenheart, right?” He asked. He looked up at the dark warrior.
Old May 1st, 2020, 04:09 PM
darkness begets light.

"I am," Fallenheart confirmed. "And you're Chasepaw?" He glanced at the prey he'd been carrying before adding, "That's for you, by the way."

@Chasepaw
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 1st, 2020, 04:13 PM
🧂= Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
"I am," Fallenheart confirmed. "And you're Chasepaw?" He glanced at the prey he'd been carrying before adding, "That's for you, by the way."

@Chasepaw
“Thank you.” Chasepaw smiled. “And yes I am Chasepaw.” The black and white apprentice looked up with his one eye.
Old May 1st, 2020, 04:27 PM
darkness begets light.

Fallenheart stood for a bit, unsure of what to say next. Something like, 'The weather is nice today,' probably wouldn't suffice. It getting close to dusk, anyway. "Do you mind company?" the dark warrior ended up asking. "If you do, I could leave."

@Chasepaw
Have a wonderful day!
Closed Thread