Today 03:24 PM
a daisy for you......
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 03:23 PM

Old Yesterday, 12:40 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[7/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Aspenpaw took in her words, for once actually concentrating. This was important information, land hunting could come in handy. Sure they had their river back home but what would he do if they were, starclan forbid, kicked out again? Or what if there was a drought? He have to know and remember this stuff so he could still brind prey home for his clan! "I'm sure you will be able to take me on a territory tour once fadingstar reclaims our land" Aspenpaw said confidently, he didn't doubt that they'd forbidden to go outside of camp too once they were home. He couldn't wait to be home.

Concentrating back on the hunting crouch, aspenpaw attempted to mimic what floodsight was doing. He crouched down bending his legs until his belly fur almost touched the ground. He wasn't as steady as he hoped and felt as if even a gentle wind could knock him over, wobbling in place he stuck his tail out straight behind trying to keep balance aswell keeping it from moving. It wasn't particularly in the right position but he thinks he got close enough? "like this?" he asked looking back at his mentor.

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"Yes, good," Floodsight said looking her apprentice. The little one's quick to catch on and that alone makes Floodsight a little more relieve. 'Maybe, this apprentice mentor thingy would be alright.' With a gentle tap on Aspenpaw's paws with her tail, Floodsight corrected, "And if you still feel unbalanced, place a little more weight to the back."

"This helps you not put your weight on every paw step you make when you move." Floodsight demonstrated it again. This time, she took a few steps forward, careful where she tread. Silent and precise. Afterall, she had many moons of practice and this move was the most basic one. She wasn't born skilled. "Use your front paws to determine where you step. If your hind paws follow suit, you'll only have to check for quiet spots once."

Old Yesterday, 01:42 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

LionHeart

--------------------

After the borders were marked, they came back to the twoleg den.

Caveclaw noted that Duskleaf wasn't back yet, probably still out as well.
They would have to wait to report.

Well, that was perfectly fine.

@Morrigan - @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - @Concorde [for whenever Duskleaf gets back]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 01:50 PM

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Shellkit arrived.
(just making sure he doesn't get left behind)

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Oh! A patrol! A... oh! She could help! She could do something - tulips, someone had called her to do something! "I'm here." Wisteriawren exhaled as she skidded to a stop beside her patrolmates. (Oh dear, she was last). But she was excited all the same. Safe to say, in a better mental space than she had been previously.

[ @Fits - Heroneye / @Minkuu - Sunsetgleam / @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Softpaw | Short post because I don't want to hold you guys up, but they should get better! ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

LionHeart

--------------------

After the borders were marked, they came back to the twoleg den.

Caveclaw noted that Duskleaf wasn't back yet, probably still out as well.
They would have to wait to report.

Well, that was perfectly fine.

@Morrigan - @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - @Concorde [for whenever Duskleaf gets back]
Willowtail arrived behind the Tom, blinking gently

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 25 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

When Duskleaf called for the patrols that would be heading out into the territory, mudsmoke had hauled himself out of his nest and made his way over to the forming group. Despite knowing he should probably ask to stay due the persistent pain in his leg, there was no way he wasn't going. He hadn't seen his territory in moons! He had to see it again, he was going on the patrol. Making his way up to one of the newer lionhearts, goldfish, he bowed his head in a silent greeting.

Tags:
- Goldfish ( @Blaaze )
- Deerspark ( @Marigoldwhisper )
(Sorry this is such a late reply, and that's it's short /w\ will get longer and post quicker)
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 25 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

When Duskleaf called for the patrols that would be heading out into the territory, mudsmoke had hauled himself out of his nest and made his way over to the forming group. Despite knowing he should probably ask to stay due the persistent pain in his leg, there was no way he wasn't going. He hadn't seen his territory in moons! He had to see it again, he was going on the patrol. Making his way up to one of the newer lionhearts, goldfish, he bowed his head in a silent greeting.

Tags:
- Goldfish ( @Blaaze )
- Deerspark ( @Marigoldwhisper )
(Sorry this is such a late reply, and that's it's short /w\ will get longer and post quicker)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post
Hearing her name, Goldfish approached Duskleaf with her ears pricked. Thinking of Haven Springs brought back memories of her near death experience. But exactly what had happened put a small smile onto her lips. The tortie sat down and waited for her patrol mates silently, excited to go back to their old territory if only to look at it.

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\26 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

Purrks: One With The Warren [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
These patrols were like rapid fire to Deerspark, but he was still grateful that he was even on patrols like this. And yet, his body hadn't gotten used to it. He quickly scrambled over to his patrol and split his maw in a wavering smile. "Sorry..." He choked, before skipping to Goldfish's side.
(GUYS I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS EXISTED AHHHHH)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"Yes, good," Floodsight said looking her apprentice. The little one's quick to catch on and that alone makes Floodsight a little more relieve. 'Maybe, this apprentice mentor thingy would be alright.' With a gentle tap on Aspenpaw's paws with her tail, Floodsight corrected, "And if you still feel unbalanced, place a little more weight to the back."

"This helps you not put your weight on every paw step you make when you move." Floodsight demonstrated it again. This time, she took a few steps forward, careful where she tread. Silent and precise. Afterall, she had many moons of practice and this move was the most basic one. She wasn't born skilled. "Use your front paws to determine where you step. If your hind paws follow suit, you'll only have to check for quiet spots once."

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[10/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Okay!" Aspenpaw replied enthusiastically, maybe a little too much considering this was just a hunting crouch practice. Who could blame him though, he was just really really reaallllly excited to be actually learning something. Like Floodsights had advised, aspenpaw let most of his weight lean on his back legs and surprisingly, or atleast surprising to him, he felt more steady! His smile that had slowly formed on his face had transformed into a toothy grin. His pride shining through his determined and focused expression.

One paw after the other, aspenpaw crept forward. He was careful for where he placed his paws making sure they didn't make a sound. Ofcourse it wasn't perfect but it was pretty damn good for a first timer in his opinion. After stalking a few tail lengths forward, aspenpaw whipped his head around to face Floodsight. His maw stretched as he smiled. "Like that? Did I do it right?! Was it good!?" he asked , rising from his hunting crouch for moment so he could stand normally.

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Thmpthmpthmpthmpthmp—!!

Fast and heavy pawsteps are an early warning sign that Salamanderpaw is on the move and it's something serious. Being cooped up at the twoleg nest has done nothing for her restlessness but exacerbate it, and these days the young cat's got nothing but energy and more energy flowing from what feels like an endless font. Something or someone has to pay the price for this and—oh!

It looks like Shellpaw's the unlucky target.

Thmpthmp—There's a pause, a poor-looking hunting crouch, a shake of the haunches aaaaaand a leap!! And...a graceless, off-balance landing a few pawsteps short of her mark...and...a skid. The bulky apprentice rolls to an anticlimactic stop, blinking owlishly at her littermate. Had they...had they dodged that? Surely. Surely that had to be it, and it wasn't, instead, that Salamanderpaw had just timed and executed her pounce awfully. Yeah, this couldn't possibly just be her screw-up. When did Shellpaw get so quick and wily, huh?

"Heyyy. You were supposed to get pummeled by that," she sighs, righting herself with a heave and a shake, briefly looking like a wet dog. "Did Oliverat teach you some crazy move or somethin'?" She sucks her teeth and shakes her head, still not considering the possibility of a personal blunder. The mild irritation of a failed attack is dropped quickly, though. Soon enough she's reaching a broad, fuzzy paw out to try and flick Shellpaw's ears. "Whatcha been up to, anyway?"

@sleepyyjax ; SHELLPAW

Shellpaw
he/they - 6 moons - Go with the flow [inactive]

Lost in his thoughts, Shellpaw didn't even notice his sister's paws thundering towards him. What they did notice, however, was her somewhat graceless skid. Not that he could do any better. Flicking his head up, he gazed at the wide-eyed apprentice, who seemed to be far more energetic than him today. "Uhhhhhh..." What in StarClan could she mean by crazy move? Quite frankly, Shellpaw hadn't noticed her presence till she was practically in their face, "not really," they tilted their head suppressing a giggle, "maybe you just missed the mark, sis!" he teased, fluffy tail flicking. Sitting up, he attempted to dodge his sister's ear flicks - but totally failed. "I've done a lil training!" They commented, shaking their batted ears off, "I can swim now! And, uh, something about the warrior code?" They sat proudly, a little boastful about the tiny bit of training they'd undergone, "but, uh, that's it. No crazy moves. Anyway! What about you?" He questioned, bouncing excitedly to his paws, "you got any crazy moves to speak of?" Shellpaw was pretty eager to see what his sister would get up to as an apprentice, he always thought she was gonna turn into a super cool fighter.
oops back from hiatus early

Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Brooding

“Hello?” Shade wandered into his usual hiding spot but finding other cats there “s-sorry” he whispered as he bumped into a new cat