Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 12:26 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by Aroogi
Today 12:24 PM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:18 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 12:17 PM
A Bird In A Tree [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 12:13 PM

Old August 27th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ~New Moon~ [ Werewolf Rp]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
(( Oh lol ))

Gyre chuckled as the small girl wobbled over, "Place them on the counter, I'll start to cut up the rabbit, if your careful you can cut some carrots"
"I got the rabbit all cut up." He told her. "Just worry about the vegetables."
Old August 27th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

( @GyreHaze have you forgotten your sister! Just kidding, )
Scarlett limped into the pack house and walked into the kitchen grabbing an ice pack from the freezer. Her badly ripped skinny jeans displayed scratches. Her favorite shirt was full of holes and rips and a bleeading cut marked her cheek. "Hey sis,"
Old August 27th, 2017, 07:54 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"I got the rabbit all cut up." He told her. "Just worry about the vegetables."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post
( @GyreHaze have you forgotten your sister! Just kidding, )
Scarlett limped into the pack house and walked into the kitchen grabbing an ice pack from the freezer. Her badly ripped skinny jeans displayed scratches. Her favorite shirt was full of holes and rips and a bleeading cut marked her cheek. "Hey sis,"
"Alright, thanks again for help Tou- Scarlett!" Gyrehaze dropped her knife and ran over to Scarlett in an instant "What happened to you, I have not seen you around the pack house all day and you come home with stratches and cuts and your bleeding for crying out loud!!"
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:00 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
(( Oh lol ))

Gyre chuckled as the small girl wobbled over, "Place them on the counter, I'll start to cut up the rabbit, if your careful you can cut some carrots"
Quote:
"Alright, thanks again for help Tou- Scarlett!" Gyrehaze dropped her knife and ran over to Scarlett in an instant "What happened to you, I have not seen you around the pack house all day and you come home with stratches and cuts and your bleeding for crying out loud!!"
Daphne smiled as she put all the stuff on the counter, only to gasp as Scarlett came in. She knew wolves fought to protect their territory, but she never really saw anyone get this hurt before.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Smirking at her sisters outburst she replied, "I was patrolling when a group of 10 humans attacked me, " she put the ice on her ankle and winced, "I fought them off but they had knives and I was outnumbered and what's living if you don't have scars to prove it," she said winking, referring to her well earned nickname.
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Quote:

Smirking at her sisters outburst she replied, "I was patrolling when a group of 10 humans attacked me, " she put the ice on her ankle and winced, "I fought them off but they had knives and I was outnumbered and what's living if you don't have scars to prove it," she said winking, referring to her well earned nickname.
"I should've went with her. I apologize. She told me she was going for a quick hunt."
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
Daphne smiled as she put all the stuff on the counter, only to gasp as Scarlett came in. She knew wolves fought to protect their territory, but she never really saw anyone get this hurt before.
Quote:
"I should've went with her. I apologize. She told me she was going for a quick hunt."
"Patrol goofball," she corrected punching Tousen's shoulder playfully, "and I would have had to choke you with rabbit stew" Scar joked
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:29 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
Quote:

Gyre just growled and turned to Tousan " Could you continue the stew.. with Daphne? I'll be back I need to talk with scar and patch her up real fast" and with that she threw Scar over her shoulder and dashed up to the infirmary and sat her down " But Humans never come near the border or even set foot in our territory! I still don't understand all this Scarlett Onyx! You need to be careful!!" She sighed in frustration as she cleaned her sisters scratches
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Gyre just growled and turned to Tousan " Could you continue the stew.. with Daphne? I'll be back I need to talk with scar and patch her up real fast" and with that she threw Scar over her shoulder and dashed up to the infirmary and sat her down " But Humans never come near the border or even set foot in our territory! I still don't understand all this Scarlett Onyx! You need to be careful!!" She sighed in frustration as she cleaned her sisters scratches
Scar rolled her eyes and pushed her sister away, "I'm 17 now I don't need you to baby me!" She stood up and grabbed a cloth, Iodine,a cup of water, and bandages and rushed to her room. She threw open her door and slammed it behind her. She sat on her bed and took off what was left of her shirt. She tossed her once favorite shirt into the trash. Using the cloth Scarlett wiped up the blood and cleaned them out with iodine. Then she wrapped her whole torso with bandage. She went to her closet and grabbed a shirt (see attachment). She then threw away her jeans and grabbed a pair of gym shorts (see other attachment) and dressed her wounds. Then slid on her clothes. She brushed out her long hair and braided it down her back to keep it out of face.she wiped her cut on her head and saw it was pretty deep. She cleaned it and dressed it, "Thats gonna leave a scar"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1235.JPG (40.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1236.JPG (18.1 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by SacredMadness; August 27th, 2017 at 08:45 PM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:42 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Quote:
Daphne was still slightly confused as the alpha fireman carried her sister to the infirmary. "So... Cooking.." She didn't really know what to do. "Lets just.. cook." She smiled awkwardly.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc