Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Brindle-patterned claws (P)
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:49 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:49 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 10:46 AM
Hii!
Last post by Primrosethewolf
Today 10:46 AM
A new Dawn
Today 10:38 AM

Old July 9th, 2024, 11:13 AM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\30 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(I'll report the patrol sometime today, thanks youuu! )
"You sure?" Swanberry tilted her head. While Willowtail was more than capable, she would've hated for her to do all the work, especially with her smaller size. Regardless, and reluctantly, Swanberry took the rest and buried her paws beneath her thick fur, shifting around a bit to get comfortable. Pregnancy really does slow a cat down, doesn't it?

As Swanberry replaced the berries in her ears she watched Willowtail with peaked interest. She swallowed a giggle as the newly made warrior scared that rabbit to a stand still. It was amusing and incredibly intriguing. She wondered who mentored this quick cat, she'd love to personally thank them for bringing up such a good hunter. What was their name? Wait wait.... Stagheart. Yes? Yeah, that was him. She'd have to thank him.

The queen perked up as Willowtail shot her a look that had the excitement of a kit written all over it. As tired as she was, she couldn't help but smile back, her maw stretching far and wide. Kits. She still had kits. "Yeah, I don't think I have the stamina to chase that rabbit up and down territory," Swanberry chuckled. "But I swear, once I get these kits outta me I'll be running like the wind. I kinda miss running. Haven't done it in awhile."

She pushed dark brown paws against the earth and lifted herself up with a grunt. Willowtail nudged a sizable rabbit to her and Swanberry held it tightly in her jaws. She felt warm blood bubble from the places Willowtail had struck the rabbit. They were some impressive hits, that Swanberry knew.

She then looked back down at the warrior and felt in eyebrows knit in worry. "I can take another one," Swanberry mewed through blood slicked fur. She didn't really care if Willowtail heard her or not, she was taking that rabbit and saving the warrior some trouble. Even if she was with kit, she wasn't completely helpless. She could carry a few things, it wasn't a burden. She kneeled down and slipped the rabbit from Willowtail's back to her's, shimmying a bit to get the rabbit in the right place. She then broke into a trot in front of Willowtail, leading the way.

(Ty!)

Willowtail purred around her prey. "Tank oo" (Thank you) as the warrior took the rabbit from her back. Placing down her rabbit to respond swiftly Willowtail purred. "I love running. Not many cats know, but sense I'm so lanky, being half Windclan and all, I used to go out on runs every morning..... I miss the old territory but I suppose I can find a spot to run once my legs aren't so sore. And maybe when your kits are old enough, we could go on a run together?" Willowtail purred, picking up her rabbit once more as she finished her kind request. As Willowtail padded beside the queen, a bit behind to let her know she wasn't taking over the steps. Willowtail reached her long tail and gently adjusted on of the berry's in the queens ear, just so it didn't fall. Willowtail blinked kindly at the queen and followed, her tail up and her eyes darting around for any danger or prey. Willowtail pointed out a bird print in a tree, with her tail and gave a cute giggle.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 9th, 2024, 11:15 AM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post
Covepaw simply tried not to stumble over his two paws. He normally was used to the tall reeds and grass in RiverClan's old territory... but the dense trees made him feel rather uncomfy. He continued to follow both cats, ensuring himself he wouldn't fall behind. It was his fault for being late, the least he could was not be a nuisance! Covepaw then got into a hunters crouch, though it was sloppy and he was unsteady. He'd never properly learned land hunting. Dang it! He cursed himself for not doing that sooner. It didn't look like he'd be hunting in the river any time in the near future. Covepaw then caught a scent and followed it. A squirrel! He readied his haunches and prepared to leap.

(rolling a die)

[...6, failed to catch]

Covepaw leapt and then missed the squirrel! His confidence was shaken. How would he even catch anything?! This was so... so... difficult! He sat down for a moment, grumbling, eyebrows furrowed. Then he caught another scent and forgot everything that previously happened. He did the same thing... then he again prepared to leap!

(rolling a die)

[...18! Success!]

He leapt, hoped, and BAM! He crashed down on the small mouse. It squeaked loudly and squirmed until he gave it the killing bite. Wow! He caught one! He really caught one!

[+1 prey]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @RainFall Wonders | @KestrelPaw ]

---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Open for interaction!

============

As she arrived within the patrol she was leading, they had to complete it in a very short time. lilyglide pranced over as her gaze landed on Covepaw letting out a chuckle. " You caught one congratulations." the warrior complimented to boost the apprentice's confidence. The white she opened her maw to smell around for prey. her light grey paws silent within the forest. She glanced around the forest her ears flicking as she keeps herself on alert for any prey around her.
@KestrelPaw , @rubberRatroom

Last edited by RainFall Wonders; July 9th, 2024 at 11:16 AM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 11:38 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@burntToast @PINTO BEAN
Mudsmoke and Fishpaw seemed to have finished up their own lesson and hunting in good order, with a good haul of prey to boot, and Splashleap was quite receptive to the suggestion of returning to camp, mewing Heading back sounds good to me! before making tracks in that direction with her two fish. They didn't have a particularly prodigious amount of fresh-kill, but they had certainly caught more than it would take to feed them, and it was starting to get a bit late. Not dusk, but the sun definitely seemed to be dipping down towards the horizon. As secure as they should theoretically be in their new, well-marked territory, she didn't want to be out late and discover some thus far unknown beast.
Old July 9th, 2024, 12:07 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad

Oceanclaw padded over to hide behind his bush. This would be a good place to get his first catch. Oceanclaw parted his jaws to taste the air. Was that a rabbit? Yes it was!(using same tecnique as @/rubberRatroom)
(Rolls a die) 2, fails to catch the rabbit.
Oceanclaw growled under his breath as the rabbit scurried away. He stalked away, finding another bush to catch prey from. Oceanclaw tasted the air again. Now he could sense a squirrel. He got into position, ready to pounce.
(rolls a die) 13, manages to catch the squirrel by barely a claw.
Oceanclaw gave the squirrel one killing bite, just before it got away. Thank StarClan, He thought, grinning.
+1 prey
@rubberRatroom
@RainFall Wonders

Last edited by KestrelPaw; July 9th, 2024 at 09:18 PM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 02:07 PM

Bump Policy: 30 min
My Mood: Devilish

Kiwiclaw trotted around, bored. Ever since she had found out her secret, Kiwiclaw had been super cautious around people she talked to. Now no one wanted to be her friend. She flexed her claws and sat down.
@Goopysharkboi
Old July 9th, 2024, 02:12 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
Kiwiclaw trotted around, bored. Ever since she had found out her secret, Kiwiclaw had been super cautious around people she talked to. Now no one wanted to be her friend. She flexed her claws and sat down.
@Goopysharkboi
Silentstrike had been nearby, watching the surroundings for any intruders, when the scent of a clan-mate reached him. He stopped and looked around gently before noticing his clanmate and slowly padding over. He was sure to make his presence known first and slowly approached.
"Hello." He greeted softly, sitting himself down where he was able to be seen. His fog-grey fur rippled in the wind as he sat down. "...My name is Silentstrike, what is yours?" He asked, trying to break the ice. He may be a good fighter but he should at least make some friends.
Old July 9th, 2024, 02:16 PM

Kiwiclaw lifted her head, then stood and shook out her pelt. I'm... I'm Kiwiclaw. She mewed. Nice to meet you... Kiwiclaw stammered, surprised that any cat would want to talk to her after unleashing her abilities the other day.
@Goopysharkboi
Old July 9th, 2024, 02:17 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
Kiwiclaw lifted her head, then stood and shook out her pelt. I'm... I'm Kiwiclaw. She mewed. Nice to meet you... Kiwiclaw stammered, surprised that any cat would want to talk to her after unleashing her abilities the other day.
@Goopysharkboi
"It is nice to meet you as well, Kiwiclaw." Silentstrike's tail swished gently as he spoke. "What brings you out here?" He asked. "I came out to ensure that no intruders entered the territory. I've chased one away at this point." He then remembered the little chase he had against a rogue that had dared try his luck in RiverClan territory.
Old July 9th, 2024, 02:23 PM

Kiwiclaw nervously darted her eyes around the territory. You know... I'm just... Enjoying the scenery... She managed to mew.
Old July 9th, 2024, 08:46 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraea View Post
Thunderchaser
—————

The warrior went around camp searching for her. Oh starclan she needed to find her. This was now a serious matter. Thunder never appeared to talk to the deputy or any high rank unless it was a serious clan related issue. God where could she be???

“Oh where are you?”
The shecat addressed herself.

The golden warrior looked past trees, rocks, anything to find the deputy. Finally, her gaze landed on the striped cat! Bingo, just who she needed to find!

“Dusklion, we must talk! This is a very urgent matter I must address with you! For fear of repercussions from Fading I would prefer to speak to you first. Before I talk to him. If it comes to that!”
Thunderchaser huffed.

Hopefully the deputy would hear her out and not think she was totally crazy for this.

// DuskLion - @taillow

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
It wasn't out of the norm for Dusklion to be out of camp and roaming around the new territory. Despite patrols coming back and reporting and the borders having been set, the deputy still felt uneasy not knowing the area like she did with RiverClan's old territory. It was rough on her paw pads but worth it in her mind if she got to know this land better.

Normally it was just her, but it seemed that today she was tracked down. At... the worst possible moment too. Paws were batting at her face to remove the sticky web she had just walked into - sincerely hoping that it's owner hadn't crawled into her fur - as Thunderchaser's voice was registered, and Dusklion let out a silent groan of embarrassment. Of course she would be caught looking crazier than a fox in a fit.

Finally getting the last of it off the deputy gave a shake of her fur and turned to glance at the warrior, a snort given as she regained her composure. Repercussions from Fades? Urgent? That alone was enough to perk her ears up and try to figure out what it was that the warrior wanted to speak with her about. "Sure, what's up?" she asked, attention focused on her Clanmate now.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |