Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:54 AM
Pangoligon's characters...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:12 AM
Cougar attack!
Last post by Spookez.
Today 07:02 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:45 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:14 AM

Old May 19th, 2024, 08:12 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Honeybite turns to face Rosekit, and re-directs to grab the kit.
"C'mon, come join Nightshiver's group. Willowpaw can come with us. Stick with the group, okay?"
She looked over to Willowpaw and nodded.
"We're moving camps, Rosekit. There's danger in the territory, and we need to leave before it heads this way. Falling back to the Mourning Ruins," she informs the child when she asks.

[ @Myling ]
Rosekit
The kit's eyes widened from what she heard from the mutters and murmurs happening aside her. Fear was casted in her eyes, yet a sparkle of curiosity also lingered. "Oh - Okay..." She trailed off as she squirmed slightly, getting grabbed off the ground. Questions can be left for afterwards.
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:21 AM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Queenly

°Bristle’Thorn°
Female / Warrior / 27 Moons / Shadowclan / Apprentice: Spider’Paw
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: (Whoever)

Bristle’Thorn, in the midst of her sleep, felt hot and fevery. The noise around her irritated her but she couldn’t be bothered to wake up and tell whoever to shut up. It all sounded fuzzy to her anyway. She wasn’t able to make out any actual words. And it shouldn’t be dawn yet right?

Old May 19th, 2024, 11:32 AM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Mossfreckle padded right past Brownpaw, moving through the crowd of cats that had gathered in front of the den. It was good so many of her clanmates wanted to help, though it was getting a little squished... Deputy Mistlewhisker was organizing everyone, telling the cats in her group to move away from the medicine den and help carry moss- Brownpaw was about to grab some of the apprentice's den bedding, before Mossfreckle called out for help carrying their herbs. Well, she could do that!

She quickly trotted back over to him, a little disoriented from the conflicting orders, but the older cats were probably confused too so it was okay. "I'm back, Mossfreckle! Like I said, I can carry anything you need me to!", Brownpaw chimed in, in case the medicine cat hadn't heard her before.

@ellie

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 19th, 2024 at 11:38 AM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 11:45 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
°Bristle’Thorn°
Interaction For: (Whoever)

Bristle’Thorn, in the midst of her sleep, felt hot and fevery. The noise around her irritated her but she couldn’t be bothered to wake up and tell whoever to shut up. It all sounded fuzzy to her anyway. She wasn’t able to make out any actual words. And it shouldn’t be dawn yet right?

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Surprise surprise! Some idiot was sleeping as soundly as a baby in the warrior den. Fury rippled through her small body. Are. You. Kidding?! Their name didn't matter, their situation didn't matter, what mattered now was getting this joke of a warrior out of their stupid beauty sleep.

"HEY, BIRDBRAIN," Magpiepaw yowled. "GET. UP." She would've smacked 'em dead in their maw if she could, if she wasn't so angry. How could they be sleeping NOW? PICK ANOTHER TIME, STUPID!

She'd hate to admit it (she wasn't about to admit it to anyone but herself because she's the only cat who deserves to know), but Quietpaw, as stupid and dumb and quiet she is, was right. This cat might've been left behind if Magpiepaw hadn't followed her "orders."

She let her fur lay flat as she calmed her voice. Nothing would get done if she kept on screaming, then she'd just get hoarse.

"You, get up." She said with a hint of hostility. "Shadowclan is moving. Shocking? I totally get it, I was pretty confused too. But you need to get up. Either that or I drag you out." Magpiepaw walked a bit closer to the snoozing warrior and shook them with her forepaws. "Get uppppp.... I'm too small to carry ya."

(Trying a new format, I hope it doesn't look like baloney )

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 19th, 2024, 12:52 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

LionFlop Winced Watching The Chaos, And Ran To Mourning Ruins.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
StarWalker Is SunClans Current Deputy. If You Need Him, Mention Me!
Old May 19th, 2024, 01:07 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Honeybite carefully brought Rosekit to where Nightshiver was, and set the kitten down gently. Willowpaw seemed to have followed, but she wasn't sure. Her nerves were starting to get to her now.
With as many kittens as she'd seen running around at any given day before all this, to only see a pawful throughout the camp? It more than worried her, and she hoped the forever queen had at least seen them.
Rosekit still seemed uncomfortable, even after the warrior had set her down to join the grouped up kittens.
The cream and russet red warrior looked around, made sure there was no one else needing to be rounded up, and turned to Rosekit.
"I know this is scary, but we'll be alright. Dawnstar made sure we could leave before trouble came this way, and we're able to carry some of our supplies with us. Moving is scary, but it'll all be worth it when we can make somewhere new our home, and make it safe. We're all here. And we'll all make sure you're safe, Rosekit. We'll make sure everyone gets through this safely."
It was a big promise, but Honeybite was quite certain of her words.
She knew they'd find somewhere new, and she knew this Clan would, at the very least, come together to protect their young if it came down to it.
And if they didn't, she would.

[ @Myling , @Blazing ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 19th, 2024, 01:43 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Queenly

°Bristle’Thorn°
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper

Bristle’Thorn was groggy when she woke up. She was shocked how warm it was. Was there a fire or something? She opened one of her eyes, which took a shocking amount of effort. No…no smoke. So what was it? And what was this fur all apprentice bothering her for. She didn’t feel good at all. Something stuffing in her stomach, and her head kept throbbing. “Can it wait…” is all she managed to say, burying her face in her paws, trying to stop the throbbing feeling in her head. She knew the next few days she would probably not do much…she hated being sick. She preferred training SpiderPaw and staying active…not this.
Old May 19th, 2024, 01:47 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

YELLOWTWIST
Yellowtwist had gone back to looking for kits. There were still, like, seven left. Were they deaf? This was taking too long for his comfort. He kept itching to gun it, but he had a job to do and he knew he'd feel like he was missing something if he didn't do it fully. He was tempted to run into the nursery and just drag all the kits out.

He looked around. Everyone seemed to be doing something, at least from where he was. He turned back to what he was doing. He could only wait, which really sucked. He wanted out. This was a nightmare. Well, it was only slightly better than a nightmare. It wasn't even leaving. Why be attached to a place? In fact, he was upset that they hadn't left yet.

Then, he spotted someone struggling to walk. Mothcloud. He approached. "How confident are you that you can make it to Mourning Ruins? You can join me and thrushkit." Yeah, that person was gonna need help. Although
he wanted to leave them behind. Well, he got credit, so he'd do it.

[ @rubberRatroom @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old May 19th, 2024, 01:59 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC Enforcer | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow lifted her head from where she was taking a brief rest in the clearing before heading out with some apprentices to get some more training done. Bitternpaw needed battling, and Primrosepaw needed her terrtiory tour, and Flashpaw... hmm, well, that was what she was planning before Dawnstar came into camp and announced that they were leaving, while she herself was injured. Just like that? Though Moonmeadow has heard the sound of twolegs getting closer and what that could mean. That was for the better and any sentimental things around camp were going to be let go of, but hey, pretty neat to live in a new camp from the very start. Historical moment or something or whatever, you know? Though as expected some chaos broke out immediately as cats began to run every which way as though they needed to rush through this. Moonmeadow means they shouldn't be laying around, but they weren't in immediate danger, though they could take time to get things organized. And as though reading the enforcer's thoughts, Mistlehwisker assigned some jobs out.

Her hazy green eyes strained to make sense of each cat as they merged and melded into one in the cloudy stare around camp. Though she did manage to recognize Primrosepaw on her way out with a warrior so Moonmeadow didn't go searching for her apprentice and focused on any stragglers. Or things that could be helped with as more and more cats made their ways from the camp and to join Dawnstar and the likes of moving everyone out. Things were going relatively smoothly at least.
[ @/Anyone whose character needs help ]
[ Lazy I'm sorryyyyyy ;-; ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 19th, 2024, 02:21 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
°Bristle’Thorn°
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper

Bristle’Thorn was groggy when she woke up. She was shocked how warm it was. Was there a fire or something? She opened one of her eyes, which took a shocking amount of effort. No…no smoke. So what was it? And what was this fur all apprentice bothering her for. She didn’t feel good at all. Something stuffing in her stomach, and her head kept throbbing. “Can it wait…” is all she managed to say, burying her face in her paws, trying to stop the throbbing feeling in her head. She knew the next few days she would probably not do much…she hated being sick. She preferred training SpiderPaw and staying active…not this.

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Okay, now this was just stupid, and concerning. It seemed as if this ball of fluff hadn't heard her, WHY HADN'T SHE HEARD HER!? Magpiepaw huffed, her fur bristling. "Do you have cotton for brains? Shadowclan is MOVING." She said with a frustrated snort, still using her forepaws to shake the warrior. Hopefully she'd shake them back into reality.

"Now really isn't the time for this crap." Magpiepaw pointed out as she looked back at the clearing. Everyone was buzzing around except for this frog-face. She needed somecat strong enough to drag them out of their den or at least figure out what their problem is. For a brief moment, she scurried out of the warriors den in search of somecat, anycat, that could further assist the situation. No, no, no this wasn't asking for help, she just needed an acquaintance, that's ALL.

Caramel brown eyes landed on some enforcer. Moonmeadow. She ran up to the warrior, her cheek fur fanning out in waves as she galloped. "Hello, time to be super useful," she called up to the warrior, her small size once again keeping her from looking the cat eye to eye. It was more like chin to eye honestly. "We have a couch potato. Don't know 'er name but all I know is that she won't get up for some reason. I need somecat to drag her out, would you do the honors? How cool is that, y'know, getting honors?"

Tags:
@Dolomedes // Moonmeadow

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!