Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Growing up not appart [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 03:56 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by alec
Today 03:12 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by DazzelHummr
Today 03:00 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ellie
Today 02:57 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2024, 08:30 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Evacuation thread - All RC members please read!

From one battle to another; once again in an unknown place, with unknown structures and unknown cats and smells as they wandered these grounds, Elderkit kept close to Starrykit as the frigid air stung her back the sights of the dying queen and unresponsive kits remained frozen in her mind. She shuddered, but forced her fur to remain flat when finally - after what felt like an eternity of uncomfortable silence - they arrived at the designated safe haven... Or so, she hoped it was; she hoped for them, herself, Starry. If mama could see them now... If mama could just be with them right now. Everything would've been alright. No?

Mistyshard lowered off the ground, ushing them down. Elderkit hesitantly slipped off before turning around with the intention of helping Starrykit, wanting to remain as close to her sister as possible. Misty addressed this warrior she did not know, wide dark blue eyes looking up at him with slight fright, flinching under the feeling of Misty's tail over her back - though, not so much due to the action as the surprise and jumpiness of what was currently happening.

The older, gruff warrior addressed them - tone sounding deep, intimidating, with an air of attempted lightness. Frankly, Elderkit would rather remain with Misty, but the sharp tang of blood brought nausea to mind. She trembled a little, reality of everything setting in, still, glimpses of a mangled body told her to obey. She glimpsed towards Misty before nudging her sister with a gentle shoulder, forcing a smile, trying to encourage her to come along - following after Stagheart only if Starrykit was at her side.

Had they reached the pile of prey with the warrior evidently uncertain how to care for them - although, yes, perhaps she was hungry, and she was certain Starrykit was too - her stomach churned seeing the pile of dead. Something about it put her ill at ease; not only the fact they hadn't had live prey before, only milk from whichever queen was kind enough to nurse them, strange as it felt. Blue eyes shifted over to her lookalike sister, eyes wondering how she was doing, if there was anything she needed - anything Elderkit could do for her.

[ @Wingnettle @squidz @starry ]

Old June 10th, 2024, 08:34 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

WISTERIAWREN - RIVERCLAN

Just A Scratch: ...Inactive

Melody was tired. Sooo tired. Her limbs were shaking unstoppably as she carried Marigoldkit [ @Marigoldwhisper ] with her, following after the group of cats. She noticed how much she was flagging, lagging behind after a while. "Sorry." She mumbled around the kit's scruff after a moment, picking up the pace again. Her head was dizzy, her blood slowly but surely seeping from her, but Melody continued on.

The kit had asked her a question, right? "My namff is Meloffy-- Wistefiafen I mean." Ah, she couldn't really talk with the kit in her maw. Setting the kit down in their temporary new camp or whatever it was, the ex-kittypet sighed shakily and offered the kitten a wobbly smile. "Wisteriawren."

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; June 10th, 2024 at 08:35 PM.
Old June 10th, 2024, 08:50 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Nameless-She/Her

————————

Nameless padded up to the strange twoleg den, drawn to it due to the scent of a large amount of cats.
Her injury had healed thanks to Rabbit, though it was now just a huge scar(thankfully it hadn’t blinded her), and her jaw wasn’t the straightest.
She cautiously peered inside.
Holy….
That was more cats than she expected.
And half of them were injured, some… dead.
Was this one of those Clans that Rabbit had mentioned?
She wondered what happened to them that could’ve caused this much harm.
Maybe she could help out.
She awkwardly padded inside.

@Rowan
[SHE HAS ARRIVED]

@taillow
[just in case!]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; June 10th, 2024 at 08:53 PM.
Old June 10th, 2024, 09:01 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

°Rowan’Mane°
Male / Warrior / 25-35 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

Somehow, he was the first to scent outsider, and it wasn’t old, it was nearby. He stood and looked around, eyes narrowed, scanning each cat. Sure—he was in no condition to take care of this, but if something when wrong, his entire clan was there.

He suddenly spotted a head poking into the area. Bingo. It was strange though. She seemed…familiar. He padded over to her, struggling with his injury a bit and his tongue flapped around as he stepped in the ground. He stopped in front of himself, making himself larger. “Who are you” he growled, trying not to wince as his jaw sent a jolt of pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old June 10th, 2024, 09:05 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Nameless-She/Her

————————

Nameless jolted a bit when a cat was in front of her.
Wow, he looked rough.
“Um, hi there.” She said awkwardly “My name is Nameless.”
That name was so weird to say out loud.
“I just thought I could help your group out some..”
This was a big cat, and, despite his injuries, he could probably still beat her up easily in all honesty, especially since she had no memory of knowing how to fight.

@Rowan

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old June 10th, 2024, 09:11 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

WISTERIAWREN - RIVERCLAN

Just A Scratch: ...Inactive

Melody was tired. Sooo tired. Her limbs were shaking unstoppably as she carried Marigoldkit [ @Marigoldwhisper ] with her, following after the group of cats. She noticed how much she was flagging, lagging behind after a while. "Sorry." She mumbled around the kit's scruff after a moment, picking up the pace again. Her head was dizzy, her blood slowly but surely seeping from her, but Melody continued on.

The kit had asked her a question, right? "My namff is Meloffy-- Wistefiafen I mean." Ah, she couldn't really talk with the kit in her maw. Setting the kit down in their temporary new camp or whatever it was, the ex-kittypet sighed shakily and offered the kitten a wobbly smile. "Wisteriawren."

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\7 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Four moons. Four moons she'd been in Riverclan camp and now she had to leave because not one, not two, but THREE CLANS decided to attack them. For what? And why? And why was Fadingsun so unbelievably mad at Minkpaw? She'd seen her friend standing over an apprentice, a very bloody and horribly murdered apprentice. Minkpaw looked nearly maroon in all that red.

The way Fadingsun easily broke her shoulder... It was enough to make Marigoldkit want to wail. To scream, claw at some bedding maybe. But she just looked away then, it's not like she could see very well with tears clouding her vision.

She let this oddly bloody and shaky cat carry her to wherever the heck they were going. At this point, Marigoldkit didn't even have the energy to wonder, she was too busy being all cold and scared and clamy. Oh how she wished the world could go away.

Soon enough, the cat picked up her pace with a quick mew of apologies. Marigoldkit only hummed sympathetically in reply. They didn't deserve to apologize, in fact they didn't even have to. They were probably just as shaken as she was, goodness, she couldn't imagine having to be in this cats paws. Being all bloody and scarred with battle. Even though something mental could be arguably worse, nothing, NOTHING could compare to physical pain.

Oh, her name was Wisterfiafen. Huh. Odd name. What was a "fiafen?" Oh. OH! Wisteriawren! Okay, that made a lot more sense. "I'm Marigoldkit, pleased to meet you." The she-cat smiled widely, trying to ignore the coppery stench of blood as they traveled closer to... A box? A very big and odd looking box. "Mind if I call you 'Wendy?' I dunno if I'll be able to pronounce Westiraren... Wait wait, that's not right--- uhhh... Wisteren? Wren? Yeah, are you okay with 'Wendy?'" Marigoldkit mewed hopefully, heat rising to her cheeks as embarrassment bubbled through her.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old June 10th, 2024, 09:29 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

( @squidz )

Cinderflare nodded curtly as Berrypaw requested more cobwebs and marigold. With all of the injuries in the Clan, they'd need all they could find.

Before she could leave, Stagheart returned with the wet moss for Cobwebpaw. The warrior questioned whether she'd woken up at all or should be moved, directing it toward Cinderflare. The gray warrior frowned.

"Moving Cobwebpaw makes no sense at all," she answered. "Doing that risks making the bleeding worse. Just give her that water right now; if she's still unconscious drip it into her mouth or something."

With that said, Cinderflare padded past Stagheart and out into the area around the Twoleg den. She didn't want to stray far from everyone else; there was no telling whether any of the other Clans would try to pursue them beyond their borders. RiverClan cats were still trickling in, along with outsiders looking to help. It was rather surprising seeing so many non-RiverClan cats coming out to help; perhaps they'd unknowingly stumbled into a well-meaning outsider group.

It was ironic, in a way, how the other Clans were proving to be more barbaric and immoral than the outsiders they claimed RiverClan were like.

After a bit of searching, she came across a fallen tree with a nice cluster of cobwebs underneath. Scooping them out with her paw, she felt a spider start crawling up her leg in response. Scoffing, she shook it off.

Cobwebs stuck to her legs for easy transport, she moved on to try to find some marigold.

RiverClan were lucky that newleaf was in full swing; if this were leaf-bare, they'd be in pretty awful shape. Herbs should be plentiful in these parts, since as far as she was aware no herb patrol ever went beyond RiverClan's borders.

Eventually, she found a small patch of marigold growing in sunlight. She studied the appearance of it carefully, wanting to memorize it for her own future needs. She wanted to learn more about herbs; starting with the basics was a good idea.

Leaning forward, she nipped a couple flowers free and headed back to the den.

( +3 cobwebs, +2 marigold - I'll continue this on the healing thread! )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 10th, 2024, 09:32 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Three out of the five kits present had answered her. As Bean [ @Desert Rain Frog ] came and dropped off more marigold, Dusklion lifted her gaze. "Go drop it off where they're healin' cats, not here. Follow... Grande, over there," the deputy flicked her tail to indicate where Mists and Berry were working on healing the Clan before looking back to the outsiders.

Sorrel [ @constellation - small note to be careful of powerplay! dusklion's eyes didn't widen ] and Conch [ @Weekend-Wondering ]. And oh joy, they knew of a Cloverpaw, but hadn't heard the name out of any cats mouth except... "Think the cat you're lookin' for is called Seabreeze now. I haven't seen him yet, but once he arrives I'll let him know. I'm sure... he'll be happy to know he's got other siblings." That was a lie; Dusklion wasn't sure what Breezy would think. Yeah she needed to get these cats to a cat better equipped for comfort than she was.

Her gaze flickered to the second kit - Starri [ @Mizu ]- and blinked. "...Dusklion." Hadn't she already given her name? A small wave of frustration passed over her as the deputy gritted her teeth - that gash in her side was starting to create a dull ache but she forced herself to stay alert. "That fish smell is RiverClan - the group of cats here. We just... we got attacked at our home, 'n had to flee. We're not stayin' here, so we'll be outta your fur in a bit." She needed someone to watch over these young outsiders while she figured out what else needed to be done.

Two of the kittens hadn't yet spoken (Nut and Bailey) [ @Yoshdo - apologies for moving on, but needed to get this post out ], but the deputy figured they were just the quiet time. Nonetheless she gave them what she hoped was an encouraging grin, praying that they wouldn't be scared. But, she supposed if they did flee, no harm done. They weren't RiverClan, after all - and that was her priority right now.

Glancing over to the side at another outsider (Thorn) [ @SilverFur. ] - stars there were so many it made her fur prickle uncomfortably - with a kit (Vine) [ @glitch ]. "Hey... you there," she called, gesturing for the outsiders to come along - Sorrel, Conch, Starri, and the two other outsiders. "...Dunno your name, sorry. I'm Dusklion, 'n this group of cats with me here is RiverClan. We're not stayin' here, just stoppin' by temporarily. Can you... can you watch these five? I see you've got a kit of your own, but you'd be doin' me a favor and..." A wave of exhaustion had her blinking and stifling a yawn. "...Just, keep an eye on 'em if you can. Their names are Starri, Conch, 'n Sorrel. Dunno about those two. Just until our leader gets here." Speaking of, where in the hell was her brother??
[ grouping all the younger outsiders together so they're rounded up for when fading comes along! ]

Just as she departed from dropping off the five outsiders to the other outsider, her ears swiveled in the direction of Beastflame [ @ophelia ]. Oh, great. Another kit. Glancing around she spotted Wisteriawren - her heart unclenched as she realized she was safe. "Can you see if Wisteriawren can watch 'em along with Marigoldkit? I haven't seen any of the queens come yet except Tinytoad 'n she's got Salamanderkit 'n some others - if Wisteria can't watch 'em, give 'em to Tiny... Once you're done with that... come 'n find me. My brother isn't here yet and I'm about a mouse-tail away from goin' back 'n lookin' for him." Her tone was serious as she dismissed the larger tom with a flick of her tail.

Looking at Greenkit [ @Ladiebugg ] the deputy snorted. "You're a kid - listen to Beastflame 'n go hang out with the other kits. There'll be plenty of time to take care of yourself when you're a warrior." Her gaze then flickered to Morningmimic and Azaleablood, concern washing over her at the state of the queen. "Yeah, get her over to Mists, good idea." Stars, were they going to have enough herbs for all their inured??

Looking around she noticed Duskleaf handing out some of the prey to those who would need it. Mists and Berry were working on healing cats, and more of the Clan was arriving. There was another outsider she spotted (Algae) [ @Hollyheart of thunder ] who dropped a fish on the prey pile. "...Thanks," she called out to the cat, mustering up a half-grin. She was exhausted and her paws shook with each step. The deputy shook her head as if to refocus, wanting nothing more than to sit down and sleep. But there was much to do, and it wasn't like she'd even get any rest what with worrying about the current state of the Clan and how many of them had been lost in the war.

Another outsider caught her attention - this one talking with Rowanmane [ @Rowan ]. Veering over and glancing at the warrior with a glance (at least she wasn't the only cat who felt uneasy around this many outsiders) then looked at the outsider before them. [ @IDIOTICBEAN101 ] "Nameless?" Dusklion echoed in confusion, but shook her head. "Doesn't matter - if you're offerin' help, we'll take it. Rowanman, see if you can take her 'n find some cobwebs. When you're done collectin' 'em, get 'em over to Mists 'n Berry." Hopefully that would shut down any aggressiveness as she gave her Clanmate a small warning look before trotting off.

There was... still so much to do. Dusklion turned and surveyed the bruised and battered Clan, her heart aching. Her own wounds still burned with fury but it was pitiful in comparison to the worry she felt. Turning she gazed into the forest, claws flexing in the dirt. "Where the hell are you, Fades??" she muttered under her breath, remaining on her paws despite the way they shook.

[ this last part is open! if you need dusklion for anything, have your cat approach her or mention me! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; June 10th, 2024 at 10:00 PM.
Old June 10th, 2024, 09:44 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy

Covepaw arrived, huffing as he came to a stop and rested.
Old June 10th, 2024, 09:53 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

After dropping off the cobwebs and marigold she'd collected, Cinderflare headed back out to where most of the cats were gathered to look for someone to go back out with her. An extra set of paws would be more than helpful right now.

Looking around, her eyes settled on a clearly distressed, sobbing apprentice. Hmph, that wouldn't do. She needed to keep her mind busy, not stand around dwelling on what they'd just endured.

Padding in the apprentice's direction, Cinderflare nodded down to the apprentice. "I need you to come out with me so we can gather more marigold and cobwebs. Dry your tears and come on. There's no use in crying right now when there's cats who need us."

Turning, the warrior waited for Willowpaw to join her.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Closed Thread