Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:14 PM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by glitch
Today 12:13 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:02 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Seamrog
Today 11:53 AM
[Atari] All I See is Red...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 27th, 2024, 07:03 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: [EVENT] blood for blood

Flamepaw meowed I'm not sure. @Theraphosa {Same with me, though I'm active every day}
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old February 27th, 2024, 07:11 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Flamepaw meowed I'm not sure. @Theraphosa {Same with me, though I'm active every day}
Moonmeadow
They/them/she/her | ShC warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow smiled at the unsure apprentice and glanced towards him, "When an enemy rolls over, take the chance to go for their belly or face depending on where your position is."

Moonmeadow shook out their pelt and prepared to go again, "Let's try again, this time when I roll over, attack!." The feline tried to speak in a kind tone, not wanting Flamepaw to feel like they are in trouble. They were incredibly new to this and Moonmeadow...honestly didn't want him to go into battle. There was no way that an apprentice trained only weeks in advance would have any chance against warriors and fully trained apprentices.

That was getting ahead of themself though, they would wait to make that decision when the raid was closer and there was no more time to prepare the young apprentice.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old February 27th, 2024, 07:15 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

The littler apprentice - Shadowpaw - seemed to be quite in her head Mossfreckle noticed as his mossy hues caught a glimpse of molly’s form snap to attention and try to hear the reminder of what they had been saying… hopefully she had heard at least something… oh stars what if she hadn’t his starry mind taunted quietly… imposter, liar, coward… he has trained and learned and done - he was quite good - but he was suited to the life of a medicine cat than that of a warrior… maybe he was a coward at the end of it day but he was also one of two felines who kept his beloved clan well and he took solace in that small calming fact. Rufflepaw on the other paw seemed to be up and ready to go, a stark contrast to shadowpaw but he wondered if this tom would kill mercilessly without regard… which stood against the warriors code.

“Okay Rufflepaw, take up a fighting stance and I will take a swing, dodge and mock a counterattack,” he meowed turning to fix his mossy gaze onto the more muscled and trained apprentice, “it will go some good for Shadowpaw to see what I meant by making sure to not dodge too far out of the way.” Mossfrekcle’s oriental form dipped to a fighting stance effortlessly - this stance he had practiced over and over for a life that now felt moons away - and oriental ears perked to hear his surroundings, a cacophony of lectured words and yowls filled his ears but soon all that was left was ocean static, his starry mind, and Rufflepaw standing in front of him… focus, focus, focus… that single words echoed in the voids of Mossfrekcle’s mind as anxiety prickled at his pelt and he took a swing at the apprentice with a swift but soft paw, teaching was meant to do just that teach, not to injure and humiliate the future of the clan…

{ @TheLostAmongTheStars ~ Shadowpaw } { @Eden ~ Rufflepaw }
(Apologies that this is quite short, training stuff is hard to write long)

Rufflepaw
▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

One who saw him kill that thunderclan cat would probably assume it was a merciless kill. Yet if he was asked in his face, he would just say they got him mad because they got in his way in a fight. Plus he saw them as weak if they had gotten killed by a nearly freshly made apprentice, he had just been taught battling skills mere days before that raid. Now he was hopefully going to go into this next one as a maybe a seasoned apprentice. This time he wouldn't outright kill a cat but he would knock them out to win his fights, they would only die if they kept pushing him.

Rufflepaw gave the other a firm nod as he moved into a fighting stance he had been taught. He for sure could easily dodge and throw his own mock punch, that wouldn't be too hard to do. He glanced over to Shadowpaw to make sure they were watching. He wouldn't want to see another apprentice fail to learn simple moves, not when he was involved. The ginger tom was quick to return his attention to Mossfreckle. Seeing the attack coming he reared up to let the blow fly past him and brought himself back down to touch the ground. Doing as he was told, he was quick to throw in his attack with a quick but also try and throw a soft blow to the chest.

@Fish

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Eden; February 27th, 2024 at 07:21 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 07:37 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Flamepaw was embarrassed. He must have forgotten... He attempted to run up to Moonmeadow and pounce on her once again once she wasn't looking. @Theraphosa
Old February 27th, 2024, 07:50 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Flamepaw was embarrassed. He must have forgotten... He attempted to run up to Moonmeadow and pounce on her once again once she wasn't looking. @Theraphosa
Moonmeadow
They/them/she/her | ShC warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow grunted as the weight of the apprentice hit their back and they stumbled a few steps before, with a smile, rolled along the clearing floor. With any luck the apprentice would catch on quickly. After this perhaps Moonmeadow should re-go over the basics. Flamepaw was a new apprentice, but surely they know the basics at least.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old February 27th, 2024, 08:47 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Albatrosspaw(41/100)

Albatrosspaw padded over quickly, wanting to join. Thunderclan had hurt his clan and the other clans, too! They needed to be taught a lesson! The apprentice looked around and saw Dawnstar! Maybe she would teach him to fight! "Dawnstar..?" Albatrosspaw said as he approached slowly. "Would you wanna teach me to fight? I promise on my mother that I won't attack elders, kits, or the medicine den if you do! He explained, dipping his head in a greeting to his leader.
@Undertaker (You don't have to, you're just the first I saw)
[I meant to reply to this sooner, my bad]
Dawnstar was not in the mood to babysit any of the paws right now. She'd prefer sitting out and keeping an eye on everyone, but then of course one of the paws darted over and bugged her about training. Dawnstar flattened her tattered ears and gave Albatrosspaw a funny look.

"So if I don't teach you to fight you're going to go around attacking innocent cats? Isn't that a little low even for ShadowClan? Who told you it was okay to attack any of them in the first place?" Was she going to have to tear someone's tongue out? She couldn't have her young impressional apprentices running around assuming they could attack whomever they wanted without clear orders.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 28th, 2024, 06:45 AM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Aggressive

-= Eveningfade =-
-= He/Him =- -= 47 Moons =- -= ShadowClan Warrior =-
➥ Eveningfade nodded to Doeflame. The scarred warrior positioned himself to where he could easily dodge attacks, and nodded to the warrior. "Eveningfade. You should know that, bee-brain. I'm your clanmate and have been for the past 40 moons," he snarled. "Now are we going to dwadle, or are you going to attack me?"

[ @kittycatburmise - apologies for the lateness !]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old February 28th, 2024, 08:44 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

''Sparring with my apprentice, I see?''

A soft purr rumbled behind Shrewstep and Turtlepaw. Alderblossom had made her way forward, deep amber eyes sparkling with laughter.

''I'm glad to see you two getting on so well.''

[ @FruitBatz ]
Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The molly could agree with Shrewstep about the cut, if they were to really fight. Her tail flicked as the tom explained what the next step in their training would be, her ears perked up as she heard her mentor. Getting distracted by her words she almost didn’t notice Shrewstep was about to land on her back. Once she realized, Turtlepaw hopefully managed to roll over and lightly (maybe) use her paws and leg force to push him to the side, and if that didn’t work then she would try to simply lay down, catching the tom off guard to swat his left shoulder.

@gs29513
Old February 28th, 2024, 02:59 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRavenWings View Post
-Silentraven-
Diluted Tortie she with gray eyes / 20 moons / Agatha Kitty
@The Doctor

Silentraven quickly tried to launch to the side…
[ROLLING DICE]
… She just barely dodged, quickly darting at Darkcloud, not going over, but rather going under, tangling her legs with Darkcloud’s and, hopefully, tripping her.
If she succeeds, she leaps atop Darkcloud, a look of amusement on her face. Good try! She purred, pretending to rip their throat, tho her teeth barely brushed the tips of Darkcloud ’s fur. Flicking her tail side to side in triumph, she leapt off. Good try! Maybe try being a little faster. Thunderclan may be squirrels but they are quite the fighters. She noticed she was acting like Darkcloud was an apprentice and quickly stammered, ears flat against her head. I just wanted to give a tip. Not- Try to act like- You’re an apprentice. Her paws kneaded the ground anxiously, her heart pounding and her breathing fast and shaky as she turned her gaze in another direction to, hopefully, end the awkward conversation.
[ Sorry if this is powerplay- ]
Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Surprise lit up in Darkcloud's amber gaze as she was tripped in a flurry of tangled legs and suddenly leaped on top of. She certainly did not expect that and neither was she very happy about it especially because of Silentraven's teasing remark and gesture.

Quickly getting up onto her paws again she narrowed her eyes at her clanmate's nervous attempt at an apology. Taking advantage of the opportunity while Silentraven was distracted she swiftly lunged at her foreleg and, if successful in grabbing it, would yank it in the attempt of pulling her off her paws "Don't lose focus, that's how you get killed." if she was going to try and teach her something then so would Darkcloud!

(Sorry this is so late! It slipped my mind! :') )

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old February 28th, 2024, 03:18 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Surprise lit up in Darkcloud's amber gaze as she was tripped in a flurry of tangled legs and suddenly leaped on top of. She certainly did not expect that and neither was she very happy about it especially because of Silentraven's teasing remark and gesture.

Quickly getting up onto her paws again she narrowed her eyes at her clanmate's nervous attempt at an apology. Taking advantage of the opportunity while Silentraven was distracted she swiftly lunged at her foreleg and, if successful in grabbing it, would yank it in the attempt of pulling her off her paws "Don't lose focus, that's how you get killed." if she was going to try and teach her something then so would Darkcloud!

(Sorry this is so late! It slipped my mind! :') )

-Silentraven-
Diluted Tortie she with gray eyes / 20 moons / Agatha Kitty
@The Doctor

[ No worries! Lol ]
Silentraven quickly turned as Darkcloud pounced, with a hiss, she quickly tried to leap away and…
[ ROLLING DICE ]
… she successfully leapt away, quickly pouncing back to land on top of Darkcloud. Good try, but if you don’t mind, save the actual fighting for the actual fight or I’ll give you a damn reason to run tail between legs before we start. She grumbled, frustration bubbling over her. She felt her claws starting to unsheath and she leapt off, extending her claws. How bout we fight with teeth and claws? Silent knew she shouldn’t act like this, but the secret attack had frustrated her. Since.. Hootflicker disappeared, she had gotten noticeable irritable. I don’t want to fight that way, but I’m in no mood to goof off. If we want to fight like warriors, then we have to act like warriors, not kits playfighting. Silentraven sat down, claws glistening in the sunlight, her gaze not moving from Darkcloud.
[ Honestly- I have given my bean some aggression cuz of her matey going missing ]
Closed Thread