Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:30 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:29 AM

Old July 10th, 2024, 04:01 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
Default Re: July Gathering

Honeypaw
9 Moons
30/100
Purrks: Flock Together T2

Gathering number 2. She had enjoyed it last time, even though it was quite a dramatic gathering. She knew that she'd probably be fine talking to other cats. She had met a ShadowClan apprentice the gathering before this, and they didn't seem too bad. RiverClan not being here was a bit odd. She wasn't in the battle that drove them out, even though she partially wanted to be. Something about "No battle training". She probably would've figured it out though. Regardless, she figured she should look for someone to talk to. WindClan or otherwise.

(Open to any clan!)
Old July 10th, 2024, 08:56 AM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Birchpaw
He/Him / Apprentice / 6M / WC

---

The fluffy ticked tabby nervously made his way into the clearing. He hadn't seen Sunburst yet.. but that was okay! Maybe.. he could meet someone new! Sitting by his clanmates, his ears would perk up at Twilightstar on the rock, feeling pride in his leader.

[ open for anyone! He's a shy, anxious little bean! ]

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

x Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer! x
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old July 10th, 2024, 09:44 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(AAAAAAAHH Marshy is so funny!!!) @Weekend-Wondering
Huh? Brindlepaw, not being the sharpest claw on the paw, was taken by overwhelming surprise when the small apprentice before him wheeled upon him with a puffed chest and a devilish little smirk. He had rather expected a nasty huff and a 'no, watch where YOU'RE going' for his indiscretions, not whatever was about to come out of the Shadowclan apprentices mouth. First of all it was odd being addressed as Stranger, though he supposed that was what they were. Two strangers, having a little apprentice spat because he had been stupid. For you see, Brindlepaw was well aware that he had been rude, and rather out of line. He was self aware. But he was also extremely prideful, and in no mood to admit that he had screwed up and should apologize. ESPECIALLY not when this little rat of an apprentice was clearly mocking him.

The only question was, how did he go about preserving that pride, and mocking the tiny stranger back? That was now firmly set as Brindlepaw's goal, though perhaps not one he would necessarily succeed at. Ugh, and that tone of pity made his skin CRAWL he hated it so much. He wanted to smack the little rat, but that would be REALLY stupid and he had better control of his emotions than THAT at least. Well, dearest Shadowclan rat he didn't trust his own ability to make 'stranger' sound like 'Shadowclan rat' so he went ahead and just said it, albeit in a very cordial tone of voice I wouldn't say I am the only once who is quite confident. You must also posses great faith in yourself, to assume I would immediately regret my choices if you, what? tried to look down on me from your lofty vantage point of three mousetails? Never mind the fact that it was working.
Old July 10th, 2024, 09:47 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudlessEve View Post

Honeypaw
9 Moons
30/100
Purrks: Flock Together T2

Gathering number 2. She had enjoyed it last time, even though it was quite a dramatic gathering. She knew that she'd probably be fine talking to other cats. She had met a ShadowClan apprentice the gathering before this, and they didn't seem too bad. RiverClan not being here was a bit odd. She wasn't in the battle that drove them out, even though she partially wanted to be. Something about "No battle training". She probably would've figured it out though. Regardless, she figured she should look for someone to talk to. WindClan or otherwise.

(Open to any clan!)
Nightshade walked over. HI
Old July 10th, 2024, 12:39 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Asleep

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan /Bisexual
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 6/100

TW: Faint mentions of child neglect and/or abuse.

✽❀✽

Although Rosepaw had no big interest in forming a genuine friendship with the ShadowClan apprentice, he was happy enough to speak to him. This, of course, was simply because he wanted to gain as much knowledge of the other clans as he could before facing them in battle, or at least, that’s what he told himself. The russet tabby apprentice was incredibly reluctant to admit to the itching urge that constantly poked and pricked at his mind to go get out there and finally bring some social attention to himself. He was not shy, he was not particularly anti-social, and he was a naturally confident tom-cat, so the only real reason he was so against sociability was the fact that he was constantly overthinking his training life. What else was there to think about when every potential friend just seemed to get in his way, to become some sort of obstacle? As motivated to be as skilled as he possibly could as the young apprentice was, he was not very good at having multiple goals at once and whenever he tried, he only found himself in misery. So instead, Rosepaw kept to his goal of just being as successful as he could manage, earning whatever popularity he could through time and developed skill. It was a simple, non-complex goal, and it was also open-ended. He could go as far as he could manage, then stop once it got unbearable… therefore there were less expectations. At least, this was Rosepaw’s personal mindset about it all.

The russet and brown tabby snapped out of his thoughts as he spoke to Bleedingpaw, the ShadowClan Stranger, stuttering like mad and tripping over his own words. It was quite annoying how this was the first time he had lost himself stuttering, resulting in him having absolutely no idea how to put a stop to it. Deep breaths? Well, that was embarrassing. Rosepaw was half-glad to realize that Bleedingpaw did not plan on verbally attacking him for his stuttering, but when he realized that apparently it was funny, Rosepaw certainly wasn’t happy with himself and the reaction that he had received. At the sound of Bleedingpaw’s light giggling at all of the stuttering, Rosepaw curled his lip a little and felt his face heat up beneath his fur with humiliation. Well, it ain’t takin’ long for me to ruin my charm streak, is it? The grumpy apprentice asked himself silently, pricking at the ground with his claws. See? Ain’t it funny? I’ve already shown ‘em a personality that doesn’t belong to me at all, with all’s that stutterin’, an’… stammerin’, n’ all that other crap, so… so much for a good first impression, what even is this?! He forced his thoughts to shut up so that he could hear out what all Bleedingpaw had to say in response. When the ShadowClan apprentice spoke, there was no stuttering and stammering, only friendly words. Unhappily asking himself, How?, Rosepaw listened with naturally impatient eyes. He was used to making other cats feel bad unintentionally, thanks to his resting face and expression, so if Bleedingpaw were to speak up about any negative emotions towards it, Rosepaw would not think very much of them at all, and if anything, he would probably just throw some remark about it.

When Bleedingpaw quit giggling to tell Rosepaw that he kept thinking that he was still Bleedingkit, honestly, Rosepaw’s eyes flashed. Oh, that must mean that he was only just recently made an apprentice. Ah! Gives ‘em the perfect chance to learn to walk right, then, Rosepaw decided for himself, narrowing his amber eyes with a new humorous glint in his gaze. An’ that’s gotta happen before he becomes a warrior of any sort, won’t it? I can on,y imagine this guy tryin’ to fight off enemies in battle, flunkin’ like BAD. Can’t be too quick to blame ‘em, though, kid’s probably got problems that I’ve got no idea exist. I’ll leave ‘em be, I s’pose. The russet apprentice offered Bleedingpaw a simple nod of agreement. Then when Bleedingpaw began to defend frogs, the scarred ThunderClan tom-cat purposely cringed and gagged for the world to see, squinting uneasily at Bleedingpaw. “Nuh-uh, not those slimy, nasty lil’ things… even gettin’ fur stuck in your teeth’s gotta be better than ol’, slippery skin… oh, disgustin’… nasty…” By now, Rosepaw was just thinking his honest out loud. But he kept listening to Bleedingpaw talk about how frogs weren’t quite as good as lizards, and how he did not know how ThunderClan managed to constantly scurry around throughout the trees catching things like squirrels. Rosepaw raised an eyebrow, his response coming quickly. First, he added, “And birds,” Then he added in a stiff mutter, “And how we do it? One word: talent. ‘S that simple, really.” Rosepaw decided to go ahead and keep the image of him sliding down the tree trunk like an overconfident idiot form his mind, but it still appeared briefly, showing in his face like a momentary flash of fright, humiliation, and anger, but it left as quickly as it had come. Forcing himself back into focus, Rosepaw looked up and perked his ears to keep on listening.

Bleedingpaw told him that ShadowClan had been normal lately, and Rosepaw did not respond. He had no desire to fall for any lies, so just in case, he mentally added a, maybe, to the ShadowClan apprentice’s comment. Then as if to speak the russet apprentice’s thoughts aloud, Bleedingpaw told him that he was probably correct to want to avoid giving away too many details about one another’s clan lives, secrets and all of the other… secretive things, and Rosepaw tilted his head in a sideways nod as if to say, fair, before glancing down at his paws. Bleedingpaw mentioned that the forest territories felt a lot more pleasant now that RiverClan had been driven out, and Rosepaw nodded awkwardly as the colorful apprentice suggested that the same probably went for ThunderClan. Then in a quiet mutter, looking up slowly, Rosepaw muttered, “Mhm. They were… themselves, I s’pose. Anyway, now that the fish outta water’ve been kicked out, everybody’s a bit more at peace. Uh… glad to know that… that ShadowClan’s the same. Yup.” Yes, of course Rosepaw cared much for the well-being of a clan he had nothing to do with, and of course he had not been lying for the sake of not hurting Bleedingpaw’s feelings. Then angrily, the russet young tom added in a growl, “Though I’m sure they’ll be just as stupid once they all come tumblin’ back… won’t they? Loud n’ idiotic, but that ain’t nothin’ new for the rest’a us. Guess we outta enjoy the silence while it lasts, ey?” Rosepaw didn’t bother to smile, and instead, he just gave the area a quick scan for any sight of WindClan. Nope, no Twilightstar yet. Well, looking on the bright side, that did give him some extra time to prepare for the rabbit gang to come flooding in. Who knew how they would behave…. Bleedingpaw was seeming too nice and friendly to match up with the ShadowClan rumors, so Rosepaw was ready for anything when it came to WindClan’s general character and personality.

Rosepaw returned to rambling out his responses and queries, staring at his fellow apprentice with boredom waiting in his eyes, all up until the blond Bengal smiled sunnily as he listened to him speak, tail waving behind him and staying attentive. Rosepaw’s voice faltered for just a moment, but he brought eh strength back to his voice soon after. Well, a’ight, then, didn’t know my words were that fun to hear..l last time I checked I was an annoyin’ jerk, accordin’ to some… certain individuals, but ey, I mean- I’ll take it. Eventually, he tossed out the nickname, ‘Wobble-paws’ because he felt like this conversation needed a spark or two, but Bleedingpaw seemed to react to it unusually positively. The wobbly blonde apprentice simply mouthed the nickname with a grin, and then just like that, he was laughing again. Rosepaw cocked his head to the side, confusion clear in his face. “You uh… alright, sure. Wobbly-paws it is… I guess…?” He mumbled to himself, whiskers twitching curiously. If he was angry ‘r upset, ‘r… anythin’ like that, anythin’ negative… I’m sure I would be able to tell with this one. He’s too happy ‘bout everythin’, it’s… it’s WEIRD, that’s what it is! And it was especially strange for a ShadowClan apprentice to carry those traits, but Rosepaw did not want to pry, to the young russet tom kept these thoughts to himself, allowing them to remain in his own head. As strange as he found Bleedingpaw, he did not want to be invasive and annoying about anything. Bleedingpaw had not bothered him in that way, therefore he saw no point in trying to bother Bleedingpaw in that way.

However, the next words that Bleedingpaw spoke truly surprised Rosepaw for some reason. The blonde Bengal apprentice told him that he thought that they could still be friends, even through some clan conflict. Rosepaw did not bother to hide the doubt that he felt. His expression darkened with a lack of hope in the idea, eyebrows furrowing. Bleedingpaw continued, bs,ding it up with the fact that elders had told him that they managed to keep cross-clan friendships even throughout the WindClan war/conflict, and Rosepaw’s heart jumped with surprise and discomfort. Heck, the russet tabby was reluctant to even be firmed his own clanmates, let alone somebody from ShadowClan, but as much as he hated to admit it, he was interested in what Bleedingpaw was telling him. To mindlessly, he found himself leaning curiously in the apprentice’s direction, eyes wide and ears ready. Bleedingpaw told him that they just needed to understand where their loyalties lie and know that it is not personal if they ever have to face one another in battle. Rosepaw glanced at the ShadowClan apprentice’s pelt of colors, cringing a little at the thought of his own claws tearing through it. It felt odd to wound somebody, just say, ‘Eh, wasn’t personal, we’re all good’ and move on with the friendship without any worries. But there was definitely an appeal to what Bleedingpaw was telling him. Rosepaw found himself disturbed with the optimism found in it all. So stiffly and honestly, Rosepaw scoffed, “…Agreeable, just… remember those words’a yours when the day comes for us to fight, yeah? An’… don’t go expectin’ me to forgive ya’ for any serious harm ya’ cause just ‘cause ya’ had some pre-existin’ friendship with me, ‘Kay?

When the time came for Rosepaw to hear about the origin of Bleedingpaw’s name, the thoughts of possible battle and conflict between ThunderClan and ShadowClan had mostly left his head. Now that he had asked a question that carried genuine curiosity behind it, all of his focus was on the blonde Bengal apprentice’s response. The young tom-cat started by telling Rosepaw that his prefix was an ironic one, but he quickly backed that up by adding that there was good reasoning for it all the while. He jumped into explaining a story, and silently, Rosepaw listened. The blonde Bengal started it off by simply stating that his mother had not been the nicest, and she had dropped him off to ShadowClan just like that. When asked for his name, she replied with the ironic, ‘Bleedingkit’ because his wobbly issue made him fall over and get a bloody nose. Rosepaw’s eyebrows lifted, eyes gleaming in an odd mix of understanding and confusion. The russet tabby didn’t want to be that guy and jump out with, ‘Oh, I can relate!’ because it was annoying, so he stayed quiet for the time being. Bleedingpaw mentioned that he got hurt falling a lot, resulting in bloody injuries, hence the name, Bleedingpaw. Rosepaw, despite his unhappy stare, found this story interesting, even vaguely relatable. Of course, his name was completely normal, but the idea of having a bit of a wonky history was something that the tabby tom saw in himself, unfortunately for him. Then without warning, Bleedingpaw mentioned Rosepaw’s name, telling him that he liked it. Surprised and puzzled, Rosepaw looked up. Rosepaw? Really? A borin’ flower sounds nice to ‘em? Man, this kid’s OBVIOUSLY not pure-blooded ShadowClan, jeez... While he listened to Bleedingpaw talk about what his seemingly simple name could represent, Rosepaw’s face continued to heat up, eventually making the skin of his ears glow red. His gaze snapped to the ground. “[B]Nah, ‘s just a flower, man, you’re overthinkin’ it just ‘cause you’ve actually got an’ interestin’ name… duh. Mine’s a’ight, ‘course, just average. But, yeah… ‘s a’ight… ‘guess I wouldn’t change it.[/I]” He mumbled quietly, before looking up and allowing a small smirk to cross his face. “Eh, I s’pose if you’re confident with bein’ named after bein’ clumsy, ‘Rose’s just fine. To heck with names, anyway, man… skill’s the real deal, who cares.

Rosepaw’s smirk faltered when the word ‘scar’ left Bleedingpaw’s mouth, and stiffening, he felt the smile fade from his face completely. There was no anger, why would there be? Instead, he just stared at his fellow apprentice blankly and silently. Bleedingpaw was being polite enough to not ask where the scar originated, in case it was a sensitive topic, but he was kind enough to compliment it. He told Rosepaw that it made him look strong and cool, and Rosepaw barely resisted the urge to let his gaze fall right on back to the floor. He waited. Bleedingpaw added that he was sure it must have hurt to get it, and to make some light of the awkward situation that was forming, Rosepaw sniffed, grinned again, and scoffed, “Psh, still does. I’m like an ol’ man already, ‘r at least in the mornings. See? We’re both broken n’ clumsy to death, hm?” Now, Bleedingpaw had casually explained the story of what sounded like his parental abandonment to a stranger he had just met, even going as far as to stay nice and polite throughout their conversation, and Rosepaw did not want to leave him hanging on some history. I can leave it vague, I guess, ‘cause there ain’t no way I’m givin’ this kid all’a my own details. But he ain’t the invasive type, I’m sure I’ll be just fine. So with a quick and silent inhale, Rosepaw started simply. “Yeah. Not to be that guy, but I can kinda sorta relate to part of your own story type thing, I guess? Emphasis on sorta, ‘cause my mother didn’t exactly show her anger through words. She had her own way, you know…?” He slowly and awkwardly brushed his tail against the scar that swept across his face, with another tiny, uncomfortable smile. Then raising his voice and tilting his head, he added, “So I guess we don’t have ourselves the nicest of mothers, but ‘ey, no need to worry about ‘em anymore, ‘my right? Glad it looks cool, ‘cause it’s a real nice way of scarin’ off idiotic kits who come along scurryin’ like lil’ rats into the nursery, hmph.” With a small sigh, he finished, “Well, you practically look perfect and flawless, no scars an’ no nothin’, an’ you look ‘cool an’ strong’ nonetheless, so I guess I’ve got actual strength-skill to work on. I’ve gotta keep up with the whole looks-thing, I… s’pose.

✽❀✽

~ @Rani {Bleedingpaw}~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old July 10th, 2024, 12:43 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Adorable

°SpiderPaw°
Male / Apprentice / 10 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with sapphire eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: Flock Together T1 [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: OPEN FOR INTERACTION (@Marigoldwhisper for lil Magpie mention)

He was typically uncertain during gatherings, unsure of what could happen at the next one. He wasn’t a fan, shown through the twitching of his tail and his gaze darting around at every arriving cat. One thing that eased him was focusing on familiar things. Okay- DawnStar…scary but familiar…Bristle’Thorn was somewhere here—he knew her scent. MagpiePaw!—wait…why in StarClans name did he brighten up at her presence here? He shook his head and tried to look elsewhere.

Old July 10th, 2024, 01:47 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Briarfur-Thunderclan
Briarfur looked towards the she cat and smiled “Of course your alway welcome to be by my side”he says beckoning her over to he he puffed out his fur
@Dolomedes

#RTMBriarfur

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; July 10th, 2024 at 01:48 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 02:19 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

{Vinepaw-8 Moons-
WC tunneler apprentice-Anxious kind
}

Vinepaw hadn’t been paying attention to his surroundings when he was startled and pummeled to the ground by another apprentice.He quickly turned and threw the other apprentice off “Hey! Get off you big furball..we’re at a gathering” he says while laughing slightly but it was more of a anxious laugh.Just great he was going to be a laughing stock for the other clans just great his ears were burning hot from embarrassment
@Dolomedes

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; July 10th, 2024 at 02:20 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 02:58 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Initially, Midnightpaw could only hum in quiet agreement with the younger apprentice. Energetic little molly, that was for sure–she had a colourful personality. An entertainingly colourful personality.

“Simple, yes,” Midnightpaw began to agree before she lifted her tail pointedly into the air, her tail-tip twitching to point at Magpiepaw. “That is until some brainless idiots go ahead and play with the peace that we've tried to set in place. There's always a few rowdy, careless few…”

Was she a pessimist? No, she preferred to think of herself as a realist. There were always going to be issues and problems aplenty, especially when some cats had problems with authority. While to some it may seem simple and quite easy to stay in line, to follow the rules and do as told, not everyone followed that same ideal. “A fight would be interesting as long as none of our own clanmates get involved.”

Too serious, maybe? A creature of habit, she was. Magpiepaw was trying to spark playful conversation, one of which Midnightpaw didn't usually entertain, unfortunately. She could try, though. “Every time I come to a gathering, something happens. It's either something scary or point blank overwhelming. Usually, after I attend one, I skip at least two or before I even think about coming to another.”

[ @Marigoldwhisper ]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit
Old July 10th, 2024, 03:14 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her
Purrks: Heightened Perception(active), Herbal Knowledge T2 & Monkey’s Paw.

Well, seeing as she could not hear tone whatsoever, she had no idea how poorly the interaction between the two apprentices had been going. So, she simply sat, with one paw lifted to her muzzle. Lick, draw her paw over her ear to keep her fur groomed well, and repeat until she felt that her ears looked nice enough.

This behavior probably would have continued until she caught the grimace that was sent her way, pausing with her paw held up to her open jaws. Save me, she could recognize those words. How odd, her of all cats being called upon to rescue a social situation. Oh how the metaphorical cat tables have turned.

“Warblerpaw,” She trilled softly, lifting herself up from where she had been sitting to bring herself closer to the duo. Once close enough, she sat, her tail-tip playfully twitching to flick at one of the younger tom's ears. “Would you be a dear and help me understand what's going on during the meeting today? It's a lot more difficult to read someone's lips when they're all the way up there..”

It would be rude to just ignore the–Shadowclan, she deduced–apprentice that sat nearby, wouldn't it? “And hello to you too, kitto, I hope this gathering treats you well today.”

[ @finley !! - Warblerpaw, @furrensic - Quillpaw ]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit