Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Go to first new post Burnedpaw's Training [P]
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:26 AM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by otter
Today 09:23 AM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 09:22 AM
Trees are cool! (TC app...
Last post by otter
Today 09:15 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 19th, 2024, 09:48 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Starpoint

Marigoldkit's eyes widened. Oh, right now? Right after she'd just made a fool of herself, she was still getting apprenticed? She flashed a worried glance at the two warriors beside her (Jayfrost and Goldfish Speckles) before padding unevenly towards the Big Old Rock™.

(Lazy post cuz I have to go to bed byuyctyvuy)

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old June 19th, 2024, 09:59 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 2 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
Salamanderkit squirms with envy to see the trio that are now moving on, stepping into their official training here and now. Ohhh, the lucky little—!!

She stifles a bratty harrumph and turns her dagger-sharp glare downward. They're older than her, and they'll still be older than her when she's getting a turn to stand in their pawprints. Best not go making a pest of herself on their big day. Of course there's also something to be said about basic respect and common courtesy and kindness during someone else's moment but she's not nearly mature enough for that thought to come across as fully-baked; there's only an echo of what she's heard the warriors tut about and little more. It works: Salamanderkit lets her former nurserymates have this accolade uninterrupted by any stomping or seething. Part of her even twitches with concern for Marigoldkit's sake; hadn't the pale she-kit mentioned something, what felt like ages ago...what'd she say? Something about not standing the thought of flesh and blood between her jaws?

Good luck, then!! Salamanderkit hopes she gets a mentor who might make a proper hunter-killer out of her; someone to sweep that aversion away nice and clean. It's the kindest wish she can think to make, and that's the longest she can manage to focus on the proceedings before her attention's swept away by the interesting pebble-grit underfoot and all the ways she can carve fun divots into that gravel by scraping at it. Wheeew, look at that. This pile kinda looks like the replacement Floodstone. Neat.

gravelly waypoint
Old June 19th, 2024, 10:08 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post
Willowpaw purred as Weepingpaw padded to his new mentor. @Snowyfeathr
Hollytail nodded as Falling gave him an apprentice. "I'll do my best" mewed. He then looked down at Weepingpaw. "Promise me you won't scurry away like the rest of my apprentices did." he continued to look down at the apprentice. "We'll start training tomorrow alright?"

Featherstar is the current leader of MountainClan! She has an open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old June 19th, 2024, 10:24 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
Hollytail nodded as Falling gave him an apprentice. "I'll do my best" mewed. He then looked down at Weepingpaw. "Promise me you won't scurry away like the rest of my apprentices did." he continued to look down at the apprentice. "We'll start training tomorrow alright?"
Weepingpaw gave a nod. "Promised. You gotta promise me not to give up just because i'm blind like the rest of my mentors" Weepingpaw mewed, his eyes starting straight at his mentor regardless of there white-ish blue tone.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 19th, 2024, 10:34 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Weepingpaw gave a nod. "Promised. You gotta promise me not to give up just because i'm blind like the rest of my mentors" Weepingpaw mewed, his eyes starting straight at his mentor regardless of there white-ish blue tone.
"I promise you I won't." Hollytail mewed. "I'll just have to be clever about training, since you can't see what I'm doing, maybe you could hear it or sense it or something. I dunno, but we'll figure out something that works."

(I'll reply again tmrw morning, I'm getting tired and I've had a long day )

Featherstar is the current leader of MountainClan! She has an open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old June 19th, 2024, 10:58 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
"I promise you I won't." Hollytail mewed. "I'll just have to be clever about training, since you can't see what I'm doing, maybe you could hear it or sense it or something. I dunno, but we'll figure out something that works."

(I'll reply again tmrw morning, I'm getting tired and I've had a long day )
Weepingpaw listened and flicked his ear, deciding to stay silent as his mentor stated the obvious. "Alright."

(same <3 sleep well )

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 20th, 2024, 01:41 AM
ashfur appreciator

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Unamused

Snailkit bounded forward excitedly.
Old June 20th, 2024, 02:13 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Whatever stress had been building up as far as sending her Clanmates out into unfamiliar territory soon dissipated at the sight of Wisty. Stagheart was there too, yes, but he would have to forgive the deputy as she cast a large grin towards the gray-furred she-cat. "Oh, hush. You're not late, you're more than alright," Dusklion chuckled, blinking slowly at her as she aimed to smooth a piece of fur flat on her shoulders. Even at the mere attempt her heart sped up a bit, and after a moment she gave a nod. "Right then, let's head out 'n figure out what's waitin' for us around here, yeah?" Feeling more energized than she had in awhile, the deputy trotted out of their makeshift camp and lead them towards a rocky path that followed towards the more mountainous section of their new home.

Going deeper into the mountains proved to be just a tad difficult, but nothing that would likely stop any of them. As Dusklion heaved herself over a rock - made a bit difficult by her still-healing flank wound - and landed on the other side, she cast a glance towards Stagheart. "Why don't you check out that way, Stags, 'n Wists 'n I will scout over here?" Subtly she tried to widened her gaze at him juuuuust a little bit in the hopes he'd get the hint - but regardless she trotted away before he could protest (she would apologize later)

"Who's the flower for?" she asked as they came up on a tree and some sort of odd splitting in the ground. Dusklion could detect the scents of other cats that were most definitely not RiverClan, but her attention for right now was focused fully on Wists beside her and trying to build up the courage to just ask her already.

[ Stagheart - @squidz - sorry dusk immediately iced him out, she'll come back around like a boomerang once she's rejected ]
[ Wisteriawren - @Rose - OPERATION HEARTBREAK IS A GO ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old June 20th, 2024, 02:39 AM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired
Default Crown Cliff

A ledge about a fox's length up on the rocky side of the mountain that makes up the back of The Crag (Atari's camp) is Saturn's preferred place to watch over her family when she is not busy with other things. It has also become the place Atari cats come to if they have something to report to Saturn or simply feel like talking to her, and there is a little cranny behind it, not large enough to be comfortably used as a den or anything, but enough for a few cats to sit in if they need to discuss something privately.

Any member of the Atari is free to jump up here (even kits should be able to climb here, but if not, Saturn can pick them up), be it for some important or simply chit-chat, and like with leader-den rps, the different interactions can be posted simultaneously and still be separate moments. You can simply mention me here, no prior permission is needed for now.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; June 20th, 2024 at 01:55 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 06:24 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Saturn's rock

Mud
Atari Young | He/Him | 2 Moons
The young had one thing in mind and only one thing in mind. To pester talk to the bigger cats in camp! And he was not backing away from that yet! So the first step was to climb this...this rock thing! After a (not so) fierce roar as well as some stuggling and trying to figure out how to properly get up there, Mud has officially made it! Now Mud just needed to talk to the crown or whoever else was up there "Me! I have uh...i have..i have a question!!" he announced, the excited smile not leaving his face for one second
[ @Luminous | Sorry this is the first thing i thought of when i saw this thread. Mud's about to give Saturn an "interview". Also, congrats. ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 20th, 2024 at 06:26 AM.
Closed Thread