Today 04:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 28th, 2023, 11:38 AM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

It had worked. Oh, thank StarClan it had worked. Tansywing, in one slash, cut open the tom’s chest and raked her claws down his body. He collapsed on top of her, but he was too injured to use this to his advantage. He got up and she sprang backwards, panting heavily. This was the hardest fight she’d had in moons, but StarClan knows she needed it. Her face stung and the deep gash on her flank sent bolts of pain through her whenever she breathed. She didn’t care, though. She had won! She had beat the vicious ShadowClanner and- wait… what? Tansywing’s tail fluffed up in surprise as her opponent assumed another battle stance, seemingly at the ready to attack. How was he still up? Why wasn’t he running? She really didn’t want to have to kill a cat if she didn’t have to; as horrible as this cat was, he didn’t deserve to die. At least, not to her knowledge. Tansywing bristled as he smiled at her, cocking his head coyly. Who did this cat think he was?
“On normal circumstances I would never tell an enemy my name, but so you can always remember your defeat by a Thunderclanner, I will tell you mine.”
She narrowed her eyes, hate blazing in their fiery depths. “My name is Tansywing, and I will not hesitate to kill you.” The last part was a bluff; she would kill him if absolutely necessary, but it would certainly involve hesitation and regrets. He didn’t need to know that, though.
“I give you one last chance to turn your stinky, Shadowclan tail around and run back to your measly camp before I kill you. You won’t win in that state.”
(You’re good!)
"Well you certainly have guts don't ya," said the tom in the same tired voice, "well I'm Shadefrost nice to meet you. I'm really looking forward to the outcome of this fight." As quickly as he could (which was only about half of his original speed) Shade dashed forward, stopping just before Tansywing and rolling to the side that was injured. Crap, he forgot he couldn't do that. Oh well, no point fretting over it now. After only a second of distraction, the tom lashed out with a claw. Hoping, praying that he'd land the hit.

(You can go ahead and knock him out know)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old June 28th, 2023, 11:58 AM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"Well you certainly have guts don't ya," said the tom in the same tired voice, "well I'm Shadefrost nice to meet you. I'm really looking forward to the outcome of this fight." As quickly as he could (which was only about half of his original speed) Shade dashed forward, stopping just before Tansywing and rolling to the side that was injured. Crap, he forgot he couldn't do that. Oh well, no point fretting over it now. After only a second of distraction, the tom lashed out with a claw. Hoping, praying that he'd land the hit.

(You can go ahead and knock him out know)

Damn, this cat just won’t quit.
Even in his weakened state, he went for a full on attack instead of stepping back to a defensive stance. As annoying as it was, she had to admit he was brave. As he launched himself at her she barely managed to dodge; if he wasn’t so exhausted she wouldn’t have been able to. Her wounds were starting to seriously affect her fighting. His claws brushed her pelt, tearing out a few clumps of fur but not inflicting any damage. As he streaked past her, Tansywing twisted around and aimed to bring her paw down full force onto his head, claws sheathed this time. She really, really didn’t want to kill him, so the obvious solution was to knock him out.
Please let this work… I still have a whole battle to fight, I can’t let one warrior keep me from defending my clan!

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 28th, 2023 at 11:58 AM.
Old June 28th, 2023, 11:59 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post

**Cougarivy**

Her blue eyes scanned the Thunderclanners as they appeared from behind this new leader. It was becoming tiresome trying to keep up with all of the new rotation of squirrel leaders, though she was surprised by this new one’s promptness and aggression. Maybe she’d be some fun while she lasted. The squirrel leader went after Dawnstar so Cougarivy’s attention went elsewhere to watch for any sneaky business of another warrior trying to play numbers against Dawnstar, not that the massive shadow queen would have much trouble with a few squirrels. Then the movement she’d been waiting for caught her eye. Her normal maneuver would have allowed her assailant to land their first blow, give them some false confidence and get them in close enough for her to land a good retaliatory blow, but she was well aware of her existing injuries and losing handily killed the fun. She dropped down and back, feinting away from the claws thrown at her. With a quick wince against the weakness in her shoulder, she instantly threw her weight back into her hind legs and launched herself forward, ideally before the Thunderclanner had a chance to regain his balance. Claws unsheathed and front legs spread open to cover as many angles of retreat as her small stature could manage, she aimed her whole weight into the enemy’s chest and neck, planning to wrap him in a sharp embrace in order to try to get a bite at his throat.

~*STORMCLAW*~

A flick of his tail as he missed hitting cougarivy, his eyes quickly looked at the enforcer as he saw the molly lunge at him with unsheathed claws. The tom began to move but failed to avoid the attack, a yowl escaped as the enforcer clamped onto him. Stormclaw hissed as he tried to think of a move to get the enforcer off. soon a thought came in and the tom quickly dropped into a roll hoping the best that the enforcer let go.

*got strength i'll give you that" he said silently to himself as he prepared his next move only if the cat would let go

Old June 28th, 2023, 12:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Rosepaw thought violence was horrible and deep and atrocious and emotional. Roseraven knew violence was just a thing the clans did. She would never encourage invasions or murders of both clanmates and others, but defence was different, especially when you didn't kill anyone. There was basically a consensual agreement among the clans that invasion warranted some slapping around. It was shallow and pointless like everything else in their stagnant society that refused progress and ran from it like greencough. Young Rosepaw had tried to take the high road and tried to use words. Of course, nobody listened. The only thing the clans respected was strength. But Rosepaw wasn't strong. Neither was Roseraven. But she was angry and numb.

The small tabby mercilessly launched herself another warrior, claws aiming for the side of her stomach.
Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend Purrk Inactive

In the heat of battle, it was surprising that Larkfire's gaze locked onto a single figure. Shadefrost, who was on the verge of getting knocked out. Gritting her teeth, Larkfire figured that the tom decidedly needed saving. Except, she someone lunging towards her out of the corner of her eye and lurched sideways into a roll, narrowly avoiding Roseraven's claws.

The youngest enforcer was up in another instant, spinning like the shadows she belonged to to face her newfound rival. "I remember you." She said, baring her fangs in hopes of intimidating the other molly. Larkfire said nothing else - she'd rather let the former medicine cat wonder what the heck made her say something so random - and then she lunged forward herself, front paw swinging in a wide arc. Claws outstretched to hopefully catch Roseraven in the side of her face.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old June 28th, 2023, 01:12 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Larkfire

In the heat of battle, it was surprising that Larkfire's gaze locked onto a single figure. Shadefrost, who was on the verge of getting knocked out. Gritting her teeth, Larkfire figured that the tom decidedly needed saving. Except, she someone lunging towards her out of the corner of her eye and lurched sideways into a roll, narrowly avoiding Roseraven's claws.

The youngest enforcer was up in another instant, spinning like the shadows she belonged to to face her newfound rival. "I remember you." She said, baring her fangs in hopes of intimidating the other molly. Larkfire said nothing else - she'd rather let the former medicine cat wonder what the heck made her say something so random - and then she lunged forward herself, front paw swinging in a wide arc. Claws outstretched to hopefully catch Roseraven in the side of her face.
Roseraven's whole body was on high alert. She regarded her opponent, scrutinising her every move with the meticulous nature of a medicine.
"I do not remember you." she replied dismissively. The small tabby ducked under the paw, expending minimal energy to move and tried to shorten the distance, using the opening to lunge her teeth at the warrior's throat, telling herself that she would not bite too harshly.
Old June 28th, 2023, 01:22 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

Damn, this cat just won’t quit.
Even in his weakened state, he went for a full on attack instead of stepping back to a defensive stance. As annoying as it was, she had to admit he was brave. As he launched himself at her she barely managed to dodge; if he wasn’t so exhausted she wouldn’t have been able to. Her wounds were starting to seriously affect her fighting. His claws brushed her pelt, tearing out a few clumps of fur but not inflicting any damage. As he streaked past her, Tansywing twisted around and aimed to bring her paw down full force onto his head, claws sheathed this time. She really, really didn’t want to kill him, so the obvious solution was to knock him out.
Please let this work… I still have a whole battle to fight, I can’t let one warrior keep me from defending my clan!
Did Tansywing just hit the blue-eyed tom with a rock, because that's kinda what it felt like. Shadefrost staggered backwards, his mind spinning while he fought to keep a grip on reality. However, it seemed this battle was drawing to nigh to an end. His vision was beginning to blur and with every moment that went by a veil crept ever further over his conscientiousness. This was not how he saw the night going. Not. One. Bit. But in the end it was probably a good thing, seeing as how he would've just ran to fight with the next available cat if he'd won this. Plus, the wake up call was extremely helpful. After going so long without losing to anyone, he needed a reminder that he wasn't some invincible force. Attempting to hold on a few extra moments before drifting off, Shade shuffled in the direction the blow came from. Still trying to get his last licks on Tansywing supposedly. (*Sigh* What pain it is to be this guy's RP'er.) Anyway. Thankfully he never did. Instead his paws gave way under him and he collapsed to the ground, taking deep long breaths.

(Can someone get Shade out of here please?)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; June 28th, 2023 at 01:26 PM.
Old June 28th, 2023, 01:48 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |

He'd missed the first wave of the attack. The heavy set apprentice had been too busy marking the territory when the creek had exploded into a storm of rage, blood and claws. Everyone seemed to be locked in battle, and the young tom could feel the blood roaring in his rounded ears, eyes wide at the sight before him. This was... certainly different to what he'd experienced in all his training. For all he'd fought, it had always been with someone he loved. Someone he cherished. His Auntie Larky. Starrywrenny. None of it prepared him for a real battlefield.

Frozen in place for only a second, he remembered his former mentor's words to him. You are not safe. It only takes one mistake. One mistake, and it's all over. Never let your guard down, ever.

Hatred flowed through him as he heard his voice, commanding, in the back of his mind. Much as he loathed to admit it, however, Shadowfur was right. He was not safe. Not here. He could not lower his guard. Hackles raised as he felt the adrenaline course through him, he leaped forward, throwing himself into the din of war.

That was when he saw it. His current mentor. The bloodthirsty bully he somehow loathed even more than his former mentor. The only good thing this tom had in Mousepaw's eyes was his honesty. At least he did not try to hide the backstabbing monster he was, embracing his vileness fully. And yet there he was, collapsing on the battlefield, a ThunderClanner still by his side.

No matter how much the stocky apprentice hated this ShadowClanner, he was a ShadowClanner none the less. A clanmate. An ally. And not a cat Mousepaw could leave behind. With a snarl of disgust, the apprentice rushed forward, readying himself for a battle if the ThunderClanner refused to let him take the unconscious tom away.

-

@Chrysanthemum [Tansywing] | @Levi 99 [Shadefrost]
| Mousepaw will not be engaging Tansywing unless she attacks him, as his main focus is to get the unconscious Shadefrost out of danger and to Elmshadow. Feel free to have Tansywing ignore him and rush out to help someone else if she wouldn't attack an apprentice who hasn't engaged in combat. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 28th, 2023, 01:55 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire

Paw swinging in a wide arc as Roseraven [ @Shade. ] ducked underneath it, Larkfire used the momentum of the movement to propell herself away from the blue-eyed molly's forward lunge. "Good." Was the only thing Larkfire said in response, teeth flashing in a self-satisfied smirk. Blood. She was tired of this dance, she wanted to spill blood, whether her own or Roseraven's.

Larkfire had gotten lucky twice, had avoided her companion's blows. She was unsure if Roseraven would miss a third time, or if karma would catch up to Lark and she'd be in for it.

As she whirled past her opponent in a flurry of grey fur, Larkfire attempted to rake her claws across Roseraven's flank or underbelly. She'd readied herself to strike again, too, but her attention was sufficiently pulled elsewhere as she noticed one of her own Clanmates - Shadefrost [ @Levi 99 ] - collapse to the floor with an opposing-Clan warrior [ @Chrysanthemum ] looming over him. A snarl built in Larkfire's throat, and with one glance at Roseraven, the youngest enforcer rather decided that she'd face two ThunderClanners than to let one kill Shadefrost.

Worse yet, Larkfire could make out the familiar stocky shape of her- of Mousepaw [ @Alchemist Kitsune ]. Decision made with his presence there, Larkfire turned away from Roseraven and made a break for the cluster of cats, throwing herself as a barrier between her Clanmates and the ThunderClanner. "You'd best think twice about trying to hurt either one of them." Larkfire snarled to Tansywing, eyes alert to see if Roseraven would be following.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; June 28th, 2023 at 01:55 PM.
Old June 28th, 2023, 01:58 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
The dark she-cat grinnedcas she managed to hit her opponent.
"Run back to camp, thunder-mouse, or you might get hurt!" she jeered, swiping with her paw, aiming to claw the tom's face.
Sunleap just managed to dodge the attack, the yellow tom attempting to claw her in the leg.
Old June 28th, 2023, 01:59 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Coral View Post

~*STORMCLAW*~

A flick of his tail as he missed hitting cougarivy, his eyes quickly looked at the enforcer as he saw the molly lunge at him with unsheathed claws. The tom began to move but failed to avoid the attack, a yowl escaped as the enforcer clamped onto him. Stormclaw hissed as he tried to think of a move to get the enforcer off. soon a thought came in and the tom quickly dropped into a roll hoping the best that the enforcer let go.

*got strength i'll give you that" he said silently to himself as he prepared his next move only if the cat would let go

**Cougarivy**

Her momentum came to a satisfying abrupt stop as she slammed into the other cat, her claws popping as the remaining ones punctured the skin. She purred, this was what she’d been missing for too many moons. Before she continued her relishing, the body in her grasp fell away; her body was pulled down towards the ground then quickly tossed to the side and the warrior’s weight was rolling over the top of her. She smiled but the weight wrenched her bad shoulder into the ground. It wasn’t a pain that would generally deter her but the motion seized her whole leg and retracted her claws, weakening her hold on the warrior so when he rose, she didn’t rise with him. She rolled over quickly, hopping quickly to her paws with an unrestrained smile. Her blue eyes found her opponent quickly. ”Very good! You used my weakness against me,” she giggled, ”I would say that I’m impressed but I guess I shouldn’t expect so little from a full warrior.” She shrugged nonchalantly directly before jumping sideways and then throwing herself at the flank of the Thunderclanner. At the last moment, she twisted her body, aiming to slide her back across the ground beneath the warrior’s belly through his back and front legs. If she managed to slip beneath the warrior, she’d claw what she could reach and use the leverage to push her way back out the other side.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Closed Thread