Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by carmen
Today 08:33 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 08:31 PM
GRAVELLY WAYPOINT ☆ OPEN
by nyme
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:26 PM
Goldenwhisker's victim...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2023, 01:46 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: We Built This City [Camp Renovation Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Snowstripe returns with the new sticks a whole bunch of them purring softly she loved being a help to the clan n couldn't wait to do more. Hearing kestrelpaws idea she purred more. "Great idea kestrelpaw." She praised the idea. She was just as excited as pikestar.

@Sol @canineantics

KESTRELPAW

She gave a hesitant smile, pleased at the praise, and eased that her superiors were pleased. Her blue eyes scanned the clearing for rocks. She walked over, pawing at some of the looser rocks in the clearing, dislodging a couple. Then, she poked her head out of camp for a couple seconds to push and roll another couple rocks into the clearing. Hopefully, no one would be mad.

She pushed her collection back to where to group was. There where a couple rounder ones, which should be used to block in the walls, with the smaller ones on top. There were flatter ones, too.

She stared at the pile of cattails Pikestar pulled up. There... were a lot. "...Maybe we should reuse some of that to stuff the cracks in between the sticks and stuff, or for bedding or something." Did cattails wilt? She didn't exactly know, maybe Pikestar or Snowstripe did.

[ @canineantics ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Entrance Team:

Echoblue - @~*Hope*~
Bluebellpaw- @sol.
Salamanderpaw - @poseidon

Bubbleheart got everyone towards the entrance. "Golly, this needs redecorating!" She meowed, "Reeds are sooooooo last year. How 'bout feathers? Those would make this ugly thing we call our camp entrance look 10 times better! Y'all need ta pitch in. I can't do everythin' myself!"

Moss Team:

Stagkit(Leader) - @Spotty
Lilycreek (Chaperone) - @sol.
----
Beetlekit - @perseus.
Blushingkit - @zeebles
Shallowkit - @Rapid
Kitekit - @bunnipop

Ravenkit squeaked as he tried to carry a nest, dropping it. There were feathers everywhere. He looked like a bird.

BLUEBELLPAW

Her head perked up. "I know a patch of grass near the nursery and around the walls have wildflowers and some dandelions, should we weave them into the entrance with the feathers? I have some of those collected too, from when I was a kit."

[ @~*Hope*~ @poseidon ]

LILYCREEK

Her ears perked up as she heard a small squeak. Oh-

She stifled a chuckle. Poor Ravenkit was looking like a white version of his namesake animal. The large molly walked over. "You okay, love? C'mere, let me help you with that; it's quite the load you have." She swept the moss into a big pile in the center of the clearing. Stars, what a mess this would make if one of the kits were to jump into this. She mentally smacked herself, hoping she didn't jinx it.

[ @Spotty. @perseus. @zeebles @Rapid @serendipity. ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old March 23rd, 2023, 06:02 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

(Mintpaw) - @Wingnettle (Shellpaw)- @Amber2010 - (Bouncepaw) @Caspian - (Gullpaw) @Clyde

"Sure!" Shellpaw mewed, she then padded to the den and took out a few twigs and leaves that were intertwined together to make a bit of the ceiling with her mouth, she then turns back to her team and drops the twigs in front of her paws indicating to create a pile, "hopefully I'm doing ok!" she thought to herself.

(Shellpaw isn't a fast learner, AKA me, so please bare with me!)

Last edited by Starii; March 23rd, 2023 at 06:04 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 07:39 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Entrance Team:

Echoblue - @~*Hope*~
Bluebellpaw- @sol.
Salamanderpaw - @poseidon

Bubbleheart got everyone towards the entrance. "Golly, this needs redecorating!" She meowed, "Reeds are sooooooo last year. How 'bout feathers? Those would make this ugly thing we call our camp entrance look 10 times better! Y'all need ta pitch in. I can't do everythin' myself!"

Moss Team:

Stagkit(Leader) - @Spotty
Lilycreek (Chaperone) - @sol.
----
Beetlekit - @perseus.
Blushingkit - @zeebles
Shallowkit - @Rapid
Kitekit - @bunnipop

Ravenkit squeaked as he tried to carry a nest, dropping it. There were feathers everywhere. He looked like a bird.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post

KESTRELPAW

She gave a hesitant smile, pleased at the praise, and eased that her superiors were pleased. Her blue eyes scanned the clearing for rocks. She walked over, pawing at some of the looser rocks in the clearing, dislodging a couple. Then, she poked her head out of camp for a couple seconds to push and roll another couple rocks into the clearing. Hopefully, no one would be mad.

She pushed her collection back to where to group was. There where a couple rounder ones, which should be used to block in the walls, with the smaller ones on top. There were flatter ones, too.

She stared at the pile of cattails Pikestar pulled up. There... were a lot. "...Maybe we should reuse some of that to stuff the cracks in between the sticks and stuff, or for bedding or something." Did cattails wilt? She didn't exactly know, maybe Pikestar or Snowstripe did.

[ @canineantics ]

BLUEBELLPAW

Her head perked up. "I know a patch of grass near the nursery and around the walls have wildflowers and some dandelions, should we weave them into the entrance with the feathers? I have some of those collected too, from when I was a kit."

[ @~*Hope*~ @poseidon ]

LILYCREEK

Her ears perked up as she heard a small squeak. Oh-

She stifled a chuckle. Poor Ravenkit was looking like a white version of his namesake animal. The large molly walked over. "You okay, love? C'mere, let me help you with that; it's quite the load you have." She swept the moss into a big pile in the center of the clearing. Stars, what a mess this would make if one of the kits were to jump into this. She mentally smacked herself, hoping she didn't jinx it.

[ @Spotty. @perseus. @zeebles @Rapid @serendipity. ]

Salamanderpaw-

Sal smirked at the other apprentices comments. "Sure... lets find some things to spruce it up. I can get moss and bracken to add color..." He suggested
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old March 23rd, 2023, 10:08 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Boucepaw
@Wibgnettle @Amber2010 @Clyde

He followed Shellpaw
Old March 23rd, 2023, 10:10 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

pigeonpaw repeatedly went in and out in and out in and out-

by the end of his constant back and forths, he had gathered four moss blankets, three sturdy small branches, seven lovely sized pebbles, and a bunch of pretty flowers!

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 23rd, 2023, 04:39 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Doeheart**
[Ah, I got lost and then forgot about this and then haven’t had a chance to really be on in a couple days. We can try to bust this out, I’ll ask for an extension if needed!
Posting order: Aldermane, Amberpaw, Icepaw, Doeheart, Graytail. Wait 24hrs then skip whoever’s turn it is if they haven’t responded]

The lilac queen smiled gently at the apprentices getting to know one another. It was Doeheart’s favorite part of clan projects like this, being able to watch the younger clanmates really get to work with their peers. Her thoughts were interrupted by Aldermane as he started instructing the apprentices to pull bedding from the nursery. He turned to her next and her heart sank just a touch. She understood she was the leader and technically had veto powers but she didn’t want to veto anything Aldermane said, ever. Though she had been hoping the tom would have asked her to help him in tearing down the nursery rather than Graytail. She realized his intentions must be nothing but pure, however, so she gave him a small smile and answered, ”Of course I’ll help the apprentices.” She turned away to follow the eager apprentices but then slowed and looked back at the tom, ”But don’t demolish it too quick. I’m still planning on holding you to that promise to work together.” She winked before turning back and padding into the den to grab the nearest nest and drag it out into the clearing. She felt better after she set her mind to working though her thoughts stayed on Aldermane. After getting the first nest out she checked in the Amberpaw and Icepaw. She caught the tail end of Icepaw’s reassurances to the other so she slowed and mewed softly, ”She’s right. We’ve got enough of us here, you don’t need to break your back if you need a breather.” She smiled and moved off, going for another bed. She didn’t want to linger as she didn’t know what was going on totally and didn’t want the apprentices to feel pressured in any way though she was glad to put in an extra word of authority into Icepaw’s offer for Amberpaw.

Aldermane - @Abyssopelagic
Amberpaw - @Sklee
Icepaw - @Pluto!
Doeheart - @Ravensong
Graytail - @~_AmityBlight_~

Amberpaw gave her and Icepaw a small smile. "I'm fine, really! Just trying to let go of some things, I guess. I'll keep going!"

True to her word, she quickly got back to work, managing to drag out three beds fairly quickly and starting on a fourth.

@Abyssopelagic @Pluto! @~_AmityBlight_~
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old March 23rd, 2023, 06:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: We Built This City [Camp Renovation Event]

PIKESTAR ( he/them ) ✦ @sol. @Silverfur & Co

With Kestrelpaw heading off to find the rocks, and Snowstripe was out gathering sticks, the Lord of the Waters would return to their own work and finish what he had started. Thankfully, there wasn’t too much left to yank out of the ground. Using one last burst of energy, Pikestar took care of the remaining old wall, tossing the old reeds to the side which left the camp unguarded momentarily. He planned on getting them right back to it, however, once all the materials were ready so that they could all build a stronger defense system for their clan. Would the rest of RiverClan be happy with the new wall once it was finished? He certainly hoped so. Once the old wall was down, Pikestar cleaned up the old reeds and swept them up into one big pile off to the side.

As he finished up doing that, he would notice young Kestrelpaw pushing a pile of various rocks on over to where they were working. He dipped his head to her in an approving manner, seeing the molly look off towards his own large mess of cattails nearby with a thoughtful expression. Pikestar cocked his head to the side, wondering what was going on in her mind. Moments later, she would propose an idea to reuse it into the new wall where it was needed and for bedding in various nests around camp. “Sounds like a good plan to me.” The River Lord remarked with a smile, turning to Snowstripe now, who had just returned with the sticks they would use for the structure of the newly-constructed wall. "Alright, here's what I was thinking of our next plan of action..."

"We will all go around the camp together. I will drive the sticks into the ground. Kestrelpaw, you will place the rocks accordingly where they are needed to support the sticks. And Snowstripe, you will weave the reeds through the sticks as we go along." It sounded really simple, and it would incorporate all of them into the final project together, so that had to be a good plan, right? "Of course, if you two have any other ideas, I'm open to that too." He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly as he gave a short chuckle, hoping either of them didn't view poor Pikestar as completely incompetent.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 07:21 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
PIKESTAR ( he/them ) ✦ @sol. @Silverfur & Co

With Kestrelpaw heading off to find the rocks, and Snowstripe was out gathering sticks, the Lord of the Waters would return to their own work and finish what he had started. Thankfully, there wasn’t too much left to yank out of the ground. Using one last burst of energy, Pikestar took care of the remaining old wall, tossing the old reeds to the side which left the camp unguarded momentarily. He planned on getting them right back to it, however, once all the materials were ready so that they could all build a stronger defense system for their clan. Would the rest of RiverClan be happy with the new wall once it was finished? He certainly hoped so. Once the old wall was down, Pikestar cleaned up the old reeds and swept them up into one big pile off to the side.

As he finished up doing that, he would notice young Kestrelpaw pushing a pile of various rocks on over to where they were working. He dipped his head to her in an approving manner, seeing the molly look off towards his own large mess of cattails nearby with a thoughtful expression. Pikestar cocked his head to the side, wondering what was going on in her mind. Moments later, she would propose an idea to reuse it into the new wall where it was needed and for bedding in various nests around camp. “Sounds like a good plan to me.” The River Lord remarked with a smile, turning to Snowstripe now, who had just returned with the sticks they would use for the structure of the newly-constructed wall. "Alright, here's what I was thinking of our next plan of action..."

"We will all go around the camp together. I will drive the sticks into the ground. Kestrelpaw, you will place the rocks accordingly where they are needed to support the sticks. And Snowstripe, you will weave the reeds through the sticks as we go along." It sounded really simple, and it would incorporate all of them into the final project together, so that had to be a good plan, right? "Of course, if you two have any other ideas, I'm open to that too." He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly as he gave a short chuckle, hoping either of them didn't view poor Pikestar as completely incompetent.

Snowstripe smiled and brings her sticks nodding agreeing with pikestar n kestrelpaw ideas. They were all working well as such a good team. She was glad to be a part of river clan. "I agree with the ideas another other good ideas?" She wandered as the were getting ready to start doing all this.

(Sorry for short replies working OT n replying on my phone. N am tired.)

@canineantics @sol.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old March 23rd, 2023, 07:47 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

KESTRELPAW

She tilted her head, giving a half-smile. Huh. It was nice being listened to by her superiors every once in a while. Well, her aunt listened to her, but Lilycreek didn't count.

She listened to Pikestar as he laid out a plan. Simple enough. Snowstripe piped up in agreement, and Kes didn't really have anything else to say. "'Kay." She simply said. "Let's do it."

[ @canineantics @Silverfur & Co - short post because i'm tired ^^' ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old March 24th, 2023, 11:57 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: We Built This City [Camp Renovation Event]

PIKESTAR ( he/them ) ✦ @sol. @Silverfur & Co ✦ ( apologies for the short post, didn't really know where else to go with it, hah )

Looking to Snowstripe and then to Kestrelpaw, the lanky RiverClan tomcat gave a firm, determined nod. “Wonderful. Let’s get to it then.” He exclaimed with a determined glint shining in his eye. Turning swiftly to the pile of sticks that the tiger-striped molly had brought in, Pikestar wasted nobody’s time and leaned down, clamping his jaws around one of them. From there, he drove the first stick firmly into the sand and dirt, awaiting for the gray mackerel tabby to place the stones accordingly to keep it in place. Once that was done, he’d repeat the whole process, letting both his teammates get their portions done before moving to the next stick. It would be a tedious, tiring process for all three of them, but Pikestar was confident in their abilities to get this done before the sun fully set over the horizon. There were times where they wanted to say something, maybe encouragement or anything really, but the mighty Lord of the Waters ending up remaining silent throughout the whole production, wanting to stay focused so that they could marvel at the completed wall together.
Closed Thread