Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

FIREFLYPAW
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY
MIND READER

TW (Trigger Warning): Death, Blood / Gore

Fireflypaw had been going for a stroll in ShadowClan Territory when she felt claws grip her body. A badger raked its claws across her pelt and throat, killing the poor cat instantly

open post..

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 11:45 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by isla View Post
FIREFLYPAW
THE COLLECTOR
AGATHA KITTY
MIND READER

TW (Trigger Warning): Death, Blood / Gore

Fireflypaw had been going for a stroll in ShadowClan Territory when she felt claws grip her body. A badger raked its claws across her pelt and throat, killing the poor cat instantly

open post..

| Silverlark |
19 Moons - ShadowClan Enforcer

Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Active | Two Left Paws - Active

Silverlark was a tom on a mission. He was back, baby! And that meant that he was doing what he did best. Or... so he wanted to think. First things first, though. Familiarize himself with the territory. He hadn't been able to go out since he'd been kept on lockdown thanks to his previous injuries, but no more! Besides, if he didn't know the territory, that meant Flashies didn't know the territory either! What kind of mentor would he be if he didn't properly take care of the teaching his apprentice the lay of the land before her assessment? Couldn't do that if he didn't know it himself first though, nope!

The acrid, irony scent of blood he was so familiar with wafted to his nostrils as he padded around, pupils turning to menacing slits as he snarled. This was the scent of cat blood, and it was intermingled with badger. Someone was hurt! But who? Surely most ShadowClanners could handle a simple badger? The tom swiftly delved into the shadows, following the trail with a quick a step as he could muster, his body still weakened from his recovery period. Not at peak strength or stamina. But he arrived at the scene in time to spot it. The striped beast sniffing at the fallen apprentice's body.

The need for stealth went to hell in an instant. True, this was nobody's fault but the apprentice's. Unless she had been led here by another two cats - of which he could sniff no other - she had ventured out alone. That was against the rules for a reason. Always had been. It didn't stop the roar of rage that escaped the tom as he charged towards the creature, claws unsheathed as he prepared for a leap that never came, his paws faltering. Forcing him to skid on the ground, stopping only when he bumped with the enemy.

The badger looked down upon him in shock for a moment, only to huff back at him in equal rage, its claws scoring down on his body, his flank torn as he twisted and turned, ensuring the beast did not rip his underbelly to shreds. Unable to feel pain as the ire fueled him on, the tom saw red, blood roaring inside his rounded ears as he pounced again, teeth gripping down on the badger's paw so adamantly he could feel the metallic taste pouring from his gums. As the creature threw its head back to snarl in pain, Silverlark saw his opening. In the blink of an eye, he slashed the creature's neck, his penchant for battle pulling through as red poured down his side. It did not go down in an instant, and despite the tom's backing away, a claw caught his brow, nicking it right above his eye, the downpour soon blinding him on that side.

That was the last act of revenge the creature had in it, however, and soon it collapsed, the tom's expert strike hitting too vulnerable a spot for it to go on for much longer. With legs trembling, weakened still in his recovering state, the tom snorted, the adrenaline leaving his body at the sight. He had to take Fireflypaw back to camp and tell Dawnstar and Mistlewhisker what had happened here. But first... make sure he could scent no one else. And make sure that beast's pelt and skull did not go to waste.

| Taking Fireflypaw and the badger to the clearing next post. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 11th, 2024, 09:18 AM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Enforcer / 28M / ShC

---

The large marbled tom nodded to Grousepaw and met with the cats who had already gathered: Magpiepaw, Newtbelly and Owlthroat. Giving a curt nod to his patrol mates, he would head for the camp entrance and out into the territory.

Looking at Owlthroat as he walked, he would give a friendly smile. "Well.. hello again Owlthroat. How has it been since we last spoke, eh?" Ever since Tuftedtusk spoke to the tom during the last clan meeting, he had grown a soft spot for him.

[ @redshiftreign (grouse mention) @Daragca @sleepyyjax @Marigoldwhisper ; sorry for the late reply, was doin the sleeps xD ]

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

x Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer! x
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!

Last edited by Aroogi; July 11th, 2024 at 09:24 AM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 09:43 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
Owlthroat had trailed after Tuftedtusk into the territory. ”Tuftedtusk.” The tom returned his smile loosely, he was a welcome site. Owlthroat certainly found himself admiring him after he had heard stories from the battle with Riverclan. It wasn’t often he found himself admiring a cat, particularly one a few moons younger than him. ”Things have been well, bar a frustrating apprentice. You?” There wasn’t the cruel hint that usually glimmered in his words. These were genuine.

The fresh air of the territory felt great on his coat and nose. The restrictions still in place for leaving camp, not that it had stopped him and his brother from sneaking out a night or two ago for some late night tree climbing. They were lucky they went undetected. But it simply wasn’t his style to remain cramped like a bird with a broken wing. Owlthroat was the master of this forest, its whims would obey him. Eventually.

[​​ @Aroogi @sleepyyjax @Marigoldwhisper ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old July 11th, 2024, 11:14 AM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him - Agatha Kitty - 15 moons
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

Ohh, so the two warriors knew each other. Hopefully Owlthroat bigged him up to the enforcer!! Hearing mention of Owlthroat's new apprentice left him a little worried, though. If Owlthroat said she was annoying, he was inclined to believe so. Agh - are these kids the future of ShadowClan? That was worrying. That said, Magpiepaw seemed okay, plus Newtbelly's own apprentice, Tickpaw, seemed to take things seriously enough. Maybe there was hope. He shook out his pelt, following the two more experienced warriors into the territory. He wasn't sure what to say to Tuftedtusk, he was a bit scared to speak to him, to be honest. Owlthroat spoke to the enforcers so casually, but Newtbelly always found himself scrambling for the right thing to say. Recalling his last encounter with Lostspark, he tried to remind himself that it's not all that scary, but it didn't help much. Maybe he could talk to Magpiepaw? "Er, Magpiepaw was it?" He mustered an awkward smile as his ear flicked a little nervously. "How's your training?"

@Daragca
@Aroogi
@Marigoldwhisper
-
Old July 11th, 2024, 12:00 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post
Newtbelly
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

Ohh, so the two warriors knew each other. Hopefully Owlthroat bigged him up to the enforcer!! Hearing mention of Owlthroat's new apprentice left him a little worried, though. If Owlthroat said she was annoying, he was inclined to believe so. Agh - are these kids the future of ShadowClan? That was worrying. That said, Magpiepaw seemed okay, plus Newtbelly's own apprentice, Tickpaw, seemed to take things seriously enough. Maybe there was hope. He shook out his pelt, following the two more experienced warriors into the territory. He wasn't sure what to say to Tuftedtusk, he was a bit scared to speak to him, to be honest. Owlthroat spoke to the enforcers so casually, but Newtbelly always found himself scrambling for the right thing to say. Recalling his last encounter with Lostspark, he tried to remind himself that it's not all that scary, but it didn't help much. Maybe he could talk to Magpiepaw? "Er, Magpiepaw was it?" He mustered an awkward smile as his ear flicked a little nervously. "How's your training?"

@Daragca
@Aroogi
@Marigoldwhisper
-

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]

- - -
Dandelions... Magpiepaw knew those! She remembered blowing off their fluffy seeds with her mammy and the medicine cat apprentice claimed they were easy to spot along with moss. Which was true. Magpiepaw couldn't go a day without tangling moss within her fur, it was almost annoying.

The small she-cat swiftly darted away as soon as they were out of camp, her wide brown eyes scanning the area. Woah. It certainly was a sight, a sight full of herbs. Magpiepaw was quick on her paws and began to scramble to and fro to get the herbs she needed. She spotted a sprouting bed of dandelions and flicked her tail excitedly. Just as she was about to crouch down and pick them up, Newtbelly decided to strike conversation with her. Psh, why wouldn't he? She was completely and utterly awesome!

At the sound of the question that slipped from his maw, Magpiepaw knit her eyebrows. How could he not know HER!? BLASPHEMY! "Yeah, I'm Magpiepaw alright! The best cat to ever EVER grace the clans! Or I will be, but hey I'm pretty close, don't cha know?" Training? Bleh, don't even get her started on that pile of manure. She'd already ran through two mentors, both didn't last very long. Now she was thrown onto another one, Frogmask or something stupid like that.

"Training's a DRAG. I swear, at the pace I'm at it'll take me moons before I can even kill a cat in battle which is NO FUN." The small cat pouted as she slunk into a lazy sit. "I just wish all my mentors weren't absolute slugs."

Tags:
@Aroogi // Tuftedtusk
@Daragca // Owlthroat

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; July 11th, 2024 at 12:01 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 01:05 PM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Enforcer / 28M / ShC

---

Tuftedtusk rolled his eyes at Owlthroat's comment about his apprentice. "Can't say I'm not going though similar. On Pondpaw's first training session, I flipped her over my back and onto the ground. And guess what? She sprains her StarClan forsaken paw!" He let out a huff. Finchpaw? Straight up vanished. Pondpaw? Formerly RiverClan and sprains her paw. What, was he just destined to have bad luck with apprentices?!

But moving into the space where dandelion and moss grew, he began to pick the plants, still talking to the other warrior. "Other than that, I've been doing quite alright."

[ + 2 dandelion, + 2 moss ]
[ Owlthroat - @Daragca ]
[ Newtbelly - @sleepyyjax ]
[ Magpiepaw - @Marigoldwhisper ]

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

x Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer! x
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old July 11th, 2024, 03:28 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

Eeesh - he was glad she wasn't his apprentice. The furball was extremely bold, plus her attitude grated on him a little... Suddenly he was far more grateful for well-behaved Tickpaw. However, he could empathise with her frustrations in training. Newtbelly was always eager to get on with battle training, albeit he never thought about how he may 'kill a cat' (not that Owlthroat would have discouraged that kind of drive). "It'll fly by eventually. Training's not all about fun, though," he commented, resisting the urge to roll his eyes as he scanned the area for herbs. Interesting - Newtbelly never really saw fighting as fun, more so as the most important thing, a way to prove himself.. Right. Moss and dandelions. There was a decent bit of moss growing at the base of a tree, which he scraped off easily. Oh, and there was a nice patch of dandelions nearby! Newtbelly crept over, to the patch, it was quite pretty, actually! He never took the time to look at these kinds of things, he was normally far too preoccupied. A few bees were buzzing about them too, which he had to be careful not to disturb. He stopped to place his moss down and nipped a couple dandelions at the base of their stems. Two of each should be good, right? He added them to his pile, looking a little too proud of himself.

+ 2 dandelion + 2 moss

@Aroogi
@Daragca
@Marigoldwhisper
-
Old July 11th, 2024, 06:32 PM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
A chuckle graced his throat, it was relieving to hear Tuftedtusk had found himself in a similar position. It wasn’t just him weathering the storm. ”I get you, Willowpaw is similar. But can’t seem to hold a coherent train of thought, makes me worried.” It was in his nature to typically boast and brag about his apprentice’s wins. But Owlthroat truly had nothing good he could even conjure to mind, a sad sight really.

He dipped his head and furrowed through the undergrowth, the moss was easy enough to find. He lifted three large clumps and put them to one side to collect before they returned later. It seemed like the others had no problem collecting the bright yellow flowers, but he pushed through the undergrowth further. Moving forward into a clearing where the thickets broke.

A thick buzzing laced the air and he immediately stiffened. ”FOXDUNG!” Owlthroat bellowed, bees clouded the air swimming this way and that. He had to be careful here, they seemed irate. Angry almost, he remained frozen in place. Completely silent following his initial outburst, apprehension to speak and warn the others in case that made him a target. He hoped to Starclan that the patrol wouldn’t follow after him. This wasn’t a good situation to be in.

[ +3 Moss ]

[​​ @Aroogi @sleepyyjax @Marigoldwhisper ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old July 11th, 2024, 07:57 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]

- - -
"Not all about fun, huh?" Magpiepaw narrowed her eyes at the warrior. "Gee, would it kill me to have some eagerness to learn? Is that SOOO foreign to you? Gosh, where's the standard? Maybe learning IS fun." What a foggy brained lunatic. Training was tons of fun, buckets of it! What was so freakishly wrong about Magpiepaw having a bit of eagerness and perhaps some bloodlust? Nothing was wrong! She wasn't insane! Never had she even been! The apprentice made haste to get away from this buzz kill. Speaking of buzz, it seemed something did just that as it flew by her ear.

Magpiepaw knew better than to swat at it, she wasn't stupid. Bees were quite friendly when they weren't bothered. Honestly, they were annoying at best and absolutely horrifying at worst. And painful if somecat was stupid enough to get stung.

Right. Herbs. Magpiepaw hadn't forgotten about them.

ROLLING FOR HARVESTABILITY...
MAGPIEPAW ROLLED A 1
(harvest failed! try again.)

MAGPIEPAW ROLLED A 20
(harvest complete)

ROLLING FOR CONDITION...
MAGPIEPAW ROLLED A 15
(it is completely intact!)

Even if it took a second try, Magpiepaw successful gathered a dandelion, allowing it to be held gingerly in her jaws which was far easier said than done. How could somecats jaw possibly be this loose and unbelievably gentle?! GAH, IT WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE! But Magpiepaw knew that absolutely nothing was too impossible for her! So, of course she managed.

[+1 dandelion]

MAGPIEPAW ROLLED A 20
(harvest complete!)

ROLLING FOR CONDITIONS...
MAGPIEPAW ROLLED A 14
(slightly damaged, but usable)

[+1 dandelion]

Tags:
@Aroogi // Tuftedtusk
@Daragca // Owlthroat
@sleepyyjax // Newtbelly (hello sleepy! You're not in trouble, I just wanted to point out that you accidentally disrupted posting order, an important thing to have in patrols. You accidentally took Owlthroat's turn before waiting for you own, just wanted to give you a heads up! Here's the established order Incase you're confused :3

Tuftedtusk (Leader)
Owlthroat (Member)
Newtbelly (Member)
Magpiepaw (Member) thank you!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!