Last post by taillow
Today 10:18 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:18 PM

Old March 31st, 2024, 12:38 AM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kitty View Post

Milkkit
4 Moons | Kit | It/They | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

Artwork by TheSiubhan on DA
Milkkit frowned when the tom didn't respond like they'd thought he would. "Wha—?" they murmured. They had trouble believing kits could be so cruel. No kit had ever bullied them like that before... What made Jaykit such a prime target? Other than his blind eye, he seemed like such a sweet tom.

"Well, forget what the 'other kits' said," the black-furred kit spat, taking on a somewhat sour expression. "Have more faith in yourself. C'mon, lets go out in the clearing!" It sat up, tail swishing as they headed for the entrance. They beckoned for Jaykit to follow, arching their tail cheerily over their back.
Jaykit followed shyly. He had no clue what would've been thought of him, being a warrior, ha, he'd wish.

(OOC: I'm going to sleep soon, gn, also, we need a warrior or two. Irishawk lol, who's the other?)

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 31st, 2024, 12:42 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
Jaykit followed shyly. He had no clue what would've been thought of him, being a warrior, ha, he'd wish.

(OOC: I'm going to sleep soon, gn, also, we need a warrior or two. Irishawk lol, who's the other?)

Milkkit
4 Moons | Kit | It/They | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

Artwork by TheSiubhan on DA
Milkkit purred and with that, proceeded out of the nursery, a light bounce in their step. They checked over their shoulder to make sure that Jaykit was following. Seeing him fall in at their heels, it smiled contentedly and whisked away.

[OOC: Goodnight lol. Also hmm, I don't know. Do you have a warrior you could use? If not, we could make an open roleplay]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 3rd, 2024, 12:52 AM

Asterkit buried itself in the soft moss of his nest. He was lost in its thoughts as usual, daydreaming. It often wondered what it would be like when he became a warrior. It often wished time went faster than it does, but, for now, did enjoy the slower moments in life, despite craving for a bit of a dopamine boost every now and then.
He watched the clouds roll across the sky, though it almost seemed his vision lay not in the moment, but in its mind.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:44 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Myrtlekit

Myrtlekit breathes a sigh of relief as she once again becomes clean, now, to the task at hand. Shooting down her parents' suggestions because there's a chance she could get dirty again. There's no way she's going through that again, nuh-uh.

"Um... nope. I don't wanna go outside, it's yucky and the ground is my nemesis. It's evil. Evil I tell you," She tells her parents, nose upturned at the ground.

She has the right to refuse to get all yucky, the experience is traumatizing.

"Plus, mossball's bowring, what's the point? Why not loowk for cool-shaped clouds? I saw one shaped like a bunny once, it was adorable and yummy-looking at the same time, it was vewry confwicting!" She says, remembering the cloud, "But there arwen't any good clouds twoday."

She sighs, looking sadly at the ground. Eww, the ground. She should get off it. Solution: climb on Papa. She attempts to do just that.

"Lewt's just take a nap Papa, then we can drweam about bunnies," She says, nuzzling into Sharkhail's fur.

@Fish | @Ladieratt

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old April 4th, 2024, 07:34 PM

My Mood: Bored

Darkkit opened her eyes and saw the nursery "is it morning already ?" But she could see the stars "well .... i guess it's cool to see starclan too" she mewed as she stared at night sky.
Old April 5th, 2024, 09:49 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Honeystep
Kind ❀ Sweet ❀ Patient ❀ She/Her
“Sweetness can be found anywhere, you just need to look hard enough.”

"Well yes." Honeystep said with a soft smile. "You'll get used to the taste of moss and to move this large of a bundle around you have to use your teeth. Kicking it along might work but then you'll get the moss all dirty and that isn't very pleasant. Now watch me."

The honey scented cat unbundled the moss before she started to form a nice bed from the mass of moss. She fluffed up the moss before she pulled away an old nest and left it by the entrance to get rid of later. It smelt heavy of milk and looked raggedy. She then looked back to Mousekit with a soft smile. "Now make sure not to break up the moss too much or it might just fall all apart and not make much of a good nest." She said as she waited to watch the kit follow her instructions. Honeystep didn't want to do everything for the kit but it was hard to hold oneself back to let another take the time to learn.

Mousekit slowly nodded once Honeystep had finished her explanation. He could do that, probably... Mousekit took part of the remaining moss and made it into a little pile, then began carefully kneading it with his paws to soften up the bed. Or at least, that's what he hoped he was doing. Once the moss was looking adequately less flat, he bit the edge of the bed and tried his best to drag it further into the nursery. He stopped after just a tail-length, already a bit tired from pulling something backwards like that, but Mousekit wasn't going to complain.

Hrm. The bed was looking a little... smaller, than he had hoped. Well, maybe it could just be for a single kit like him instead of a queen and her litter. Or he could add more to it? He turned his head to look back at Honeystep and her reaction, face a little worried.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 5th, 2024 at 09:50 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 11:00 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Spiritbunny
| Any pronouns | RC warrior | Moons 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny smiled to each of the kits as each one came up, some sticking to the back and away from him while others munched on the fish they brought for them as a snack. Good, good. Now then, what story, what story. Hmmmm...The warrior-poet thought about it for a moment, though not wanted to take too long as kits are quite impatient creatures, she settled for a simple story. One that she was told when they were just a kt in the nursery like the ones in front of her. How funny it is how fast paced life seems to be when you take time to think about it. Spiritbunny sat up straight and with one last glace of their golden eyes across the kits, began to tell their story.

"Many moons ago, there lived a cat
Though it wasn't quite as simple as that

For this cat lived with his ghost
Just ask around, that's what they tell most

The pair lived in a forest that was more than wild
Though that was just the way they wanted it to be as a child

The cat would pull his ghost in for a dance
The ghost would never turn away the chance

To spin, to frolic, to hop, to play
Cat was always such fun, thought the ghost, until one day

The day that the cat was called to be an apprentice
Ghost was to be his best, this day was tremendous

But after that Cat no longer wanted to dance and sing
And soon the little ghost found himself on a string

Training, training, training, where was the fun in that?
Ghost asked the cat

What about the fields and games, friends and play?
I can't do that, not anymore, I will not sway

It was as though the cat was replaced by some unknown figure
Ghost was just as lost, his dear Cat turned so bitter.
"

Spiritbunny spoke the lines easily, reciting the tale that he heard so many times growing up from memory like it was something as natural to them as hunting or fighting was. Because it was, Spiritbunny was a poet after all, it was his job to recall such things, how else would he be able to make stories? Or rather, why make stories at all if you were just going to forget them. Personally, she thought the story clunky and downright bad in some parts, even as a kit they thought that, the tempos off and it didn't roll of the tongue like a song like the stories that Spiritbunny writes but he doesn't dare change it. It was a story of his youth, he couldn't just change it. Besides, kits don't usually care about things like counts and tempos and rhythms like he did so they probably wouldn't even notice.

The warrior waited for the kits to say anything if they wanted to, taking a small breather from how much she had spoken in just one go. Their golden eyes swept the group for reactions, curiously.
[ @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ - Jaykit | @nyx - Otterkit | @Katiethewolfchild - trio of kits ]
[ Sorry this took so long! I kind of forgot, thanks Nyx for the bump :] ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 6th, 2024, 06:33 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Sunkit existed

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 6th, 2024, 02:00 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Otterkit
10+/10

tags; ( @Dolomedes ; Spiritbunny )

he/him / riverclan kit / anxious / selectively mute

Silk Spinner [inactive]

The brown kitten licked some prey off his lips and glanced over at the cat who started speaking. He stared into the cat's unique eyes that had different shades of yellow. The cat had a nice sounding mew, and they always rhymed. A cat..and a ghost? Otterkit felt a shiver down his spine but he couldn't stop listening. The way the cat presented themselves was such a wonder.

"Poor ghost.." the kit thought with a short sigh.

Old April 10th, 2024, 12:27 PM

The leaves rustled as Asterkit found its way back into the nursery, the drama in the clearing distracting him from its moment of relaxation. It hopped into its nest, listening to the voices of cats around him.
He often thought up stories in his head, and he soon got wrapped up in one of them as it conjured up a few cats in his mind to entertain itself.