Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:12 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 07:56 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:46 AM
Marigoldpaw Training...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 07:45 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2019, 08:27 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantasism View Post

(ooc: Since your going to be inactive tomorrow, I dont mind if you dont respond or if someone else interacts instead!)

Sootcloud blinked at the cat before her, having just finished with her last meal of the day. The solid-black she-cat had recognized Amaryllisfrost from a couple meaningless encounters, but nothing that was truly worth mentioning. Despite her unfamiliarity, she had meowed a greeting.

"Say, what has you looking all dramatic at this time of night?"
Amaryllisfrost looked over at the she-cat, her dark blue eyes glimmering. The young she-cat shrugged. "I'm just bored," she mewed. "I don't think I know your name. I'm Amaryllisfrost, you?"
Old June 20th, 2019, 11:10 AM
Ectoplasmic Entity

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Amaryllisfrost looked over at the she-cat, her dark blue eyes glimmering. The young she-cat shrugged. "I'm just bored," she mewed. "I don't think I know your name. I'm Amaryllisfrost, you?"
The warrior’s green eyes lit up at the response. It seems as though she’ll be having some small talk before shutting down for the day.

”It’s Sootcloud! I’m just a warrior, really.” A purr came from her chest, soft and low. “If your bored enough to be sitting in the moonlight like that, then why aren’t you doing anything?”

"There it is again... that Snapping Sound..."

~+=Sootcloud=+~
|| Ref | Bio ||
Old June 20th, 2019, 08:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
TansyJaw felt her nerves subside somewhat she gave a bright smile,as if all her annoyance had been completely washed away. Why was she so happy? She couldn't understand herself but she just went along with the feeling as her blue eyes looked at him, a kind look in them."Well I'm glad you feel the same~".her tone was calm- soothing too hear almost. The golden tabby headed for the entrance, the tabby Tom padding next to her and she spoke again a hint of curiosity shining through."How have you been? Anything unusal happen this past moon?".Yes she had too admit that it might be slightly awkward to just ask that- or maybe that was just her overthinking things but she knew that small talk couldn't hurt. Now that the golden Molly thought about it they didn't exactly know much about each other and oddly enough she wouldn't mind knowing more about TigerSlash.TansyJaw gazed at the Tom waiting for his reply as they entered the territory.

(Territory?)
Tigerslash returned the smile, slightly crooked. He twitched his tail, his gaze kept on the she-cat he had made friends with. He didn't know why he felt so at ease with Tansyjaw, but it wasn't an unwelcome feeling. A kind look crossed over her blue gaze and he darted his gaze towards the entrance of camp. "Yeah," he replied. Her tone was calm and almost soothing, making him relax slightly. He padded after her as she made her way towards the territory, his ears angled slightly forwards. "Nothing too unusual. I've heard something going on with RiverClan and SkyClan, but it's a bit vague," he replied. "Otherwise I've been hunting a bit, the usual," he added. "What about you?" He questioned. He decided that returning the question could get the conversation started, which would be better than a long stretch of awkward silence.

(yee!)
Old June 20th, 2019, 11:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

~ @Sharp moon ~

Mottledwing padded out of the warriors den, giving her front legs a quick stretch. The former queen had nearly just got out of the nursery and was ready to become a warrior again. A few days ago she had a dizzy spell and went to the medicine den and found out something important that she wanted to tell her mate.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 21st, 2019, 10:11 AM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post
~ @Sharp moon ~

Mottledwing padded out of the warriors den, giving her front legs a quick stretch. The former queen had nearly just got out of the nursery and was ready to become a warrior again. A few days ago she had a dizzy spell and went to the medicine den and found out something important that she wanted to tell her mate.

Rockclaw had a mouse in his mouth, he dropped it in the fresh kill pile before seeing, Mottledwing. "Hey Mottledwing!" He meowed to his mate, he went to her and nuzzled her.
Old June 21st, 2019, 05:33 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantasism View Post

The warrior’s green eyes lit up at the response. It seems as though she’ll be having some small talk before shutting down for the day.

”It’s Sootcloud! I’m just a warrior, really.” A purr came from her chest, soft and low. “If your bored enough to be sitting in the moonlight like that, then why aren’t you doing anything?”
Amaryllisfrost twitched an ear. "Well I didn't want to leave in case my daughter Angelpaw awoke and was concerned that I left." The young mother's eyes widened slightly, as though troubled at the thought of leaving her daughter alone in camp. "She's newly apprenticed and I just can't quite get over the fact that she's not snuggling in the nursery with me anymore."

Last edited by Aquilex; June 21st, 2019 at 05:34 PM.
Old June 21st, 2019, 11:29 PM
Ectoplasmic Entity

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Amaryllisfrost twitched an ear. "Well I didn't want to leave in case my daughter Angelpaw awoke and was concerned that I left." The young mother's eyes widened slightly, as though troubled at the thought of leaving her daughter alone in camp. "She's newly apprenticed and I just can't quite get over the fact that she's not snuggling in the nursery with me anymore."
Sootcloud's eyes lit up at the mention of her clanmate's daughter. "That's so cute!" She purred, oblivious to Amaryllisfrost's worry. "Though I doubt she feel's the same.. I remember being very excited to leave the den to become a warrior." The warrior gave a short laugh, easily reminiscing her own days as a newly-appointed apprentice before becoming a bit thoughtful. "Though I guess I did get a bit scared when I didn't smell any of the queens when I woke up the next day."

"There it is again... that Snapping Sound..."

~+=Sootcloud=+~
|| Ref | Bio ||
Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post
Rockclaw had a mouse in his mouth, he dropped it in the fresh kill pile before seeing, Mottledwing. "Hey Mottledwing!" He meowed to his mate, he went to her and nuzzled her.
Mottledwing heard him call out to her, causing her to look up. She allowed him to come to her first. The molly let out a purr and have his head an affectionate lick. "I got great news.", she meowed.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 22nd, 2019, 11:22 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Mottledwing heard him call out to her, causing her to look up. She allowed him to come to her first. The molly let out a purr and have his head an affectionate lick. "I got great news.", she meowed.

"Great news?" The tom asked his mate, he tilted his head with confused eyes, he sat down covering his paws with his tail.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 12:34 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
@RedHead
[love me some salty southpaw lol]

Lately, Sealight has played hookie with the last two border patrols he’d been scheduled for. It’s not that he didn't do them, Sealight still patrolled the border, he just did so alone. Arguably, that’d labeled be dangerous and unacceptable behavior if Flintspirit or Passionstar found out, especially with all the dog sightings, but the carefree warrior really couldn't bother dealing with the few extra felines attending the patrols. He never worked well in groups anyways, so why bother making his Clanmate’s lives harder?

Sealight returned from his solo-morning-patrol unharmed. His tail was held high with pride from his success, and there was a slight smuggy-skip in his step when he entered the clearing. This might have been too bold of an entrance, considering the negative energy he felt passing a certain Clanmate on his way in. They were mumbling something inaudible at first, so Sealight kept heading towards the fresh-kill pile. None of his business, anyway. But as soon as the white-furred warrior began minding his own business again, that same cat spat something again, this time within earshot. Sealight stopped in his tracks, swiveling his ears around to acknowledge the tom’s distress. He eyed the fresh-kill pile in front of him, licked his lips wishfully, then with a huff, turned back to go check on his irritated Clanmate.

“Pardon me, but...” Sealight took a seat beside the silver tabby, keeping a respectful distance just in case he needed space, but close enough to show his genuine concern, “are you alright?”

Narrowed leaf-green eyes were soon fixated on the cat that had seated himself next to him. At first, Southpaw was slightly taken aback. The tom was handsome, that was for sure. And Southpaw always felt at a disadvantage when talking to handsome toms. Especially when the situation required for him to be irritated at them, such as the situation in front of him at the moment. He flexed his claws, of the unhurt paw of course, ears halfway between perked up and attentive, and down and threatening.
He blamed his confusion of emotions on the handsome warrior in front of him.
Flicking his tail, the tomcat looked down at his paws, hoping that would help his situation some. It did a little. “One, why are you wondering? You don’t even know me.” He kept his eyes fixated on his paws, determined not to glance at the warrior again. “Two, why do you care?
“Three..” He had made the mistake to look up, and meeting the warrior’s eyes caused his eartips to start burning. Why are you so... perfect-looking?? Southpaw swallowed, his ears still confused as to where they should sit on his head. “I’m perfectly fine.” The voice crack at the end of his sentence didn’t help the lie at all.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread