Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:42 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 11:33 AM
The world is big and ours...
by Bonsai
Last post by Bonsai
Today 11:28 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:27 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Nim
Today 11:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2018, 12:36 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptex0owl View Post
As Falconkit slowly sat up, deciding if Coonkit was truely friendly or not. As she blinked, she noticed that she hasn't blinked yet. Shaking her head slightly, she tried talking more clearly again. "Hi...i'm Falconkit..." Her speaking skills weren't always that good, but she tries as much as she shows the most emotion within her heart and her dark green eyes. And for him to be this slightly too close, she, at this point, is still scared. Wondering if she looks the same, she gets more and more curious about who she is.
Coonkit smiled, his small face shining with happiness; he seemed to have found a new kit, one he hadn't met yet. "Ice to meet you, Falconkit," The Brown tom kit curled his tail up and tipped his head slightly to the side. "Do you have any siblings?" He had one sibling, Hollowkit, who was his brother.
Old November 25th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful

Falconkit smiled as she tipped her head to the side. But once she heard the word 'sibling', she just stared at Coonkit with so much curiosity, her eyes look like they might pop out of her skull. "What are siblings?" She asked Coonkit, she also wondered if Coonkit had every kit experienced she possibly missed. Just by her thinking about it, she became worried if she totally missed out on everything. Her ears twitching with worry that she hid (or at least tries to) on her face.
Old November 25th, 2018, 01:09 PM

@Deranged Llama (I forgot to quote, my bad)
Falconkit smiled as she tipped her head to the side. But once she heard the word 'sibling', she just stared at Coonkit with so much curiosity, her eyes look like they might pop out of her skull. "What are siblings?" She asked Coonkit, she also wondered if Coonkit had every kit experienced she possibly missed. Just by her thinking about it, she became worried if she totally missed out on everything. Her ears twitching with worry that she hid (or at least tries to) on her face.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Raptor0owl; November 30th, 2018 at 06:42 PM. Reason: fixing
Old November 25th, 2018, 01:49 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
Minkfoot flicked his ears as her voice hit them ,once her name was said he repeated it over and over in his mind so that he won't forget it and just by the fact that it sounded unique ,like his own well he thought his name was unique anyways "a beautiful name indeed. I don't think there's enough names as creative as yours in our clan . We could use those . " he commented as he decided to roll on to and rest on his stomach and yawned once more with a head shake , the tom bent down to give his right paw a good wash before laying his head down , his orbs returned their attention to Azaleaskip and smiled at her question "well my dear ,it's minkfoot. But my friends call me Minky. Feel free to use either one " he answered as he looked back out into the clearing , it was kinda bare today some cats were either hiding away or out hunting ,he shivered at that thought , it wasn't the right day for him to hunt since it was kinda chilly and all .

The only times he ever got up on his paws were if he wanted to run around the territory and hunt if he was getting cabin fever,or if he absolutely had to or if he wanted something else to eat that was actually fresh . He smiled once he saw a few apprentices play fight which drug his memory back to harepaw a fellow windclanner that he had gotten the wonderful chance to meet at the gathering . "kinda a gloomy day aint it?" he commented after he looked up at the sky and back at the she cat . he didn't mind gloomy days at all ,perfect time for naps! He just didn't like the fact that sometimes his pelt will get soaked when it rained .
Azaleaskip smiled lightly at the tom. "Minkfoot," she murmured outloud. "I'll remember that. And thank you!" She purred at his compliment. Having grown up being a molly who'd been depressed for a good portion of her life, to see anyone in good spirits was a blessing to her. If she hadn't known better, Azaleaskip wouldv'e probably thanked StarClan for the sudden presence of her fellow warrior. Perking her ears erect, she looked around the camp after the warrior's comment, casting her gaze to the sky. Although it was rather gloomy physically, with leaf-bare steadily approaching the moor, she knew all too well that he was probably referencing to the mood of the cats in the camp. Shuffling uneasily, the molly meekly nodded. "I suppose it is gloomy after all. But I can see why," she added after a moment of hesitance.

The she-cat was one of the warriors who hadn't agreed with driving RiverClan out of their home. Although she had kept her thoughts to herself, she had been thinking all along that what her Clan and ShadowClan were doing was no better then the dreaded, disbanded Dusk Syndicate. She nearly scoffed as the thought crossed her mind. But to fulfill her duties, it was clear that she needed to follow the Warrior Code. And Azaleaskip knew that in the Code it was evident that all warriors had to follow the word of their leader - regardless of if what their leader was doing was morally right or wrong. Scuffing her paws in the dirt, Azaleaskip attempted to chase the dark thoughts out of her mind, focusing on the warrior next to her instead.

"So, Minkfoot," she asked him, demonstrating that she remembered his name and pretending to put on a cheery tone. "Do you think we'll do well for leaf- bare? The prey hasn't seemed to go away that much..." Although Azaleaskip wasn't one for smalltalk, she knew it was better then discussing a possible war at paw.

Last edited by Aquarius; November 25th, 2018 at 01:49 PM.
Old November 26th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Me & My Hexcore

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
"Isn't a kit warrior what being an apprentice is?" she asked being caught slightly off guard. She centered her pose by bringing her paws out and she lowered her weight slightly. "Like this?" she questioned calmly.

(sorry it's kinda short)
Jaggedspring shrugged. "I guess, but that's the way you see it" He'd watch her get ready. "Looks good. Now see if you can attack me and remember claws sheathed." Jaggedspring mewed with a wink. He was kinda ready to see how she would do after the huge "Sneak attack" on him. He actually thought she did pretty good, but he didn't want to admit it or others might see him in a different way.

"When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission"

|Not Mine|
Old November 26th, 2018, 04:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Azaleaskip smiled lightly at the tom. "Minkfoot," she murmured outloud. "I'll remember that. And thank you!" She purred at his compliment. Having grown up being a molly who'd been depressed for a good portion of her life, to see anyone in good spirits was a blessing to her. If she hadn't known better, Azaleaskip wouldv'e probably thanked StarClan for the sudden presence of her fellow warrior. Perking her ears erect, she looked around the camp after the warrior's comment, casting her gaze to the sky. Although it was rather gloomy physically, with leaf-bare steadily approaching the moor, she knew all too well that he was probably referencing to the mood of the cats in the camp. Shuffling uneasily, the molly meekly nodded. "I suppose it is gloomy after all. But I can see why," she added after a moment of hesitance.

The she-cat was one of the warriors who hadn't agreed with driving RiverClan out of their home. Although she had kept her thoughts to herself, she had been thinking all along that what her Clan and ShadowClan were doing was no better then the dreaded, disbanded Dusk Syndicate. She nearly scoffed as the thought crossed her mind. But to fulfill her duties, it was clear that she needed to follow the Warrior Code. And Azaleaskip knew that in the Code it was evident that all warriors had to follow the word of their leader - regardless of if what their leader was doing was morally right or wrong. Scuffing her paws in the dirt, Azaleaskip attempted to chase the dark thoughts out of her mind, focusing on the warrior next to her instead.

"So, Minkfoot," she asked him, demonstrating that she remembered his name and pretending to put on a cheery tone. "Do you think we'll do well for leaf- bare? The prey hasn't seemed to go away that much..." Although Azaleaskip wasn't one for smalltalk, she knew it was better then discussing a possible war at paw.
Minkfoot smiled at her 'thank you ' and nodded in return , atleast she said thank you . he liked it when cats said that , for him if was a rare thing to here , most or atleast the ones he stumbled upon don't say that . Even though he's a prideful tom ,he still tries to say it . He hummed at her response before looking back up at the sky yeah...I can see why too ..everything now is just...gloomy...all because we had to drive riverclan out... he grumbled at that thought , he found a bit of joy and fun in fighting but...fighting those who are clearly innocent at the time being just...didn't feel right to him.it's not like that they care. All they care about is that we follow their orders. and as that thought passed his eyes widened ,shocked that he had thought of that which he had never thought of before no..our leaders care about us. Push that other thought aside! he narrowed his eyes a bit as he nodded to himself .

His ears twitched at her question which drug him out of his thoughts making him look in her direction and for his eyes to shin as a smile appeared "why of course! With our own food and...I hate to say this ,riverclans food.we will be fine. And I mean the leaders didn't say anything about not hunting on riverclan grounds did they? So badda bing badda boom! We won't starve if we hunt as fast as hares!" he half purred. And besides he didn't hear their leader say they couldn't , and who's gonna occupy the land while riverclans away? He honestly thought there wasn't anything wrong with that .and besides he's never tasted fish.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 26th, 2018, 04:44 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Jaggedspring shrugged. "I guess, but that's the way you see it" He'd watch her get ready. "Looks good. Now see if you can attack me and remember claws sheathed." Jaggedspring mewed with a wink. He was kinda ready to see how she would do after the huge "Sneak attack" on him. He actually thought she did pretty good, but he didn't want to admit it or others might see him in a different way.
She reared onto her back paws her white toes coming forth to smack Jaggedspring on the side of his neck with her claws sheathed. She landed gently on the ground again dispersing her weight onto her paws and readying for the next attack. Her eyes glared back at him brimming with excitement and laced with challenge.
Old November 26th, 2018, 07:03 PM

@Blade (There we go :3)
Falconkit looked at Northkit, wondering if that is a game, but yet wondering also, if it's truly healthy for kits AND safe. "Uhhh, what game is that?" She asked him. Maybe she can jump as high as he can, but she kinda doubts it. Her eyes darting from Northkit, to the wall, trying not to be rude, but also her eyes filled with wonder and excitement.
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.

Last edited by Raptor0owl; November 29th, 2018 at 07:37 AM.
Old November 28th, 2018, 04:56 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

The crisp crackle of leaves made Shrikepaw's ears twitched as she trudged through the moorlands, taking in her surroundings with a keen eye. It was overcast, beautifully so, with large fluffy clouds invading the horizon and basking the land in a soft gray hue. A perfect day to just sit back and watch dreamily at the clouds above. Of course though fate had other plans, and she couldn't enjoy it. Turning her head over to look at the source of the problem Shrikepaw furrowed her brows, gazing at her fluffy white mentor. His name was Cottonspirit, and she hated him. There was nothing inherently bad about him, per se, though that was part of the problem. He was just so peppy, so full of life and love, and blegh, she couldn't relate. Turning her attention back to herself wasn't much of a consolation either, her coat was a mess, her plan for the day was ruined by 'training', and to top it all off she hadn't gotten a lick of sleep the last few nights. It was just all so much, too much.

@Gemini

Last edited by Tavvi; November 28th, 2018 at 04:58 PM.
Old November 28th, 2018, 05:58 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythical myik View Post

"Uh-"
She had never thought of the clans fighting before, and she'd dismissed everything about the topic. Such a disgrace, unknowing of the affairs of her clan completely. It would be her mate's job, right? To learn and chose for her. After all it's what her mother said, right? 'A lady hold's her tongue, it's the tom's job to enrol in such events.' She'd always followed that advice. That... 'helpful' advice. And now, her she was. With a tom she's never met, a tom with pretty eyes. A tom who has his life together. He has a side, and she doesn't. She doesn't... What is she doing? She doesn't even have a mate, hardly any friends, she's just existing. Existing... that sounds horrid. Just being, she didn't even have a name for herself. She was just, 'Nimblebreeze' that one she cat. If she disappeared who would care? Her father maybe, her sister. Anyone else? Who else? Their's gotta be someone... One cat, her mother? Hardly, when was the last time she spoke to her? That evil rat, it's her fault. She's nothing here, just another speck of dust in the medicine den. A bother, who would waste their time on her? This cat, with his... eyes. He was just wasting his time. She isn't worth the time. No Nimble... take a breath. It's fine, you're fine....
Her eyes looked up at the tom, it had only been a moment. But it felt longer. "I'm afraid I don't really know anything, honestly. Ha.." She trailed, looking down once more. Keeping her smile and her voice away from the sobs that hit her throat. "It's difficult to... understand. Unless of coarse, you've seen everything around you. Me? I've been blocking it out..." She mewed, muttering under her breath. "Stupid Nimble."

Stagbeam’s expression immediately morphed of one of interest to one of concern as he leaned forwards a little to catch what Nimblebreeze was saying. His dark ocean colored orbs sparkled with the emotion, his tail flicking as he processed her words in his brain. “Well that makes sense of course. Not everyone likes to be involved in these types of...” He flicked his ears as he sought out a word to describe the situation. “Affairs.” He glanced at her again, still leaning forwards so he was eye level with the shorter she-cat. “So let’s talk about something else! War isn’t the greatest topic anyways. Let me think...” Stagbeam cast his eyes to the skies as he thought, his ears flicking like they always did when he was thinking hard and deep. The warrior then looked back to the feline, a playful smile coming across his maw. “How about embarrassing stories? Those are usually some good icebreakers.” His dark blue eyes sparkled with excitement as he said this. Stagbeam liked to get straight to the deep stuff when talking with other cats, his “icebreakers” were usually more like “I want to know everything about you right now” situations. It made some cats uncomfortable, but Stagbeam was so friendly that a lot of cats didn’t have the heart to tell him that.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread