Today 07:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2023, 06:48 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Pebblefur

Pebblefur looked up at Beansprout. She didn't know Beansprout really at all, but she thought he would be a good leader.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old May 21st, 2023, 10:03 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Petuniafire just listened from the warriors den. She wasn't feeling all that well and she was still grieving for the loss of her mother.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 22nd, 2023, 12:04 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

「♚」 THE DARK LORD「♚」
╰► WORMBITE
he | him X heavily scarred tall & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy amber eyes X
ೃ⁀➷ @Loveless.Fawn

The Dark Lord was making a late entrance to the party. After finishing his patrolling and bringing back a squirrel, it seems something was a mist. The first announcement had been completely missed by Wormbite all together - unaware of who even sat upon the Streamstone. Misty hues shifting about with a hint of uncomfortably. He supposed this would be the meeting they came together and picked a leader, yes? He moved to take a seat near the back, sitting hunched.

Wormbite had already long since had his vote, and he was sure it was .. obvious. Still, he hadn't been expecting to hear (from Pebblesplash?) that it had already happened. Beansprout, if he was gathering correctly, was Riverclan's leader as it stood. His eyebrows furrowed together, leaning into to listen to what the molly spoke of. His mind reeling, and he cursed himself for being late.

.. And then she said something that made him recoil and begin to sink into the ground. The idea of him leading Riverclan was almost laughable if it wasn't terrifying. He didn't.. have the best social skills.. or temper. "...No. I have no interest in being the leader of Riverclan where there is a perfectly fine candidate. " Wormbite piqued up, quick to dismiss any bubbling of that idea. Though, Pebblesplash did say like him. Only the issue was .. the only one like him (in his opinion) was Beansprout.

Besides that, he kept quiet. Partially because he did agree with the prior points - it was should've been a group discussion. On the other paw, he didn't seem a different outcome. Finally, a part of him.. was curious .. to see how the Siamese would respond.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old May 22nd, 2023, 12:41 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
Marigoldleap
❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

Little late the molly caught on real fast and headed out of the nursery. She sat down near the back of the crowd, but still close by to her beloved clanmates. Oh it was Beansprout the cat she had heard about at the last meeting. He was leader? Wow how did she miss that? Marigoldleap looked at him in an attempt to try and read his body language, but she was soon distracted by a clanmate who called out. This was t be expected. New leadership was hard. She did have to agree that this was out of nowhere. Maybe the clan should of had a say in who they wanted as leader. What was done was done and they had a leader. Now to see if he would actually do something worth noting or fail like the rest of the leaders.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 22nd, 2023, 01:24 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

SNOWKIT
fluffy white she-cat with brown and black patches and icy blue eyes.
she/her

Waahhhh, so much happening!!!

Snowkit's eyes flitted from cat to cat, tail twitching behind her nervously. Stonepaw wanted her to sit, and the other cat- Russetpaw? was okay with it... then another cat came up too!! So many!! The weird feeling in her tummy bubbled even more as she silently shuffled closer to Stonepaw, attempting to slot herself between his paws for comfort.

Then the cat on the big stone began talking more and everyone's expressions changed. Snowkit couldn't tell what all those expressions meant. But Stonepaw looked upset. So did that Russetpaw cat. She didn't know how the other one that had sat with Stonepaw felt either. Why were they all upset? The tiny she-cat tilted her head to the side, looking up at Stonepaw curiously. As she did so, though, she felt a paw boop her nose, causing Snowkit to let out a little squeak. She attempted to look at her nose just as she did in the medicine den when she had first met Stonepaw, failing once again. Grr. She was gonna see her own nose one day, mark her words!!

Snowkit let out a mrrp, looking up at the herb cat again.

"Wha... Wha..." Words hard. How was she supposed to say this? She just wanted to know if her friend was okay!! "Whaa... wrong? Why Stoneypaws looks uppiesets? Snowkit wa- Snowkit waaan make Stoneypaws feel betters!! Snowkit gives Stonepaws he- heeeerbs? Make feel betters?" That was what they were for, right? Herbs made cats feel better, so if Stonepaw was given herbs, he wouldn't be upset! ...Right?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 22nd, 2023, 09:38 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive

• Cormorantkit •
long-furred smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes

The young tabby turned to face her head towards the newcomer, bright eyes blinking inquisitively as she listened at the other kit speaking. Meeting? This was a meeting? Cormorantkit didn’t know this was a meeting. Letting out a small mrrp, the young tabby nodded her head. The bright light of the sun still hurt her eyes, and the unfamiliar scents of cats she didn’t know continued to attack at her senses. Wiggling her nose, Cormorantkit tilted her head at the other kits’ mention of screaming. What was screaming? Was it something loud? Did it hurt ears? The young child continued to stare, opening her jaws slightly to respond quietly to the other kit. “Who… is you?” Cormorantkit casted a rather lazy attempt at trying to point at the other kit as she was implying that she was speaking to her and only her. Genuinely, Cormorantkit was trying to get used to the fact that she was speaking to another kit other than her siblings, and it was already a little weird.

The young tabby’s attention then faced up towards the big kitty that was on the big stone, her eyes wide as she listened to him speak. Bean? She didn’t know his name, but she did get the implication from the sudden murmurings of cats around her that this cat was specifically called ‘bean’. “Big… Beanie! Mr. Big Beanie!” She squealed, entirely unbothered by all the sudden catastrophe that was going on around her.

Her former attention towards the tortoiseshell kit was entirely washed away as she was now focused towards the new leader. She kept on with her mini chant, lazily trying to bounce herself up and down as she stared happily at the new leader, lips curled into a wide grin as her underdeveloped canids shown. Of course, her child brain couldn’t understand why other cats were so negative about the fact that he was the new leader, as she was trying to get why and how meetings worked. She’s only a child, after all.

@Leafie @vellichor [ for the mention of Cormorant calling Bean ‘Big Beanie’ lol]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 24th, 2023 at 06:50 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2023, 03:39 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springkit
long furred torbie - 0 moon - She/Her

It had taken Springkit a few minutes to realize that the kit she had approached was a bit younger than she was. Of course she wasn't even a moon old yet close to it but not just yet. Springkit didn't seem to care nor mind that the other's speech pattern was a bit off, well compared to the older kits from the nursery. Furry ears flicked as she listened to the other ask who she was, it seemed that she forgot her manners. Though she wasn't entirely sure if she even had any manners in the first place since she just did whatever came to her mind first and would think about it afterwards. "I'm Springkit!" she was a tad bit too excited about telling someone her name but that seemed to be just her weird quirk. Ears flicked to hear that the older cat was talking once more, something about leadership. Had they really been without a leader? She wasn't entirely sure since she never interreacted with the last one before hand. While she was sitting by the younger kit, she chanced a look around at the others around them to judge their reactions. It seemed that some weren't too happy about this and others kept quiet about their feelings. Springkit wasn't sure as to why some were throwing question after question at the big cat on the rock.

All she knew was that this time no one was yelling and she was happy about that she wouldn't have to go hide in the nursery. The torbie had momentarily forgotten about the other for a hot minute. "Mr big beanie?" she tilted her head she guessed it was a nickname the younger kit gave the other. She hadn't thought that the other cats could be given nicknames, that was new to her. "Are you friends with the big cat?" she thought that was pretty cool if they were friends, she didn't think the older ones could be their friends.

@ares

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 23rd, 2023, 04:49 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Beansprout
As his words rang out above the clearing, Beansprout braced himself for any criticism, fair or unfair, that may be thrown his way. However, strangely enough, he was met with what he saw as enthusiasm and kindness, albeit very quiet. The one-eyed tom flattened his ear, gaze sweeping over the murmuring crowd. He did have a few cats to address, at least.

First, there was the familiar Minnowpaw @Solar with its countless questions and strange verbiage. With a small smile, he let Gingerfrost @Estelle answer any of the young cat's questions before he jumped in. After the deputy assured Minnowpaw that RiverClan wasn't going to fall, Beansprout nodded. "Yes, we won't fall. Gingerfrost told me his reasons for choosing me were my active presence and dedication to this Clan. If I had turned down the offer, well, I wouldn't be up here. Gingerfrost would simply have to find another candidate, I suppose." The small cat let out a low hmm as he thought to himself before another voice caught his attention.

Ah, more questions. Beansprout perked up, spotting Pebblesplash @Loveless.Fawn and recognizing her voice. As she asked her own questions, Beansprout tried his best to answer as they came at him. "While the group discussion idea was proposed at Snowleap's meeting, I'm not all too sure who started the idea or how it would actually have happened. Perhaps a group meeting started by Gingerfrost...?" the last few words were mumbled to himself. He cleared his throat and continued. "Either way, I think it was up to Gingerfrost as to whether he wanted to go with a group vote or pick a candidate for leadership, and I will respect his decision." Oh, his somewhat recent scolding of the deputy himself. "This is true, yes. But I would argue that this is a strength, not a weakness. Since his Clan-wide... 'wake-up-call', for lack of better words, Gingerfrost has been putting much more effort into the care and upkeep of this Clan. I don't want to fully judge him because of his past if he's obviously putting in the effort now. Should he have been doing so from the start? Yes, but the past is the past, and I trust that he is doing what he can to make up for it."

It seemed Pebblesplash meant no harm in her words as the she-cat was smiling. To be honest, none of what she said really rubbed the siamese the wrong way, and he was happy to answer any question or criticism that was hurled his way. As for Wormbite @x ghostie... He had no idea his companion was here until Beansprout heard his familiar voice. Though the blind tom couldn't see it, Beansprout offered a smile to him and felt his face flush just a bit. "Well, you heard what Wormbite said," was all he could really add to that before regaining his composure and answering the final query. It left him a bit shocked and quiet for a moment, head tilted to the side ever so slightly.

"I certainly can't change those negative impressions of me right now, and I do understand if some of you mistrust or dislike me, or even think of me as selfish. All I ask is that you give me time to prove myself and be open to perhaps changing your minds. I would also like to open the leader's den for any and all cats to enter, whether that be to ask me a question, talk with me, give me feedback, or even tell me off if you believe I'm doing wrong."

With that, he offered a dip of his head to Pebblesplash before moving on to Tinystorm @BEAR.. To be honest, he didn't think saying anything more would appease the still-recovering warrior, so he simply nodded and flicked his tail. Beansprout was determined to prove his worth and, more importantly, prove that he was the right leader for RiverClan. Tinystorm was right; words were just empty promises. beansprout was determined to fulfill them.

"This meeting is dismissed. I will call a meeting soon after I receive my name to reassign mentors for apprentices who need it, as well as to perform other ceremonies." Beansprout didn't want any cat's special day to be overshadowed by this leader announcement, after all, and wanted to wait until he was a proper 'star to do ceremonies to avoid any backlash. With that, he offered a curt nod to the crowd and leaped down from the Streamstone and into the leader's den to prepare himself.

// meeting dismissed! next meeting is planned to start monday 6/5 \\

hello all! i'm so sorry for the delay on this meeting post, prepping for vacation has been a lot more than i thought it would be. this is my last post before i leave, so please redirect any riverclan-related matters to estelle or carmen until may 31st! thank you all!

Last edited by vellichor; May 23rd, 2023 at 04:50 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2023, 08:32 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Russetpaw
So much was happening that it made Russetpaw's head spin. Beside them Stonepaw seemed to be growing more upset by the moment, and instinctively the russet-furred somali placed their tail across his back in a sign of reassurance. They didn't have to be sure of what was going on to comfort a friend, green eyes moved from the large rock to the kind young apprentice. If they were asked, it seemed that whoever was atop the rock was not well liked, at least not by this young cat (nor some others who had gathered around them). If that was the case, and they were the ones taking Pikestar's place, the somali questioned for the first time if they should've even come back in the first place.

In between comments given from the crowd, Russetpaw noticed the young kitten speak up, offering to make Stonepaw feel better. She let out a little 'mrrp' herself. Something in the innocence displayed by Snowkit melted her heart. So young and yet already intune with the emotions and feelings of those around her - it reminded Russetpaw of when she had been a kitl; always seeming to feel emotions at a much more intense wave than those around her. It had confused her greatly and left her heartbroken many times before - she hoped the same would not be true for this little one.

Soon enough the cat on the rock continued, and not much of what he said made sense. Russetpaw did their best to listen, fur prickling briefly as they remembered that it would be at this time they would be introduced to the Clan. But to their relief... that moment never seemed to come. The tom seemed to be dismissing the cats gathered, and ending the meeting by leaping off the large rock and disappearing into a crevice at the base.

...Huh.

Mind still wheeling from everything, Russetpaw looked again to Stonepaw, and Snowkit, and the others around them. Perhaps... one of them would know. But... with the young kitten within earshot, the somali did not wish to risk it. "If you'll excuse me. Thank you for allowing me to sit with you all," she smiled to those gathered around, before looking to Snowkit with a wider grin. "And a pleasure to meet you, little Snowkit. I hope I get to talk with you again." A rumbling purr from her chest as she blinked at the young kitten before standing up and padding away from the group.

"Gingerfrost." Hesitation gripped the words in her throat, and Russetpaw realized it was fear in her chest that had it tightened. Green eyes that had never been good at hiding emotion displayed it clearly. A beat, and then another. She made sure to keep her voice low, so that only the tom before her would hear her. "...Before I joined RiverClan, I ran into Pikestar, the old leader, sometime last fall. He... was very kind to me. If you don't mind, I would like to pay my respects to wherever he's been... buried." ...Why was it so hard to imagine the tom as no longer with them? Why did it leave an ache in her chest? She didn't know him that well. She really only knew his name, and that he was kind... But truthfully, she didn't need to know anymore than that.

Anxiously, the russet-furred somali shuffled her paws as she awaited the deputy's answer.

[ @carmen @lio @rowan @/anyone else they were sitting with! @Estelle - surprise russet has no idea what happened and in true russet fashion has leapt to conclusions oops; its up to ginger man to explain that pike isn't actually dead ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 23rd, 2023 at 09:09 PM.
Old May 24th, 2023, 03:05 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

Fogcloud had been silent throughout the whole meeting though their eyes narrowed in annoyance for the rest of the meeting that Beansprout was taking the position of leader. Truly selfish in her eyes. He has been a friend of Snowleap and this is what he does. She shook her head before slinking out of camp

Beetlepaw frowned he had trusted Beansprout after he had taught him how to swim but he was taking…his mentors spot. He frowned before going to the apprentices den.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Closed Thread