Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:38 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:34 PM
the scrapyard (open!)
by glitch
Last post by wolfie
Today 09:28 PM
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 09:27 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2019, 01:52 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

{ @Fuzzyfeline Lets see how far my impulsive idea takes us }

A light grey molly sat in the clearing looking slightly worried. She was looking for someone in particular but she had no clue where he was. Owlpaw was still overwhelmed, it hadn't been too long ago when she got apprenticed and had to leave her surrogate mother. After having been abandoned as a kit by her mother and her dad being unable to be around constantly because of his duties - she knew that of course, and she loved him for every spare moment he spent with her - she had been raised by a sweet old elder. She was still unsure on her paws and it frustrated her constantly as she loved to climb. It was her favourite past time when she wasn't hanging around her dad or visiting her surrogate mother. She honestly looked like a mess there, sitting in a patch of nettles while looking out for dad. He should be returning from his patrol soonish and she had stopped training earlier than she expected... It might be because her mentor got so frustrated with her, the fact that she had next to no coordination and balance. 'Use your tail for balance' was what she was told constantly... But what if your tail was just a stick with fluff on? It obviously had no effect on Owlpaw's balance.

Her ruffled long fur was so filthy and messy that she had given up on even trying to sort out the tangles and just looked worriedly around for her dad with her large round green eyes. She wanted to go climbing but 'you're not allowed to leave the camp without a warrior' would probably be watching her. Maybe she could convince Sleetfall to take her climbing? Maybe he could give her any tips on how to balance better, or how to climb a tree like a squirrel. She practically looked like a squirrel anyway with her size she was no bigger than one and even though she was fluffy as hell, it didn't really make her look any bigger. It just attracted more twigs and moss. She could almost run an ecosystem with all the mess she had stuck in her fur. Finally seeing the darker grey male she was looking for she mewed loudly and waved her tail happily.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 14th, 2019, 01:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Chrysanthemumshade almost thought it was a mistake approaching the tom, but she wasn't so sure. She wasn't very sure of what Wolfglare was capable of. She didn't see him as a shady tom, but she wasn't so sure about what he would do. He was unexplored territory in so many ways that Chrysanthemumshade would be darn stupid to explore, but she was a lively she cat that pretty much had nothing to lose...maybe her dignity, which she was pretty sure she lost already, but other than that, Wolfglare couldn't take anything from her that have not already been taken. She was almost certain he was about to spit something slick at her with that constant, brooding attitude of his. The bones under her fur had tensed up slightly, but when she saw that he was clearing a spot next to him with his tail, she found herself letting out a soft sigh of relief. For a moment, she thought he was going to reject her offer. Chrysanthemumshade was iffy on regards to everything involving Wolfglare. While he didn't occupy her thoughts throughout her spontaneous days, whenever she saw him she wasn't sure if they were friends or if they weren't. Sure, he said they were friends, but maybe it was said in the moment? Chrysanthemumshade couldn't be so sure, and aside from that, she was too scared to ask, so she just went with the flow.

''Are you sure you're not because I couldn't tell,'' She started as she scurried towards the spot to get a little comfortable. ''I'm still trying to figure out if you're just all fat, all muscle, or all fluffy!'' She chortled back at him with a small giggle. He was a large cat. To her, he was intimidating, and rightfully so since she often had to crane her neck backward in order to completely look up at him. While Wolfglare seemed stoic in everything he does, Chrysanthemumshade was not, she liked being a little teasing, trying to keep herself in a relaxed state around him because if she wasn't maintaining a relaxed composure, then she'd get stiff and upset. The molly had the audacity to try and clamber over the tom, her nails were sheathed though so she wouldn't hurt him. She was pawing at his fur, her velvety paws sinking into his delicate fur. For such a calloused cat, he sure did have soft fur, that was shocking to her, but she didn't indulge in that thought for long, ''See? Still can't tell if I'm touching fat, muscle -- or anything! I'm pretty sure this is still all your fluff!'' A tom like Wolfglare clearly didn't like being touched, he didn't seem like the cat that enjoyed being in the presence of others, so Chrysanthemumshade wasn't surprise when he would shake her off of him. He didn't have to do much because the female did fall off him and landed on her back for a moment. She squirmed around, albeit playfully on the ground with little, mirthful giggles escaping her until she rolled over onto her stomach and hopped up onto her paws, shaking whatever debris and dirt that clung to her skin. ''It's such a gorgeous day today, Wolfyboy! Why do you look like someone just whisked on by and stole all your joy, hm?'' It was a innocent, teasing question, a tilt of her head. ''Would it kill you to at least act like you're joyful to see me? Because I'm always joyful to see you! If you're not going to smile when you see me, then I guess I won't be smiling anymore when I see you.'' She huffed, feigning to be hurt when it was the total opposite. Chrysanthemumshade just wanted the tom to let loose and have a little fun. It was obvious that Wolfglare didn't know what fun even was. She even tried to mock his look of solemn, but the corners of her muzzle twitched because she couldn't help but continue smiling.

Her comment wasn’t surprising to him. Many cats figured he was all muscle, which wasn’t exactly true. Wolfglare had plenty of muscle, yes, but the majority of his large size cane from all of his fur. And his basic body structure as well, he was a naturally large cat. “Most of it is fluff.” He meowed, deciding to respond truthfully to her teasing. “If I had shorter fur like, say, a Windclan cat, I would just be very tall with a large amount of muscle. But not overly so.”
When she started to clamber over him, Wolfglare was too stunned at first to do anything. It was a weird sensation to him, and he didn’t like it. With a small huff of annoyance, he shook her off, though it was gently, just enough to dislodge the feline from his fur. “It’s fluff, and it’s mine.” He meowed, looking down at Chrysanthemumshade with wide, serious blue eyes. “No touch.” His expression wasn’t mean or glowering, just wide-eyed and serious. An expression meant to get the point across that his fur wasn’t hers to touch, but not to scare her into obedience.
At her question, Wolfglare let out a dry laugh. You can only imagine how much joy has been stolen from me. He didn’t say anything about it though, just matched the slight tilt of her head as she continued to babble on.
As she tried to match his look, and failed miserably, Wolfglare couldn’t help but actually smile a little. The small twitch of his lips that happened when he genuinely saw something to smile about. And he found her failure to be solemn quite amusing. He let out a huff, which was kind of laughter and kind of a snort. “Well Chrysshade, I only smile when there’s something to actually smile about. I don’t waste my energy on minor things. So if you do something worthwhile every time u see you, then you might just get that smile.” Wolfglare flicked his tail, tilting his head as he awaited to see how the silvery feline would take his “challenge.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 14th, 2019, 07:19 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Shadowclan had been, quiet recently. Forestshade looked up and down. He sighed. Boredom had been getting to him, and quick. He felt a cool breeze and he smiled. He had loved cool air much better than anything else-well anything besides surviving. His green eyes opened as he laid on his back. He wanted to talk or go on a patrol. Maybe even a walk. Something to break up the normality of clan life.

[OPEN]

Since the last Gathering had ended, Windystar had wanted to talk with his deputy. About the obnoxious RiverClan deputy, about their borders, and about how to act. Was he mad? A little. But not at Forestshade; at Lionstorm.

Why couldn’t he be more like Daisyshade, the more quiet and kind former RiverClan deputy? Ugh. Why did this leadership thing have to be so hard? Shaking his head, the ShadowClan leader headed toward Forestshade with a determined and slightly upset expression on his maw. "Hey," he greeted softly, not quite pressing his body against Forestshade’s. "Can we talk? In the territory, if you’d like. Just a little... walk." He shuffles his paws. Why was he asking? Wasn’t he in charge? Well, he wasn’t a tyrant and wouldn’t force his deputy to do something he didn’t want to.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 15th, 2019, 02:31 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Her comment wasn’t surprising to him. Many cats figured he was all muscle, which wasn’t exactly true. Wolfglare had plenty of muscle, yes, but the majority of his large size cane from all of his fur. And his basic body structure as well, he was a naturally large cat. “Most of it is fluff.” He meowed, deciding to respond truthfully to her teasing. “If I had shorter fur like, say, a Windclan cat, I would just be very tall with a large amount of muscle. But not overly so.”
When she started to clamber over him, Wolfglare was too stunned at first to do anything. It was a weird sensation to him, and he didn’t like it. With a small huff of annoyance, he shook her off, though it was gently, just enough to dislodge the feline from his fur. “It’s fluff, and it’s mine.” He meowed, looking down at Chrysanthemumshade with wide, serious blue eyes. “No touch.” His expression wasn’t mean or glowering, just wide-eyed and serious. An expression meant to get the point across that his fur wasn’t hers to touch, but not to scare her into obedience.
At her question, Wolfglare let out a dry laugh. You can only imagine how much joy has been stolen from me. He didn’t say anything about it though, just matched the slight tilt of her head as she continued to babble on.
As she tried to match his look, and failed miserably, Wolfglare couldn’t help but actually smile a little. The small twitch of his lips that happened when he genuinely saw something to smile about. And he found her failure to be solemn quite amusing. He let out a huff, which was kind of laughter and kind of a snort. “Well Chrysshade, I only smile when there’s something to actually smile about. I don’t waste my energy on minor things. So if you do something worthwhile every time u see you, then you might just get that smile.” Wolfglare flicked his tail, tilting his head as he awaited to see how the silvery feline would take his “challenge.”
Chrysanthemumshade tumbled off easily, landing on the ground but she wasn’t upset by it. Instead, she laughed mirthfully, deciding to roll around on her back. Until she stopped, ears twitching when Wolfglare spoke to her. She rolled onto her stomach, looking up at the tom, blinked and nodded. “I understand, I’m sorry,” She mewed, rather politely and flustered. “No touch.” She repeated. “You don’t have to tell me twice.” Chrysanthemumshade was a crowd pleaser, and she could respect that there were a lot of cats that preferred their own space. Aside from that, she really didn’t want to cross a cat that could snap her neck in two. She locked that tidbit of information in her head; No touching Wolfglare. She’d keep a distance between them from now on and she’d make sure that she wouldn’t touch or even brush up against him. She couldn’t say the same thing for herself since the molly was affectionate and a cuddler to her friends and kin.
She got up, stretching and shaking her fur. She did keep her word, keeping a good distance between them but she could still hear him and talk to him. She didn’t understand how he could be so...emotionless. Stoic. Sullen. She wondered if he had anything to smile about at all, and her ears almost perked because she thought she witnessed a ghost of a smile appearing on his maw, but the words that escaped from him caused her nose to wiggle and her to blink, a little baffled. She was in deep thought; he didn’t smile at her when she approached him, nor had he really greeted her in a welcoming manner. She wondered if he even thought of her as a friend, but maybe he just tolerated her existence. Was she thinking too much into this? “My presence alone don’t make you smile?” It was a playful question with serious undertones to it. She was about to hit him with her tail but as she was moving it, she remembered she couldn’t touch him so instead she played it off by wrapping her tail delicately around herself.
Maybe he didn’t mean anything by it, but she still didn’t like the way he worded it. In fact, it kind of offended her. “Oh...” The smile that was once on her face was replaced by a frown because she didn’t think she could do anything worthwhile just to get him to smile. She didn’t think she was a worthwhile type of cat. Instead, she was that minor thing he wasn’t going to waste his energy on. “Smiling actually makes you live longer, if you didn’t know. It wouldn’t kill you to try it.” She was a little snippy with it, her voice still feigned its politeness as best as she could and she even gave him a dim, but sweet smile.
Why was he always so hard to impress? Not only that, but he was so mean, acted coolly and nonchalant, and she couldn’t even read him easily so she could do whatever to impress him.
Old July 15th, 2019, 03:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
{ @Fuzzyfeline Lets see how far my impulsive idea takes us }

A light grey molly sat in the clearing looking slightly worried. She was looking for someone in particular but she had no clue where he was. Owlpaw was still overwhelmed, it hadn't been too long ago when she got apprenticed and had to leave her surrogate mother. After having been abandoned as a kit by her mother and her dad being unable to be around constantly because of his duties - she knew that of course, and she loved him for every spare moment he spent with her - she had been raised by a sweet old elder. She was still unsure on her paws and it frustrated her constantly as she loved to climb. It was her favourite past time when she wasn't hanging around her dad or visiting her surrogate mother. She honestly looked like a mess there, sitting in a patch of nettles while looking out for dad. He should be returning from his patrol soonish and she had stopped training earlier than she expected... It might be because her mentor got so frustrated with her, the fact that she had next to no coordination and balance. 'Use your tail for balance' was what she was told constantly... But what if your tail was just a stick with fluff on? It obviously had no effect on Owlpaw's balance.

Her ruffled long fur was so filthy and messy that she had given up on even trying to sort out the tangles and just looked worriedly around for her dad with her large round green eyes. She wanted to go climbing but 'you're not allowed to leave the camp without a warrior' would probably be watching her. Maybe she could convince Sleetfall to take her climbing? Maybe he could give her any tips on how to balance better, or how to climb a tree like a squirrel. She practically looked like a squirrel anyway with her size she was no bigger than one and even though she was fluffy as hell, it didn't really make her look any bigger. It just attracted more twigs and moss. She could almost run an ecosystem with all the mess she had stuck in her fur. Finally seeing the darker grey male she was looking for she mewed loudly and waved her tail happily.

The patchy warrior had been out on a hunting patrol which he was pleased about. The puff ball of a tom wasn't to pleased of boarder patrols as you had to interact more with cats and there was a chance of getting into a fight. He wasn't that good at fighting he was better at things he used his head for. Like strategies for hunting. Though he never shared them he used them with himself or his past apprentice, Beetlefrost. If you knew Sleetfall you'd know he wasn't one to be social and share things without someone asking first.
A plump squirrel hanging from his jaws the trick tabby as he pushed into the clearing a few other warriors around him with their own prey. His favorite parts of a patrol was honestly whenever he got to be alone. With the few rare times he pestered a fellow warrior to get a friend or two. Dropping the rodent on the heap of prey he heard a very well known meow. With a smile he looked up his blue and green eyes bright as they feel on his daughter. Little Owlpaw. The tom thought trotting over to he.
"Owlpaw" Sleet purred licking the top of the messy furred molly's head. He loved spending time with his daughter. Even with his duties and dealing with the fact her mother just dumped him and left both their lives he always made time for her. He couldn't leave her fatherless and the thought of her leaving him tore him up. She was his adorable little kit. "You've got a pelt full of twigs," pulling out a small twig he laughed. "What have you been doing all day?" He asked actually hoping she'd tell him. He liked hearing about her day anything else she'd tell him. She was his world, his little daughter, already growing so fast. On day she's be a warrior and they'd go hunting together. Get sent on patrols fight along side each other. He just hoped she inherited her mother's fighting skills not his.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:35 AM
that quiet one

@Shivers

Jaywing. Blue's maw twisted momentarily in disgust. What a mouthful, but that's what they called him now-- although he was always quick to correct them. His name was Blue, and it was going to stay that way! He didn't need an indentity crisis.

On (of course) the cleanest area he could find, the flame-point sat in the ShadowClan clearing, surveying the others with a particular interest. To Blue, the Clans seemed triballike, which to him, was backwards. He held no respect for them yet, only in that they served as good entertainment. Though, he had to admire the orderliness in which they did things; everyone had a part to play, it seemed. Unfortunately, that included him. He was apparently required to patrol and hunt "just like everyone else". On top of that, he was just assigned an apprentice, who he was supposedly to mentor in the Clan ways. Of course he was perfectly capable, but they could have asked him first! And all these rules! What did they call it-- the Warrior Code? The tom involuntarily squirmed at the thought of it.

Despite everything he disliked about ShadowClan, it still beat wandering around that den day after day. Presently, Blue turned his head and licked his shoulder clean, inwardly contemplating whether he wanted to go hunting or not.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; July 16th, 2019 at 09:37 AM.
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:48 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

~ @Aquilex ~

Whisperbranch padded into the nursery, keeping his eye out for a familiar molly. A squirrel hung in his jaws as he searched. Once he saw who he was looking for he padded over to her. "Hello Cindershade. I thought you might want to share this squirrel with me.", he meowed. The tom had gotten close to this molly after their walk a week ago.
(he wanted to see how she was doing)

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 17th, 2019, 01:49 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @Aquilex ~

Whisperbranch padded into the nursery, keeping his eye out for a familiar molly. A squirrel hung in his jaws as he searched. Once he saw who he was looking for he padded over to her. "Hello Cindershade. I thought you might want to share this squirrel with me.", he meowed. The tom had gotten close to this molly after their walk a week ago.
(he wanted to see how she was doing)

Cindershade looked up, a purr rising in her throat as she laid her eyes on Whisperbranch. "I'd love to eat with you." She slid over to the side in her nest, leaving room for the tom. "Might as well eat in here so we don't overheat out in the sun."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 17th, 2019, 03:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post

Cindershade looked up, a purr rising in her throat as she laid her eyes on Whisperbranch. "I'd love to eat with you." She slid over to the side in her nest, leaving room for the tom. "Might as well eat in here so we don't overheat out in the sun."
Whisperbranch nodded and placed the squirrel beside her. He sat down beside her, pushing the prey to her, so she could take the first bite. "So how is everything going?", he wondered, wanting to start a conversation.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 17th, 2019, 03:26 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Whisperbranch nodded and placed the squirrel beside her. He sat down beside her, pushing the prey to her, so she could take the first bite. "So how is everything going?", he wondered, wanting to start a conversation.
Cindershade gave the tom a warm, grateful nod before taking a small bite of the prey. "It's alright," she answered after swallowing her taken portion of the meal. "Although I do get bored with having nothing to do, since I have no kits to care for."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Closed Thread