Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Daily Pride Memes
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 07:05 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:55 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:51 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Rani
Today 06:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2019, 02:16 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
Chillylight rolled her eyes, giving the rat of a feline an unimpressed growl. "You don't even know me. How does one assume things about a feline you haven't even met? Heads up, Maggot," she forced her face closer to the tom, eyes almost glowing with malice, "you may have been a rogue, but you're in Clan territory now. You're surrounded by those who could take you down in the blink of an eye. I'd watch your back if I were you, you don't know what you're dipping your paws into." Chillylight then straightened up and mocked a polite smile. "Now then, Kitten, how about we go on a patrol to show you how to be a real Clan cat?" She glared at him, claws tearing into the ground. Her tail lashed and she stood her ground against the feline of her same height.
Leachie was shocked and hissed, teeth grinding, "I don't think you're allowed to make that decision. You don't seem to be a part of this whole yet you claim that I am trapped. You said you were strong and independent yet you feel the need to use the fact that I am surrounded as a threat. 'Surrounded by those who take you down in the blink of an eye' I'm sorry miss, but I do not believe you. You're not clan leader, your not a deputy, you hold no real position of power, your just at the same level of me. So I don't believe that you can make such threats and hold true to them. You're just like me. An ordinary cat, who apparently has gotten a way too arrogant mind and too many easy victories." His tail twitched angrily and he was about to launch over the she-cat but the strong pain that went through him as he shifted his shoulders he refrained. "It would indeed be a shame to attack a cat who isn't at full strength or are you really a cat who prey on the weak? It would indeed seem to be below you but who knows, you might find weak cats to be a plague which is interesting considering you live in a clan where you care for the weak elderly, the weak kits and all the sick ones... Hmm. Much to speculate about."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:46 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Chillylight's tail lashed and she opened her mouth to speak again, but was cut off by an apprentice coming up to them. She glared at the unfamiliar face, then realized that they might be saving the Burnt Rat from being claws in the middle of the clearing, and her from being exiled. Her ears flattened, but she gave attention to the apprentice anyway. She had seen them- her- around before, Chillylight remembered, during her apprentice ceremony. What was her name? Gorsepaw? Goosepaw? Bearpaw? Grizzlypaw. Her name was Grizzlypaw. The black-and-white warrior gave a side-glance toward the Rat before turning toward Grizzlypaw, openly ignoring his words. "What do you want?" she growled, eyes narrowed.

@Vermin @Arie
Old July 1st, 2019, 05:45 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
Naturally, as he predicted, it didn't take very long for a cat to wander up to the fresh kill pile and right into his verbal trap. Only it wasn't quite who he expected. With his paws tucked neatly under himself, Dampbark kept his jaw shut as the medicine cat approached for a piece of prey, trying to recall if he had ever formally met her.
After all, he was only 13 moons and most of his apprentice years were spent doing normal apprentice duties, never once having to visit the medicine cat den thankfully. As of this moment, Agaveheart was a mystery to him, aside from the fact that she was the sole medicine cat of Shadowclan. It would be fun to speak to her and see who she was.
As the she-cat approached the pile, the relatively dark-furred warrior would put on a light, easy smile, focusing his gaze on her and her approach. It seemed she caught the social queue and before he could initiate the conversation, she did it herself. "Hello, and yes, I would have to say it is a good morning indeed! I have to say, sitting vigil for an entire night really sheds a new perspective on you; I feel like a true warrior now." His smile turned into a light grin that showed his teeth, to express his apparent 'excitement' for becoming a warrior, but soon he relaxed it back into a smile, not wanting to seem overbearing.
Soft green eyes scanned the pile of prey, looking for something that suited her tastes, "Ah, a nice and juicy bird." Picking it up she settled herself in, across the tom. "You know, from what I have seen, new warriors are usually more excited to be warriors. Course I'd think they would be more excited to take a nap after a vigil," she started with a chuckle. "I don't think we have really met, I'm Agaveheart, but I am sure you know that. I must have been out when your ceremony happened, and I haven't had the chance to meet everyone yet." She didn't want to seem rude for not knowing the cat's name, but she really was out gathering herbs, or was she fetching water? The old tabby couldn't remember but it didn't really matter, she was here talking with him now.
Old July 1st, 2019, 05:57 PM
My brain is a circus

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Sweetkit flopped his head on his paws with a small "okay". His nose twitched, mucus dribbling down it. As he waited for the Medicine Cat to return, he closed his eyes, beginning to slip into a slumber. His tiny chest rose and fell as he dozed off, tail flicking uncontrollably. The calico's ears swiveled back and forth against and again, his small kit mind being filled with dreams dimmed only by the sickness that still raged through his body.
The medicine cat gathered her herbs, muttering their names before placing them on the ground near her paws. Once she was done she noticed she had pulled out way too many, and the pile was now about the size of Sweetkit's head. Sighing, realizing she would have to split the leaves she did so gently and picked up the much smaller pile to carry it to her patient. When she stuck her head out the entrance of her den she realized the kit was sleeping. "Sleep is the best medicine," she whispered softly to herself. I'll have to get some more herbs today, hopefully, he will be awake by then. I'll check him before I go though. She thought before heading into the main clearing to get herself some food.

Last edited by Cave; July 1st, 2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old July 1st, 2019, 07:47 PM
lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
The medicine cat gathered her herbs, muttering their names before placing them on the ground near her paws. Once she was done she noticed she had pulled out way too many, and the pile was now about the size of Sweetkit's head. Sighing, realizing she would have to split the leaves she did so gently and picked up the much smaller pile to carry it to her patient. When she stuck her head out the entrance of her den she realized the kit was sleeping. "Sleep is the best medicine," she whispered softly to herself. I'll have to get some more herbs today, hopefully, he will be awake by then. I'll check him before I go though. She thought before heading into the main clearing to get herself some food.

After a small nap had taken place, Sweetkit blinked open his green eyes and yawned. His tiny body now felt less warm than before, but the sickness still fought against him. He coughed and searched for the Medicine Cat, knowing she should have some herbs for him. Right? That's what Medicine Cats do, gather herbs and help patients? Though, all Sweetkit knew was that the little green leafy things tasted yucky, but they made him feel better. So he waited for her to give them for him to eat.
Old July 1st, 2019, 09:39 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Chillylight's tail lashed and she opened her mouth to speak again, but was cut off by an apprentice coming up to them. She glared at the unfamiliar face, then realized that they might be saving the Burnt Rat from being claws in the middle of the clearing, and her from being exiled. Her ears flattened, but she gave attention to the apprentice anyway. She had seen them- her- around before, Chillylight remembered, during her apprentice ceremony. What was her name? Gorsepaw? Goosepaw? Bearpaw? Grizzlypaw. Her name was Grizzlypaw. The black-and-white warrior gave a side-glance toward the Rat before turning toward Grizzlypaw, openly ignoring his words. "What do you want?" she growled, eyes narrowed.

@Vermin @Arie

On impulse, she flinched visibly at her cold and vexed tone that was shot at her. "I- uh..Chillylight," she stammered. Fully thinking about the situation in front of her now, maybe she should've let them resume arguing. It felt like the warrior's anger suddenly weighed down on her small body like a stack of rocks crushing her chest. Amazing. Grizzlypaw's eyes twinkled in fear and admiration, her aura is definitely on another level. Something she wish to possess once becoming a warrior and to be feared of once leader. She cleared her throat, staring again from the beginning. "I'd like to join the patrol with you. If that's okay."

@lacumaru @Arie

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old July 1st, 2019, 09:39 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

@Vermin @Arie

On impulse, she flinched visibly at her cold and vexed tone that was shot at her. "I- uh..Chillylight," she stammered. Fully thinking about the situation in front of her now, maybe she should've let them resume arguing. It felt like the warrior's anger suddenly weighed down on her small body like a stack of rocks crushing her chest. Amazing. Grizzlypaw's eyes twinkled in fear and admiration, her aura is definitely on another level. Something she wish to possess once becoming a warrior and to be feared of once leader. She cleared her throat, staring again from the beginning. "I'd like to join the patrol with you. If that's okay."

@lacumaru @Arie

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old July 1st, 2019, 10:01 PM
lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Leachie was mildly shook but more annoyed with her ignorance and demanding attitude and he wasn't one to be pushed around like others, he was - or used to be - a feared rogue in the forests beyond the clans. It was a reputation he had gained when he kept his scars visible and the burning gave him strength in the skirmishes he was involved in. "I don't kill cats for the pleasures of it. Weak cats won't survive in rogue territory, the cold and hunger kill them and the wind carries away their corpses. Life is hard out there but it's the 'code' we follow." At her comment about forcing himself ranks and the strength he couldn't help but hiss and flexed his claws and stuck his head as close as he could and then stepped forward, forcing her to step back, and hissed, "You don't seem to hold any position to make such threats. You don't have a clue what anyone's been through do you. 'Those strong enough to have a worth in the clan' You sound more like a rogue than anything. Maybe you wanna join one? Well, surprise, it takes more than strength to beat anything! I was strong! I was the strongest! I was ruined because I didn't know how to care for burns. What happens when you're hurt? Oh you little kitten, you run back to your medicine cat don't you. You're pristine though, ever fought another cat that could actually hurt you? Or do you prefer to prey on these 'weaker' ones." He was still pressed up close and refused to move, standing like a rock over the smaller she-cat and his bushy tail was lashing aggressively along with his ears laid back and teeth exposed.
Chillylight rolled her eyes, giving the rat of a feline an unimpressed growl. "You don't even know me. How does one assume things about a feline you haven't even met? Heads up, Maggot," she forced her face closer to the tom, eyes almost glowing with malice, "you may have been a rogue, but you're in Clan territory now. You're surrounded by those who could take you down in the blink of an eye. I'd watch your back if I were you, you don't know what you're dipping your paws into." Chillylight then straightened up and mocked a polite smile. "Now then, Kitten, how about we go on a patrol to show you how to be a real Clan cat?" She glared at him, claws tearing into the ground. Her tail lashed and she stood her ground against the feline of her same height.
Old July 1st, 2019, 11:36 PM
My brain is a circus

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

She stepped into the nursery, green eyes being swallowed by her pupils as they adjusted to the dim lighting. "hey, I'm just making my rounds, is everything alright?" she asked, she wanted to be sure that there were no sickness spreading in the nursery, it could wreak havoc on a small, sickly kit like Sweetkit.
@Aquilex
Old July 2nd, 2019, 01:02 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

@lacumaru @Vermin

Leachie's tail twitched annoyingly, the tom clearly unhappy with being annoyed and that his reasoning was for naught. Yet he turned around peacefully and walked back to his nest of twigs that apparently had been scattered by some stupid apprentice, his ears flicking back and forth trying to observe anything that they could catch.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; July 2nd, 2019 at 01:03 AM.
Closed Thread