Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Shanmo11
Today 06:08 PM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 05:50 PM
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:28 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 05:23 PM

Old March 5th, 2017, 06:41 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

She watched as his eyes clouded with Remorse. Something she knew too well. There was something behind his mint green eyes. Something he was trying to communicate, like a blow from the darkness where you couldn't possibly see it coming. It catches you off guard and takes you down with a blow so powerful no paw could accomplish. Words. The most powerful thing that could make a cat or break them. She watched as his shoulders moved effortlessly with silent sobbing, with heavy emotion that was dripping from him every second that passed between them. Silence. A dark forest follower. she swallowed bile that rose in her throat. Her lip quivered. Tumblestep, that cat she wanted nothing to do was be with. Was a dark forest follower? her body shook violently for one second. Though she remained fixated on him. Fear gripped HR chest and suddenly it was impossible to breath. The wound on her neck seemed to tighten like a foxtrap. Her jaw hung open, speaking words that were never heard.

No. No this cannot be the tumblestep I know. Never. her eyes nervously searched his, searching for some unheard factor. She refused to believe this. With every ounce of hope she had within her she looked upon him. She felt like she had tongues of fire dancing in her throat, it stung. Like every moment foxtails claw went through her flesh. Ripping out her pride with ease. Now her scar burned as a reminder. A dark forest reminder. A reminder dark forest cats.. Where.. something she knew she must stray from. If this is the truth.. And he is exiled.. she paused in thought. No emotion shown. Just frozen. Suddenly the weight slammed down on her hard. Choking her of all common sense and depriving her of a sense of good and wrong.

She watched as he attempted to scuffle away, she wouldn't stop him. Not even if she could. Such small. The slight movements took peace, hope and love away with it. Snatching it from her and sailing off with tumblestep. Each small mouse whisker length at a time. The idea of a dark forest follower, did not seem to match tumblestep. If anything he came off as a starclan follower. So gentle and kind. Now the voice in her head screamed TRAITOR, LIAR, MURDEROUS, CRUEL! EXILE EXILE! something her would have never wanted to say under his name. Even to say such words of vain would break her free of all sanity. Though there was a kind whisper, that tugged on her heart. Love, hope, forgiveness, redemption. two sides pulling at her. For my clan. For me. finally she swallowed the bile in her throat. She paused. I hid it struck her and suddenly wiped clean her concious. Demolished it more like.

"Yo- you.. H- h- hid?" now her voice waivered with uncertainty. Tilting and tossing itself either direction. Breaking the balence of love and hate with each turn. Her understanding of what he was admitting was like leaping for prey in the midst of darkness. Complete darkness. With no direction. The words opened up many doors. But left one shut. Her understanding. What was in each door? What had he done. She shut her eyes and allowed silence to come between them. To allow time to freeze just for them. She Couldnt breath. I can't breath. I can't breath. she whispered. Like a plea. So soft, unheard, misunderstood.

I can't breath.

She released a sigh so heavy it felt as if it was a material weight dropping and hitting her. Right on the head. I don't know what to believe. What is he saying? What do I believe? What do I want. then the realization pummelled into her. Taking the breath from her and causing her legs to crumble. She dropped down to the ground. Eyes fixated on nothing in particular. Her whole body tingled and she couldn't really understand anything. She was just drawn to a blank. Then she raised her eyes to meet his. Staring into them seeing rhe beauty of each ray of green. Fixating on the guilt and sorrow that was contained in such a small item. A glassy film came over her's within seconds. Tears. Flowing like the stream around riverclan. Seeping through her creamy fur. He hid. made sense beyond what she thought. Breaking down another closed door. There were no wounds, there was no blood, there were no scars. he hid. She gave a sont twitch of the whiskers and remains unmoving. Like him. Frozen in time. Stopping it completely.

I hid.

@Marble
[ AND I RISE, FROM THE ASHES, REVIVING THIS RP ]
[ so sorry for the shortness and badness - figured i should get something in here so we could continue
when i dont have such bad writersblock anymore, then this rp will reach its full potential ^^ ]
~
Tumblestep stared, his lower jaw dropped slightly and his eyes wide with worry, guilt, sorrow, and so many more complex emotions. Daisyshade delayed her response, and he didn't know how to react. She was the one who always directed the conversation, and now that she wasn't, what was he to do? Currently, she was on the ground, and he couldn't determine her feelings. This was one of the first times he would look her straight in the eye, and he did it with an obvious anxiety. And then... the tears.

Shocked, Tumblestep leapt to his paws, his short fur on end. He trembled nervously, and his tail hung low in fear. His ears were erect, twitching frequently, and his yellowing teeth were visible past his parted lips. I've gone and upset her! He thought, his jumbled mind relaxing slightly with the realization. But she didn't move. She was frozen, and he was immediately reminded of himself when he was nervous... which was all the time. Concerned, Tumblestep inched closer, his paw pads sliding softly across the smooth surface.

His intentions were to comfort her. He planned to make his way beside her, and lay his tail over her shoulders. Tumblestep wasn't good at comforting. He went to proceed with his plan, carefully watching Daisyshade in fear she may reject him. Oh, what will I do if she turns me away? And his answer, Continue being sad.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; March 10th, 2017 at 11:29 PM.
Old March 5th, 2017, 07:45 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@NoireRose
Lilyshade tapped her tail on the ground impatiently, waiting for her apprentice to get up so they could train. This was her first day training him and she didn't know what he knew, so she was hoping to have him up early so she could get to know him and his skills better. She sighed and looked over at the apprentice's den, watching for any sign of movement. Lilyshade had poked her head inside the den to wake up Tornadopaw ages ago, and he still wasn't awake. She considered going back and trying to wake him up again, but argued against it. He needs to get up on his own time. Besides, it can't be that much longer, right?
Old March 5th, 2017, 07:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
@NoireRose
Lilyshade tapped her tail on the ground impatiently, waiting for her apprentice to get up so they could train. This was her first day training him and she didn't know what he knew, so she was hoping to have him up early so she could get to know him and his skills better. She sighed and looked over at the apprentice's den, watching for any sign of movement. Lilyshade had poked her head inside the den to wake up Tornadopaw ages ago, and he still wasn't awake. She considered going back and trying to wake him up again, but argued against it. He needs to get up on his own time. Besides, it can't be that much longer, right?
Tornadopaw ran as fast as he could from the apprentice's den to the clearing. He didn't know why it took him so long. He remembered dreaming, and he thought he heard someone calling him in his dream. It was his first day training,and he was already messing everything up!
Tornadopaw continued to run, almost tripping over a rock in the process. He could faintly make out a black and white she-cat, as he had to stop himself from cause impact into her. He skidded his paws into the dirt ground, close to her.
He gave her a sheepish smile, as if to put on an innocent act. ''Morning?'' He mewed.
Old March 5th, 2017, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Tornadopaw ran as fast as he could from the apprentice's den to the clearing. He didn't know why it took him so long. He remembered dreaming, and he thought he heard someone calling him in his dream. It was his first day training,and he was already messing everything up!
Tornadopaw continued to run, almost tripping over a rock in the process. He could faintly make out a black and white she-cat, as he had to stop himself from cause impact into her. He skidded his paws into the dirt ground, close to her.
He gave her a sheepish smile, as if to put on an innocent act. ''Morning?'' He mewed.
It was hard to be mad at the tom when he acted like that. She smiled back at him. "Good morning," she replied. She stood up and looked at him critically. "What do you know already?" She asked. Lilyshade wanted to know what she could teach him. She assumed that since he was 8 moons old, he might've had a little training already. But then again, she didn't know his background. She shook her head. Don't worry about that. Just concentrate on what you can teach him. Smiling expectantly at the apprentice, the black and white she-cat mentally ran through all the advanced hunting and fighting techniques that she knew while she waited for his response.
Old March 5th, 2017, 08:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
It was hard to be mad at the tom when he acted like that. She smiled back at him. "Good morning," she replied. She stood up and looked at him critically. "What do you know already?" She asked. Lilyshade wanted to know what she could teach him. She assumed that since he was 8 moons old, he might've had a little training already. But then again, she didn't know his background. She shook her head. Don't worry about that. Just concentrate on what you can teach him. Smiling expectantly at the apprentice, the black and white she-cat mentally ran through all the advanced hunting and fighting techniques that she knew while she waited for his response.
Tornadopaw remained thoughtful for a moment. He did know a few moves...that became rusty from his ''vacation'' of hardly training. He stared down at his paws in discomfort, and looked up again. He mustered a smile, ''I really...forgot everything I learned.'' He felt dejected, and an idiot. How should he be the best warrior if he hardly perfected anything?
Then, his face lit up a bit, ''I do know how to swim though!'' He hopped back onto his paws, excitedly. ''But that's...not good enough, is it?'' He snorted and shook his head. ''I haven't had a mentor in a while, if I'm honest. I was surprised that you would take me on. I feel like I'm deemed unteachable because I'm too clumsy.'' He sighed, sadly. Even though Tornadopaw felt sad about the fact, he had a bit of hope. He had to make sure he was an obedient student. He had to put aside his wants, and listen to Lilyshade teach him many new things. One thing he needed to do most was open up his mind, and recount everything that his new mentor taught him. Tornadopaw found himself a bit of a challenge as well. Not only was he clumsy, but he was cheerful, always in a happy state, and sometimes oblivious to his surroundings. He didn't want to give his mentor a hard time because he was always easily distracted. He gave himself a pep talk, and he stood straighter, while waiting on his new mentor to respond. He quickly added, ''I'm ready to learn whatever you can teach me! I-I-I d-don't want to be useless.''
Old March 5th, 2017, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Tornadopaw remained thoughtful for a moment. He did know a few moves...that became rusty from his ''vacation'' of hardly training. He stared down at his paws in discomfort, and looked up again. He mustered a smile, ''I really...forgot everything I learned.'' He felt dejected, and an idiot. How should he be the best warrior if he hardly perfected anything?
Then, his face lit up a bit, ''I do know how to swim though!'' He hopped back onto his paws, excitedly. ''But that's...not good enough, is it?'' He snorted and shook his head. ''I haven't had a mentor in a while, if I'm honest. I was surprised that you would take me on. I feel like I'm deemed unteachable because I'm too clumsy.'' He sighed, sadly. Even though Tornadopaw felt sad about the fact, he had a bit of hope. He had to make sure he was an obedient student. He had to put aside his wants, and listen to Lilyshade teach him many new things. One thing he needed to do most was open up his mind, and recount everything that his new mentor taught him. Tornadopaw found himself a bit of a challenge as well. Not only was he clumsy, but he was cheerful, always in a happy state, and sometimes oblivious to his surroundings. He didn't want to give his mentor a hard time because he was always easily distracted. He gave himself a pep talk, and he stood straighter, while waiting on his new mentor to respond. He quickly added, ''I'm ready to learn whatever you can teach me! I-I-I d-don't want to be useless.''
Lilyshade rested her tail on Tornadopaw's shoulder. "It's alright," she said gently. "You know what? When I was an apprentice, I was clumsy too! My mentor had a hard time teaching me, let me tell you that!" She chuckled, recalling her times as an apprentice. As she listened to him continue, she sighed. Young cats like him shouldn't have to feel like this. They should feel determined and full of themselves to be honest. "You are not unteachable, and when I'm through with you, you'll be the best warrior ever!" She gave him a big smile to cheer him up. Lilyshade hated it when cats were sad due to her normal friendly and caring behavior. Her heart went out to Tornadopaw and she vowed to teach him all she knew. "Now, onto training. Swimming is a very good start, for it provides us with the means to get our food," she started, standing up and beginning to walk to the camp entrance.
Old March 5th, 2017, 08:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Lilyshade rested her tail on Tornadopaw's shoulder. "It's alright," she said gently. "You know what? When I was an apprentice, I was clumsy too! My mentor had a hard time teaching me, let me tell you that!" She chuckled, recalling her times as an apprentice. As she listened to him continue, she sighed. Young cats like him shouldn't have to feel like this. They should feel determined and full of themselves to be honest. "You are not unteachable, and when I'm through with you, you'll be the best warrior ever!" She gave him a big smile to cheer him up. Lilyshade hated it when cats were sad due to her normal friendly and caring behavior. Her heart went out to Tornadopaw and she vowed to teach him all she knew. "Now, onto training. Swimming is a very good start, for it provides us with the means to get our food," she started, standing up and beginning to walk to the camp entrance.
Tornadopaw felt an aura of content wash over him as a happy smiled places on his features. He was surprised to hear that the older she-cat was clumsy as he was as an apprentice. However, he had a hard time believing it. She didn't seem to have any faults to her, and he believed her when she told him that he'll be the best warrior. It gave him hope because that's exactly what he wished for. To be one of the best warriors.
Tornadopaw padded after her, his hears tilted to ear her better. He commented, ''It's a good thing I'm a good swimmer! When you have plenty time on your paws, it's all you can do!'' He says, then added, ''I know how to hunt a bit. Well, I'm an expertise in the water,'' He beamed. ''I love to catch trout. It's one of my favorites,'' he licked his maw. ''If I can't catch any trout, I like to-'' Tornadopaw didn't see a rock as he trotted a few ways behind Lilyshade. And, it resulted in him almost tripping once again. He shook his head and picked up his pace, ''hunt mackerel.'' He finishes, slightly embarrassed. ''Is that what we're doing? Hunting?'' He asked.
Old March 5th, 2017, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Tornadopaw felt an aura of content wash over him as a happy smiled places on his features. He was surprised to hear that the older she-cat was clumsy as he was as an apprentice. However, he had a hard time believing it. She didn't seem to have any faults to her, and he believed her when she told him that he'll be the best warrior. It gave him hope because that's exactly what he wished for. To be one of the best warriors.
Tornadopaw padded after her, his hears tilted to ear her better. He commented, ''It's a good thing I'm a good swimmer! When you have plenty time on your paws, it's all you can do!'' He says, then added, ''I know how to hunt a bit. Well, I'm an expertise in the water,'' He beamed. ''I love to catch trout. It's one of my favorites,'' he licked his maw. ''If I can't catch any trout, I like to-'' Tornadopaw didn't see a rock as he trotted a few ways behind Lilyshade. And, it resulted in him almost tripping once again. He shook his head and picked up his pace, ''hunt mackerel.'' He finishes, slightly embarrassed. ''Is that what we're doing? Hunting?'' He asked.
Lilyshade listened to him talk, noting what he said. When he finished, she finally replied. "Yes. I'd like to see this 'expertise'," she winked at him. It's not that she didn't believe him, she was just joking around. "There's no better cat than me when it comes to swimming!" She joked, trying to start up a little friendly competition. Lilyshade liked her apprentice, and this was just their first training session! She was glad that Starclan had blessed her with an apprentice like him. "Let's go!" She said and trotted out of camp.
(Post in the territory now?)
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:09 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Lilyshade listened to him talk, noting what he said. When he finished, she finally replied. "Yes. I'd like to see this 'expertise'," she winked at him. It's not that she didn't believe him, she was just joking around. "There's no better cat than me when it comes to swimming!" She joked, trying to start up a little friendly competition. Lilyshade liked her apprentice, and this was just their first training session! She was glad that Starclan had blessed her with an apprentice like him. "Let's go!" She said and trotted out of camp.
(Post in the territory now?)
Tornadopaw let out a laugh, skipping beside his mentor. He beamed at her, his eyes glowing. ''I'm sure to impress you!'' He told her, excitedly. ''Although you might just be a little better than me,'' He chuckled, ''Only a little though.'' He lightly joked, and pranced around. He was excited to show off the only skill he most likely excelled in. The other skills were hazy to him, but he knew with the guidance of his new mentor, he would do well. The worries were washed away from the apprentice's mind. He started running, getting ahead of his mentor. ''Come on! Come on!'' He shouted to her.
(To the territory we go!!!)
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:31 PM
tired individual

@Lonestar23

Tawnypaw slipped out of the Aporentice's Den, looking back a d stopping as she waited for Thunderpaw. Something seemed off about him. Yeah, he said he was on edge, but wouldn't he feel better now? It'd been awhile since the tawny she-cat had accidentally startled the tom, but he didn't seem as happy as he'd been yesterday.
She shook it off, hoping that breakfast would make her best friend feel better. "Oh, I like fish," she replied, "Especially those silvery scaled ones. But since it's leaf bare, we don't exactly have many of those, so I'm up for anything! Would you like to pick?" sbe offered, smiling at the tom widely.
She was glad Thunderpaw was her best friend. She remembered when she had no friends, because she'd been rude to everyone and so others avoided her. But then, Thunderpaw came along and changed her for the better, and now she wasn't rude to other; albiet she could be snappy and easily annoyed sometimes, she tried her best to be kind to others.
And she could not be more thankful for and to Thunderpaw. Her best friend.