Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
September Gathering
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:23 PM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:21 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 11:10 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Today 11:06 PM
Sweet poison
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:01 PM

Old May 9th, 2022, 10:53 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post

Shallowshiver | they/them

Their relief at throwing the other cat off was short lived as a sharp searing pain shot through them, warm blood quickly flowing down from their ear. A hiss left the warrior as they got to their paws, doing their best to ignore the wound. It wasn't exactly easy, seeing as a chunk of their ear literally got ripped out, but they sure as hell weren't going to let that stop them.

Eyeing Snowleap as he stood firmly across from them, the warrior couldn't help but let out a smart snort, "at least you have the decency to fight on equal grounds. Wish I could say the same for the rest of your clan, though" they dryly remarked before getting right back into the familiar rhythm of battle.

Moving back within range of the RiverClan cat, Shallowshiver decided to make the first move. Sidestepping to face perpendicular to Snowleap, the huge warrior went to rake their claws harshly through his pelt wherever they could, aiming on making it as rough as possible. They would then attempt to grab his tail in their jaws and yank it hard, both as an attack and to hopefully throw him off balance. They knew just how weak tails could be, as well as how easily they broke, so it seemed like a decent option.
Snowleap [ he/them ][ rolled a 5 and then a 3, making them both misses ]
➢ The tall deputy stayed where he was as the warrior stood up, blood gushing from the wound that he had given them. With the slash over the right side of his face and their ripped ear, it seemed like a worthy equal trade in his own opinion. Upon hearing Shallowshiver’s low remark, Snowleap’s gaze hardened. “I wish so too,” He meowed, his voice a mere whisper that was only to be shared between the two fighting cats, “Thankfully for you, I am nothing like them.” The oriental longhair would say this phrase to Cindersky later on when he faced the senior shecat on this very battlefield, but the words still held the same weight each and every time he said it. And just like that, it was right back into the fight between them. Snowleap could respect that and he did. This was the first battle that he ever participated in and he wanted to be known for fighting hard and truly, but also fair and respectfully. He was not a cruel cat and nor would he ever turn out to be that one. Mayhaps Riverclan could be a little better with having Snowleap as their deputy. He could only do so much, but maybe with enough time, things could change.

As the large warrior moved towards him again, stepping to be beside the oriental longhair, the clan deputy swiftly dropped and rolled away from Shallowshiver, narrowly missing their claws from raking his side and their teeth from snapping around his long tail. It was about time someone went for his tail, being as big and exposed as it was. Such a quick turn of movement did not help the pounding headache that was still occupying his head, but he refused to back out of this fight just yet. Once Snowleap sprang to his paws again, he raced back towards his opponent head-on, lifting a paw and pulling it back and bringing it forward with claws unsheathed, aiming to slash open their nose.
Old May 9th, 2022, 11:03 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Cindersky
Of course RiverClan would send two warriors after an apprentice. There was no fighting fair with them. With a yowl Cindersky launched herself across the clearing towards where Dimshard and Asterhawk were fighting with Houndpaw. The apprentice seemed to be doing well, but a two versus one fight was never fair. With a hiss she aimed to latch her claws onto the shoulders of Dimshard to drag him off of Houndpaw. "You must feel tough trying to beat an apprentice," she snarled as she pulled the same move she had with Skystar and sent her teeth aiming for the RiverClanners ear.

[ @poppy. @Kateri ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Last edited by taillow; May 9th, 2022 at 11:03 AM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 11:08 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

@marni @poppy.

Dimshard tumbles off of Houndpaw at the claws of Cindersky. He ducks his head when she tries to bite his ears. He growls loudly and his bicolor eyes glare at her darkly. 'So, it's still two to one. Asterhawk be damned!' He thinks to himself as he looks up and down Cindersky. 'Two to one odds are never fair. Of course, the ThunderClan scum-furs never think about fairness.' He thinks to himself as he aims an attack to the warrior's shoulder.
Old May 9th, 2022, 11:10 AM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Snowleap [ he/them ][ rolled a 5 and then a 3, making them both misses ]
➢ The tall deputy stayed where he was as the warrior stood up, blood gushing from the wound that he had given them. With the slash over the right side of his face and their ripped ear, it seemed like a worthy equal trade in his own opinion. Upon hearing Shallowshiver’s low remark, Snowleap’s gaze hardened. “I wish so too,” He meowed, his voice a mere whisper that was only to be shared between the two fighting cats, “Thankfully for you, I am nothing like them.” The oriental longhair would say this phrase to Cindersky later on when he faced the senior shecat on this very battlefield, but the words still held the same weight each and every time he said it. And just like that, it was right back into the fight between them. Snowleap could respect that and he did. This was the first battle that he ever participated in and he wanted to be known for fighting hard and truly, but also fair and respectfully. He was not a cruel cat and nor would he ever turn out to be that one. Mayhaps Riverclan could be a little better with having Snowleap as their deputy. He could only do so much, but maybe with enough time, things could change.

As the large warrior moved towards him again, stepping to be beside the oriental longhair, the clan deputy swiftly dropped and rolled away from Shallowshiver, narrowly missing their claws from raking his side and their teeth from snapping around his long tail. It was about time someone went for his tail, being as big and exposed as it was. Such a quick turn of movement did not help the pounding headache that was still occupying his head, but he refused to back out of this fight just yet. Once Snowleap sprang to his paws again, he raced back towards his opponent head-on, lifting a paw and pulling it back and bringing it forward with claws unsheathed, aiming to slash open their nose.
Shallowshiver | they/them | rolled a 12, making it a narrow miss

Both of their attempted attacks were dodged by the RiverClan cat, but among the frustration that brought them rose a small hint of respect. He was young, but already seemed to show more promise than those who had moons more experience than him. Still, any respect or recognition they had would not interfere with how they treated him in battle. No matter their opinion of the younger warrior, they were still enemies.

As he leapt back at them, Shallowshiver was able to narrowly dodge the claws extended towards them. Moving while he was still hopefully caught up in the momentum of his failed attack, the huge warrior reared up slightly and went to slam their paws down on either of the other cats shoulders, claws out and seeking to sink into his pelt.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 9th, 2022, 11:10 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post

Shimmerbird scrambled to her paws as soon as she kicked Sparrowflight away, wincing slightly as the shells embedded in the ground nicked her paw pads. Fortifying the ground on where RiverClan would have to fight as well as ThunderClan clearly hadn't been the best idea.

By the time the Shield regained her balance she was just in time to see Sparroflight darting for her right side and turned her body to counter. Before she could react the ThunderClan warrior darted to the left and Shimmerbird let out a yowl of pain as claws scored along her sides. She immediately lashed out with her paws in a back kick in the hopes that Sparrowflight had kept going after striking her side.

Whether it connected or not, Shimmerbird heard Skystar's call and hesitated for only a moment before nodding. "I'm on it!" she called, darting away before Sparrowflight could realize what was happening and stop her. WindClan had to help them, they had been allies for a long time and wouldn't leave them to be beaten by ThunderClan!

@marshall

~ Sparrowflight ~

Brown paw connected with flesh, but before she could celebrate with another quick slash Shimmerbird's hind paws connected squarely with the side of her head. Stumbling to the side, Sparrowflight could only groan out a shrieking yowl of, "C O W A R D!", before she could regain her balance and the Riverclanner darted away to seek out help from Windclan.

Could they take two clans tonight? No, she wouldn't question their abilities, they would HAVE to take on two clans tonight.

But her, fight seeking gaze did not find an opening, rather it zeroed in on a too small cat being kicked aside by Jaystride into the water... And not emerging.

Panic.

Nothing else was visible to the she-cat as she counted down the seconds before bursting off as fast as her paws would carry her. It didn't matter whether this young one belonged to Thunderclan or their enemy, they couldn't stoop to the levels of previous raids in this battle... they just couldn't.

Not caring about the sharp shards of shells that pierced her pawpads as her sprint carried her across the cove, Sparrowflight dove into the water after the small cat with little regard for her own safety. Frigid water sucked her breath away as the molly splashed in and frantically glanced around for the sight of fur... There.

Sloshing through chest-deep water as fast as she could in the unfamiliar sensation of almost-swimming, Sparrowflight shoved her head below the surface to grab at the apprentice's scruff... unsuccessfully. Spluttering as she emerged from the water, she furiously blinked the moisture from her eyes before moving closer to the furry silhouette and ducking her head under once again...

Nose nudged around blindly under the swells of frigid liquid for fur for what seemed like hours before finally connecting with the apprentice's scruff. Frantically yanking their weight up to the surface, she hauled herself and the younger cat back to shore as quickly as her paws could manage without dropping them both back into the water.

They weren't breathing... Why weren't they breathing... Riverclanner's could swim! Why couldn't this one swim???

Finally her paws touched the shore, and with a gasp Sparrowflight dropped the apprentice onto the ground and nudged them onto their back to gaze at their chest in worry... Nothing. Eyes widened in horror as the seconds ticked by and the young cat still had yet to breath.

"No... no... nononono..."

Dropping next to the young cat and frantically licking at their face, chest, anything to warm some semblance of life back into them, Sparrowflight only paused to yowl out towards the general direction of the closest Riverclan cat, "WHERE IS YOUR MEDICINE CAT?!", before resuming her futile task.

[ @implimm why u make me so cry ]

Old May 9th, 2022, 11:11 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

// Bluepaw | He|Him|His | RiverClan Apprentice \\

// open for battle \\

Bluepaw jumped into the action, claws unsheathed, ears pinned down, eyes tiny slits. His fluffy white fur blew in the wind as he rolled to the right when someone tried to attack him.
Old May 9th, 2022, 11:17 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistpaw ~

White paws skidded to a stop just outside the boundaries of the cove as yowls and shrieks filled the air. Grey eyes frantically glanced about as the apprentice looked for Icicleripple, Sundaust, Rosepaw, anyone who could heal really.

Dropping her bundle of marigold at her feet she let out a short, but sharp call, "Icicleripple!? I've got them!", before glancing back around to try and locate the previous medicine cat.

It wouldn't do to have other clans steal their herbs, so Mistpaw stationed herself overtop of the small pile and puffed out her fur to try and look more intimidating to anyone who tried.

[ @Panda1440 Mistpaw has arrived with the goods! ]

Old May 9th, 2022, 11:20 AM
dont try to wake me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Moonraven [Pfft, alright but I'm not sure how much help Leech is going to be.] @sid @implimm @Ziera
Hmm, so this is what a real battle looked like. Inquisitive green eyes slowly scanned the battleground as he walked in calmly behind Fallownose and the older warriors and apprentices. The thick scent of blood wafted into his nostrils making him wrinkle his nose. Despite this being his first battle, the abnormally giant gray tom remained unrattled and almost disinterested in the commotion around him. Fallownose's call claimed his attention for about a second directing two patrols, one for aiding in healing and the other for fighting. Leechpaw refrained from huffing in irritation, he found this whole thing foolish but he supposed this would be a good time to test his skills against actually trained warriors. He was supposed to be fighting, but he wasn't cocky enough to go claw to claw with a cat on his own so he looked around for some RiverClan cat in need of assistance while making sure he was well aware of his clanmates' locations.

Oh, who was calling him? Leechpaw's swung his huge head in the direction of the call, spotting an old man get beat up... um... okay, so he wasn't going to question that. In smooth, swift strides, Leechpaw covered the distances between them in short bounds. It was a bit reckless on his part, yes, but desperate time calls for desperate actions. Leechpaw veered off his original course, pivoting, as he shot straight at the warrior who was watching the show. He aimed to barrel into Elmtongue's right flank, hoping to knock him to the ground on his side, and then Leechpaw would try to hook his curved claws into the Elmtongue's side so he could carve out a nice laceration if he was lucky. It was planned nicely in the apprentice's head, but plans and reality never really fit together.

[ Undertaker, @Moonraven, @Ziera @sid - i'm gonna try and use that dice roll system all the cool hip youngsters are into these days i have a 16 and according to Youth Slushie that means it's a near miss? cries in confusion ]

Oh how dreadfully... Lacking, this fight would be. Elmtongue's eyes leave Batglare for a moment so he can cast a dubious look at Larchfall- Was this his brother's definition of a good time? Lord save them all. But the un-fun bunny summoned a backup bunny, his apprentice the ThunderClan warrior would guess.

Or maybe he just spouted out the first name his fat head could conjure. The slender dark thing turns in time to see the apprentice dashing towards them- He grins and jumps back to avoid the intended muscling, but his leg is knocked a bit. "Oh sweetheart, a gift for me? You shouldn't have!" This, intended for the big guy, comes shrill over the sound of fighting around them. "Look, Larch, a present!"

Unfortunately for Leechpaw, since the initial attack had somewhat fallen short, the followup never landed- But there was always room for correction. Elmtongue lifts his body up over the apprentice, putting on a show of being big- Skinny and sleek as he was. "You wanna tussle, love?" His tail hooks up pleasurably before he jumps towards the apprentice. His intentions were to leap over Leechpaw's head and perform a quick spin-and-swipe once behind him.
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.

Last edited by plum; May 9th, 2022 at 11:24 AM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 11:37 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus View Post

|Pigeonhop|He/Him|
As claws dug into flesh, he sprang into action. He reared up on his back legs, struggling to keep balance, to try and get the cat off. He then hit the ground hard, hard enough he felt it in his jaw. He turned to slash at his opponent, claws shining.

He'd always hated fighting. Hated everything about it from the way it sounded, constantly overwhelming his ears, to the way his bones would ache the next day. Though he struggled with it, he could still hold his own, he had to, to be a clan cat. Only kittypets didn't fight.

Palehound crashed into his back as he reared to keep her off him and winced as the warrior's body crumpled beneath her weight as she landed, felt the way his bones thudded as they hit the ground, more from the sensation than the realization of how hard she hit. With him on the ground, she tried to dig her claws into him, wanting to keep him from turning underneath her and kicking her belly.
"I'll be having none of this from you," she growled when his swipes grazed her legs and slashed her shoulder as he twisted to reach her. She didn't plan to kill him despite the weight of threat behind her words.
Rather than letting up her attempts to hold him in place to swing her claws in retaliation, she leaned forward over him and swung her head, trying to get her muscular neck to connect with his face and get a moment without him struggling, the point of the blunt force to the face an attempt to stun him even if only for a moment.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 9th, 2022, 11:43 AM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
// @Atticus ;; rolled a 10

>Bumblepaw<
Bumblepaw curled her lip. "Why don't you tell that to the guy who saw it fit to annihilate a patrol made mostly of apprentices and a brand-new leader, poison my Clanmates, raid our camp, kill our warriors, and steal our burial grounds? OH, I'm sorry, that's right, you can't. 'Cause he's dead."

She sidestepped his attempted sweep of her legs and waved her raised forepaw in a gesture of grandeur. "And to that I say good. Freakin'. RIDDANCE. I hope the rest of you join him in hell."

Bumblepaw twisted in place, raised a hind paw, and aimed to stomp down on Risingpaw's hind leg hard enough to break that, too.

Risingpaw | he/him | rolled a 16

For a brief moment, the apprentice was willing to just give up. He knew he couldn't but up even a half decent fight with no training, a broken leg, and a huge head wound. The other apprentice didn't seem like he wanted to kill him, but that wasn't to say the other Thunderclancats would feel the same. Still, if he died in battle, even if it was as one-sided as this one had been, that was a death he would take.

Risingpaw could deal with insult targeted at him. It was easy to ignore the spiteful words of another. But as Bumblepaw began to talk about Kestrelstar, the cat Risingpaw looked up to most, something in him finally snapped. A new wave of strength and adrenaline surfaced, and just in time he yanked his leg away from the other apprentices own leg.

"you asshole" he spat, slowly trying to push himself back up again. His right forepaw was held carefully off of the ground as he finally got back up again, though his other three legs weren't exactly stable. The apprentice glared at Bumblepaw fiercely, his teeth bared. As quickly as he could, Risingpaw attempted to bite down hard onto the other cats shoulder, uninjured leg reaching up to try and grab onto him with claws outstretched.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 9th, 2022 at 11:44 AM.