now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by zBlaze
Today 03:11 PM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by constellation
Today 03:07 PM

Old February 19th, 2024, 08:36 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Swallowkit
( torty-and-white she-cat with amber eyes )
RiverClan Kitshe/her2 moons
happy-go-lucky • blunt • reckless

Swallowkit squirmed away from Dawnkit, and after a moment of consideration, sat on her, being the bigger of the two. "You can't be better if ShadowClan can just sit on you like this," she pointed out reasonably.

@Starii - @Ravenswings
Old February 19th, 2024, 08:46 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

- Dawnkit -
2 moons old AFAB she with an obsidian-hued coat and white paws and underbelly // No Purrks // Mentions;
@Starii + @Collieheart

Dawnkit yelped in pain as Swallowkit sat right on top of her, a small pinch of pain throbbing from her back. She kicked at Swallowkit til she freed Dawnkit. You mousebrain! I’m smaller! I could be crushed by a giant like you. Their pelt bristled as she flicked their tail side to side, their small claws extended and eyes glowing in rage.

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; February 19th, 2024 at 08:46 PM.
Old February 19th, 2024, 08:51 PM

Swallowkit

"Exactly!" Swallowkit huffed, stamping her foot. "You're so small, a ShadowClan warrior would just mistake you for a baby crow and eat you!"

@Starii - @Ravenswings
Old February 19th, 2024, 09:03 PM

- Dawnkit -
2 moons old AFAB she with an obsidian-hued coat and white paws and underbelly // No Purrks // Mentions;
@Starii + @Collieheart
(Me has idea.)
Dawnkit gasped, the world spinning around them. Their breathing became shallow and quickened. Their ears flattened against their head "You're so small, a ShadowClan warrior would just mistake you for a baby crow and eat you!" echoed in her mind. She felt their paws beginning to crumble under them. You’ll never be a warrior! You’re so small! Several things flashed through her mind as their eyes glazed in tears, slowly, trembling, rising to her paws again. I might be small but I’m mighty as any other cat. She snarled, her vision clearing and her breathing returning to normal.
Old February 20th, 2024, 12:55 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Swallowkit

"She started it!" Swallowkit protested at being scolded. As her sister nipped her again, she cried out an indignant, "Hey!" She batted back at her sister furiously, then turned to scramble over her mother's tail and hide. From behind Cinderhive's dark fur, she called back, "I'll be a way better warrior then you! I'm gonna catch so much fish that the fresh-kill pile will be taller than a TREE!"

@Starii @Ravenswings
@Ravenswings @Collieheart

Cinderhive's laughter echoed in the air as she observed the playful banter between the two creatures. Her eyes softened with affection as she addressed them with a gentle yet firm tone, "Alright you two! No clawing each other's fur off!" Her words carried a mixture of maternal concern and a touch of amusement, emphasizing the importance of maintaining peace despite their tiny, non-meaningful taunts.
Old February 20th, 2024, 01:06 AM
VM me STARS

@Collieheart @Ravenswings
"Swallowkit, what gives you the right to speak to your sister like that?" she hissed, frustration clouding her judgment.

Cinderhive rose to her paws and swiftly picked up Dawnkit by the scruff, settling back down and running her warm tongue over the upset kit. "Stop crying," she scolded, irritation evident in her tone. "Why can't you two just get along?"

Both kits received a sharp reprimand. "If you don't start behaving, neither of you will grow up to be worthy warriors," Cinderhive warned, a twinge of regret coloring her words. They were just kits, after all. What had she been thinking?

Sighing, Cinderhive softened her gaze and pulled Swallowkit closer, licking her head to offer comfort. The weight of her responsibility as a mother settled in as she tried to mend the strained atmosphere she had unintentionally created. "We're a family, and families stick together. You'll need each other as you face the challenges of becoming warriors. Apologize to each other and promise to be more understanding," she urged.

"Remember, your bond as siblings is crucial. Support each other, and you'll both grow into strong warriors one day," she concluded, continuing to groom them in the hopes that the lesson would stick and harmony would be restored within the family.

Last edited by Starii; February 20th, 2024 at 01:07 AM.
Old February 20th, 2024, 01:51 AM

Swallowkit

Swallowkit shrank away from her mother's scolding, feeling a yucky feeling in her gut. She ducked her head, her ears pressed back. She found she really didn't like that feeling.

She felt a little better as Cinderhive pulled her closer, but she stared at the ground, thinking about what she had said to Dawnkit. She hadn't meant it — not really. She certainly hadn't meant to make her sister cry....

"Sorry," she murmured, kicking at the ground. "I didn't mean it, I was just saying. I'm sorry I made you cry though..." She buried her face in her mother's dark fur, hoping that yucky feeling would go away soon.

@Starii - @Ravenswings
Old February 20th, 2024, 02:40 AM
VM me STARS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Swallowkit

Swallowkit shrank away from her mother's scolding, feeling a yucky feeling in her gut. She ducked her head, her ears pressed back. She found she really didn't like that feeling.

She felt a little better as Cinderhive pulled her closer, but she stared at the ground, thinking about what she had said to Dawnkit. She hadn't meant it — not really. She certainly hadn't meant to make her sister cry....

"Sorry," she murmured, kicking at the ground. "I didn't mean it, I was just saying. I'm sorry I made you cry though..." She buried her face in her mother's dark fur, hoping that yucky feeling would go away soon.

@Starii - @Ravenswings

Cinderhive purred at the two small kits making up; "Dawnkit do you have something to say to Swallowkit?" she meowed expectingly

@Ravenswings
Old February 20th, 2024, 02:56 AM
VM me STARS

Sycamorepelt padded around in the territory; she looks up at the clear sky, it was cold, fresh, not too cold though.

The young warrior looks around at her surrounding; she closed her eyes listening to the noise around her; the birds chirping in the distance, the trees leaves rustling, and so much more!

She smiles to herself at the calmness that the territory provided her at the moment. She comes back to the forest 'I should start hunting, that is the reason why I came out' she thought to herself

She looks around, her ears searching for any sounds of prey; within moments she hears rustling in the undergrowth; she opened her mouth slightly breathing in the scent; 'mouse' she thought; she instinctively dropped into a hunting crouch; she faces the bushes that she heard the noise from.

Lightly stepping on her paws, she moves closer; she is not a tail length away from the mouse; the beautiful she-cat bunches up her muscles before pouncing upon the prey.

Sycamorepelt leaps at the mouse, catching it easily between her two front paws, before it could run away she bit down on it, killing it; with a silent thanks to starclan, she digs up a tiny hole, and puts the dead mouse inside before covering it up with dirt; 'I'll come back for it later' she promised to herself before going deeper into her territory searching for more prey.

[DICE ROLL - 10 and below = caught the animal
- 11 and above = missed the animal
]
Old February 20th, 2024, 06:58 AM

- Dawnkit -
2 moons old AFAB she with an obsidian-hued coat and white paws and underbelly // No Purrks // Mentions; @Starii + @Collieheart

Dawnkit squeaked as she got picked up. Sorry. She grumbled, annoyance glowing in her eyes. Now can we go back to playing?