[atari] a lethal light...
Last post by Shade.
Today 09:59 AM
Cats and art?
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:44 AM

Old February 28th, 2024, 07:00 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

[ I am killing off Thrushfeather. 1. To save Shellwhisker. She was exiled from RiverClan for literally invalid reasons (saying she´d protect her DEAD MATE´S kin). 2. I dont use Thrush. ]

____

Thrushfeather had been hunting whenever she heard a snarl behind her.

A fox raced forward. Thrushfeather, frozen stiff with shock and unable to move, fell victim to its sharp teeth and claws.

The fox´s jaws met with the warrior´s throat, and the she-cat fell still on the snowy ground.

[ @Undertaker - I will mention you with Shellwhisker in the outsider joining thread. ]

[ @elaif - feel free to have Vulturefang find the body lol. ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old February 28th, 2024, 09:07 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

[ forgive the formatting, kat is not at home lol ]

Lostspark
Purrks Overlook

The last thing Lostspark had been expecting to find - or hear - out here today was the snarling of a feral fox, joyous in the company of death. For a moment, the Medicine Cat considered turning, heading home, and getting someone back here just in case, but ultimately decided — that it would likely be too late. If she wanted to get rid of the threat, it would have to be now.

White paws quickened against the ground as Lostspark neared where the sound was coming from, but the grey feline knew better than to go thundering into danger without thought. So instead, she kept her pawsteps silent, her body gliding through the shadows like the shadow fiend she was.

Lostspark took quick stock of the scene as she came upon the it, barely making a sound as she stood witness to the carnage. Blood splattered the ground, a fox standing over Thrushfeather’s prone body. Still, Lostspark was no fool — at least, her days of idiocy had hopefully been left behind. The lithe grey molly retraced her steps, backing up a good deal and heaving herself up the nearest tree. Thanking Slytiger mentally for his lesson on tree climbing so many moons ago, Lostspark dug her claws into the bark as she scaled the tree, and then angled herself onto a branch facing outward.

It was easy from there for Lostspark to begin tree-hopping - she had gauged the distances between the trees when she’d retraced her steps earlier - her way quickly back to where she’d last seen the fox. It was still there, predictably, and unfortunately Thrushfeather’s body had devolved into a meal. Not for long, if Lostspark got her way. Serrated claws scraping quietly against bark as Lostspark crept her way onto a branch directly overhead the predator, the Medicine Cat took a moment to center herself - and then dropped out of the tree the second the fox had bent it’s head to eat.

[ beefed up purrk activated ]

Her body landed square on the fox’s back, claws digging in for purchase in its fur, unforgivably ripping away at the flesh. It took a moment of scrambling before Lostspark lunged forward right as the fox reared back, her fangs sinking into the back of its neck, puncturing, as one of her front paws snaked around the canine’s throat, effectively silencing its pained snarls.

Canine and feline slumped forward at once, the former dead and the latter relieved. Eventually, Lostspark would rise again to her paws, to skin the fox of its pelt — a thank you gift to Dawnstar for Bleedingkit, and to lift the remains of Thrushfeather onto her back, to carry back to camp.

[ @Shellwhisker - Thrushfeather Mention ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; February 28th, 2024 at 09:09 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 05:16 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Main RP Character

She/Her

Purrks:
Agatha Kitty

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom decided to go on a short little stroll around the territory, given the fact that she did not have anything to do. She hasn't been assigned on a patrol or anything. Just peace. But sometimes peace was too boring. Springblossom was a very social cat, after all. She couldn't go more than a few minutes without talking to someone. Suddenly, her ears perked up as she heard rustling nearby. Was it a rogue? Outsider? A spy, even? She spun around, attempting to locate where the sound came from.
Her fur bristled when she felt someone approach her.

{OPEN RP}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 29th, 2024, 06:48 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats

SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

SHADOWCLAN GUARD

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

The black tom moved quietly through the dark ocean of shadows, his sharp blue eyes on the look out for anything of interest to report to his leader. It was the second time this week. Shadefrost had been making it a point to awake early in the mornings, especially after being assigned to guard duty. Dawnstar herself had recommended him to the position, and he didn't want to find himself a disappointment to her a second time in his life. He wanted to show that he could do this job without fail, which meant he'd give it more effort than he usually did. The tom continued to watch for any signs of trouble.

(I'll keep Shade here for a day before moving on somewhere else, just in case anyone wants to interact)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; February 29th, 2024 at 06:49 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 07:31 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Well well well, what had they here? Shrewstep had been content with a solo hunt, leaving camp with the intention of losing his thoughts in the swamp and the intense concentration required to capture a frog for a while, but it seemed a more exciting distraction had arrived. He had been following Springblossom for a moment when he eventually made his presence known, pushing through the bushes and standing in front of her with a smile gracing his maw. I´m sorry if I disturbed you, he mewed, voice smooth and silvery and friendly. but I couldn´t help but say hello. I don´t know if we´ve spoken before we haven´t, but saying as much didn´t quite work for the bit and I´d like to make sure such a crime doesn´t go unfixed for too long. The subtext being, of course, that he was flirting. Whether or not Springblossom picked up on the hints the forty-odd moon tom was putting down was another matter entirely, but he was putting on his best face to get the point across. @Starphobia
Old February 29th, 2024, 08:07 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

SHADOWCLAN GUARD

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

The black tom moved quietly through the dark ocean of shadows, his sharp blue eyes on the look out for anything of interest to report to his leader. It was the second time this week. Shadefrost had been making it a point to awake early in the mornings, especially after being assigned to guard duty. Dawnstar herself had recommended him to the position, and he didn't want to find himself a disappointment to her a second time in his life. He wanted to show that he could do this job without fail, which meant he'd give it more effort than he usually did. The tom continued to watch for any signs of trouble.

(I'll keep Shade here for a day before moving on somewhere else, just in case anyone wants to interact)
"…Hello, Shadefrost." Shadowlight dipped her head. She had gone out to hunt, but hey, she could always use help.
(Sorry for how short this is)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE
Old February 29th, 2024, 08:35 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark led Lynxshade and Pebbleshell to where the fox's remains lay, nearby it's separated pelt. Gripping the fox pelt with her teeth, the Medicine Cat slung it over her shoulder, balancing it out before glancing at Pebbleshell and Lynxshade, tail flicking in a gesture towards the rest of the fox. "I just want you two to get rid of that. If we leave it to rot, it'll attract predators. I'm heading back to report Thrushfeather's death and this fox to Dawnstar." With that said, she waited a beat before starting off back to camp again.

[ @Wingnettle - Lynxshade / @rust`rock - Pebbleshell ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old March 1st, 2024, 06:47 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Lostspark led Lynxshade and Pebbleshell to where the fox's remains lay, nearby it's separated pelt. Gripping the fox pelt with her teeth, the Medicine Cat slung it over her shoulder, balancing it out before glancing at Pebbleshell and Lynxshade, tail flicking in a gesture towards the rest of the fox. "I just want you two to get rid of that. If we leave it to rot, it'll attract predators. I'm heading back to report Thrushfeather's death and this fox to Dawnstar." With that said, she waited a beat before starting off back to camp again.

《 Pebbleshell 》

she/her / shadowclan warrior / calico

The molly shivered at the bare flesh of the fox. She shook her pelt briskly and flicked her tail as a goodbye. Pebbleshade stared at the body for a moment before turning her head towards Lynxshade.
"You get the top and I'll get the bottom." she offered. If they were going to get rid of the fox before any other animals came, they best do it now. She moved towards the foxes rear, ready to lift it with the she-cat.

(@Wingnettle :Lynxshade )

Last edited by nyx; March 2nd, 2024 at 03:40 PM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 07:25 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Well well well, what had they here? Shrewstep had been content with a solo hunt, leaving camp with the intention of losing his thoughts in the swamp and the intense concentration required to capture a frog for a while, but it seemed a more exciting distraction had arrived. He had been following Springblossom for a moment when he eventually made his presence known, pushing through the bushes and standing in front of her with a smile gracing his maw. I´m sorry if I disturbed you, he mewed, voice smooth and silvery and friendly. but I couldn´t help but say hello. I don´t know if we´ve spoken before we haven´t, but saying as much didn´t quite work for the bit and I´d like to make sure such a crime doesn´t go unfixed for too long. The subtext being, of course, that he was flirting. Whether or not Springblossom picked up on the hints the forty-odd moon tom was putting down was another matter entirely, but he was putting on his best face to get the point across. @Starphobia
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Main RP Character

She/Her

Purrks:
Agatha Kitty

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom let out a soft purr, eyes locking onto Shrewstep.

"Well, hello," Springblossom meowed, her long, slim tail brushing lightly against the ground "Yes, I don't believe we've talked before. I'm Springblossom."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old March 1st, 2024, 04:53 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips View Post
"…Hello, Shadefrost." Shadowlight dipped her head. She had gone out to hunt, but hey, she could always use help.
(Sorry for how short this is)
SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

SHADOWCLAN GUARD

Okay, this was getting too out of hand. What was it with cats speaking to him as if they were the best of friends or something?

With a roll of his eyes, the tom returned the greeting with a simple,
"Hey." He was too mentally tired to try and chase her away, so he'd tolerate her presence for now. But he wasn't really too keen on letting her stay around him if she was going to waste his time or be annoying.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer