Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:26 AM
Evenilolia's art shop!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:40 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:39 AM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:14 AM

Old February 15th, 2024, 06:57 PM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

{ @RoboPrism ~ Cornpuff }
Spottedshadow kept his yellow hues trained suspiciously on the other cat - what was he up to. With a huff he meowed, “I ain’t no enforcer and I don’t claim to be anything of the sort,” his usual tone was growling but still held twinges of lingering kindness, “I do, however, not take kindly to cats who sneak out of camp and head to the border then claim they had a problem to worry about… what was that problem anyway.” He was not trying to be rude but he did what to watch out for his clan and do that he needed to get to the bottom of this felines motives.

Black paws pressed into the forest earth as he looked contemplative on this cat, “What cat were ya tryin’ meet anyway,” he meowed with the subtle tones of distrust, “their ain’t any cats you should not be able to meet in the camp… and even at gatherings it is foolish to form friendships with other clans past the conmen curtesy of small talk,” Spottedshadow was a bitter cat but few things irked him as much as the other clans, a bunch of cowardly scum that caused problems for Shadowclan… they were not worth his time. He sad and liked his distinctly spotted pelt with was similar to their larger ancestors, this cat better have a hell of a good reason he thought to himself a irritated that this was how he was spending his evening.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 15th, 2024, 08:22 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
Spottedshadow kept his yellow hues trained suspiciously on the other cat - what was he up to. With a huff he meowed, “I ain’t no enforcer and I don’t claim to be anything of the sort,” his usual tone was growling but still held twinges of lingering kindness, “I do, however, not take kindly to cats who sneak out of camp and head to the border then claim they had a problem to worry about… what was that problem anyway.” He was not trying to be rude but he did what to watch out for his clan and do that he needed to get to the bottom of this felines motives.

Black paws pressed into the forest earth as he looked contemplative on this cat, “What cat were ya tryin’ meet anyway,” he meowed with the subtle tones of distrust, “their ain’t any cats you should not be able to meet in the camp… and even at gatherings it is foolish to form friendships with other clans past the conmen curtesy of small talk,” Spottedshadow was a bitter cat but few things irked him as much as the other clans, a bunch of cowardly scum that caused problems for Shadowclan… they were not worth his time. He sad and liked his distinctly spotted pelt with was similar to their larger ancestors, this cat better have a hell of a good reason he thought to himself a irritated that this was how he was spending his evening.
"A frieeend," Cornpuff sighed, sidling up beside the other tom. "I don't have more than one or two in my own clan. There's just a pesky little rule about going alone around right now, wasn't it? Well, you've been by me this entire time! So I don't know what you're being so huffy 'bout."
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:55 AM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
NightWolf had been wandering the territory, he had hunted today and had trained hard as well, and was on the lookout for anything out of order, he wasnt assigned to a patrol but theres no reason why he cant patrol on his own when all camp requirements were met, he may hunt later as well just to feel like this random wandering accomplished something.

He then saw ShadeFrost , he hasnt ever spoken to the cat, then again most of shadowclan keeps to themselves most of the time, coming up to the warrior he dips his head in greeting

"ShadeFrost," he meows out as he looks at the border just wishing something would happen

@Levi 99
SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN GUARD

SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

The tom stopped dead in his tracks at the sound of his name, causing him to turn to get a look at who the voice belonged to.

Who's that?

The cat in question was pretty much a stranger to Shadefrost, the only thing giving a clue as to who he was being his Shadowclan scent. Shadefrost was a bit agitated by that, but at least he didn't have to catch a body so early in the morning. Still, how was it that EVERYONE in the clan knew his name. He couldn't go anywhere without some weirdo speaking to him like they were buddies.

Gah, it was annoying.

As the cat neared, Shade wondered for a moment if he should say something in reply to his clanmates greeting. It would certainly be the polite thing to do, and it might even make him a friend in the future. But, well, the tom was never one to be polite and how someone else felt didn't matter to him either.
"Um," he began, "How do you know me?"

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old February 16th, 2024, 07:46 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Well seemed like one of the patrol members was a grouch but that wasn't going to deter Shadowpaw's spirit. She did like Nightstalker, at least she seemed to have warmth in her heart. Maybe Shadowpaw would take the time to talk to her after this patrol. Get to know the warmer of Shadowclan.

So the apprentice was sent out to scout ahead. That was fine with her, she had a good memory even if this would be the first time that she was hunting for this herb. The apprentice scoured ahead too look for the elderflowers. With great luck she was able to find a clump of four flowers and plucked them all herself. "Look what I got Nightstalker!" She cheered intentionally leaving the other cat out. She was being a little petty, as a treat.
[roll 1d20: 17! roll 1d4: 4!]

@Yunhos_Personal_Potato @blxze.

Nightstalker turned her muzzle to the little cat and purred. "Well done!" Nightstalker's yellow eyes gleamed as she padded to Shadowpaw. Nightstalker had found a bit of cobweb and thought that it wouldn't hurt to grab it, she had a small stick with a ball of cobweb. "What else do we need to grab again?" Nightstalker asked, her mind had wandered a bit.
Seeing 3 lined up plots of dirt, Nightstalker looked at them and gave a small sigh, setting her stick down carefully and sitting in front of the plots. Nightstalker's eyes shown with grief as she looked at the plots. Then glancing around for some more herbs with the sadness remaining as a dim light in her eyes. Nightstalker kept the smile on her face as she looked back to Shadowpaw. Before grabbing her cobweb stick again she mewed. "Don't let the elderflowers drag, I'm sure cats would like to have herbs with no side of dirt." Nightstalker teased the apprentice.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old February 16th, 2024, 08:36 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Night sighed, it was pretty obvious that the cat didnt like him talking to him,
"You are one of the strongest cats in our clan, how could anyone not know you?" he meows out, unlike him, NightWolf is a new warrior and he hasnt accomplished much other than hunting and gaining an apprentice, to someone like ShadeFrost, he might was well be a stranger, in fact they pretty much are, he doesn't hope to become his best friends or anything, but at least if they are to ever go into battle together, they wont exchange claws just from not knowing who is who.

Looking at sharfrost NightWolf was certain, he could not take him on, he needs to get stronger to reach shadefrosts level, perhaps he should leave the older cat and continue his training

Levi 99

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 17th, 2024, 11:23 AM
i bite sometimes ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v Mentions v
@Fawnheart <3

____

Graypaw
ShadowClan Apprentice - 6 Moons
Spottedshadow's Apprentice
4 / 100

____

Graypaw kneaded the soft earth beneath her with her forepaws as she waited for Spottedshadow to show.

The young apprentice stood in the training hollow, her tail tip twitching nervously as her blue eyes shone with anxiety.

What if she failed her mentor? Let him down?

{ @Shellwhisker ~ Greypaw }
Spottedshadow slinked out of the shadows and turned to greypaw his saffron hues flitting curiously over the tiny she-cat he was tasked with training, at least Greypaw showed some interest in being trained… showing up was not going to make him instantly like her, no that would take a bit if ever, but he did gain a dredge of respect for her because it seemed she was not going to waste her time. Black thin tail flicked with impatience as he spoke in his gravely tones, “Ight. Borders is what we are gonna do first,” he meowed curtly then added in an attempt at kindness - which panged as an out of tune note in his heart - “I appr’ciate you for not waisting my time, try to make that a habit.” Spottedshadow trotted off to the first border, his tail flicked to tell Greypaw to follow, if she wanted to she could and if she did not… well… he would tell Dawnstar to move her to someone else, he had better things to do then waste his time with an apprentice who did not want to learn… but that would not happen - she would be good, well-behaved, and wagers to learn.

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by elio; February 17th, 2024 at 11:24 AM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 12:23 PM
i bite sometimes ♡

Unhappy Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
"A frieeend," Cornpuff sighed, sidling up beside the other tom. "I don't have more than one or two in my own clan. There's just a pesky little rule about going alone around right now, wasn't it? Well, you've been by me this entire time! So I don't know what you're being so huffy 'bout."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Spottedshadow (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ he/him ~ Warrior

Saffron eyes looked the cat up and down, “I will let this slide for now, you have clearly done nothing wrong in this moment besides going out of camp alone… it is not particularly preferred,” he meowed in his gravely tones, “ain’t nothin’ wrong with a walk… but I’m gonna stay with you for now, maybe ya can make a new friend on the way back.” Suspicion prickled down his pelt, something was off but, alas, he had seen nothing so there was no use throwing a hissy fit over possibilities - no matter how probable they were. With a flick of his tail he began the trek back to the camp, if this cat was smart he would follow… if he did not Spottedshadow could not really care less, the only reason he had even a sliver of patience and kindness was because the clan needed warrior and the clan came first.

(Spotted is kind of a grumpy and huffy boy, the annoyance and rudeness of these post do not extend past ic)

Old February 17th, 2024, 12:37 PM
Warrior

Quote:

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Spottedshadow (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ he/him ~ Warrior

Saffron eyes looked the cat up and down, “I will let this slide for now, you have clearly done nothing wrong in this moment besides going out of camp alone… it is not particularly preferred,” he meowed in his gravely tones, “ain’t nothin’ wrong with a walk… but I’m gonna stay with you for now, maybe ya can make a new friend on the way back.” Suspicion prickled down his pelt, something was off but, alas, he had seen nothing so there was no use throwing a hissy fit over possibilities - no matter how probable they were. With a flick of his tail he began the trek back to the camp, if this cat was smart he would follow… if he did not Spottedshadow could not really care less, the only reason he had even a sliver of patience and kindness was because the clan needed warrior and the clan came first.

(Spotted is kind of a grumpy and huffy boy, the annoyance and rudeness of these post do not extend past ic)
There was no further use in dwadling at the border if the she-cat wouldn't show. His new friend began to trod back to camp, so he darted off to his side. Padding in his pace, Cornpuff swished his tail.
He whispered though playfully, as if someone was around to hear them.
"Y'take it too seriously Enforcer."

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 17th, 2024 at 12:39 PM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 03:01 PM
i bite sometimes ♡

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Spottedshadow (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ he/him ~ warrior

Saffron hues glanced at Cornpuff and Spottedshadows tail lashed with annoyance, If you had listened instead of staring at the border in search of some molly, you would have heard me say I ain’t no enforcer,” he spat this response out more in fear than genuine anger, “you can’t go calling cats enforcers when they ain’t that, as much as I respect Dawnstar I would prefer to avoid being a pelt on her den.” Spottedshadow’s pace quickened but he kept the tom in his saffron peripheral so as not to lose sight of him… he did not trust this cat even though he seemed friendly - disloyalty clung most likely to his fur but he seemed decent past that point. Sleek black distinctly patterned pelt slunk through the forest towards the camp, a moment after Spottedshadow meowed in addition to his outburst, “and maybe you care too little…,” his tone was contemplative and lacked harshness, he was young his tone held the weight of an elder’s warning… loyalty meant everything to Shadowclan’s leader and this cat would do good to remember that and stop lurking out to the border suspiciously, he has said a friend but in the end no feline from another clan could truly be a friend.

Last edited by elio; February 17th, 2024 at 03:02 PM.
Old February 17th, 2024, 03:14 PM
Warrior

Quote:

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Spottedshadow (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ he/him ~ warrior

Saffron hues glanced at Cornpuff and Spottedshadows tail lashed with annoyance, If you had listened instead of staring at the border in search of some molly, you would have heard me say I ain’t no enforcer,” he spat this response out more in fear than genuine anger, “you can’t go calling cats enforcers when they ain’t that, as much as I respect Dawnstar I would prefer to avoid being a pelt on her den.” Spottedshadow’s pace quickened but he kept the tom in his saffron peripheral so as not to lose sight of him… he did not trust this cat even though he seemed friendly - disloyalty clung most likely to his fur but he seemed decent past that point. Sleek black distinctly patterned pelt slunk through the forest towards the camp, a moment after Spottedshadow meowed in addition to his outburst, “and maybe you care too little…,” his tone was contemplative and lacked harshness, he was young his tone held the weight of an elder’s warning… loyalty meant everything to Shadowclan’s leader and this cat would do good to remember that and stop lurking out to the border suspiciously, he has said a friend but in the end no feline from another clan could truly be a friend.

"Ah, if I die for a friend that means I'm a good one at least!" Cornpuff joked as he sped past the dark-pelted cat. As he ran he gazed behind him with a challenge in his eyes. "See you at camp, slug-feet!"