Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 10:13 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 10:10 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 10:06 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 10:05 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 09:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Solstice @Duskflight @Cosmo
[i've been waiting on kal, but i'll post this myself e.e]

Fawn found herself dancing in and out of consciousness in a new area. It smelled rich of herbs, but also hinted at sickness. It was bittersweet, she couldn't quite remember what they called this area of the camp. This was like the vet office, but nicer, quieter. Her blue hues blinked weakly around, her head unmoving and her body rather numb. "Wh-" she managed to roll her head in the direction of whoever was around. "Where am I?" she spoke, hardly more than a whisper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
asoon as sunsong had heard of fawns arrival she was the first to bolt out of her den. she hadnt seen her daughter in so long. how long had it been? how many nights had she gone longing for her kits, wondering where she had gone. none of her first litter had made it, either dying off or going missing. fawn was the only cat from her first litter that had survived, to her knowledge. pushing past the barrier, eyes wide and her frame shaking. there was nothing that would amount to a mothers love for her kits, and sunsong was no different when it came to each one of her children, adopted or not, she loved everyone the same. "fawn..kit?" she called out frantically, not really taking anyone in the den into consideration with how loud her voice was for a second. but then the scent came to her nose, no matter how different it was compared to when before she had gone missing. she had gone missing so long ago that..she had never received her warrior name, despite being so much older.but there was something that lingered that it was the same, that told her this was fawn. her eyes watered seeing her so.. scrawny and beat up. but to sunsong she would always look beautiful. she padded close to her, setting down and tucking her paws under her frame and gently speaking,"fawn? its your ma, sunsong." she couldnt help but let her voice shake, trying to prevent herself from both making a scene and crying in the middle of the den.
Adderheart didn't once leave her sisters side, not now that she knew she was alive, that she didn't just disappear or die like the other kits of the litter she grew up with. What had happened to her? Where had she gone, what had she been through? There were so many questions but the yellow tabby knew better than to bombard her sister with any inquiries while she was in this state. She was already there by Fawnkit's side when Sunsong, her own adoptive mother came in, calling her sisters name. How long had it been, since she's seen her mother Sunsong? When she had her apprentice ceremony? Had it been that long? It didn't matter at the moment, the queen padded up and settled down next to Fawnkit as well. Adderheart wanted to say something, anything, but all she could do was look back at the crumpled, but living form of her sister. Her ears perked up when she heard the faint whisper come out of the blue-eyed she-cat, asking where she was. And she was nearly going to answer when words came out of Sunsong's mouth. It didn't answer her sister's question so quietly, she would answer it.
"You're in the medicine cat's den Fawn.. You're home."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 11th, 2018, 07:05 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
| @RedHead |
The fluffy tom opened his brown eye his fur matted and tangled from his constant turning in his sleep. He blinked both of his eyes open, the light blinding him. With a yawn he sat up, he flicked his white tail swirling up a small cloud of dust behind him, he looked back at his fluffy tail which he had turned brown from the dust that covered the clearing. He slowly stood up and began to walk over to the freshkill pile. He had been missing his friends recently, his best friend was always in the nursery for her kits he would have to stop by later. He grabbed a vole from the pile he knew they were her favorite, slowly he grabbed a small mouse for himself. He would drop off the plump rodent in good time, but now.. he needed his mouse. He took his time walking over to the patch of sun where he had been planning to eat, he was taking long steps his white paws slowly turning brown with each step as he got to his spot he began to wash his paws slowly, he wanted to take his time with this. It was calming to him, how fun.

With a smile on his maw and pale eyes bright, a gray-and-brown tabby found himself bounding across the clearing. His feathery tail flicked with endless excitement, the energy flowing through Asterbounce’s whole being. He didn’t need a reason to be excited. He just was, like always. He gave friendly nods to each of his clanmates that he passed, his genuine smile taking up his face. Stature relaxed and confident, the tomcat let his eyes wander the clearing after he slowed to a gentle plod. Asterbounce’s gaze passed over a white tomcat, and continued on. But they instantly flicked back after a moment in a double-take. Asterbounce stared at him for a moment, recognizing the tomcat as Cottonspirit. Asterbounce wasn’t going to deny he’d found the thick-furred tom attractive. Because he most certainly did. Walking over, Asterbounce greeted him with a purr. “Hi! How’re you?”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 11th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Solstice @Duskflight @SuspiciousMindz

Shock recognized in Oriolepaw's eyes as she stared at the three cats. Home? What did Adderheart mean? Home? Well no time to question it. I'm a medicine cat. My job is to help. Oriolepaw's eyes were wide. What was she supposed to do? She didn't remember what to do from her lessons. She looks hungry. Exhausted. What helps that? Oriolepaw decided she would just try her best. At very least she could heal the scratches. She looked around frantically. Burnet Leaves. Those are a traveling herb for strength and hunger pains! Oriolepaw looked around some more. She grabbed some cobewebs. "Move!" Oriolepaw ordered, as she rushed towards the she-cat. She began to apply the cobwebs. "Fawn is it?" she asked trying to make her voice soft, "Can you swallow this?" She gestured towards the leaves. I'm sure there's something better but what is it?
Old November 11th, 2018, 07:33 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythical myik View Post
@Redhead
The clean and fresh air of fall rushed over the moor, Nimblebreeze stepped out of her nest, stretching and letting out a small yawn. Looking around, she noticed the lack of others around her. Her fur clung to her body, matted down from her own weight. Her paws were damp, the fur on them wet with sweat. Another bad dream, I wonder what's going on? She thought, not giving it another moment. Looking down at her diluted calico pelt, she hissed at what a mess her fur seemed. Grooming herself softly, she cleaned her paws and finally moved into the cool breeze. Her soft fur rose as she felt the temperate change, shivering a second. "Ah yes, Leaffall is in the air." She whispered to herself, walking out in the clearing. The molly moved to a sunny area, ready to begin her day slowly. The molly looked around, her fur waving in the breeze as she looked for someone to speak to. Nimblebreeze was rather bored these days, no one really talked to her anymore. Sighing, the molly sat up, adjusting her posture and holding her head up.

Stagbeam stepped into the clearing, a smile oh his maw, formed around the rabbit he was carrying. The Himalayan deposited his catch in the fresh-kill pile before he raised his head to get a good look around the clearing. It was getting colder, that was for sure, and the tomcat was glad he had a thick coat of fur to keep him warm, unusual for a Windclan cat. After not seeing Honeystripe anywhere in the clearing, Stagbeam decided he should socialize with some other clanmates. Wouldn’t hurt at least. His blue eyes landed upon a dilute calico feline, grooming her ruffled pelt. He waited a moment, trying to act like he was doing something before he walked over to her. He didn’t want to interrupt her grooming, he knew how much of a bother that could be. “Um, hi. I’m Stagbeam, and you just looked like you needed some company.” He hoped his purr was as welcoming as he’d wanted it to sound, and he sat himself gently in front of the shorter she-cat.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 11th, 2018, 07:33 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Jaggedspring had just padded into camp with a rabbit dangling from his jaws. He felt a rush of pride that he had caught a rabbit. Well he felt like that anytime he caught something and that was annoying. Jaggedspring sat down his fresh kill and decided to talk to someone for a change only to seem like he wasn't gonna boast this time which was a lie he was gonna tell the first cat he saw all about what he caught. The first cat Jaggedspring spotted was Silvertail. He smiled and padded up to the she-cat. "Hello Silvertail"he began "How are you on this nice day?"He'd ask trying to strike up a good conversation and then get straight to the point about bragging or boasting that was his plan at least at first glance at her. He wasn't sure how this was going to go, but he was determined anyways.
@Silvertail000
"Um, hi, I'm fine." Silvertail said. "How about you?" She looked surprised as she looked him up and down. "You sound like you have something important to say."
Old November 11th, 2018, 07:53 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Stagbeam stepped into the clearing, a smile oh his maw, formed around the rabbit he was carrying. The Himalayan deposited his catch in the fresh-kill pile before he raised his head to get a good look around the clearing. It was getting colder, that was for sure, and the tomcat was glad he had a thick coat of fur to keep him warm, unusual for a Windclan cat. After not seeing Honeystripe anywhere in the clearing, Stagbeam decided he should socialize with some other clanmates. Wouldn’t hurt at least. His blue eyes landed upon a dilute calico feline, grooming her ruffled pelt. He waited a moment, trying to act like he was doing something before he walked over to her. He didn’t want to interrupt her grooming, he knew how much of a bother that could be. “Um, hi. I’m Stagbeam, and you just looked like you needed some company.” He hoped his purr was as welcoming as he’d wanted it to sound, and he sat himself gently in front of the shorter she-cat.
Turning her head up, she laid eyes on the tom. Her heart jumped for a moment, unsuspecting of him. He seemed nice, definitely not an ugly tom in the least. And those eyes? Damn. She took notice in his long pelt, something she wished to have in the cold winter. She moved her head up, sitting up a little more. "Oh, yes. Some company would be nice. It's Stagbeam, correct?" She asked with her light voice. Folding her tail across her paws, smiling shyly. She's seen the tom around the clan before, but wasn't sure if they've interacted. No.. I don't believe we have. Odd, it I feel like I've seen him with someone else before. Perhaps on a patrol? Funny how she couldn't recall this cat. Somewhat like the feeling of a distant dream, lost as soon as she woke up. Her green eyes flashed at the tom for a moment, then to her paws. "Keep your paws neat Nimble.." Repeating the words of her mother under her breath. She darted her head back up swiftly. Eye contact... Eye contact...
Old November 12th, 2018, 09:46 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She paused maybe I would be allowed out of camp, his reasuring lick comforted her some,” Maybe.” She replied Unbeknownst to her she would be come an apprentice and train just like every other apprentice, but she did not believe that yet.
Coonkit twitched an ear, trying to decide whether she was convinced or not. Hoping that she was at least a little more reassured, the skinny tom kit decided to start a different topic. "Do you have any littermates?" He was always curious about other cats' backgrounds and family; the topic fascinated him.
Old November 12th, 2018, 09:53 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

@Static

Not a noise was made as his new deputy slipped into his den. What gave it away was the scent of Crowmask as he snuck in. Blazingstar's golden hues flicked open in the dim lighting, turning to face the den opening. "Well I guess you can enter," he spoke, his tail wrapping around two tiny kittens sleeping in his nest. His kits were the only reason he seemed to be in his den all the time nowadays. Tail tip twitching with slight inheritance, the leader continued. "So, how may I help you Crowmask?" he asked the cat he was trusting with his clan. They had a long history, although the orange tabby seemed to sweep it away anytime it was mentioned until recently when Crowmask was one of the few most encouraging felines towards his ideas.
"Warriors are beginning to wonder what our plans with Riverclan are.I did not know if you wanted me to tell them or not." The deputy explained,seeing the kits at his leaders chest as his eyes fully adjusted."I did not know you were busy. I'm sorry for bothering you." Crowmask told him,noticing the kittens wrapped around his tail.
Crowmask was not surprised the leader never mentioned the past.He would not even be surprised if he had forgotten what he had done. That's what made Crowmask angry. Bazingstar would not even admit that what he had done was wrong. He appeared to never regret it or look back on it in shame. Yes, he agreed with the leaders ides, but he also had his own goals that were more important. He was not about to let Blazingstar know this though.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 12th, 2018, 10:38 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

With a smile on his maw and pale eyes bright, a gray-and-brown tabby found himself bounding across the clearing. His feathery tail flicked with endless excitement, the energy flowing through Asterbounce’s whole being. He didn’t need a reason to be excited. He just was, like always. He gave friendly nods to each of his clanmates that he passed, his genuine smile taking up his face. Stature relaxed and confident, the tomcat let his eyes wander the clearing after he slowed to a gentle plod. Asterbounce’s gaze passed over a white tomcat, and continued on. But they instantly flicked back after a moment in a double-take. Asterbounce stared at him for a moment, recognizing the tomcat as Cottonspirit. Asterbounce wasn’t going to deny he’d found the thick-furred tom attractive. Because he most certainly did. Walking over, Asterbounce greeted him with a purr. “Hi! How’re you?”
The tom looked up to see where the voice had come from, upon looking up he saw Asterbounce. His blue and brown gaze settled on the gray tom, almost instantly he could feel his face growing red like a cherry. No! Don't embarrass yourself Cottonspirit! he franticly thought, though that would be hard to do.. he had seen the gray cat around camp doing this and that he ha always been far to shy to go over, but the fluffy tom had never been to much of a shy cat "Oh uh uh, Hi there!" he stuttered out, he could feel his whole body growing hot, he had never really tried to flirt with a tom that looked as good as Asterbounce, Don't make a fool of yourself! he told himself again, this one was cute! "Want to uh, share?" he said nervously hoping for the best, he put on a smile and pat the ground next to him with his feathery tail.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old November 12th, 2018, 03:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Coonkit twitched an ear, trying to decide whether she was convinced or not. Hoping that she was at least a little more reassured, the skinny tom kit decided to start a different topic. "Do you have any littermates?" He was always curious about other cats' backgrounds and family; the topic fascinated him.
Mistkit blinked blankly at Coonkit before blinking,” I don’t know. I was born in the clan, but my parents left the clan before I opened my eyes, for all I know I had littermates that my parents look with them, or I had stillborn littermates. All I know is that I was born in the clan and that my parents disappeared one night. A few queens told me that my parents abandoned the clan one night and were never seen from again. I didn’t want to pester them to know who my parents are and if I have littermates.” She shrugged,” I assume they look somewhat like me.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread