Last post by Myling
Today 09:52 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:21 AM

Old February 14th, 2024, 07:40 AM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Moonfawn

Moonfawn quietly pads into the den, a plump rabbit in her jaws.

"Hi everyone! Would anyone like a bite of prey?" She asks, standing sweetly in the doorway.

The warrior puts the prey down with a smile and waits for someone to come eat, if no one wants it then she might just take it to the elders.

(Open!)
Shellkit tottled over to the warrior. "Me! Me!" she squeaked. She hadn't had prey before.
Old February 14th, 2024, 07:42 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispwillow View Post
Shellkit tottled over to the warrior. "Me! Me!" she squeaked. She hadn't had prey before.
Moonfawn

The warrior smiles at the little kit, how cute!

"Okay little one, have you ever had prey before?" She asks, nudging the prey a bit closer to the kit.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 14th, 2024, 07:43 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit sat in the nursery, her frame noticably bigger than the other kits. After wandering out of camp and getting lost, she'd finally managed to stumble her way back home.

She was positive that most cats didn't even know she was gone, or existed in the first place. That was expected though, she wasn't in Riverclan long when she tumbled off elsewhere.

She was eternally grateful for the shelter. Her white pelt had never felt so warm. The icy winds were merciless outside of camp, leaving her weak and freezing, so actually feeling secure was a nice change of pace.

Trying to tame her ragged fur, she began to slowly groom herself, her movement groggily and ungraceful. Her head felt heavy, as if huge chunks of ice were stuffed into her ears and the contents melting into her head.

Marigoldkit let out a soft whimper of self pity. She longed for someone to curl up next to, but her only company was her frail body. It barely gave off any useful heat.

She often wondered how she didn't die out there. She should've, really. The cold had come and bitten her, how did she not die from a sickness or something?

Starclan must've been protecting me, Marigoldkit thought wistfully, a soft purr rumbling in her throat. But who knows how merciful they'll be now. They already gave up some of there power for me, I shouldn't expect anything else.

(This is an open post!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 14th, 2024, 08:49 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit sat in the nursery, her frame noticably bigger than the other kits. After wandering out of camp and getting lost, she'd finally managed to stumble her way back home.

She was positive that most cats didn't even know she was gone, or existed in the first place. That was expected though, she wasn't in Riverclan long when she tumbled off elsewhere.

She was eternally grateful for the shelter. Her white pelt had never felt so warm. The icy winds were merciless outside of camp, leaving her weak and freezing, so actually feeling secure was a nice change of pace.

Trying to tame her ragged fur, she began to slowly groom herself, her movement groggily and ungraceful. Her head felt heavy, as if huge chunks of ice were stuffed into her ears and the contents melting into her head.

Marigoldkit let out a soft whimper of self pity. She longed for someone to curl up next to, but her only company was her frail body. It barely gave off any useful heat.

She often wondered how she didn't die out there. She should've, really. The cold had come and bitten her, how did she not die from a sickness or something?

Starclan must've been protecting me, Marigoldkit thought wistfully, a soft purr rumbling in her throat. But who knows how merciful they'll be now. They already gave up some of there power for me, I shouldn't expect anything else.

(This is an open post!)
Mousekit had woken up from his midday nap, lazily stretching out as he blinked his eyes open. His stomach felt a little better... maybe he shouldn't have taken that hawk from the freshkill pile and tried to eat a few bites while no one was looking. Or the whole thing. The queens would say that's warrior prey, and someone his age should stick to the mice lest he get sick, but he'd prove them wrong. One day.

Looking off to the side as he heard a muffled whimper, he saw a large white kit- maybe even apprenticed age?- curled up into a ball that looked uncomfortably tiny. He blinked, observing her for a moment or two. She didn't look familiar...

"Hey," he said, which felt a bit underwhelming. "Are you sick too?" He couldn't think of another reason for a cat to take a nap in the middle of the day while looking so miserable.

Last edited by zozelen; February 14th, 2024 at 08:50 PM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

Mousekit had woken up from his midday nap, lazily stretching out as he blinked his eyes open. His stomach felt a little better... maybe he shouldn't have taken that hawk from the freshkill pile and tried to eat a few bites while no one was looking. Or the whole thing. The queens would say that's warrior prey, and someone his age should stick to the mice lest he get sick, but he'd prove them wrong. One day.

Looking off to the side as he heard a muffled whimper, he saw a large white kit- maybe even apprenticed age?- curled up into a ball that looked uncomfortably tiny. He blinked, observing her for a moment or two. She didn't look familiar...

"Hey," he said, which felt a bit underwhelming. "Are you sick too?" He couldn't think of another reason for a cat to take a nap in the middle of the day while looking so miserable.
Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The pale kit lifted her head curiously, her dim eyes brightening slightly.

She strained her hazel eyes to see the kit staring back at her, their face one she didn't recognize. Then again, she couldn't recognize half the cats in her clan now. The realization came with a stab of self pity, her eyes threatening to become glossy with water and overflow.

Marigoldkit observed the other kit for a moment, trying to look as friendly as possible. All she needed to do was respond, that couldn't be to hard! Just mew a simple few words.

She held her breath as she thought, finally releasing it once she opened her maw to speak. "Oh I'm not sick," She replied tiredly, her words trembling as she shivered. "I'm just cold, stupid cold. And hungry, but you probably already knew that..."

She glanced down at her boney stomach. She could see her ribcage even in the dim lighting.

She wasn't even sure if she was allowed to grab something from the fresh-kill pile. She'd forgotten all about clan rules and etiquette, feeling more like a shell of herself than her actual self.

Marigoldkit blinked back rising tears as she added, "Are you sick? Not that you look sick or anything, I'm just guessing."

Only a sunrise in and she was already making crowfood of herself...

My Art Shop!
Old February 14th, 2024, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The pale kit lifted her head curiously, her dim eyes brightening slightly.

She strained her hazel eyes to see the kit staring back at her, their face one she didn't recognize. Then again, she couldn't recognize half the cats in her clan now. The realization came with a stab of self pity, her eyes threatening to become glossy with water and overflow.

Marigoldkit observed the other kit for a moment, trying to look as friendly as possible. All she needed to do was respond, that couldn't be to hard! Just mew a simple few words.

She held her breath as she thought, finally releasing it once she opened her maw to speak. "Oh I'm not sick," She replied tiredly, her words trembling as she shivered. "I'm just cold, stupid cold. And hungry, but you probably already knew that..."

She glanced down at her boney stomach. She could see her ribcage even in the dim lighting.

She wasn't even sure if she was allowed to grab something from the fresh-kill pile. She'd forgotten all about clan rules and etiquette, feeling more like a shell of herself than her actual self.

Marigoldkit blinked back rising tears as she added, "Are you sick? Not that you look sick or anything, I'm just guessing."

Only a sunrise in and she was already making crowfood of herself...
Cold? Well, it was leaf-bare, but it didn't sound like she was saying it in the usual complaining tone a cat would. She sounded, very... grim about it all. Actually, the more he looked at her, the more unwell she really seemed.

"I'm fine," Mousekit mewed flatly, uneasily noticing the sadness in her eyes. If only there was a queen here, or something... they were usually good at making other kits feel better.

"You're, uh, hungry? Why don't you got get some freshkill?" Maybe there was something stopping her? Some kits got too shy to get food on their own, he remembered... could that be what was happening? "I have a hawk over here you can try. Behind my bedding." Maybe it was a little dusty by now, but it had to still be fresh enough, right?

Last edited by zozelen; February 14th, 2024 at 10:12 PM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 11:06 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@Unicorn_Riderz @TheLostAmongTheStars

Sunkit wiggled their haunches and pounced. “I got you!” They yowled. Being a kit, they could only jump so far, and they landed on Adderpaw’s nose before sliding off and delivering a flurry of soft blows to Adderpaw’s legs. “Who dares to trespass into Sunstar’s abode?” Catching sight of another kit nearby, Sunkit pranced up to them eagerly, inviting the other kit to join in. “Come on Whalekit! Let’s chase this rogue away from our territory!”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn_Riderz View Post
@Littlesun0112 @TheLostAmongTheStars

The name whalekit was not accepted, sadly. so pretend like it was always fishkit. :3

They looked confused for a moment, before realizing what was going on. "Wh- OH! Yeah!!" They joined in on the game, smiling.
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw snickered when the little kit jumped out at her and 'attacked' her. "Oh nooooooo....! Forgive me Sunstar as I only came here to change the moss. Old moss attracts stinky moss bugs and we don't want that!" Adderpaw said with a babyish voice. She wondered if she was this cute seeming to all the other cats older than her. Her ear then flicked when she saw Fishkit run over as well.

"Oh dear is this your deputy, Fishkit?" Adderpaw said playing along and making sure to add the new kit to the game of make believe.
Old February 15th, 2024, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post

Cold? Well, it was leaf-bare, but it didn't sound like she was saying it in the usual complaining tone a cat would. She sounded, very... grim about it all. Actually, the more he looked at her, the more unwell she really seemed.

"I'm fine," Mousekit mewed flatly, uneasily noticing the sadness in her eyes. If only there was a queen here, or something... they were usually good at making other kits feel better.

"You're, uh, hungry? Why don't you got get some freshkill?" Maybe there was something stopping her? Some kits got too shy to get food on their own, he remembered... could that be what was happening? "I have a hawk over here you can try. Behind my bedding." Maybe it was a little dusty by now, but it had to still be fresh enough, right?
Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Her curled ears perked in interest.

A part of her wondered how in the world this kit had gotten a hawk in the first place. She'd seen some while she was away from camp, their ear splitting cries making her nights sleepless and scary.

A flicker of admiration danced in her eyes for her clan. She had no idea these cats were strong enough to kill such a frightening animal, let a lone one with wings!

"Oh, thank you..." She smiled gratefully. Slogging up to the other kits bedding and stepping out of her own, she tried to be as fast as her bones could carry.

She crouched beside it and sniffed around. To be frank, Marigoldkit had no idea what hawk smelt like, it was always hard to pinpoint when they were in the air, but she tried regardless.

Nudging her way through until she found feathers, soft and sharp at the same time.

She looked for a good place to eat, her head bobbing up at down like a dry leaf in the water.

After some searching and some rumbles of protest from her aching stomach, she began to eat.

It was the best thing she'd ever EVER eaten. It didn't taste stringy or tough. If was good and flavorful, enough to fill her empty stomach.

But she wouldn't eat much, it was still this kits after all.

What was their name anyway?

"What's your name?" Marigoldkit managed in-between hungry chews.

My Art Shop!
Old February 15th, 2024, 06:01 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Unicorn_Riderz

Sunkit pranced with glee. “Yes! Fishkit is the bestest deputy ever!” They refocused on the little game and turned towards Fishkit. “How should we punish this rogue? Make them part of our Clan? Force her to give us rides on her back forever?” Their eyes glowed with excitement as they waited for a response.
Old February 15th, 2024, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Her curled ears perked in interest.

A part of her wondered how in the world this kit had gotten a hawk in the first place. She'd seen some while she was away from camp, their ear splitting cries making her nights sleepless and scary.

A flicker of admiration danced in her eyes for her clan. She had no idea these cats were strong enough to kill such a frightening animal, let a lone one with wings!

"Oh, thank you..." She smiled gratefully. Slogging up to the other kits bedding and stepping out of her own, she tried to be as fast as her bones could carry.

She crouched beside it and sniffed around. To be frank, Marigoldkit had no idea what hawk smelt like, it was always hard to pinpoint when they were in the air, but she tried regardless.

Nudging her way through until she found feathers, soft and sharp at the same time.

She looked for a good place to eat, her head bobbing up at down like a dry leaf in the water.

After some searching and some rumbles of protest from her aching stomach, she began to eat.

It was the best thing she'd ever EVER eaten. It didn't taste stringy or tough. If was good and flavorful, enough to fill her empty stomach.

But she wouldn't eat much, it was still this kits after all.

What was their name anyway?

"What's your name?" Marigoldkit managed in-between hungry chews.
Mousekit watched with suprise and admiration as this kit bit through the sharp feathers and bones like it was nothing. He couldn't help but wonder what would happen if she got her hands on an even fiercer animal someday. Was he just the squeamish one?

"I'm Mousekit," he replied. ...Actually, he didn't know this kit's name yet, either. That'd probably be a good thing to ask, it'd be embarrassing if he was an apprentice who still didn't know the names of all his clanmates. "What's yours?"