Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:23 PM
"The stone of the...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:18 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:15 PM
See How the Trees are...
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 06:13 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 06:13 PM

Old May 9th, 2022, 10:16 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Catrina View Post
Asterhawk growled and lashed out at the apprentice...
Feeling claws rip into her side, she turned again with a snarl. Shooting forward, she aimed a harsh blow to his cheek. This was for her mom.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 9th, 2022, 10:17 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

Feeling claws rip into her side, she turned again with a snarl. Shooting forward, she aimed a harsh blow to his cheek. This was for her mom.
Asterhawk snarled when he felt blood on his face, he lashed out with his claws aiming for the apprentices face...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 9th, 2022, 10:18 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@poppy.

Dimshard lets out a growl of anger and he whirls around, his claws aimed for the young cat's flank. Her claws dug into his neck - not too deep, though, thankfully. The RiverClan warrior stares at her, his eyes filling with a deadly flame. The dark colored tom's claws are aimed towards the other cat.

(Houndpaw could wound Dim in the side, if you want. He want him to have scars. )

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old May 9th, 2022, 10:26 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Asterhawk snarled when he felt blood on his face, he lashed out with his claws aiming for the apprentices face...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kateri View Post
@poppy.

Dimshard lets out a growl of anger and he whirls around, his claws aimed for the young cat's flank. Her claws dug into his neck - not too deep, though, thankfully. The RiverClan warrior stares at her, his eyes filling with a deadly flame. The dark colored tom's claws are aimed towards the other cat.

(Houndpaw could wound Dim in the side, if you want. He want him to have scars. )
(okie okie!!)
Yeah. Whoops. Maybe she should have thought this through. Claws sliced into her face, and she felt pain erupt across her muzzle. Shooting forward, she tried to slice her claws down Dimshard's side in a deep gash. Then she whirled around and darted forward, attempting to grab onto Asterhawk's leg and twist it as hard as she could.

Old May 9th, 2022, 10:29 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

(okie okie!!)
Yeah. Whoops. Maybe she should have thought this through. Claws sliced into her face, and she felt pain erupt across her muzzle. Shooting forward, she tried to slice her claws down Dimshard's side in a deep gash. Then she whirled around and darted forward, attempting to grab onto Asterhawk's leg and twist it as hard as she could.
Asterhawk dashed away, dodging the apprentices attempt to twist his leg,

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 9th, 2022, 10:30 AM

@poppy.
Dimshard backs away for a moment, looking at his injury. Also not too deep, but needs to be checked out at some point, but not right now. The rage of battle still coursing through his veins - but not fading - the small warrior jumps at Houndpaw, attempting to dig his claws into her fur, and to latch on. If he succeeds, he could get a blow to her underbelly - or even better, her throat.

Old May 9th, 2022, 10:42 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

~SilentPaw~
The fluffy she-cat padded into the small meadow her green eyes wide at the raging battle as she absolutely despised fighting. Shaking her head she forced herself to focus on the task at hand and scanned the surrounding area her gaze carefully raking over the cats still in battle taking note of those who'd most likely need treatment once she could get to them. Heart pounding she made her way through the writhing bodies of fighting cats searching for any injured cats who may need her help.
Old May 9th, 2022, 10:44 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Asterhawk dashed away, dodging the apprentices attempt to twist his leg,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kateri View Post
@poppy.
Dimshard backs away for a moment, looking at his injury. Also not too deep, but needs to be checked out at some point, but not right now. The rage of battle still coursing through his veins - but not fading - the small warrior jumps at Houndpaw, attempting to dig his claws into her fur, and to latch on. If he succeeds, he could get a blow to her underbelly - or even better, her throat.
@Slushie - for mention of Bumble
Good for her, one fishface ran away. But the tomcat to her left jumped at her, and dug his claws into her back. His heavier build sending her falling to the ground, she let out a muffled snarl, feeling claws sink into her throat. She kicked out her legs frantically, trying to pull herself free. "Get off!!" She shrieked, feeling her breath grow labored as she panicked. She wanted Bumblepaw. She wanted her big brother.

Last edited by poppy; May 9th, 2022 at 10:44 AM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 10:47 AM

@poppy.
Curses, Asterhawk, you coward! Dimshard aims a claw strike at the young cats throat - praying to StarClan that his strike will make contact. They are about the same size, which is awkward, but he is heavier. Not getting off of the ThunderClan scum apprentice, he narrows his multicolored eyes as he puts as much force as possible behind his attack.

Old May 9th, 2022, 10:52 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
[rolled a 4! see last post for rolling rules]
The warrior's swipe connected with the claws Cinderpaw had sunken into her side, forcing the apprentice to let go. Her eyes widened a bit in shock, but narrowed her eyes as she retreated back a few pawsteps, trying hard not to favor her newly-wounded forelegs - blood trailed across the ground from where a claw had been ripped out. A snarl rippled through her throat as she got a good look at the older cat; her eyes were just as haunting as they'd been that night. A pang of anxiety shot through her chest, but she shook it off in favor of baring her teeth at the warrior in a show of intimidation. "I bet you don't even know who I am, do you? Did they let you use some more kits as scratching posts?" She prodded, hoping to jog the Riverclanner's memory. The utter catharsis that would no doubt flood her body when her opponent realized would be worth it.

Deciding to waste no more time with her monologue, Cinderpaw bolted towards the other molly's backside, and attempted to take a running leap onto her back. If she landed, she would try the attack that Sleethound had taught her and rip her claws in and out along the warrior's spine. If her father had been telling the truth, her attack would cause some serious damage to her walking if completely successful.

@Rainquail

Palehound quietly hissed as Cinderpaw's claws were forcibly removed from her side and took two steps back as well, whirling to face her. She repressed the satisfaction of seeing at least one claw had been ripped out and idly wondered if it was still stuck in her fur or somewhere on the ground- she didn't want a piece of her enemy sticking to her for long, the very idea was in a manner of speaking disturbing to her.

She narrowed her eyes as Cinderpaw spoke to her, keeping a very close eye, as she highly doubted the ThunderClanner planned to sit and have a prolonged chat.
Remember her?
What was she supposed to remember, she'd fought plenty of cats, why would any one of the number be so special or stand out if they hadn't even fought hard enough to leave a scar? The only cat that managed that was that psycho little ShadowClanner.
"Why should I? Unlike you, I've been too busy to dwell on the past."

And then she bolted. She steeled herself, preparing for another charge-like attack, readying a paw to swing and try to intercept her with. It'd hurt like hell, but not as much as it'd hurt Cinderpaw.
She was regretting not simply standing up to slash her paws at her as she saw the other molly leap at her back. She quickly swung towards her shoulder from the side, trying to knock her off course, but it didn't stop the scratches should still leave along her neck and head even if she hit hard enough, but at least she wouldn't be clinging to her back again.
If Cinderpaw somehow still managed to cling to her back, she'd turn and attempt to snap at her tail.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)