Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[WC Finder] “Deep down,...
by Rose
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:53 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by korok
Today 09:49 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:46 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 09:45 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:38 PM

Old January 4th, 2023, 06:46 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyHasSpirit View Post
PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

~ @Estelle ~

“BirdPaw is fine,” she assured him. “I have the most injuries and I’m fine.” She mews. “As for fawnleap, I have no idea. I went to leave and they disappeared. Must’ve gotten busy.” PebbleSplash Shrugged then licked her paw. “Regardless , it didn’t cause much of an issue. We completed a successful hunt and birdpaw even learned something.”

Something within him shifted slightly, hearing Birdpaw was fine. His apprentice had a knack for getting in trouble and hurt, so he wasn't sure if he fully believed it when Pebblesplash said she was fine. But then again it would be pointless to lie about her well being (he would find out either way) so he had to settle with what she told him. So giving a light nod after a few heartbeats, Gingerfrost didn't much bother hiding the light grimace that flashed over his face when hearing Fawnleap had just... Disappeared. It was disappointing. But Pebblesplash had nothing to do with it, and he was actually not displeased by Birdpaw's willingness to help (as long as she didn't get hurt).
"Get that checked out."
He nodded, referring lightly to her injuries, should they be bad. They didn't appear bad at all, but the tabby had no knowledge in that area and would rather their warriors don't receive an infection. With that final statement, Pebblesplash was dismissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
Troutstone looked a little sheepish. "Didn't... Catch anything," he mewed, "But everyone showed up."

Nothing. They caught nothing. Gingerfrost knew prey wasn't running as abundant as in Greenleaf, but nothing was a new low... And felt utterly unrealistic. For being the last arriving patrol he would've expected them to at least have caught something. Looking down at the warrior, he didn't bother hiding the bit of irritation at the matter.
"Why."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The cream tabby shook his head. “All I know is that the kit doesn’t seem to be or smell like RiverClan or ThunderClan.” It could be just Cricketsting's nose and eyes playing a trick on him though, but the warrior did not mentioned the possibility.

@Estelle

Hmm.. That was peculiar. An outsider kit then, maybe? That felt the most likely, in that case. He'd have to ask Fawnpaw, then. The tabby lightly nod at Cricketsting, both as a light thank you and to dismiss the warrior.

Old January 4th, 2023, 07:24 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

"Because nobody wanted to..." Troutstone broke off. He's asking why we didn't catch anything... He cleared his throat and started again. "Kinda lost track of time," he mewed. "Sorry."

//OOC, I forgot to mention one of the players and was waiting for their post...

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old January 4th, 2023, 03:17 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
"Because nobody wanted to..." Troutstone broke off. He's asking why we didn't catch anything... He cleared his throat and started again. "Kinda lost track of time," he mewed. "Sorry."

//OOC, I forgot to mention one of the players and was waiting for their post...

A bout of irritation began to simmer in the tom's paws, hearing the warrior's baffling explanation as to why they caught nothing. Nobody wanted to? That... Gingerfrost exhaled a deep breath, eyes opening back up to glare at the warrior.
"You understand that's unacceptable."
He stated plainly, voice steady.
"You're dismissed."
He had other things to deal with right now, other than a warrior not completing their patrol. They'd hear further of it later.

Old January 5th, 2023, 01:36 PM
we're young, be dumb

GullPaw
He/Him

The light grey tom appeared nervously in front wondering
where he'd find the supposed cat named Ginger. As oblivious
as he was he didn't know who they were, only minor details.
He looked around hoping whoever Ginger was expected him.
Or he'd have to look for someone he didn't know.

@Estelle

Previously:⤳ Aethon ⤳ Prancer

Old January 5th, 2023, 01:42 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethon View Post

GullPaw
He/Him

The light grey tom appeared nervously in front wondering
where he'd find the supposed cat named Ginger. As oblivious
as he was he didn't know who they were, only minor details.
He looked around hoping whoever Ginger was expected him.
Or he'd have to look for someone he didn't know.

@Estelle

That was over and done with. Just still no sign what so ever from the WindClan patrol. He'd already gone and marked the border himself, so they weren't there, but Gingerfrost was frankly a bit irked by the sudden disappearance of three cats. Until one appeared in his peripheral vision.
"Gullpaw."
The deputy meowed, approaching with a flick of his tail, brows lowered in a flat frown.
"Where has your patrol been?"
And by extension, why was the border unmarked. But he'd certainly get a reply without needing to specify that.

Old January 5th, 2023, 06:32 PM
we're young, be dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

That was over and done with. Just still no sign what so ever from the WindClan patrol. He'd already gone and marked the border himself, so they weren't there, but Gingerfrost was frankly a bit irked by the sudden disappearance of three cats. Until one appeared in his peripheral vision.
"Gullpaw."
The deputy meowed, approaching with a flick of his tail, brows lowered in a flat frown.
"Where has your patrol been?"
And by extension, why was the border unmarked. But he'd certainly get a reply without needing to specify that.

GullPaw
He/Him

The Ginger! Dumb-Founded that he hadn't figured that out he took a
moment's pause before speaking up. "Um..They didn't show up." He
said in a short response, adjusting his position to face the deputy.

Previously:⤳ Aethon ⤳ Prancer

Old January 5th, 2023, 11:59 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus. View Post
Goosehonk head tilted when he heard his name and he quietly honked and nodded. He would go with Fawnpaw and Cloudpaw to get some herbs, coltsfoot and catmint, whatever those may look like.

@birdie @canineantics
Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
CLOUDPAW { @perseus. // @birdie ♡ }
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
Upon hearing his name being called, the fluffy RiverClan apprentice quickly trotted over to where Fawnpaw and Goosehonk were now awaiting him. Whenever herb patrols were being put together, he always seemed to be chosen for one, which was a tad peculiar, but Cloudpaw didn’t dare complain. After all, it meant he had an opportunity to spend more time with the most beautiful cat in all of RiverClan, his best friend: Fawnpaw. He dipped his head to the warrior who was to accompany them, before turning his head to look at the dappled molly with a bright smile sliding onto his maw. “I'm ready to go whenever you are, miss medicine cat.” The large tom replied with a gentle purr stirring in his throat. Coltsfoot and catmint. Those were two herbs he had never been sent for, but that was okay, because Fawnpaw would surely point him and Goosehonk in the right direction. The sky was a dark gray hue curiosity to the dreary overcast clouds, but hopefully, it would just stay as that. It would take more than a little chilly weather to stop him from working.

Fawnpaw
Smiling to both of her patrol-mates (and trying desperately to hide the way being called "miss" by Cloudpaw made her feel flustered) Fawnpaw gave a nod of her head. "Thank you both for accompanying me," she began with a grateful look. "Now, let's head off to the thicket. I am hopeful that in the thick undergrowth we'll manage to find something. Catmint is a green plant that has purple flowers and a furry stem - sometimes the leaves can appear a bit gray. It also smells sweet, according to Cowpaw. I'm not sure how well it grows in leaf-bare..." Stars, hopefully not every plant was killed by frost. "Coltsfoot is a bright yellow flower - it's what I used for Mr. Pikestar's treatment. It grew near a waterfall when I first discovered it, so even though there's no water around where we're going I'm hopeful we'll find some on our way there or back."

After giving both a brief description, Fawnpaw smiled once more before turning towards the camp entrance. "Let's go!"

[ I will make a post at Sleepy Thicket to kick off the patrol! ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
Old January 6th, 2023, 08:23 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

Flamebriar padded back into camp and flicked her tail for the patrol to drop off their herbs in the storage while she reported to Fawnpaw. "Fawnpaw, I didn't manage to find anything, but Peachpaw found a plant of goldenrod, and Littlestream managed to find some sticks of juniper berries."

@birdie @Little Dakota @SpiritedWarrior [You two, don't forget to fill out the form in the herb storage!]

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives

Last edited by Ian; January 6th, 2023 at 10:04 AM.
Old January 8th, 2023, 08:27 PM
Still staring nervously

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Although he'd rather have a talking to with the majority of last patrol's members - or even better, not be here at all - Gingerfrost could unfortunately not let this matter go untouched. He had some time to think about it, and came to the only conclusion which was the general punishment that seemed to be handed out in cases of uncompleted patrols through neglect. While technically they reported back, well... He still considered it a fail, for rather obvious reasons. Positioning himself in some part of the clearing, the ginger tabby scanned his surroundings for the concerned feline.

"Troutstone."
The deputy called once the feline seemed to cross his line of sight, eyes narrowing ever so slightly. A flick of his tail ordered the warrior to get closer.
"Your hunting patrol returned with nothing."
Because no body wanted to, he still thought this was baffling!
"As patrol leader, it was up to you to ensure the patrol proceeded effectively. Instead, you returned empty pawed in the middle of leafbare, with a reasoning I won't even bother repeating. You understand that's not acceptable?"
..He wasn't exactly enjoying showing this form of authority - it was weird. Still, the tabby glared at the warrior and wouldn't let his voice waver or go muttery, leaving a few seconds for Troutstone to think.
"..As punishment, you are temporarily exiled from RiverClan. You can return after seven sunrises have passed. I hope your time in the outskirts will remind you of the importance of hunting to survive."

[ @Rabbiteye - Troutstone has been exiled from RiverClan for 7 real life days, starting 9/01. You will have to make one post for each day of their exile, totalling to seven posts. There is no required post length or time, only that they take place anywhere but clan territory. You may have Troutstone rejoin in this thread the 16/01. ]

Old January 8th, 2023, 09:42 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Slatestripe padded up to Fawnlight as soon as he returned. “Crowpaw managed to find a scrawny herb to bring back, and I think Raccoonear may have found something as well. I wasn’t able to find anything. Overall, I’d say Cattail Pond is a bust for herbs until newleaf.”

He gave a respectful dip of his head and padded away.

( @birdie @lane. @Spotty Don’t forget to make your posts in the herb storage thread! )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.