by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 08:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2020, 10:18 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Flyfur felt a little guilty about suddenly barging in, but only for a moment as she turned back to Foxpaw and Turtlekit and caught another glimpse of poor Springkit's eye. She forced herself to look away and towards the apprentice and kit.
"Go on. You're not in trouble, I don't think, but Sootstar is right. You should both sit outside."

With Rapidkit being more or less not a problem, she lifted her paw from him and instead gestured for Springkit to come to her for comfort.

@Mumble @~Fox~ @Cougat

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old November 24th, 2020, 11:39 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Turtlekits lower lip started to tremble as she listened to the order. She...had to...l-leave Spiringkit? But- but they were supposed to be together forever! She sniffled quietly as she gazed at all the cats that wanted her to leave Springkit behind, and the peer pressure was just too much for her weak little heart. Taking small, shaky steps, she shuffled out of the den, her tail down and dragging on the ground. At Foxpaws suggestion, she just shook her head glumly, her gaze dropping to the ground. ¨Wanna...b-be with S-s-spring...¨ she mumbled to the apprentice, though she didnt really want an answer. She didn't want to play anything, she just wanted to wait for her sister to come back!

Springkit swallowed the lump that was rising in her throat as she met Sootstars gaze, her eyes wavering before glancing away from the leader. He was...honestly kind of scary. Not creepy, per say, more of an intimidating kind of scary. She wanted to protest, to insist that Turtlekit stay next to her, but she knew better than that. Besides, its not like they would never see each other again. It was only going to be a couple minutes. For once, she didnt have anything to say. Seeing the gesture from flyfur, she wordlessly walked over and stood next to the queen, shooting a quick glare at Rapidkit as she walked past them. The shallow cuts on her cheek had stopped bleeding by now, but the semi-dried blood was getting uncomfortable. She lifted a paw to try and rub of the droplets, which effectively got the cuts to start bleeding again.
@wnder @~Fox~ @Cougar @Rainquail

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old November 24th, 2020, 11:49 AM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

I know , but Soot-star we had to go outside. You can see her when were outside through entrance. Spring-kit will be okay. I promise. She has Fly-fur and soot-star to protect her. Just please come on. If we leave we can go do something fun! ~she walked up to the kit and whispered in her ear~ We can go get her surprise! That will fun right! Just remember to keep it a secret! ~fox-paw rised her head and walked over the entrance again~

// @Mumble
RushingKit!

Old November 24th, 2020, 12:30 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

*Rapidkit growled lowly* Maybe you should be cleaner you rat. @Mumble

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fenrir; November 24th, 2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old November 24th, 2020, 04:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Sootfather, I need to talk to you for a moment."

Fortunately when Lionstorm entered the den, things seemed quiet and he wasted no time in continuing. "I finished Tinypaw's assessment and he passed, but I wanted to suggest a warrior name for him. I've known him since he was a small scrap of fur in the nursery, and I can say with confidence there are few cats who match his ferocity and persistence. .. I think Tinytiger would be a suitable name to recognize his strengths." Beyond that, Lionstorm didn't have much to say, so he scooted toward Sootfather, reaching to give him a quick cheek smooch before he scuttled out of the den. "That's all, see you around Fatherstar."

[ @wnder ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 25th, 2020, 05:20 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootstar

For a moment Sootstar softened, "You're not going to be separated forever, Turtlekit. Go on." he meowed, gently nudging her out of the den entrance before turning his attention back to the other three. He would wait for Foxpaw to vacate the den as well before continuing, regaining the strength of his authority now that Turtlekit was dealt with.

"What happened? Exactly. What led to this?" The questions were directed at the group. Whoever decided to speak up first would have their side of the story heard first.

[ @Rainquail @Cougar @Mumble @~Fox~ ]

- - - - -

Another quick visit from Lionstorm. Sootstar would almost guess that the golden tom was beginning to miss his old den. It certainly wasn't him that Lionstorm was visiting for - though the quick peck might give someone less clued-in evidence for the contrary. Tinytiger, huh? It wasn't a bad name. Not that he could say, given he was already alone again.

Last edited by duckie; November 25th, 2020 at 05:20 PM.
Old November 25th, 2020, 05:29 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

*rapidkit spoke open* Im a clean freak so i told whateverkit over there clean her pelt,she diddnt so I got anger and demanded she still didnt,i almost ripped out her eye. *it was done they had told the truth not wanting to get in more trouble from lying*

// @wnder

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old November 25th, 2020, 05:29 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Flyfur wrapped her tail around Springkit tighter and her gaze turned fierce, eyes boring into Rapidkit as he uttered some sort of nastiness at Springkit.
It took a lot of restraint to keep from cuffing his ear.
"I believe it may have already been said before, but I don't know the full story. Foxpaw called for me and I came back, right as Rapidkit was trying to claw at Springkit's eye."
Now, whether somehow Springkit provoked this, she didn't know, but right now only one kit was bleeding and the other had a history of being nasty towards other kits, so she wasn't likely to take up Rapidkit's side as it was.

And.... then he went and opened his mouth.
With a very poor excuse. Now she definitely wouldn't be feeling much pity for this kit.

@Cougar @wnder @Mumble

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; November 25th, 2020 at 05:31 PM.
Old November 26th, 2020, 07:33 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Flyfur wrapped her tail around Springkit tighter and her gaze turned fierce, eyes boring into Rapidkit as he uttered some sort of nastiness at Springkit.
It took a lot of restraint to keep from cuffing his ear.
"I believe it may have already been said before, but I don't know the full story. Foxpaw called for me and I came back, right as Rapidkit was trying to claw at Springkit's eye."
Now, whether somehow Springkit provoked this, she didn't know, but right now only one kit was bleeding and the other had a history of being nasty towards other kits, so she wasn't likely to take up Rapidkit's side as it was.

And.... then he went and opened his mouth.
With a very poor excuse. Now she definitely wouldn't be feeling much pity for this kit.

@Cougar @wnder @Mumble

Ok Ms.Mom close your mouth and let me finish,my stars so damn rude. AS i was saying...yes I was annoying a dumb appertince

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old November 28th, 2020, 06:50 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Turtlekits head hung down, her gaze dropping to the ground. Nodding slowly, she trudged out of the den, following foxpaw. Well...at least she was gonna see Springkit after this. That was good. But what if she got hurt? What if Rapidkit hurt her more! Turtlekit almost ran right back into the den to try and protect her sister, but she stopped herself. She didnt wanna get in trouble, after all.

---

Springkit resisted the urge to punch the moronic kit right then and there, her claws unsheathing and flexing on the ground. No...she couldn't hurt someone else, especially a clanmate. That was against the rules! But still - the insult did nothing but ruffle her fur. How petty could a cat get? Not much more than this, she assumed. After Rapidkit finished speaking, she opened her mouth to respond, ¨Me an Turt were just sitting in our nest, but then Rapidkit came over an told me to clean my fur! I told him no, cause i think it looks cool when its all ruffly, but he tried to hurt me for no reason! I didnt do anything wrong, nu-uh!¨ she explained, shaking her head at the end.
@wnder @Rainquail @Cougar

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Closed Thread