Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:39 PM
Shark kitty artist needed!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:36 PM
Claw's Sanctuary...
by Phoenix
Last post by Phoenix
Today 08:35 PM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:32 PM
Gorse twinkling at night
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:31 PM

Old October 10th, 2022, 08:36 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadefur or liko View Post
Karma wrinkled his nose, biting down on the toy @--ThunderTEA--
Quote:
Originally Posted by --BloodTEA-- View Post
"Dawnstar, this is Karma! He is a kit and I would like to adopt him!" WillowHeart said "As you know I have a reputation of adopting kits!"
------- @Undertaker

"And as you know, I hate kittypets." Dawnstar snapped back baring her fangs obviously not happy with this development. "This one is wearing a collar, obviously, it's owned by some twoleg. No, I forbid it. I am not bringing in some soft kittypet in ShadowClan. He won't last a day in ShadowClan. Go toss into some other clan's territory or back over into the outskirts." The leader spat, infuriated that Willowheart would dare waste her time with such a pest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonyy View Post
Rainyhowl || she/them
pretty long-furred silver tabby queen with light sky blue eyes
@celeste or @Undertaker

”Curse this damn twoleg device..” The words escape the silver queen’s maw as she tugs harshly at the collar, grunting with effort as she clasps her teeth around the tough leather. Her tail lashed with agitation as she stopped, sky blue eyes flaring as she hears a twig break. Great, now Dawnstar would see her in this miserable state, or even worse, Cinderblaze, now this would be something for him to laugh about, and rightly too. How’d she got herself into this mess, missing from her clan? Only Rainyhowl could tell you. But she isn’t, ‘course it’s too embarrassing to tell the story of her demise, her reputation would be on the line for the situation she was currently in.

And this wasn’t Rainyhowl at all.

She would never leave Iciclekit alone like this willingly. When it came to her kits, Rainyhowl was like a mother lioness. You messed with them, you messed with Mama. She would not put her child in danger like that, she was not that kind of mom. Nor was she the kind of mate to just up and leave, she put her trust into Cinderblaze and expected him to replicate those same feelings just as well as she did.

Sky blue hues scanned the shadows of the pines, narrowed with suspicion and fur standing on its end. If it was Cinderblaze, and he so happened to have the slightest amuse glint in his eyes, Rainyglow would personally claw her mates ears off, and maybe a swat to the muzzle too. Aware of how the stupid tight collar hugs at her neck and makes her look like a petty kittypet, the queen continues to her previous session of escaping the monstrous jingling thing.

Ew.....EWWWWW! Where the hell was that coming from?! Out of camp and roaming her territory, had froze mid-step when something other than ShadowClan's scents had her nose twitching as if a fly was buzzing around it. She stood still, head raised, and lids narrowed as she got over her disgust and took a moment to part her maw tasting the air. It had smelt faint through her nose, but with her maw parted it hit her like a monster on the thunderpath. Dawnstar could differentiate the scents between a kittypet and rogue or loner, a kittypet's scent was a little sweeter to her, sickly so.

Bypassing the urge to dry heave, the immense ShadowClan leader melted into the shadows in search of the scent. Despite her tremendous size, Dawnstar moved like a huntress on the prowl, next to her skill in battle, Dawnstar prided herself on her ability to move through shadows near undetected, far better than most of the cats in her clan. So many seemed to forget why ShadowClan was called as it was. Stealth was something Dawnstar felt every cat among the shadows should be well conditioned in, sadly it seemed that she was the only one who took pride in it.

Weaving her way through the forest, around trucks, and silently slipping past bushes, she found the cat making that infernal racket. The pelt did not blend at all in the gloomy forest, but the coloring and pattern was recognizable to the enormous feline lurking in the darkness. It was her failure of a deputy's mate, Rainyhowl. No surprise she was stuck in a twoleg collar, Dawnstar was sure there was a fun little story to along with the reason the molly reeked and was wearing the contraption. However, first things first...

With flawless ease (and a little help from that annoying jingling), the leader crept as close as she dared, her muscles bunched so tightly that when she went to leap at Rainyhowl's back she struck faster than a hawk, aiming to ensure the feline had little time to react. Playing more than intending to do any real harm to the missing warrior, Dawnstar's claws were sheathed so that her front paws would come down across Rainyhowl's shoulders pressing and pinning her to the ground, and one hindleg pressing along her back near the base of Rainyhowl's tail if Dawnstar landed correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Hades slowly walked in the Shadow Clan territory, searching for a cat named Dawnstar, he hoped to found the cat before entering to far in the territory, he sat on an exposed place, hoping that a patrol would not found him, his green eyes looked everywhere, just to see if noone was coming, this Shadow clans cats loved to attack from shadows, he was hoping he was not a prey now....

Name:Hades
Rank Request:Warrior
New Name:Black Hawk
Reason for Joining:Want to be part of a clan
@Undertaker

Sadly, the poor cat plastered a target on his back the moment he set paw into her territory. Perhaps she's been too nice to outsiders, it's been a bit since she's drawn blood from any of them let alone tossed a corpse into the outskirts. That would need to be fixed. Maybe he'd be the one to fix this clear violation. If he had been watching carefully, he might have been able to spot the dark silhouette stalking him from the darkness. Too late now, in one fell swoop, the massive she-cat sprang out of the darkness with outstretched front paws, claws aiming to hook into the tom's shoulders to drag him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post
@Undertaker
jack paddled through the Forest silently, Poison by his side...

"Seriously, I really need to kill more of you fleas." A smooth snarl came from behind the trunk of a large pine tree where a heavily scarred, giant, brown tabby she-cat sat. She rose to her towering height and strolled out from underneath the branches of the pine. "So which of you wants to die first?" Dawnstar quired, lifting one huge paw and unsheathing her large claws.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 10th, 2022, 09:08 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

The giant she-cat didn't appear all that impressed, amused, but little else as Rumble stated that she's calmed down and worked on the flaws that got her turned away the first time. The younger cat did look more put together and less manic. "You are?" Dawnstar yawned while swishing her tail lazily behind her. "What have you learned while out on your own?" Dawnstar liked the younger's determination and willingness to change herself in order to join ShadowClan.

Rumble looked up. What had she learned? "Well, I've learned that killing other cats isn't the only thing to life. Sometimes they get what they deserve on their own. Also, that loyalty, true loyalty runs deep. You cannot be pulled from it or persuaded if you are truly loyal. The last thing I learned was that, killing another in the name of someone, is much more satisfying then killing simply to kill." She said this proud, looking up into the trees to see how her great leader reacted to this news.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old October 10th, 2022, 09:17 PM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

Quote:

"And as you know, I hate kittypets." Dawnstar snapped back baring her fangs obviously not happy with this development. "This one is wearing a collar, obviously, it's owned by some twoleg. No, I forbid it. I am not bringing in some soft kittypet in ShadowClan. He won't last a day in ShadowClan. Go toss into some other clan's territory or back over into the outskirts." The leader spat, infuriated that Willowheart would dare waste her time with such a pest.

Ew.....EWWWWW! Where the hell was that coming from?! Out of camp and roaming her territory, had froze mid-step when something other than ShadowClan's scents had her nose twitching as if a fly was buzzing around it. She stood still, head raised, and lids narrowed as she got over her disgust and took a moment to part her maw tasting the air. It had smelt faint through her nose, but with her maw parted it hit her like a monster on the thunderpath. Dawnstar could differentiate the scents between a kittypet and rogue or loner, a kittypet's scent was a little sweeter to her, sickly so.

Bypassing the urge to dry heave, the immense ShadowClan leader melted into the shadows in search of the scent. Despite her tremendous size, Dawnstar moved like a huntress on the prowl, next to her skill in battle, Dawnstar prided herself on her ability to move through shadows near undetected, far better than most of the cats in her clan. So many seemed to forget why ShadowClan was called as it was. Stealth was something Dawnstar felt every cat among the shadows should be well conditioned in, sadly it seemed that she was the only one who took pride in it.

Weaving her way through the forest, around trucks, and silently slipping past bushes, she found the cat making that infernal racket. The pelt did not blend at all in the gloomy forest, but the coloring and pattern was recognizable to the enormous feline lurking in the darkness. It was her failure of a deputy's mate, Rainyhowl. No surprise she was stuck in a twoleg collar, Dawnstar was sure there was a fun little story to along with the reason the molly reeked and was wearing the contraption. However, first things first...

With flawless ease (and a little help from that annoying jingling), the leader crept as close as she dared, her muscles bunched so tightly that when she went to leap at Rainyhowl's back she struck faster than a hawk, aiming to ensure the feline had little time to react. Playing more than intending to do any real harm to the missing warrior, Dawnstar's claws were sheathed so that her front paws would come down across Rainyhowl's shoulders pressing and pinning her to the ground, and one hindleg pressing along her back near the base of Rainyhowl's tail if Dawnstar landed correctly.

Sadly, the poor cat plastered a target on his back the moment he set paw into her territory. Perhaps she's been too nice to outsiders, it's been a bit since she's drawn blood from any of them let alone tossed a corpse into the outskirts. That would need to be fixed. Maybe he'd be the one to fix this clear violation. If he had been watching carefully, he might have been able to spot the dark silhouette stalking him from the darkness. Too late now, in one fell swoop, the massive she-cat sprang out of the darkness with outstretched front paws, claws aiming to hook into the tom's shoulders to drag him.

"Seriously, I really need to kill more of you fleas." A smooth snarl came from behind the trunk of a large pine tree where a heavily scarred, giant, brown tabby she-cat sat. She rose to her towering height and strolled out from underneath the branches of the pine. "So which of you wants to die first?" Dawnstar quired, lifting one huge paw and unsheathing her large claws.

He looked at the black and white collar, tempted to try to take it off in defiance, but he knew how strong it was, as he had tried before, when his owners first put it on him
@--BloodTEA--

ART CONTEST

Last edited by azu-azulu; October 10th, 2022 at 09:21 PM.
Old October 11th, 2022, 01:17 AM
When day breaks

Bump Policy: Whenever you feel like it!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

[/CENTER]

Hades:

He saw the cat at the last second and jumped away, sadly for him, the she-cat's shoulder touched him and he fell, he was back on his paws two seconds later, facing the cat "Who are you? Identify yourself!, he adopted a defense position, waiting for the next attack.....

@Undertaker

Last edited by Red Dawn; October 17th, 2022 at 11:31 AM.
Old October 11th, 2022, 07:55 AM
Used to be --ThunderTEA--

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadefur or liko View Post
He looked at the black and white collar, tempted to try to take it off in defiance, but he knew how strong it was, as he had tried before, when his owners first put it on him
@--BloodTEA--
"But, DawnStar, he is just a kit!" WilliwHeart protested,calmly.

Thunderclan: ThunderHeart + CederSparrow
Shadowclan: OwlKit + WillowHeart
Riverclan: LilyLeaf + GoldenPaw
WindClan: SplitMeadow
Outsiders: Camila
https://en.pronouns.page/@ThunderTEA

Old October 11th, 2022, 08:15 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

@Undertaker
Jack blinked before turning away to flee the territory (changed my mind about him joining)
Poison blinked up at Dawnstar, the 8 moon old tom standing his ground "i'm Poison, and i didn't come here to Die! i want to join Shadowclan, so i can become a strong warrior and prove my worth!"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old October 15th, 2022, 11:12 AM

My Mood: Cool

Grit

|10 Moons|

Grit strolled confidently through the tall pine woods not trying to keep his presence a secret. Every pawstep met the ground with the satisfying crunch of pine needled beneath his large pads. A mixture of many scents he did not recognize overloaded the air wafting into his open scent glands. He did not allow himself to linger on thoughts of not being able to find a clan cat. With the smells being so thick, he was bound to bump into someone eventually. The only real question was if they would bother to listen to him or not. The massive black tom felt his muscles ripple underneath his deep dark pelt. The few flecks of brown fur that dotted it could be seen to bristle mildly.

It didn't matter if they listened or not, he was always ready for battle. After his run in with the ThunderClan kit he was itching to fight a real opponent, though he hoped these cats would see reason and recruit him. He had deliberately held back, something he was not accustomed to. His former restraint was now making Grit long to stretch his muscles. He was tired of wandering, at least for now. He had heard of a band of cats led by someone named Dawnstar. The loner was curious to see the cat for himself, Dawnstar had a reputation that preceded him. Even though Grit was young he still had not met many who could best him, and the thought of fighting with a champion like that thrilled him.

Pushing away his competitive thoughts he lasered his focus onto the task at hand. Amber eyes pushing past the treeline and far into the stillness of the night.

@wicked celeste @Undertaker

Name:Grit
Reason for Joining: A wanderer simply looking for good fighters, but secretly wanting a place to belong.
New name: You choose I like random chance. He is a big black long haired gritty fighter with clawmarks over his right eye. Bio is in the description below if you want inspirarion.

"Only those who try, will become." Khimari Ronso

Last edited by Quietheart; October 20th, 2022 at 01:05 AM.
Old October 16th, 2022, 05:49 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Unpredictable

Crowtail knew he'd be in big trouble for leaving Shadowclan once again, but he just had to try. The tom was still battered up from all those moons ago. He had a run in with a fox near the outskirts. His leg was twisted and it had been hard to try and get himself to walk straight. He had finally gotten the hang of it. He was bow stronger than ever before as he did manage to stay alive. Even the biggest of cats could be injured by a fox. Walking with a limp the black tom moved pretty quickly. He wanted to make sure he didn't look weak. He thought maybe Dawnstar could sense that. Crowtail sat near the border and waited for someone to swing by. He didn't want to piss shadowclan off by going into the territory. He wasn't ready to get his ears clawed off. Or what was left of one of his ears. That fox had done a lot of damage to him. He even had gotten a concussion from hitting his head while running from the beast.

[ @Undertaker; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---
Old October 17th, 2022, 08:11 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols

dappledleaf
The flame-point molly finally made her way back to camp with Peachkit dangling from her jaws, and Eclipse's pelt thrown over her back. She looked back to make sure Larkpaw was still following, and nodded when Dappledleaf saw her. She marched her bloodied self to Dawnstars den, a determined look on her face.

"Good afternoon, Dawnstar. I've retrieved Peachkit, and brought you the pelt of the cat who took her." She had a slight snarl in her voice as she brought up Eclipse and gently took the pelt off her back, laying before Dawnstar, then sat herself to start cleaning her fur. Stars above, she was a mess. She hoped her daughters weren't too scared of her now. "I received scratches, mostly. She put up a fight, but I killed her." She was so tired from it, she hadn't had a fight like that in ages. It was quite exhilarating and fun.
{ @Undertaker @lucidense @Katulaura - Lark mention }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old October 17th, 2022, 07:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

There was a slight limp to Daintypaw's gait as she padded to the forest, finally, finally home. The mangled remains of her bubblegum pink collar dangled from her neck, like a limp piece of grass. Obviously she could take it off whenever she pleased, but she felt like Dawnstar might need proof that she wasn't just off being a dumbass. She had a vole, too, as a contribution to the prey pile that would soon be dwindling dramatically.

Placing the vole on the ground, the taupe tabby KNEW that she had to be on her best behavior. After all, she wanted back in, didn't she? Yes. She did. So she needed to get home. Because yes, she admitted it, she missed some cats. Mostly her sister, Featherpaw, who's delicate fur MUST be ruffled with worry. It actually better be ruffled with worry. Daintypaw had been gone for AGES, after all! Featherpaw better praise the sky that her dear littermate was alive!

That would be a wonderful sight to see. Maybe, subconsciously, Daintypaw truly did want to feel cared about. Or maybe it was because she hadn't been in contact with... well, anyone lately.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit