Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Bonsai
Today 05:59 PM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 05:58 PM
Let's Try Again -...
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 05:56 PM
Beauty is a Beast that...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:55 PM

Old January 30th, 2024, 12:27 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

· Mossykit ·
a white, grey and reddish brown splotched tomcat with warm brown eyes
he/him · riverclan · 4 moons

Mossy had been spending his day gazing at his little shell collection. Ever since giving two shells to Tansypaw and Larkstar, it had felt so empty, so he’d gone on a search for a few more. Now, he had 3 shells laying there – one of them he was still planning to give to Birdsnow. Although Larkstar and Tansypaw were apparently gone now, in his opinion the three of them had worked so well together that Birdsnow deserved the final shell as a symbolism for their teamwork. His paws were crossed and his eyes dreamy, and he almost jumped at the mention of his name. Not knowing what to expect, he slowly turned around, recognizing the cat speaking to him as Pristinepaw. Oh, and.. she had brought him prey? Mossykit tilted his head, surprised that someone actually cared for him. He was innerly really happy, but didn’t show it too much on the outside, because that would be percieved as weird.. right?

Since she was the only cat who cared about him, he supposed she deserved one of his shells. His warm brown orbs scanned the three of them, and he chose a grey one that shimmered blue-ish when held into the light. It had a glossy coat covering it. He grabbed it and brought it over to Pristinepaw, dropping it in front of her paws. “Oh.. thank you.. for bringing.. me this! I haven’t.. eaten.. I would.. love to.. share! Here’s a.. shell.. for you.. I gave one.. to Lark.. before.. she.. disappeared, so you’re.. technically.. matching with... her... since you.. were.. her apprentice..” Oh, should he not have said that? Was that a sensitive topic for Pristinepaw? He gave her an apologetic look before sinking his teeth into the sparrow, relishing the taste of it. Then he pushed it towards Pristinepaw, letting her take a bite and settling into a comfortable postition in front of her.

· @Rose sry if this is crappy and has mistakes my laptop is about to die ·
Old January 31st, 2024, 04:24 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

after realising her lack of experience with kits minkpaw had decided it was time to see if she could help in the nursery or talk to the kits. some of them were surely old enough to have a conversation right? whatever. she wouldnt mind if they just wanted to play either.
"hi. do you need help here?" she mewed after entering the den, carefully hovering close the the entrance as to not squish or scare anyone.

[open]
#minkpaw766

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old January 31st, 2024, 08:17 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Sunkit blinked open her eyes, she had that dream again. It was more of a memory than a dream actually. A blurry image of a dark grey tom "Streamskip", he screamed. Nothing. A familiar milky scent, two hazle eyes. Then it was over.
Sunkit looks around the nursery streamkit and leopardkit were looking at a rotten fish Swiftfur was at the edge of the nursery talking to Lilacpaw. Rainkit was sitting with his mother Snowyfur. Sunkit lokked around for her mother then realized she must be a the freshkill pile. Then she remembered she was already 8 moons old but there was so many apprentices already so she had to wait an extra 2 moons. She realized she was going to become an apprentice soon, in five sunups to be exact. I'm going to be the best warrior ever she thought, then she ran over to play in the kit burrow

Last edited by Yoshdo; February 1st, 2024 at 06:48 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 01:49 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
· Mossykit ·
a white, grey and reddish brown splotched tomcat with warm brown eyes
he/him · riverclan · 4 moons

Mossy had been spending his day gazing at his little shell collection. Ever since giving two shells to Tansypaw and Larkstar, it had felt so empty, so he’d gone on a search for a few more. Now, he had 3 shells laying there – one of them he was still planning to give to Birdsnow. Although Larkstar and Tansypaw were apparently gone now, in his opinion the three of them had worked so well together that Birdsnow deserved the final shell as a symbolism for their teamwork. His paws were crossed and his eyes dreamy, and he almost jumped at the mention of his name. Not knowing what to expect, he slowly turned around, recognizing the cat speaking to him as Pristinepaw. Oh, and.. she had brought him prey? Mossykit tilted his head, surprised that someone actually cared for him. He was innerly really happy, but didn’t show it too much on the outside, because that would be percieved as weird.. right?

Since she was the only cat who cared about him, he supposed she deserved one of his shells. His warm brown orbs scanned the three of them, and he chose a grey one that shimmered blue-ish when held into the light. It had a glossy coat covering it. He grabbed it and brought it over to Pristinepaw, dropping it in front of her paws. “Oh.. thank you.. for bringing.. me this! I haven’t.. eaten.. I would.. love to.. share! Here’s a.. shell.. for you.. I gave one.. to Lark.. before.. she.. disappeared, so you’re.. technically.. matching with... her... since you.. were.. her apprentice..” Oh, should he not have said that? Was that a sensitive topic for Pristinepaw? He gave her an apologetic look before sinking his teeth into the sparrow, relishing the taste of it. Then he pushed it towards Pristinepaw, letting her take a bite and settling into a comfortable postition in front of her.

· @Rose sry if this is crappy and has mistakes my laptop is about to die ·
Pristinepaw
She/Her | Post Count: 16/100

Dark-blue eyes widened with surprise when Mossykit handed the gift over. But why? She didn't... didn't... "I don't deserve this." Pristinepaw whispered, but she clutched the shell to her chest, cradling it like it was the most precious thing in the world. Tears wanted to leak from her eyes for no reason, but Pristinepaw held them at bay and instead aimed a wobbly smile at the young kit who'd gifted her. "Thank you, Mossykit."

[ We can end this here if you'd like o7 Just wanted to get out a reply for the bingo board lol ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old February 6th, 2024, 05:31 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-

| Rabbitkit |

The she-kit looked around the den, yawning as she looked around for any of her siblings. "Hey... Is anyone here?" She mewed, stretching a bit.

@Batt.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old February 6th, 2024, 06:04 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Meadowkit stretch "hiya" He squeaked
@Eraserhead (sorry for the short post)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old February 6th, 2024, 09:58 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batt. View Post
Meadowkit stretch "hiya" He squeaked
@Eraserhead (sorry for the short post)
| Rabbitkit |

"Hi, Meadowkit!" She smiles, bowing playfully as she spots her brother. "Wanna play? We should play a fun game!" Rabbitkit smiles as the small she kit bounces around

(its okay!!)

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old February 7th, 2024, 01:57 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

★ Ravenkit ★

Ravenkit padded up Fawnheart excitedly. "Fawnheart! What are we gonna do today?" she asked her tail excitedly bobbing, her ears twitching. Her eyes were wide and ready. And adorable. As always-- she was a bit more quiet and reserved than her sister, so you could only imagine how her sister was. Although Ravenkit wasn't hard to take care of, she was quite the talker when it came to something fun she enjoyed. Her little face looked up at Fawnheart expectedly, just hoping they would leave the nursery and play outside. Maybe Fawnheart could teach Ravenkit something, that idea she liked. Then later she can show off to the tom cats! and her sister, she would be sooo jealous, Ravekit thought.

@Fawnheart<3

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old February 7th, 2024, 05:20 PM
i bite sometimes ♡

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @~MothDust~ }
Fawnheart purred as Ravenkit ran up to her as she entered the nursery, the kit was radiating excitement and it made her heart melt a little even in the cold of leaf-bare. “Well little one, what would yoooouuuuu like to do,” she meowed cheerily - kits alway learned better when they were doing what they wanted to do. She sat and licked her fluffy large form to give the kit sometime to think without making her feel like she was being rushed. “Your wish is my command,” she meowed adding after a moment of thought, “As long as it is safe for you and me, and not against the warrior code or Birdsnow’s rules.”

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 8th, 2024, 08:02 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @~MothDust~ }
Fawnheart purred as Ravenkit ran up to her as she entered the nursery, the kit was radiating excitement and it made her heart melt a little even in the cold of leaf-bare. “Well little one, what would yoooouuuuu like to do,” she meowed cheerily - kits alway learned better when they were doing what they wanted to do. She sat and licked her fluffy large form to give the kit sometime to think without making her feel like she was being rushed. “Your wish is my command,” she meowed adding after a moment of thought, “As long as it is safe for you and me, and not against the warrior code or Birdsnow’s rules.”

★ Ravenkit ★

She giggled, liking this idea as well. She got to pick... she thought for a moment. Ravenkit shrugged. "I just want to leave the nursery," she squeaked, her smile returning and her tail going back at it, swinging back and forth, back and forth. "Maybe we can do what all the warriors do," she said, not really sure what the warriors did. "Or we can go out for herbs! I heard the other apprentices who came in talking about it," she said sheepishly, as it wasn't the truth but it wasn't a lie. She padded next to Fawnheart and waited to see what she said, a little smile creeping onto her face again. She had such an innocent look, as did most kits, but it seemed like there was no hurt or trauma behind those eyes, just pure childishness and happiness.
@Fawnheart<3

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; February 8th, 2024 at 08:59 AM.